Schererville Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Member Service Representative
World Gym Great Lakes is an multi location company, expanding into other areas around the Great Lake region working to become a premier franchise. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us who has a positive attitude and influential personality.
Dental Front Desk
We are seeking a people person to become a part of our dental office's administrative team!
- File dental insurance claims on behalf of patients
- Contact insurance companies to coordinate benefits
- Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments
- Interact one on one with patients to discuss payments, financial arrangements, and treatment plans
- Assist in sterilization and dental operatory disinfection when needed
- Work collaboratively and enthusiastically on implementing office systems
- Previous experience in dentistry (dental assisting, administrative team, etc.)
- Experience with dental charting and dental practice management software (Eaglesoft preferred)
- High comfort level with numbers/accounting
- Willing to be a friendly, welcoming "face of the practice" for every patient who walks in
- Efficient and self-guided
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills
Manager On Duty
A Manager on Duty usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Serving customers • Stock taking and inventory • Cleaning up park and display area • Convening team meetings • Recruiting and training new team members • Supervising staff • Performing ad hoc tasks • Delegating workload • Assisting in other park operations.
• Being approachable and friendly • Being creative • Being diligent and reliable • Being detailed and thorough • Being computer literate • Managing people and projects • Resolving park issues • Customer service • Being professional • Making effective decisions • Being a good team player. Must be able to be on their feet for an extended period of time and be able to lift 20 or more pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Schererville,In)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road company, regional driving, time at home
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Scherer
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
We are now seeking an hourly Restaurant Manager for the Arby’s restaurant in the beautiful town of Schererville, IN you ready to seize this opportunity?
As an Hourly Manager, you will have the responsibility of providing exceptional guest service, upholding the high quality standards of our products, and assisting the management team in day to day restaurant operations
· Assist the manager or be responsible for all aspects of running a great shift
· Execute the systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast, and friendly
· Insure team members receive the appropriate training
· Work positions to provide service to our guests
· Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM
· Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
· Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors, and all others about plans progress and problems
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and exercise judgment in evaluating situations and in making sound decisions
· High School Graduate or GED
· 6 Months of experience in the restaurant industry
· 18 years of age
· Must be able to pass a Background Check
· Available for all shift necessary for the position
· Bilingual is a plus
What’s in it for you?
· Be a part of a culture that provides opportunities to ALL of its employees
· Ongoing training and learning
· Opportunities for advancement
· Competitive medical benefits
· Paid time off
· Meal discounts
This Arby’s restaurant is owned and operated by Miracle Restaurant Group LLC, an independent franchisee of Arby’s.
Lease Purchase CDL A Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers. This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!Boyd Bros.' reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we've advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.Lease purchase settlements
65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate100% fuel surcharge Minimum load pay
Weekly settlements No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenanceEZ Pass available
We've grown our success over the years by putting people first; that's why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own. To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!