Seattle Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Seattle
Clinical Supervisor - Pain Services
Seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent acute care Clinical Nurse Manager experience.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Post a Job
File Clerk For Records Department
A File Clerk plays a critical role in a law firm, working with legal teams to ensure that client information is properly categorized and stored in the client file. A File Clerk works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that provides access to the inner workings of a law firm. Daily duties include carefully, but efficiently filing physical and electronic documents associated with a diverse set of practice areas, and assisting on special projects assigned by the legal teams. A File Clerk must be a fast learner with strong database skills and exemplary integrity. Besides their daily tasks, a File Clerk will work with the Records team to streamline processes and provide insight into ways Records and Firm operations can improve. Individuals with a drive for excellence and a desire to build a career in the legal market are the ideal candidates for this position.
· Provide outstanding customer service to the legal teams you support, building a relationship of trust and reliability as you meet their various filing, indexing and document management needs.
· Differentiate between many types of legal documents and numerous similar cases to file both physical and electronic documents, ensuring complete, accurate, and intuitively organized client records.
· Navigate the firm’s records management system to create new files and subfolders as needed, and to locate and deliver existing files when requested.
· Collect and prepare files for closure and offsite storage.
· Assist legal teams and Records Department with various projects as needed.
· Exercise initiative, independent judgment, and problem solving; proactively identify issues and problems, communicate them to appropriate individuals.
· Absolute adherence to the firm’s confidentiality policy.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Conflicts Counsel.
· Broad computer knowledge, skills and proficiency with Windows Operating System, Word Processing, Spreadsheets (Excel), LegalKey and other management software, Internet (IE, Chrome, FireFox) and other compatible and related software.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Commitment to excellent client service.
· Collaborate and promote team building.
· Detail oriented and exceptionally attentive to accuracy.
· Prioritize workload and complete work on a timely basis.
· Make well-reasoned, effective decisions.
· Observe employee and attorney-client confidentiality.
· Accessible and responsive; timely return of calls and e-mails.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Interact in a professional manner.
· Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or an associate degree or equivalent from two-year college and 1-3 years of relevant experience
· Legal or professional services organization experience is preferred
TO APPLY for this position with benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, competitive wages, and transportation subsidy, click here to complete the online application and attach your resume and a cover letter with salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Foster Pepper PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality or gender expression or identity), political ideology, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We are recognized as a leading law firm by Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA and U.S. News-Best Lawyers Best Law Firms.
Seahawks Game - Food Servers/Grill Cooks
Want to work at the Seahawks game this Sunday? We need 50 Food Runners / Food Prep and Grill Cooks. Must have a Food Handler's Card. Orientation is at Remedy Staffing - 825 Center Street Tacoma, WA- Please complete an online application at remedystaff.com.
Tacoma, WA 98409
Northwest US Sales Manager
Mishimoto is expanding into new markets! We are looking for an experienced, gearhead sales professional. You will own the Northwest US Sales region as you establish trust-based relationships with area wholesale distributers and jobber shops. Above all else, you are a success-maker. You help our company meet and exceed its sales goals while helping your clients grow their businesses.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the face of Mishimoto for your territory. You are the go-to person for the wholesale distributors and jobber shops. You are on the road as much as is needed to maintain relationships, network, and get your foot in the door with prospective clients.
- Mishimoto provides excellent products, and we are constantly improving our catalog. You provide training on our product lines and keep your clients abreast of promotions. You answer the nitty-gritty technical questions your clients have to keep them successful.
- Hit your targets and bring home the sales. We give you the excellent products and tools for the job; it’s your role to ask for that sale and make the deal happen.
- Maintain thorough records in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Having excellent sales data creates a competitive advantage and allows us to create stronger, more targeted campaigns.
- Analyze data. You study your monthly customer performance reports and create a plan to enhance your client’s sales.
- Keep Headquarters up-to-date on trends in the marketplace, purchasing habits, and customer feedback. You are the boots on the ground, and you help us stay relevant and in good-standing with the community.
- Work with customers to identify new product opportunities as well as existing vehicle problems requiring a Mishimoto solution.
- Find solutions for our customers. “I do not know” is not in our vocabulary. Every interaction ends with a clear resolution of what is going to be done to help the customer. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
- Act as the liaison with our Customer Service team in handling shop and distributor warranty claims.
- Work those industry events and trade shows. We keep ourselves in the scene.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 2–4 years of account management, sales and business development experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Auto industry experience is a must.
- Experience with CRM software is also a must.
- Valid driver’s license with good safe driving record is required.
- Road warrior status preferred.
- The ideal candidate will reside in the Seattle area.
Who Are You?
- You love cars and know our community. You know that diesel, sports compact, muscle, and classic car enthusiasts have different needs, and you have the innate ability to tailor your message to gain each gearhead’s attention.
- You know cars. You have an extensive knowledge base of the auto industry, including parts and mechanical systems. You can talk cooling systems all day long.
- You have the right balance of customer service to take care of your current clients and the hunter drive to expand the business.
- You also have mad organizational skills and a keen eye for the details. These skills will come in handy when planning trips to visit current and potential customers. Making each and every trip as productive and efficient as possible is essential for success.
- You have the ability to drive sales while minimizing company-paid travel-related cost. Thrifty is your middle name.
- You thrive on providing excellent customer service. Being customer focused is something you do well.
- You have proven professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have amazing problem-solving skills; coming up with creative out-of-the-box solutions is also in your bag of tricks.
- You have the ability to produce quality work within tight deadlines. We’re growing fast, so being able to keep up with our growth and being comfortable with change is a must.
- You exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views. You are the model for collaboration.
- You are able to give and receive constructive feedback; being able to take that feedback and use it to develop personally/professionally is a great trait for everyone.
- You are a master at maintaining positive and effective working relationships with others. This includes building new relationships with everyone you meet while out on the road representing TeamMishi.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
Normal home office environment during days not traveling. Out of the office traveling a few days a week (mostly day trips and occasional overnights) to attend and conduct customer meetings, training, and presentations. Overtime as required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands; ability to type and operate a computer.
- Occasionally stand; walk and climb or balance.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Adjust visual focus.
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it's under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
- We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
Mishimoto comprises people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.
English Teacher In Beijing , China- Salary Plus Paid Travel & Housing
One World ESL Inc has branches in the United Kingdom, United States, and China, with education partners located world-wide.
We place interested individuals seeking opportunities to teach English with our education partners in multiple countries who need individuals that have a passion for teaching young learners in a variety of classroom settings.
- Ability to relocate to location in China
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Have or capable of obtaining a Passport for Visa purposes
About the Position:
- We have openings in Public Schools, Learning Centers, and In-home tutoring
- Traditional Classroom, Mentor setting, and one on one options
- Positions located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and 20 other fantastic destinations
- Translator Assistant Provided
- Class time scheduled for approx. 25 hours per week
- Office hours scheduled for approx. 15 hours per week
- In staff position with assigned native Chinese / English speaking assistant
- Grade ranges between K-9
- Pre designed curriculum with personal freedom to adjust to own style
- Working Visa & Sponsorship
- Travel in country and return as part of your contract
- Housing included in addition to monetary as part of your contract
- TESOL / TEFL certification - included as part of you on boarding training
- Welcome package- Airport Pickup, hotel accommodations, initial personal assistance to coordinate life needs (Cell phone, Utilities, housing necessities etc.)
- Monthly salary range is $1800 - $2900 depending on location / position selected for
- Housing- Fully paid or Stipend depending on selected position / location
- Contract completion bonus
How to apply:
- Apply to this opening including a recent copy of your resume.
- We will schedule a personal Skype interview where we fully explain the position, and the process of traveling abroad and teaching English in China.
Don't miss out on this once and a life time opportunity. Apply today!
Please be aware that there are multiple offerings to teach English abroad. Every country has specific requirements to legally work within their countries. At One World ESL Inc we ensure that all of our educators are fully compliant with immigration laws and regulations and legally authorized to reside and work in country. There is no gray area when it comes to working Visa requirements.
Food Service Worker
Who we are
Full Life Care helps adults of all ages with chronic illnesses, and physical or developmental disabilities. We are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving people’s lives and supporting caregivers. Since the 1970s, we have helped thousands of individuals preserve their dignity and avoid living in a nursing home or in isolation.
- Check us out here: Fulllifecare.org
- To apply, submit resumes here: jobsatFulllifecare.org
Full-Time, rewarding assisted living work environment, with FULLY benefited!
Hourly compensation +$15.00 DOE
Location zip code: 98122
Benefit package includes:
- Up to 27 PTO days just in the 1st year
- Paid sick leave
- 8 Holidays
- Medical Healthcare coverage with very low employee monthly premiums
- Dental Healthcare coverage with NO monthly premiums
- Vision coverage discount
- Tax Annuity medical plan (FSA)
- Multiple Retirement plans with Employer matching!
Job Title : Kitchen Worker
Job Summary : Contributes to Full Life Care mission by assuring that quality and nutritious meals are being provided to clients; maintains a safe and sanitary kitchen environment, while ensuring proper communication is held. Reports To : Program Manager FLSA Status : Non-exempt
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the job:
- Develops preference based and nutritious menus for residents;
- Ensures residents are served food that they enjoy and are able to eat by knowing their preferences and dietary restrictions and requirements;
- Prepares and serves meals on site 3 days per week. Ensures that food is prepared and ready to be heated up by staff on other days;
- Trains staff in cooking, food preparation and following the menu;
- Maintains a clean and safe environment by cleaning food preparation areas; washing dishes; implementing sanitation requirements; complying with policies and procedures, universal precautions and other measures to prevent the spread of illness;
- Maintains food and kitchen supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new products; placing orders for supplies
- Orders and maintains an emergency stock of food and rotates that stock to ensure its freshness;
- Keeps kitchen equipment in good working order by following instructions for operation and maintenance; arranging for repairs;
- Contributes to the mission of Full Life Care by having positive and meaningful interactions with residents, assisting residents as needed and bringing any questions or concerns to team members or manager;
- Contributes to the functioning of Gaffney House and the well being of residents by reading the communication log daily for changes in resident status, answering the phone and passing on information appropriately;
- Establishes a compassionate and respectful environment by practicing good communication skills; keeping client information confidential; conducting self in professional manner;
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS :
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Assist in milieu as directed
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent
- One or more years of restaurant or food prep experience
- Strong people skills
- Valid Food Handler’s permit
- Must be certified in CPR and attend the HIV/AIDS information course
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Must be able to lift 25lbs;
- Must be able to lift and move food service and warming containers from oven to service areas;
- Must be able to push or pull wheeled cart to transport food within the building
Full Life Care is an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
Commercial Escrow Assistant
Fidelity National Title the nation's largest title insurance company is seeking experienced Commercial Escrow Assistants looking to become part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized service to the commercial real estate industry. Our office prides itself on our teamwork, energetic and fun culture, and values the development and quality of life of our team members. Join an office that is experiencing dramatic growth guided by an innovative vision, a dedication to operational excellence for the customer, and a set of values that places importance on all team members' contributions.
2 + years' experience or college degree
Have a current LPO license or are willing to take the exam within 24 months of employment.Customer service focused
Detail OrientedMulti-TaskerEffective time management skills
Review purchase and sale agreement for transaction details.
Order payoffs, liens, utilities, per the term of the purchase and sale agreement.
Communicates to clients what is needed to complete closing.
Prepare complete and accurate funding package to lenders.
Impact or SoftPro Experience a Plus
Personality traits desired for our team: A high-energy, high work ethic team player that has a positive perspective and is dedicated to serving internal and external customers. Showing initiative and a desire for professional development are additional attributes that we value and seek in our candidates.
Fidelity offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K and Employee Stock Purchase plan with company matching, paid time off and Employee Discount Program.
Caregiver - CNA (All North Seattle Areas)
A Helping Hand is looking for excellent, experienced Caregivers available to work in all North Seattle areas.
Are you already a Caregiver with knowledge and passion for caring for others. A Helping Hand has been serving the greater Seattle area for the past 13 years, and we are looking for experienced caregivers to care for clients in their own homes. We are looking for energetic, dedicated individuals who will be the greatest advocate for our clients and will ensure the best quality of care at all times.
A Helping Hand Homecare is a growing company with the need to add to our care team. We are currently hiring caregivers that are able to deliver compassion, support, and a better quality of life to seniors who live in their own homes. We have the feel of a small company, yet reach clients from southern Puget Sound/Tacoma to Everett. We focus energy on taking care of our care providers, knowing that doing so will empower them to provide the highest quality care to our clients. If you are interested in helping others, have experience as a care provider in a supervised setting, and have a clean background, we encourage you to meet a company that truly cares as much as you do.
Applicants must have or be enrolled for a CNA or HCA certification and be English-language proficient. Applicants must be able to pass a background check and have a reliable transportation and travel in getting to shifts. All interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Following an offer of employment, and prior to starting work, individuals must complete a pre-employment drug test provided by the company. As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
A Helping Hand provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE:
A Helping Hand Homecare
5608 17th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Payroll Systems Manager
Payroll Systems Manager - Full time /PERM job
Finance & Accounting
This position manages the payroll system structure and payroll processes including system development, conversions, interfaces, configuration, testing, implementation, and ongoing functionality.
Position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, teammate relations, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Provide vision and direction for the payroll system including major configuration changes, updates, testing, customer requested enhancements, troubleshooting, procedures, documentation, and training
- Identify, assess, and resolve issues and problems with payroll system
- Execute testing, validate results, and resolve test errors for system changes
- Manage the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the payroll system
- Monitor payroll system to ensure integrity of data
- Oversee the set up and maintenance of payroll system configuration and controls
- Modify and develop processes to create ongoing efficiencies
- Control, monitor and account for inbound and outbound interfaces with third-party vendors, systems, and electronic files
- Provide analysis and management for implementation processes and cutover activities as well as post-implementation support
- Oversee Payroll General Ledger (GL) close, reconciliation, and analysis of GL accounts
- Ensure system compliance with SOX and internal controls
- Travel required: up to 35%
· Provide leadership to direct reports and department
o Help direct reports overcome any organizational obstacles encountered during projects
· Manage teammate employment activity such as hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
o Address teammate relations issues appropriately and escalate as necessary
o Know, understand, implement, follow, and communicate to teammates all DaVita employment policies and procedures, awards, and other opportunities within company; develop and foster a positive, fulfilling work environment; enable teammates to excel in their assigned roles
· Provide work direction for department teammates including goals and goal achievement measurements
o Determine staffing plans that promote the most effective use of all teammates; ensure coverage during teammate absences
· Develop and conduct educational programs to keep teammates up-to-date on DaVita policies, new laws and regulations impacting work, and other information necessary to maintain teammates’ knowledge of department processes and goals
· Know, understand, follow, and implement DaVita safety and security policies and procedures
· Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in related area required
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in payroll and payroll systems required
o Experience with payroll system conversion required
o Experience with payroll system development, configuration, testing, implementation, management, and enhancement of systems required
o Experience managing system integrations preferred
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Payroll accounting and/or General Ledger management required
o Accounting and/or auditing experience preferred
· Minimum of five (5) years’ supervisory experience referred
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and Access required; intermediate proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
o Intermediate proficiency in PeopleSoft preferred; basic proficiency with WorkDay preferred
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Director of Payroll
Construction General Laborer
Marpac Construction is a Seattle-based General Contractor looking to hire a general laborer. Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Daily Clean-Up
- Floor Prep
- Assisting Carpenters
- Carrying and Distributing Materials
- Digging dirt
- General Labor
Position requires climbing stairs and ladders. Must be able to carry loads at least 100 lbs. Previous construction experience is preferred.
Candidates must have reliable transportation. Drug screening, background checks, and E-verify are required prior to hiring.
Please send resumes with contact information.