Schiller Park Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Manufacturing Quality And Process Engineer
Quality and Process Engineer
EJ Basler is a TS 16949 certified company looking for a Quality and Process Engineer to assist with auditing and maintaining IATF/TS requirements, developing customer relationship through quality (quality liaison), providing solutions to customer concerns, improving internal QA metrics, and leading continuous improvement actions.
- Managing 8D process for root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Managing PPAP requirements and submissions.
- Leading customer and supplier quality audits per ISO/TS/IATF spec.
- Performing internal layered process audits (LPA).
- Revising manufacturing processes and operations along with Engineering team.
- 5 years of Experience
- Work 40 to 50 hours a week.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree.
A good candidate will be:
- Detail oriented
- Fast learner
- Team player
This job description is subject to minor changes based upon candidate’s skillset and experience
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
Lifetime Vested Residuals and Commission
Lifetime Vested Residual potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month
Here’s what we need from you:
-A proven track record getting to decision makers
-A proven track record selling to merchants
-The desire to build a lifetime vested residual income
-The desire to get paid every day-forever
-The desire to get involved with a proven company with a proven service
-A desire to make over $200,000 per year within 3 years
-A desire to work independently but loves to be a part of a team
A leading worldwide priority shipping and logistics company has immediate openings for Call Center/Customer Service Agent for our Schiller Park, IL location.
As a highly experienced and proven source for global priority shipping and logistics, Quick delivers fast and reliable door-to-door service for shipping blood and organs for transplant, to critical high-tech parts and medical devices, to crucial time-sensitive and highly confidential documents. At the forefront of innovations, Quick sets the standards for the priority transportation industry and provides our extensive list of clients an unparalleled level of service. A global solutions provider, Quick has been meeting critical deadlines with care and urgency for over 30 years.
With custom solutions that offer complete end-to-end transportation services, including Next Flight Out, Next Drive Out, On Board Courier and Global Air Charter Services, your time-critical, temperature sensitive and hazardous materials shipments are sure to arrive safely and on time, integrity intact. Plus, our team of specialists are available to provide expert knowledge in the packaging and customs requirements regarding virtually any type of shipment.
From innovative solutions, to real-time tracking and monitoring to 24/7 access to our global network of specialists, no other company can offer you the same kind of expertise, speed and efficiency. We live and breathe urgency and we do it 24/7/365, nights, weekends and holidays. We never sleep so that you can.
This is an exciting and challenging position with an innovative and expanding global organization. Quick/Sterling International courier offers mission-critical and emergency transportation services and provides a wide range of solutions customized to the needs of each client and industry. Quick delivers thousands of aviation, medical, high tech and emergency shipments daily, on a global basis. Quick/Sterling International courier is headquartered in NYC, with offices located throughout the United States and international offices in the United Kingdom, Dubai and Singapore.
- Provide our customers with transportation solutions to meet their needs
- Receive Customer orders via phone, fax and email
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicate with global network of Quick offices, agents and airline network
- Process and enter detailed orders through the company computer operating system
- Determine best airline routings and method of shipping
- Execute client and operating procedures
- Must have 2 years experience in a busy customer call center environment
- Must have 2 years of mid-level experience in the airline/air cargo/courier industry
(Courier, Cargo, Airline, Air or Ocean Freight, Biopharm Transportation)- All a plus!
- Military Logistics or Military Air Transportation experience a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions
- HAZMAT training or experience with Biopharm products also a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions (import and/or export)
- EXCELLENT Customer Service & Communication skills
- Knowledge of worldwide geography
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/projects
- Attention to detail & quality
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills required, bilingual skills an advantage
- Evening and overnight shifts available / Some shifts may include Saturdays & Sundays
- Flexible schedule is required for this opportunity! We are a 24/7/365 company
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- Prescription Drug plan
- 401k Plan
- Must pass Drug testing; Criminal background check & Social Security check
Quick brings together the most knowledgeable and passionate logistics experts. Our worldwide team is committed to providing our clients customized logistics solutions, unparalled service and the optimal customer experience. Join Us! If you are looking for a challenging position with an innovative and expanding global organization, contact us today. www.quick.aero
Software Input Validation Clerk
Inputs recipes , methods and all necessary data related to dish development and creation in a proprietary software.
· Create items in data base, validate and / or update existing.
· Follow methods and business rules related to input method.
· Validate arithmetic values used in recipes as (but not limited to…) yield, portion size.
· Understand and use metric or US imperial system of measurement.
· Use of keyboard for input.
· Use of multiple screens (two to three) at the same time, managing multiples sources of data.
· Knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365, Chrome and able to learn other applications as needed in the concerned position.
· Use to work in small group, capable to work on multiple projects at the same time and flexible to switch between these projects as needed.
· Good communication with other departments, capable to understand Chef needs and able to accurately transcript into recipes.
· Knowledge of culinary terms, techniques and equipment.
· Experience in cooking is a plus for this position.
· Capable to perform research through Internet to validate or correct inaccurate input.
· Input and communication and managed in English language: spelling and grammar skill is recommended.
· Others tasks related to this position not listed above, or, new tasks that become necessary as the software evolves.JB.0.31.LN
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!