Seattle Job Description Sample
Remote RN Manager Of Sterile Processing
Now Hiring a Corporate Registered Nurse Manager of Sterile Processing to work remotely for a leading healthcare organization! The position is remote and requires 50-75% travel. This Manager oversees surgical sterilization services for numerous facilities nationwide.
The Nurse Manager of Sterile Processing coordinates and supervises the central sterile processing services for the entire healthcare system.
??? Provides strategic leadership and direction organization-wide for the Perioperative Central Sterile Services Departments (CSSD) including all facets of instrument processing, materials management, distribution and inventory control, and other associated functions within Central Sterile Services.
??? Supports the Corporate Director of Surgery with all sterilization services, such as continuous performance and process improvement and high level disinfection in all facilities.
??? Develop strategies, plans, and executes processes to improve quality, safety, performance, and operational excellence in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
??? Direct administrative and operational teams in achieving organizational priorities to best serve customers while maintaining and improving expenses related to sterile processing.
??? Initiate and support a culture of process improvement and safety that removes waste and standardizes processes.
??? Educates, mentors and coaches local SPD and clinic leaders for clinical effectiveness.
??? Participates in continual performance and process improvement monitoring key performance metrics such as: Immediate Use Steam Sterilization (IUSS), case cart error frequency, instrument set error frequency, sterilization documentation error frequency.
??? Stays up to date with changing regulations/guidelines and implements corrective plans to ensure sterilization compliance system wide.
??? Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
??? Master???s Degree in healthcare preferred
Certification / Licensure:
??? Certification as Certified Registered Central Sterile Technician (CRCST) required
??? Certified Endoscope Reprocessor (CER) desired
??? Certified Instrument Technician (CIT) desired
??? Certified Sterile Processing Distribution Manager (CSPDM) a plus
??? Previous experience in all aspects of sterilization processing functions working with decontamination, sterilization sciences, case cart systems and surgical supplies and equipment
??? 5+ years in Sterile Processing experience required
??? Minimum 4 years management experience in sterile processing required
??? Knowledge of Performance Improvement and Lean highly desired
??? Membership in professional organization (IAHCSMM) highly desired
??? Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to handle multiple assignments, balance priorities and make sound decisions
??? Must be able to interact in a positive manner and communicate well with others
Remote Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus.
Essential Job Duties:
??? Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule. Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms.
Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparent working relationship with our vendors.
??? Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices. Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision.
Skill set to manager larger projects.
??? Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C. Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr.
VP, CFO, all RVP's & CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
??? Direct reports are Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development.
??? Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions.
??? Knowledge of the different departments in a hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
??? Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions.
Bachelor's degree required
3-5 years of hospital experience required.
Must have experience building a hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Travel: 25% - 50% nationwide
Director Research Finance - Clinical Research Center Admin
Qualifications: Bachelor?s degree required Minimum 5 years in management of accounting/financial analysis, required Minimum 3 years of experience in managing both federal and non-federal research funds, required/ 3 years of management or team leadership supervisory experience Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles Knowledge of research accounting processes, procedures and financial controls, including revenue cycle management ? charge capture, coding, payor compliance; supply management, cost reduction principles and purchasing principles Experience and familiarity with federal compliance standards associated with receipt of federal funds and OMB A-133; knowledge of financial analysis techniques; knowledge and understanding of the expectations and requirements of external & internal auditing Thorough understanding of general ledger systems including the interfaces between the general ledger and subsystems; advanced skills in spreadsheets, databases and report writing software.
Ability to manage and understand data; motivated and intuitive thinker Ability to prioritize organize, plan, and implement services as well as handle multiple projects/problems simultaneously Demonstrated communication, leadership, and team building skills: evidence of this should include dealing well with people, effective problem solving, appropriately confronting issues, motivating others as individuals and as groups, planning, organizing and directing the activities of others. Demonstrated skill in working with minimal supervision Effective written and verbal communication Strong analytical skills for reviewing financial operations, complex transactions, new programs and contract pricing Aptitude and expertise in the use of personal computers and software including spreadsheets and word processing Ability to develop financial systems to support new or expanded operations
Assists with quality management studies through data collection and report development. ??
Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing ?? Advanced Expert knowledge in quality and process improvement methodologies such as LEAN or Six Sigma. Expert knowledge in systems thinking and patient safety.
Expert knowledge of hospital operations and processes. Effective oral and written communication skills that are responsive to a wide range of audiences. Understands organizational dynamics, demonstrates ability to build partnerships with medical staff and lead others toward goal achievement.
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and strong independent problem solving and analytical skills. Demonstrated strength in group presentation, facilitation and project management. Ability to prioritize, organize activities and meet deadlines.
Strong leadership and management skills; demonstrated success as a facilitator. ?? Experience Minimum Experience Requirements 3 years Recent experience in acute care regulatory compliance (JCAHO, DOH, CMS). Demonstrated experience successfully working with medical staff and multidisciplinary team members. Clinical experience in acute care. Experience in a Quality management and/or leadership position. 2 years Recent quality improvement manager experience. Recent data management experience. ??
Nurse Manager Of Family Childbirth Center
Ensure the provision of patient care 24 hours a day Establish and enforce standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to areas of responsibility Assume the role of patient advocate to clarify and evaluate ethical and/or legal issues, and supports cultural practices Coach, develop, evaluate and advocate for staff
Nursing Baccalaureate degree from accredited school of nursing BLS Certification At least 2 years of Manager or Supervisor of L&D experience Ability to prepare annual budgets Knowledge of federal, state and local requirements and regulations regarding hospitals and patient care ??
Symantec Data Loss Prevention(Dlp)
Job Summary –
- Works with Business Unit Security Officers to review DLP events
- Investigate user behavior to determine if activity is abnormal or part of existing practice using multiple tools (previous DLP events, Splunk etc.)
- Escalate appropriate events; escalate egregious or malicious behavior to CIRT for further investigation/remediation.
- Collection of metrics; break down behavioral trends by department, policy, etc. and report metrics.
- Investigate ways to improve event detection; find methods to circumvent current detection rules and suggest changes accordingly.
- Works with Business Unit Security Officers to review DLP events: Investigate user behavior to determine if activity is abnormal or part of existing practice using multiple tools (previous DLP events, Splunk etc.).
- Escalate appropriate events; escalate egregious or malicious behavior to CIRT for further investigation/remediation. Collection of metrics; break down behavioral trends by department, policy, etc. and report metrics.
- Investigate ways to improve event detection; find methods to circumvent current detection rules and suggest changes accordingly. Preferred experience in : Symantec DLP, Splunk, Python, IDS/IPS, Network Experience.
Our client is the top strategy and technology advisory and investment groups specializing in tokenization and blockchain technology. As one of only a handful of companies able to offer a full spectrum of guidance from tactical technical execution to high-level theoretical modeling in this blue ocean field. Our client provides technology, token game theory, security audits, smart contracts and ICO advisory to many of the most innovative companies in the world.
Our team is highly-motivated, flexible, smart, and galvanized by the idea that we’re playing in a never-before-explored intersection of technology, finance, and economics. We’re disrupting the way the world works, and we’re fired-up by that. We want driven team members that feel the same way: people who are experts in becoming experts, early adopters, technophiles, kingdom-builders. In other words, we’re much more interested in whether you have the drive and the determination to develop world-class mastery in a groundbreaking field than whether you come pre-loaded with knowledge. Intrigued?
Join us while we're still early stage!
Business Development Manager
Business is about more than just setting goals and making sales. At our company, we believe that business is about developing relationships with our partners and providing them with top-quality products and the services they need. As our business development manager, you'll be responsible for arranging the deals that makes this a reality. If you want to put your ambition into practice and be rewarded for doing so, our business development manager position may be right for you. We invite qualified candidates to complete an application and learn more about our company. Together, we can take the company to the next level.
- Build relationships with potential clients by seeking out their needs and offering solutions that our company can provide them with.
- Attract interest in products and services by advertising, networking, developing relationships and listening to feedback.
- Acquire new accounts through networking and outreach targeted at potential new clients and
- Set goals to ensure that sales quotas are met and all business team members are performing adequately.
- Meet the needs of clients by taking the time to communicate with them and understand how their business operates.
- Maintain client satisfaction by keeping quality of products and services high and meeting new client needs that may have arisen.
- Track the sales cycle to see potential clients through the lifetime of their partnership with us, and ensure they are satisfied every step of the way.
- Strategize new approaches for attracting clients and making sales in a B2B context and in environments outside of your typical sales regimen.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing or sales
- Ability to meet high sales quotas on a quarterly basis
- Minimum of three years in a sales or business role
- Superior written and spoken communication abilities
- Prior experience in a management role
- Ability to motivate team members and produce great results
Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! As a valued customer service representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our company. Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours and meeting with customers in person as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Provide customers with status reports on shipments, and help to package and ship products as needed.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for call volume, customer satisfaction, sales and rapid response times.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in weekly interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comfortably sit for long periods of time
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service experience
Inside Sales Rep
Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company's brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage work flow, and minimize hold times throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product's function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Showcase the company's strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
- High school diploma
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace
- Experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!