Seattle Job Description Sample
Supervisor - Labor And Delivery (Bj) - Open To Charge RN
Seeking an experienced Nurse Coordinator L&D/Women's Services. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent coordinator experience working in L&D.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
The Development Associate will provide overall organization support for a wide range of fundraising efforts, including individual and corporate giving, special events, print and electronic communications, and social media.
S/he will also assume the lead role in special events, working closely with the Director of Development and Communications and Event co-chairs. The Development Associate will work under the general direction of the Director of Development and Communications to create communications strategies that increase the organization's support from individuals, corporations, foundations, events, and other sources.
- Handle all donations (cash and in-kind) follow-up to ensure correct and immediate response to contributions.
- Help implement new and existing strategies to achieve the fundraising and financial development targets of the organization.
- Manage fundraising related mailings and mail campaigns.
- Perform the lead team role with fundraising special events, specifically focused on soliciting contributions and sponsorships in support of the events, collaborating with Event co-chairs.
- Perform lead team role for Back to School and Holiday Gift Room programs, including some coordination of volunteer support, receiving and receipting of gifts, and production of follow-up report for donors and others.
- Organize, or serve as point-of-contact for educational and small-scale fundraising, or 3rd party led events.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all donors and relevant information in Donor Perfect database.
- Perform monthly review and generate report of gifts entered into Donor Perfect to ensure accurate gift recording and proper completion of thank you process.
- Lead donor contact and event follow-up process, with input from the Director of Development and Communications.
- Regularly update thank you letter text and photos, with input from the Director of Development and Communications.
- Work with Development and Program staff to track in-kind gifts.
- Assist with volunteer activities related to fund development or community relations, as needed.
A leader in addressing the unique staffing needs of nonprofits, PNP Staffing Group (PNP) is the premier recruiting firm to provide a full array of staffing services to the nonprofit sector. PNP offers you a single source for all your staffing needs and a more rewarding staffing experience.
With offices in New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC, PNP is an ideal partner whether you are searching for outstanding talent for your organization or seeking one of the many wonderful jobs available in the nonprofit sector.
Field Service Professional
As a Field Service Professional you will maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts. You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road" and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running. Generally provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5 hour radius of your home. The hours for this position are based on customers maintenance needs and will vary.
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customer
- Be available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly
- Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customers
- Use sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Use computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting
- Provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, District Managers and home office personnel
- Make phone calls and processing paperwork in accordance with CPES policies and procedures
Requirements for the Field Service Professional:
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience – Light welding beneficial
- Ability to adhere to OSHA regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years wrench in hand experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation (Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role.)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time. Lift 80 lbs. Climb 15+ ft.
- Must reside within 15 of the target city
- Must have standard tools used in the craft, a computer and scanner with high-speed internet access
- Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
WE OFFER: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Direct Deposit, and 401K and excellent career growth opportunities.
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager
Patrice & Associates Seattle Area (Centralia, Aberdeen, Elma, Shelton, Chehalis, Tacoma, Puyallup, Tumwater, Lacey, Yelm, Spanaway, Olympia, Fife, Renton, Federal Way, Maple Valley, Kent, Seattle, Kirkland, Tukwila, Bellevue, Bonney Lake)
$13/hour ($15 per hour in the city of Seattle) plus profit sharing.
Are you a Fast Food Restaurant Assistant Manager who yearns for a better quality of life? Our client is a Fast Food company that closes at midnight and on Thanksgiving and Christmas and is 45 hours/week.
The Assistant Manager has the primary responsibility of assisting the Restaurant Manager to run a Fast Food restaurant, training, coaching and performing corrective action for all employees, and building strong relationships with team members, vendors, and guests to build a people-first culture.
- Quality of Life- 9 hours/day, two days off.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- NO 24 Hour locations, all restaurants open 6am- Midnight.
- 401K, matched by company up to 50%
- Managers get 100% free food.
- Complete Health Care Package.
If this sounds like your dream job and you meet the qualifications listed below, send us your resume today!
* Minimum 2 years Fast Food assistant management experience
* Steady progression in restaurant management
* Approachable in nature with a passion for quality and service
* Experience in Fast Food preferred
* Evidence of loyalty and personal accountability - strong desire to stay and grow in one company
* Proven ability to train and motivate a team - strong ability to manage
* High energy, ability to make decisions quickly
* Proven track record in maintaining strong cost controls and quality standards
* Involvement in local community a huge plus
Job Type: Full-time
$13 per hour and $17 per hour in city of Seattle plus profit sharing
- Several openings in the Seattle area (Centralia, Aberdeen, Elma, Shelton, Chehalis, Tacoma, Puyallup, Tumwater, Lacey, Yelm, Spanaway, Olympia, Fife, Renton, Federal Way, Maple Valley, Kent, Seattle, Kirkland, Tukwila, Bellevue, Bonney Lake)
EOE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Sales Rep - Product Demonstrator
Blendtec is seeking Sales Representatives who are passionate about working in an active sales environment. Blendtec Demonstration Representatives sell high-powered blenders in Costco and various retail partners. Shows typically run 4 – 10 days. This sales opportunity has been a launching pad for many of Blendtec’s management team.
The Blendtec Demonstration Representative will perform live presentations using blenders and blending accessories. The primary focus is to increase the sales of Blendtec products while simultaneously enhancing the Blendtec brand. The rep will utilize the sales process to build value in the products while demonstrating “live” the machines capabilities. This is an opportunity with great flexibility and benefits for full-time employees.
As a Demonstration Representative, you must be:
- Able to be independent and manage yourself
- Highly energetic and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Be well spoken, confident, and comfortable working with a variety of customers
- Able to develop and nurture key relationships with management and their staff
- Able to lift 25–50 lbs.
- Able to stand and demonstrate for 10–11 hours
- Able to learn a 10-12 min script
- For adventurous outstanding performers. Blendtec may provide the opportunity to demonstrate in exotic & international locations
Employment Pay and Benefits
- Demonstration Reps earn a base pay of $15 per hour
- PLUS a 5% Bonus of Blendtec’s daily revenue sold in your demonstration retail location.
- Calculation: Product Revenue Bonus is calculated as 5% of revenue realized by Blendtec retail partners as validated and provided to Blendtec by our retail partners for the days of the Demonstrators performed presentations
For qualifying full-time employees, working a minimum of 30 hours per week or 1,560 hours per year, you will also be eligible to receive the benefits summarized below:
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance benefit of $50,000; and short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage (covers loss of income for qualifying injury or illness).
- Accrual of Personal Paid Time (PTO)
- Free Total Blender after 90 days of employment.
- Professionally managed, non-matching 401K.
- 11 company-paid holidays
We are a rapidly growing company that provides outstanding opportunities for learning and enhancing sales skills. Our demonstrators average over $20/hour for full time work with excellent benefits including MEDICAL, LIFE, VISION, DENTAL AND 401K benefits.
Only Serious Candidates need apply
Blendtec runs criminal background checks and E-verify on each new candidate.
A lifetime inventor and entrepreneur, Tom Dickson was innovating long before he built his first blender. Whether rigging his doorbell to open the front gate or outfitting go-karts with engines that took them past 80 mph, Tom's passion for tinkering and innovating goes all the way back to his childhood.
Catering Sales Manager- B2B Experience Required
We are looking for a competitive outside sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients in our Seattle market. The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of sales and experience selling to corporate clients. The successful salesperson will source new opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue of our Potbelly Sandwich Shops. The salesperson will generate leads, qualify prospects and manage the catering sales pipeline. Previous catering sales experience preferred.
Potential to make 30% of your base salary in commissions.
- Drive catering sales and delivery business for shops within given territory by cold calling, utilizing business lists, canvassing and Inside and Outside Sales presentations.
- Identify new sales opportunities by effectively analyzing metrics tracker, program results and monitoring competitive activity.
- Identify, partner and participate with local and national organizations that support catering/backline sales while building relationships and drive lead generation.
- Build Sales Pipeline to effectively target competition and steal market share.
II. Build Relationships with Customers
- Determine top customers for Shops by analyzing reports and act as key sales liaison with them to ensure Potbelly is their preferred catering option.
- Contact lapsed customers to understand how their catering needs have changed, and build relationship to grow sales in the future.
- Appropriately follow-up with customers to ensure Potbelly is meeting and exceeding their expectations.
III. Coach Shop Teams
- Partner with DMs and GMs to develop sales strategies and tactics that build backline/catering sales and grow the brand in the neighborhood.
- Coaches and supports DMs and GMs and BLCC's in developing outsides sales capabilities of shops, call backs and appropriate follow-up for orders.
IV. Marketing/Sales Support
- Write quotes and follow-up on web sales leads for given region through Salesforce.com
- Partners with Neighborhood Marketing Manager to leverage marketing programs to drive catering/delivery sales and co-facilitate sales classes for GM's and CCs.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Behaviors
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 to 55 hours a week.
- Must be able to spend 20 -- 30% of time traveling, and 75% of time in market or shops.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, manipulate and key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Must be able to engage in problem-solving skills to help identify and solve potential issues in the field.
- Must be able to communicate heavily with employees and Support Center through telephone, e-mail and in-person communications.
- Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience within foodservice industry and has created sales revenues for new locations through a wide variety of channels, specifically business to business. (B2B)
- Working knowledge of operations. (Four weeks of in shop training will be required.)
- College degree, preferred.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, preferred.
- Experience in cold calling and Sales Presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Must be organized; proactive; and possess strong sense of urgency and professional demeanor.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid coaching ability to support neighborhood shops
- Analytical ability to assess impact of sales and initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (in local shops and visiting customers)
Building the Potbelly Nation! We are opening more shops in more places across the country. This kind of growth means more opportunity for you, whether it's in our shops or at our Support Center. We’re looking for leaders at every level who have positive energy, great teamwork and the desire to succeed both personally and professionally. We are creating the Potbelly Nation. You can help us build it.
Start your Potbelly Journey! Whatever your journey may be, we can get you started on the right career path with fun-filled, thorough and innovative training as well as continuous on-going development. You’ll get feedback to help you along the way so you can achieve your goals and move along the Potbelly Path. Grow your dreams with Potbelly. Where will your Journey take you?
Independent Insurance Adjuster
Associated Adjusters Network is a national independent adjusting firm servicing insurance companies throughout the United States. Our pay is structured in a way you can make as much money as you like. We offer training for the right individuals. This position will be replacing someone who has been doing very well for several years in this area.
We are seeking a Property Insurance Adjuster to become a part of our organization! You will investigate, analyze, and determine the extent damages to residential homes. Candidate must be willing and able to climb roofs, and determine damages. HAAG certification and New York adjusters license is a plus. Some overnight travel may be required. Must have reliable transportation. Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Property damage estimating.
Previous experience in insurance,
Experience estimating property damage
Strong property estimating skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline and detail-oriented!!!!!!!!
Licensed Real Estate Professional
You are a successful real estate salesperson looking for professional freedom, better commissions & technology that travels with you. You’re motivated & a highly independent self-starter, looking for professional & financial flexibility. If this describes you, we want you on the Real team.
Real is a brokerage that works the way you do. You spend 40-60% of your time on the road; your office is wherever you are, not where your broker is. Real provides the technology to run your operation from your smartphone, a split of 85/15% with commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%) and an on-demand support team to help you along the way.
There’s no mandatory meetings, no long morning commutes – just you & your ambition. Kiss those huge office / transaction / franchise fees goodbye – our core plan is a flat $40 a month.
- Innovative mobile technology provided free to all of our agents; includes integrated MLS search, CRM, client messaging, website builder, one-click CMAs, a thriving agent community & much more.
- A straightforward 85-15% split w/ commission cap (allowing you to achieve 100%)
- On-demand support team
- No set schedule or mandated hours
- Prospect leads and build a client base
- Assist clients & help them purchase, rent, list and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- 1-2 years previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- An active Real Estate License
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ve felt it – real estate is changing. The typical brokerage model that has existed for years is beginning to crack. Real is on the forefront of redefining this industry, and we want salespeople, realtors, real estate agents & brokers like you to come along for the ride.
To sum: Real gives you everything needed to succeed + an excellent commission split (85-15%), so you can enjoy the fruits of that success. Apply Today!
Looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and health conscious individual to represent BELA Brand Seafood at in-store
demonstrations in Natural Food Stores in your region. Demo Specialists will be responsible for hosting 3-4 hour demos in
targeted accounts, engaging with consumers and store employees, providing samples and BELA brand and product
information. Ideal Demo Specialist will be sales-oriented, proactive, high energy and outgoing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships with Natural Store employees
Book demos one month in advance
Engage store employees and sample product
Ensure we build strong, long-standing relationships with our retail partners
- Drive trial of BELA Brand Seafood
Prepare delicious samples for all interested store clientele
Prepare a well-branded and appealing demo table
Provide branded support materials
Capture consumer feedback and report back to HQ
- Represent BELA as our brand ambassador
While sampling, share in depth knowledge of the brand, product nutrition facts and health benefits
Make the consumer sampling experience a pleasant and memorable one
- Drive Sales
A BELA Demo Specialist’s ultimate goal is to drive sales in their target accounts and regions
Provide ample product to sell on your demo table
Meet and exceed established sales goals per demo and per month
Convert consumer trial into a sales
- Reporting and analysis
Provide detailed monthly reports to headquarters
Provide consumer and customer feedback and input where appropriate
Deliver recommendations on how to improve demo sales and brand impact
Entry Level Position - Sports Minded Candidates Apply
RCG is a leading service provider in the sales and marketing industry. We're hiring sports minded candidates to join our sales and marketing team that will bring high energy to our team! Our mission is to lead the industry with innovative approaches to maintaining and acquiring clients for Fortune 100 companies. Candidates who possess the desire to learn and grow are great in our company culture. We foster a team mentality that includes allowing individuals to share their ideas and help implement new systems to improve efficiency. We are seeking an Account Executive in our Sales Department. - Entry Level to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We attract highly motivated, passionate, and competitive individuals. Our team wants to be the best in all aspects of business, not only as a team but also as individuals. Here at RCG we encourage all team members to be the best and take control of their opportunity to grow, gain new skills and reach new heights in their career.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!