Scranton Job Description Sample
What We Offer Our Company Drivers
New July Updated Pay
Earn up to $.45/mile
DIME bonus on hire date
Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience
Brand New Equipment
Award Winning Fleet
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability
401K with company match
Company Driver Requirements
23 Years Old
6 Months Experience
Class A CDL
Valid Medical Card
Good Driving Record
Cdl-A Team Driver Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
CDL-A Team Truck Driving Jobs with U.S. Xpress
We are the third largest privately-owned truckload carrier in the country. We have been making strides in our business for decades and have 50,000 freightliners and counting. We have positions of many different types so there is a job here for any driver. We have amazing benefits as well as great pay for our drivers. So, apply to us, U.S. Xpress for a career in greatness.
Still Attending School
Hiring Area: Hiring in 37 states
- Class-A CDL
- 21 years or older
Compensation at U.S. Xpress
Supplemental workers' compensation
Why Choose U.S. Xpress?
Call for more info on our company and how you can become part of the U.S. Xpress family!
- Above is general info so, listing is subject to change.
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Cdl-A Truck Driver (Hiring Now) Company
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have consistent miles, the support of a leading team and the equipment to have a long-lasting career. Our company drivers average up to $70K a year and enjoy corporate-style benefits. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.What Can Drivers Expect?
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks with no-slip seating
- 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week
- High-paying driver referral bonuses
- Average yearly earnings of $70K and up
- In-demand freight to keep you moving
- Sign-and-drive Lease Purchase options
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career. So, if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. Whether you want to get more miles, lease your first truck or be your own boss; you won't find a better partner than Bay & Bay.Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Lease Purchase, Apply Now! Reference:(GTJ253179Z)
CDL A Truck Drivers Get 7% Pay Increase!
At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team. It's a commitment from NCI.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $57-60k Annual Average
Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Newly updated trailer fleet - the 2000 Utility trailers are gone!
Minimum Age: 21 years
Minimum Experience: 6 months.
Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
To take a closer look, visit:
or call: (888) 415.4881
Owner Operator TLX Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
TLX Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada, including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
Earning potential of up to $1.20 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $198,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program – Up to $1.235 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $202,500 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 2,750 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
Excellent planned home-time program
Scheduled and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.
95% drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Trippak document services
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
- All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Structural Engineer - Civil
LOVE YOUR JOB!
LIVE IN AN AREA FAMED FOR IT'S HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST OF LIVING!
Our client is seeking a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (Civil Engineering degree required) who will
- work in an on-site manufacturing environment to support plant operations and engineering initiatives.
- prepare structural calculations, plans, and specifications for industrial projects primarily in the paper industry.
- evaluate structural capacity of existing buildings, including design modifications, and additions.
- analyze and design structural modifications and improvements for a wide range of manufacturing based projects such as platforms, catwalks, mezzanines, utility and machine support, monorails, cranes, foundations, etc.
- estimate labor requirements, prepare budgets and schedules, interface with the client
- lead and direct designers through project deliverables.
- use and manipulate 3D scanning and point cloud data.
- use AutoCAD and Revit to prepare drawings and 3D Models
- more fun and impactful things!
- Bachelor's Degree in CIVIL Engineering (with a structural focus).
- 7+ years of industry related experience.
- Structural steel and reinforced concert analysis and design.
- Strong experience with writing proposals, estimates, and reports.
- Must be able to travel as required (domestic and/or international) for field work and/or client business objectives.
- Professional Engineer license in Pennsylvania or the ability to obtain within 12-months.
CDL A Owner Operators
We're a 100% owner operator carrier, so taking care of business means seeing to it that our independent contractors are making money. At Warren, there are NO company trucks to compete with for loads. And you'll profit from our first-in, first-out dispatch system at all loading points from your first day, with no seniority board to advance up.
As the continent's largest carrier of agricultural machinery, in business for over 60 years, we offer you stability and reliability - as well as very competitive percentage-based settlements.
100% OWNER OPERATOR
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!