Secaucus Job Description Sample
Senior UI Engineer
Experience 5 years
Bachelor's degree in Comp Science/Engineering/Math or for eign equivalent +5yrs of progressive experience.
Customer Service Representative | Full/Part-Time Available
A customer service representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to potential customers
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Previous customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Global leader in the Supply Chain solutions industry seeks a Global Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for creating, developing, and implementing the recruiting sourcing and branding messaging. This position will strategically guide the recruiting function for the company, and develop SOPs, best practices, KPIs, and other data-driven metrics for the continued growth and success of the recruiting team. This role will directly oversee HR- and Operations-processes for all recruiting efforts at all levels within the organization, and lead company-wide employee development initiatives for effective interviewing practices and internal employee development.
- Key point-of-contact for recruiting best practices within and across all business units, creating and developing SOPs for internal recruiting- and HR-teams.
- Manage external sourcing strategies/company branding initiatives.
- Directly supervise a recruiting team of 4 in daily responsibilities, insuring SOPs are met, KPIs are maintained, and interventions are conducted to maximize efficiency of recruiting team
- Oversee/manage recruiting budget.
- Continuously evaluate effectiveness of sourcing strategies and manage necessary budgeting for recruiting department.
- Develop and conduct quarterly training for recruiting team to continuously develop skills and abilities of recruiting team.
- Oversee company-wide internship program and insure compliance with company hiring guidelines for intern/college candidates.
- Collaborate with Legal department and Operations leaders to monitor and oversee temporary/permanent staffing agencies, agreements, and effectiveness.
- Oversee onboarding/offboarding of external vendors for recruiting needs.
- Develop behavioral interviewing training for all people-leaders within organization, partner with Learning & Development team to develop content and deliver training initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field (Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, etc.) Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in corporate recruiting/sourcing/branding.
- 3-5 years experience managing a team of recruiters.
- 3 years direct experience in developing sourcing programs for medium-to-large sized organizations.
- 20% Travel.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
CDL A Truck Driver - Local - 0Dd5391e
Secaucus, NJ CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $1,000 - $1,100 Weekly Average Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Monday thru Friday 3:00 - 6:00 AM Start Time
- 2015 Day Cab - Dry Vans / Reefers
- 98% Drop and Hook
APPLY NOW or CALL 908-851-2800 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team â¦
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay â Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical â Dental â Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clientsâ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nationâs leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youâll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wonât find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Transportation Supervisor, Trade Show & Events-Nj
The Transportation Supervisor responsible for the planning and routing of the drivers' daily deliveries, supervision of the drivers, and the management of all related DOT documentation, such as daily logs (electronic or paper logs), driver hours of service and violations and submission of documents to third party safety and compliance company while transporting of short-term rental furniture both in the warehouse and at trade show and event sites.
- Manages all Operations Team members (both CORT employees and temp labor) in a 24-hour a day business environment, throughout the employee life cycle from hiring, setting expectations, monitoring performance, providing feedback, development, progressive discipline, and termination.
- Manages the control, condition, and security of inventory. Works with the Group Office to plan and organize product transfers between districts. Also, coordinates delivery schedules and logistics with sales team, clients and management. May be required to drive a truck to and from delivery sites.
- Ensure application of safety, accident-prevention standards, methods, and procedures in accordance with OSHA and DOT regulations, lift operations certification, and safety meetings.
- Provides necessary training on basic furniture repair and safety (including OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, lift operations certification, and safety meetings.)
- Administer daily dispatch, routing and truck scheduling: schedule drivers, arrange routes, manage the loading, unloading, and allocate vehicles for outbound/inbound
- Monitor and coordinate maintenance, fueling, and specialty needs
- Schedule vehicle repairs and maintain requisite DOT reporting
- Responsible for proper staging, loading and unloading of furniture.
- Monitor driver requisite operating skills
- Works evenings and weekends as necessary.
- May be required to drive a truck to and from delivery sites.
- Associates Degree with 2 + years related industry experience particulary in Logistics/Transportation or at least 5 years related industry experience without a degree.
- Must have experience with a driver scheduling system/software in adherence to DOT compliance.
- Management experience with demonstrated ability to develop employees and maintain effectiveness with peers.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills.
- Ability to self-direct and work independently.
- Ability to make minor repairs to furniture and to match colors.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (if driving is required for the position), have a local state driver's license and safe driving record.
We're a Berkshire Hathaway company and we've been in business for over 40 years. Our company motto is Live. Work. Celebrate. It embodies our dedication to delivering unparalleled value to a wide range of customers for a wide range of needs.
At CORT, we specialize in providing solutions that remove the stress and uncertainty that accompany periods of transition for businesses and individuals. We offer asset outsourcing services to businesses with short-term furniture and employee relocation needs and provide individuals in a temporary housing situation with a turn-key, home furnishing solution.
We do all this with inspired, motivated people who possess both an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. Our retention rate tends to be very high because we seek individuals looking for careers, not jobs. And we typically promote from within.
With more than 100 offices, showrooms and clearance centers across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and partners in more than 80 countries, CORT’s wide scope of services and companywide commitment to providing excellent customer service have made us an industry leader.
If you're looking for a stable company with a commitment to making a difference in our customers' lives, you’ll find it right here with us. And if you have the right mix of passion and an entrepreneurial spirit, we can't wait to meet you.
The primary purpose of this job is to safely and efficiently deliver and install residential and office furnishings within the
agreed upon time frame and in accordance with the lease agreement.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salaries with position specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
Live Chat Agent
Artistic Tile is seeking a live chat agent to assist customers shopping on our ecommerce website.
Agents must have relevant experience in Customer Service, excellent grammar, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn important details about our products and industry, and the operation of our website and digital tools.
Training will be provided. This job is based in Secaucus, NJ, and may allow for or require some remote operation.
-Experience in the Tile industry a strong plus
-Experience with Magento a strong plus
-Experience with Olark a strong plus
$15 per hour
Founded in 1987 by Nancy Epstein, she still serves today as the CEO and principal product designer of Artistic Tile. As the entrepreneur behind the prestigious brand, Nancy is a leading authority in the manufacturing, importing, and distributing of luxury tile and stone. She travels extensively throughout the world to find the very best quality stone and discovers materials and artisans that have not been seen before in the United States. Some of her favorite destinations include: Israel, Italy, France, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Mexico, India, and Vietnam. Nancy is known for establishing industry trends or themes, as she likes to call them, and is consistently pushing the boundaries with the design of her own innovative, award-winning products. She is a visionary and her designs have been featured in top shelter media outlets.
We currently have nine retail showrooms, as well as wholesale distribution to over 200 high-end tile dealers nationwide. If this sounds like a great fit with your talent and expertise we look forward to exploring possibilities with you.
B2C Sales Specialist
We are a rapidly expanding NYC Based Marketing Firm. Due to increased client demand we will be opening multiple new offices within the next year. Our extensive training teaches everything from effective communication and strategic thinking to the development, coaching and managing of others. The candidates we're looking for are fun, strategic, experience hungry, sports minded team players to fill entry level marketing positions for our Manhattan Marketing Team. They will play an integral part in representing our clients and expanding the markets we serve!
First Reaction is a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm in New York City's Time Square looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL sales, customer service, and marketing positions. We are looking for team-oriented people with the ambition and self-motivation to grow within our marketing company. First Reaction is looking for entry level Marketing and Sales Account Reps and Brand Ambassadors to help with a new project for our telecommunications Client. The right candidate will help with marketing events and marketing promotions with clients, campaign development, and business to business/consumer marketing and sales with our clients.
The right candidates will be cross-trained in:
- Heavy Communication Ability
- Sales & Promotions
- Campaign Management
- Customer Service & Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Promotions for Event and Businesses
This position is ENTRY LEVEL, so no experience is necessary. Advancement to the Branch Management position will only be given after a proven track record within the Marketing Account Manager position. Experience in marketing, sales, promotions, event promotions, client interaction, customer service, sales, retail, and dealing with people will be considered first.
We are located in Times Square in Manhattan just a few blocks away from all Subway lines, Port Authority Bus Terminal, and Penn Station; An easy commute from Manhattan Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester County and New Jersey.
Our company website: http://first-reaction.net
Like us on Facebook!: www.facebook.com/first.reaction.net
These positions will be filled quickly. Please contact us ASAP for consideration.
human resources, recruiting, entry level assistant, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, sales rep, marketing rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandize manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Graduate Sales techniques Leading, coaching & motivating Business administration Human resource management Public relations Finance Advertising Public speaking Restaurant, retail, hotel experience, retail management, hospitality degree, hospitality experience, resort, hotel, motel management, server, hostess, host, cook, front of the house, back of the house experience, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, hotel manager, hotel assistant manager, restaurant supervisor, restaurant assistant manager, restaurant manager, food industry, wine representative, restaurant owner, part time retail, part time hotel, valet, valet supervisor, valet manager Entry level sales Entry level sales person Entry level sales rep Outside sales Entry level outside sales rep Outside sales rep Sales and marketing Team player Sales Entry level sales and mktg Sports-oriented Help wanted New grad Part-time Full-time business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in New Jersey, New Jersey businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management, Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service advisor, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship advisor, customer relationship management, marketing research, marketing programs, promotional marketing, marketing management, business people
Our company's objective is to promote growth within our organization but also to promote student mentality, integrity and the work ethic which defines us. Our strong team mentality combined with our young, fun, energizing environment is a pleasure to grow within and will ensure that First Reaction will be our clients only choice.
Leader in Consumer Goods
Located near Secaucus, NJ
Competitive Salary, Full Time, Full Benefits, Local Candidates Only
· Responsible to manage all aspects of product development, sourcing, vendor management, negotiations, manufacturing, testing, quality and forecasting.
· Responsible to actively explore new products, both nationally and internationally.
· Responsible to manage existing vendor relationships.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business and related field.
· At-least 5 years of experience in a mid to senior level operations position in industry like pharma, skincare, nutritional supplements etc.
· Oral fluency in Chinese.
· Ability to interpret legal documentation and government regulations to communicate product requirements.
· Experience in product testing, knowledge of quality control issues and basic understanding of testing methodologies.
IT Project Manager
NO 3RD PARTY RESUME PLEASE
The Project manager will be responsible for oversight of the Infor M3 implementation from Lawson as well as going from iSeries to SQL Server. This role will also handle a couple of other projects. Will report in to the head of IT and also working with upper management and possibly the owners of the company. Food & Beverage industry experience required. Lawson experience a plus.
Infor M3 ERP....IT Project Manager
- 18 month plus implementation, deployed throughout US, some travel involved
- (2) PM - reports to head of IT....will manage this implementation project as well as other projects, 3 or 4 maybe more, M3 exp helpful...they want food/beverage industry background...exp project planning/management skills, will be working with upper mgmt/owners...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!