Schnecksville Job Description Sample
Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
Retail Customer Service Associate
Mobile Associate, Retail Sales - Multiple Locations
School Based Assessor (Fee For Service)
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
• Facilitate appropriate admissions to all levels of care based on PCPC and/or ASAM criteria.
• Make appropriate referrals to community resources and outside referral opportunities in the best interest of the client.
• Complete assessment, admission and other paperwork for clients to start treatment in a timely manner.
• Manage admission pre-certification with funding sources.
• Work effectively with facility staff to ensure consistent implementation of programs.
• Consistently and effectively coordinate schedule with the Admissions Coordinator.
• Maintain up to date reports on Needs Assessment data.
• May be expected to provide coverage for other evaluation counselors in the region, when requested by Supervisor.
• Duties may also include providing assessment services to referral sources such as county juvenile justice centers, county jails, and other forensic and/or mental health settings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Helps to maintain strong clinical program. Able to work together with staff to meet theneeds of the clients. Interact with referral sources to facilitate prompt, effective services for the client. Interact cooperatively with professional liaisons, supporting the ongoing marketing and referral communications efforts. Complete required training and mandatory training hours. Thorough knowledge of substance abuse & dependency, issues and treatment modalities. Working knowledge of psychological and physiological symptomology associated with chemical abuse and dependency, specific to client’s age and developmental stages. Skills in therapeutic support and confrontation with chemical dependency clients. Skills in treatment planning and related documentation and record keeping. Ability to maintain therapeutic relationship with clients in various stages of emotional stability and recovery. Strong working knowledge of PA Confidentiality laws. Strongknowledge of PCPC and ASAM criteria.
1) A Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field.
2) A Bachelor’s Degree with the same educational requirements and one year of clinical experience.
3) An Associate’s Degree with the same educational requirements and two years of clinical experience.
4) Full certification as an addiction counselor by a statewide certification body, which is a member of a National certification body by another state government’s substance abuse counseling certification board.
Experience in drug and alcohol treatment and level of care assessments preferred
Web Developer - Senior - Allentown, PA
Title: Sr Web developer
Location: Allentown, PA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in web development – including responsive design, search engine optimization, and custom applications
- Experience in WordPress and other mainstream content management such as Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
- Capable of creating PWAs using React or other mobile development frameworks
- Ability to implement pixel perfect custom themes based on client approved designs (PSD files)
- Good written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Remote Part Time For School Psychologist In Pennsylvania
Learning & Development Manager
Cook - Cocinero
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!