Seattle Job Description Sample
L&D Supervisor Nights
Seeking an experienced L&D RN. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent experience working as a L&D RN.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Master Software Engineer - Relocation Opportunity!
You won’t find market pundits or star stock-pickers, but you will find creative, thoughtful people who build and apply advanced technology to help achieve investment goals. A Parametric investment solution is typically based on rigorous research, a good helping of math, powerful infrastructure and proprietary software. Scaling our engineered investment strategies requires cutting-edge cloud, virtualization, big data, agile teams and automated deployments and a sharp focus on security, performance and availability.
- Are you looking to provide technical leadership in a large scale, data-driven environment? Parametric is looking for a Master Software Engineer with 10 or more years of experience. Someone who knows the basics -- how to use source control, how to write a unit test, and what to do if you break the build. This person should have experience leading software teams, making architecture decisions and managing people.
- We are actively developing and maintaining line-of-business applications that provide our company with a competitive advantage in the marketplace, while focusing on test driven development and striving to automate most of our processes from builds to deployments. Parametric manages over one hundred billion dollars in assets. Proprietary software drives our growth and allows us to scale quickly. We work closely with the business to understand the investment industry.
- 90% of our code has .NET at the heart of it, but don’t sweat it if you are stronger in Java than C#, or MySQL rather than Sql Server. We believe that if you’re a software engineer and you’re smart, then you’re capable of learning new languages and technologies. Our applications run the gamut from WinForms to ASP.NET MVC, from Sql Server to CouchBase, from MSMQ to RabbitMQ. We believe that all technologies are tools, and tools can be useful.
- Our team seeks intelligent, curious, and fun individuals. We try to foster that environment. We encourage our engineers to participate in the larger software community attend software events. We believe in the principles of Software Craftsmanship.
- Our engineers should remain current with technology. Learning should be priority, technology is always changing and adapting. Need a book? It's yours. Want to attend a conference? We support that. Interested in a new technology? Research it and tell us what you've learned.
- We work at the top of a high rise in downtown Seattle, so the views are always spectacular.
- Develop new and maintain existing line-of-business applications
- Have and cultivate in others a desire to learn
- Strives to develop with high coding standards, thinking about testability, and engineering excellence.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to applications across the entire stack (backend, DB, front end, UI)
- Thrive in a highly social and collaborative environment (We pair. A lot.)
- Manage multiple engineers
- Can work in an agile environment, handle rapid iteration to the UI and design and support other members in a fast-paced team environment.
- Sql Server
- ASP.NET MVC
- Rabbit MQ
- 10+ years of development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Solid project track record using sound development methodologies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to quickly understand complex business problems
- Expert in at least one language and should be proficient in many
- Experience with unit testing and paired programming is required
- Experience mentoring/supervising other developers.
JOEL TEST SCORE: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online via the link below.
1918 Eighth Avenue, Suite 3100
Seattle, WA 98101
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Sales Representative – Pharmaceutical (Entry level, experienced plus some specialty)
We are a fast growing company in the healthcare industry with new innovative products and we are successful because of the way we do it. If you are looking for a company where you can change a life, help patients, and create a way for a better tomorrow, we are the right organization for you. We offer a unique kind of work culture and a high standard of ethics is mandatory. We offer a culture where our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep professionals can make a real difference.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep’s Purpose & Scope:
- Achieve territory sales goals by promoting pharmaceutical and healthcare products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography.
- Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep educate physicians on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products.
- Professionally represent innovative pharmaceutical and medical products and some services in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and patient satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal physicians as well as healthcare professionals.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep’s Major
- Our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps must do a pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted health care professionals to prescribe our promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity.
- Ensure high performance levels of call and field productivity.
- Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Provide feedback to the VP of Sales on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access.
- Establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep’s
- As a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep proficient in MS Office Suite
- Some proven sales experience in quota driven role
- Demonstration of sustained, high performance in current position and strong aptitude for learning medical and scientific information
- High sense of urgency in particular with regards to customer service orientation
- A college degree is preferred with a focus in Business or Life Sciences.
- Ability to maintain and acquire all industry credentials as well as certifications
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand market opportunities
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare market and some industry training is pertinent
- Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced, and results oriented
- Sales training within the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Must maintain a high degree of integrity and be highly ethical at all times
We realize that our success as an organization is dependent upon our professional sales people. We seek success oriented and educated Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives. If you are motivated by competitive incentive compensation and career advancement measured by proven successes.
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
A leading full-service design engineering firm is looking to add a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to an office within the Seattle Area. This firm has a proven track record of success that speaks to the long term professional growth this role can provide.
· Analysis, design skills, presenting technical information, equipment, quality and focus.
· Proficient in HVAC system calculation software.
· Proficient in Auto CAD & REVIT .
· Experience with Client Communication required.
· Generate project specific spec's & details
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to take lead in multi-discipline coordination.
· Candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Site Investigation and Inspection experience preferred.
· Knowledge of LEED documentation a plus.
· 8+ years' experience in HVAC systems design with institutional, commercial, educational, and healthcare projects.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Professional Registration recommended
Data Collection And Entry (Part-Time Retail-Grocery)
We are looking for enthusiastic people who love grocery shopping and finding a great deal! Our mobile app, Basket Savings, powers a smart grocery list which helps consumers save money on their everyday items. Moderators help consumers save by scanning prices of products at local grocery stores. Moderators are paid per scan, the more you scan the more you make!
- Scan products at grocery stores and enter in regular prices and sales prices
Moderators are paid per scan
More scans = More money
You get to choose when and how long you work
- Must have a iPhone or Android device
Can travel to grocery stores in your area
Looking for a side gig (anywhere from 3-15 hours a week)
Must be 18 years or older
- Download the Basket Savings app on iTunes or Google Play
- Visit your local grocery store, scan a minimum of 10 items and enter the respective price and sales price in the app to see how the process works
- You do not need to buy any items, simply go into the aisle, scan the barcode and type in the price
B2B Door Opener / Advisor To Business Owners And Ceos
Trusted Business Advisors Needed.
Huge referral fees with residual income.
Please read this post carefully.
Are you personally or professionally connected to business owners and executives? Do you enjoy being the advisor who is first to introduce transcendent ideas and best-in-class services?
www.dcisolutions.net shows our exceptional service (we’re former PWC) that applies specialized tax credits and unpublished discounts to save clients hundreds of thousands of dollars and you get a piece of every dollar we produce for client companies you introduce us to. It’s that simple.
Are you a quality communicator who wants to align with other innovative experts in executive thought leadership? Are you open to expanding your capabilities and value as an advisor?
This is not a traditional “sales job.” No selling is necessary. You get paid simply for introducing DCI’s unique, compelling service to forward-thinking business owners and executives who agree to take a formal presentation of our world-class expertise and save money with any of our suggestions. We teach you how to introduce us as long as you have either the connections or the resourcefulness needed to make you successful. We take care of the rest.
Watch this four minute video presentation: https://fccdl.in/8hzMyYFLs and let’s discuss how your distinguished talents and drive fit with the amazing work DCI does.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 809-8734 is the best way to contact us.
Thank you for your focused attention.
We are trusted by other service providers, accountants and business advisers, who refer us into their clients.
Research Scientist, Manager (Mass Spectrometry)
Self-motivated individual to support and develop our mass spectrometry laboratory and working group aimed at developing methods for the detection and discovery of clinical biomarkers in human fluids.
- Initiates the design, development, execution and implementation of mass spectrometry methods to a broad range of clinical and research applications
- Manages resources and personnel to efficiently meet project goals
- Assists in establishing department goals and project timelines
- Maintains substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, and contributes to scientific literature and conferences
- Assists in the coordination of interdepartmental activities and research efforts
Minimum Requirements or
- PhD, Chemistry or related field (relevant experience can substitute).
- Broad knowledge of mass spectrometry instrumentation and associated applications
- Strong instrumentation design and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks
- Excellent group interaction skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to accurately plan and define projects
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Expert in MRM method development for small molecules using GCMS/MS and LCMS/MS instrumentation
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to also contribute to ICP-MS/MS and MALDI-TOF method development
- Previous successful academic or industry experience mentoring technical staff
- Experience working in GMP environment
- Knowledge of CLIA
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
Located in Kent, WA
Truck Driver - Great Pay And Benefits - Excellent Home Time
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Solo Drivers!
All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters!
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. There are many great advantages to driving with Werner, including our industry leading production miles, comprehensive benefits package (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plan) for company drivers and our career growth opportunities.
Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts!
Benefits of Driving for Werner:
- Average $47,500 - $70,000 per year
- Sign-on bonuses available on select accounts – call for details
- Driver pay has increased over 15% in the last two years
- All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters
- Up to $2,000 relocation bonus on select accounts – call for details
- Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts
- Over 250 dedicated driving opportunities available to fit your home time and financial needs
- Recently invested over $900 million in our drivers, equipment and terminals
- Average truck age of 1.9 years
- Affordable health benefits
- Veterans program, tuition reimbursement and spouse employment
- Rider and pet permits available – call for details
- Ask about our new truck leasing program
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must meet DOT requirements and pass a DOT physical, which includes substance screening
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must have good work history
- Must be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
To start your career at Werner, Apply Today!
In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Account Manager - Sales Representative
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales representative who wants to be a key player in a small department and help shape way way our company does sales.
SmithCo furnishes Northwest restaurants with the right products for their plates that keep their tables full of satisfied guests. Our goal is to be an extension of their kitchen and support them with the same level of dedication to quality that they would expect from an experienced employee. We work closely with our customers to identify brands, custom cuts, grinds and aging programs at the right price to meet their needs.
As a sales representative for SmithCo, you will be managing the crucial interface between current and future customers and the SmithCo team.
This position is responsible for
- Working with our current customers to place new products.
- Maintaining an active prospect list and continually adding new accounts.
- Focusing on working with chefs and our purchasing and production staff to find the right products at the right price to satisfy their guests.
- Ensuring customer product pricing and specification are set up in our system and communicated to our inside sales, production and operations staff.
- Developing sales techniques and processes that encourage sales and promotes customer satisfaction.
This is a salaried plus commission position. You must be an experienced food service sales rep, preferably with an existing customer base in the Puget Sound area. Knowledge of food-service meat cuts, social marketing and interest in restaurant trends would be a plus.
Electrical Engineer For Buildings
We seek an experienced Electrical Engineer (PE) or Senior Designer in both our Seattle and Portland offices experienced in the modeling and design of electrical power systems for buildings and facilities to join our team. In this role, you will be involved in a variety of engineering tasks associated with the planning, analysis, and design of power and lighting systems for commercial office buildings, hospitals and medical buildings, K-12 schools and university facilities, municipal buildings, and more! You will be given ownership in the success of projects, will be a valued member of the design team, and will have the opportunity to further your technical experience through solving design challenges.
Position duties may vary significantly from day to day but in general are likely to include:
· Collect and analyze technical data for design studies; prepare layouts and develop specifications; develop design proposals and drawings; and analyze and resolve design and production.
· Gather information, conduct studies, perform calculations, and prepare original schematic layouts and sketches to present design proposal.
· Make decisions regarding design suitability using knowledge of specified product materials, system types, and production process.
· Apply codes; identify alternatives allowed by code exceptions to devise engineering solutions to design challenges.
· Perform mathematical calculations using engineering formulas and analysis tools.
· Coordinate design criteria with architects, other engineering disciplines, and planning groups in accordance with contractual specifications.
· Become familiar with coordinating across a variety of building design disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, architectural, and structural.
· Identify and communicate changes to design and/or scope that may impact deadlines, workloads, or assignments of the project and project budget. Ensure that Project Manager/Project Lead is informed immediately of those changes.
· Represent the firm in a professional manner, enhancing client confidence and respect, and furthering relationships for the goal of repeat work or referrals. Clients should think of you highly enough to request you, specifically, for future work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
· At least a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline with at least 3 years of experience in a consulting engineering office designing electrical power systems for buildings.
· Washington State PE license or an ability to obtain one quickly.
· Strong proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
· Project management and/or team leadership experience and a willingness to serve in such a role.
· Professional and thorough verbal and written communications abilities.
· Comfort working on multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
We take very good care of our employees, and there is definitely room to grow within the company. Our firm has never gone through a round of layoffs, and we invest in our staff with the hope that each person will be around for a long time. We offer great benefits: fully paid employee premiums for medical/dental/vision insurance coverage, 3 weeks of vacation, a retirement account that vests immediately, a spacious workstation in a bright, downtown office, and a fully paid public transportation pass.
Please submit your resume and cover letter if you this is of interest!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Sazan Group participates in E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!