Secaucus Job Description Sample
Training Specialist (Bilingual Spanish)
Personiv is hiring on behalf of DHL eCommerce. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 350,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help customers cross borders and reach new markets. DHL eCommerce provides international and domestic standard parcel delivery for business customers.
Training Specialist works with management team to identify and assess training needs and gaps for Operations. Supports development of training programs and/or identifies appropriate off-the-shelf or vendor training programs to improve employee and management performance and better achieve organizational goals. Takes part in conducting training programs and assists with development of training materials; including manuals and job aids.
• Administers, organizes and conducts structured learning experiences in connection with management and promotional development, on-the-job training, and employee orientation for company employees in the Operations department.
• Supports the design, development and production of effective training material for new training programs that result in improved performance and achievement of organizational goals; assists with the review and modification and update of existing training programs and support materials as needed.
• Supports needs assessment with internal clients to provide analysis and recommendations for appropriate and comprehensive instructional materials using electronic and standard training delivery.
• Provides training and support for designated trainers and supervisors in conducting mandated safety and other courses.
• Schedules appropriate classroom and prepares set-up for all training sessions; including participant tracking, leadership communications, course materials and classroom set-up.
• Facilitates training session and provides orientation and training on new course materials through the selection of appropriate training aids.
• Maintains records of training activities; including participant lists, and employee progress.
• Tracks and analyzes course evaluations in order to determine effectiveness of training and to implement suggestions for improvements. Makes recommendations on needs assessment and evaluation results.
• Supports the revision of training curriculum, testing, and support materials for new training programs and materials to be implemented in the field.
• Facilitates training, train-the-trainer and other programs as assigned.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Must be detail oriented, multi-task oriented, and organized
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 to 5 years of experience in the design and development of training programs
• 2 years of experience in delivering classroom training
• 2 years of experience in warehouse environment, preferably logistics industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Training & Development or related field
• Physical demands are consistent with a professional office setting
• Regular sitting at work station for 25 – 75% of the work shift
• Frequent standing and walking
• Up to 40% travel required, to visit other sites, train other employees and attend meetings.
• Able to work a range of shifts based on operational need.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disability
Truck Driver CDL A - Regional | Secaucus, NJ - 1291Feb1
Secaucus, NJ CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $1,000 - $1,300 Weekly Average Plus Benefits
- Monday thru Friday 3:00 - 6:00 AM Start Time
- 2015 Day Cab - Dry Vans / Reefers
- 98% Drop and Hook
IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT FOR QUALIFIED DRIVERS
APPLY NOW or CALL 908-851-2800 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team â¦
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay â Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical â Dental â Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clientsâ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nationâs leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youâll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wonât find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Summary/Objective A Privately held company under third generation ownership with locations in NY, FL, NJ and PA, is seeking to fill the role of Sales Administrator in their NY, NJ, and PA locations. Candidates will be part of a training and development program that will be hosted out of the Company’s Secaucus, NJ office and then transitioned to aforementioned office locations.
The function of this position is to provide high level customer service in a timely manner including quote/order entry, order status, and punch list follow-up. This position will be responsible for supporting the sales staff and following up to make sure that we meet and exceed the customer’s expectation of Delivering Perfect.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBLITIES
Including but not limited to:
Quote Creation (siff, work with design, work with vendors):
Acquire vendor discounts and verify pricing (CDA)
Assist and verify specification
Complete all required header information (i.e. sales codes, taxes, ship to, carton/uncarton)
Complete applicable instructions
Color code floor plans and organize counts
Manage and put COM and COL on reserve
Management of CODs
Handle auto pricing
Assist in request for labor quote
Ensure proper approval documentation prior to quote conversion to order
Request proforma invoices for clients who have deposits required
Ensure orders are released in our Hedberg system
Confirm receipt of purchase order with vendor
Confirm receipts of acknowledgement from vendor
Create and manage vendor request for deposit
Lead resolution of acknowledgement discrepancies
Create order status reports (initiate and maintain throughout)
Create Operations request (advise union/non union; ST or OT)
Assist in preparation of installation package/binder
Maintain punch list documentation (dates, advise clients)
Order punch list items (if n/c required request)
Create laser and RA tickets when PM is not involved to prompt freight claims
Invoice upon delivery and installation
Day two orders
Maintain client contact to ensure satisfaction
Input and set up new customers and vendors
Request warranty information
Product Mix Report
High School Degree plus 1-3 years of professional experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Furniture or dealership experience a plus but not required
Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook/Excel/Word) is a plus
Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Ability to take initiative and think proactively
Comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time
Proven organizational and time management skills
Possesses critical thinking capabilities to solve any issues
Understands and adheres to deadlines
Works well in a team environment
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Ability to work additional hours as needed to support team and meet customer needs is expected from time-to-time.
Discounted Gym Membership at NYSC
401k profit sharing match
10 days vacation, 7 sick, 2 personal plus an additional day vacation for every year you’re employed at Empire. You can roll over 10 vacations days per year.
Business Cards provided by company
Bagel Mondays and Fruit Fridays
Employee Appreciation lunch last Wednesday of every month.
Warehouse Kickbacks averaging 5K per year for admins.
And opportunity to Work from home if the need arises
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in Milford, PA?
Compliance Specialist (Entry-Level)
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for administering the independent contractors qualification process ensuring adherence to DOT requirements and company policy.
- Administer independent contractor qualification process, DOT file requirements, ongoing compliance of other related documents.
- Runs backgrounds, MVRs and previous work verifications for potential contractors and contractors’ employees
- Monitor and maintain separations/cancellations and transfers of Contractor, Driver/Helper and Helpers throughout the company.
- Tracking of pre-placement, annual DOT Physical and Drug Screenings and medical self certification
- Maintain and update ERM system
- Maintain reports such as Driver's Listing, productivity metrics, and pipeline management.
- Review and allocate vendor billings and issue charge-backs as appropriate
- Travel when necessary for expedited processing, particularly with start-up operations.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments in the corporate office as well as field operations.
- Educate field managers on the qualification process in order to develop a level of competence that will streamline and ensure an efficient operation.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- College degree, preferably in supply chain/logistics.
- Transportation industry experience with a background in DOT regulatory compliance a big plus.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Examples: File requirements, document retention/expiration, medical review requirements and substance abuse regulatory requirements.
The Best Candidate
- Proactive and solutions-driven
- Excellent communicator and follow-through skills
- Time and stress management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology driven, PC skills, particularly Excel
- Driven to continue development of skills and knowledge
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare, vision, dental insurance
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Vacation time
- PTO, and more!
Background, Physical & Drug screen required
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Cashier / Food Prep
Dartcor Food Services is the leader in foodservice management and support services in the Tri-state market. By combining fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one, to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business, farm shares, innovative culinary trends, to catering and cutting edge pantry and snacking services.
Dartcor Food Services is a regional luxe corporate Food Service Company committed to providing our guests with World Class Hospitality and Serving them the most incredibly delicious food and snacks.
Knowledge of cash handling and merchandising required.
Washes, peels, slices, and mixes fruits and vegetables
Portions, carves and slices meats and cheeses
Portions and arranges food on serving dishes and pans
Measures and mixes ingredients to make dressings, sauces and soups
Distributes food to kitchens and food service areas
Maintains cleanliness and safety requirements of prep areas
Ensure dress code and personal appearance are clean and professional
Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with others
Maintains a friendly demeanor at all times
Anticipates guest and operational needs
Lyft Driver (Part Time)
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Physician Credentialing Coordinator
The ideal candidate will be responsible for credentialing/enrolling new and established health care providers, and maintenance of information to include application completion, follow-up, data collection, data entry, and document review. This position will be located in our Secaucus, New Jersey corporate office.
The ideal candidate will have experience enrolling providers with commercial, State, and Federal payers in a group practice setting and be responsible for the following:
- Collect, update and maintain necessary provider information and documentation and verify the information where possible.
- Establish and maintain data entry in CAQH.
- Prepare credentialing applications for all initial applications and reappointments in a timely and complete manner.
- Verify provider and group information with insurance companies (addresses, provider rosters, contracted plans, provider numbers, etc.).
- Coordinate information for enrollment and terminations of all providers.
- Handle enrollment with Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurances and hospital affiliations.
- Responsible for entering, updating, maintaining NPI and any other applicable provider numbers.
- Contribute to the departmental process and procedures with a collaborative approach
- Two years of provider enrollment & credentialing experience
- Billing knowledge and experience preferred
- Documented current knowledge of provider enrollment processes with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel
Warehouse Training Specialist
Works with management team to identify and assess training needs and gaps for Operations. Supports development of training programs and/or identifies appropriate off-the-shelf or vendor training programs to improve employee and management performance and better achieve organizational goals. Takes part in conducting training programs and assists with development of training materials; including manuals and job aids.
Essential Duties and
- Administers, organizes and conducts structured learning experiences in connection with management and promotional development, on-the-job training, and employee orientation for company employees in the Operations department.
- Supports the design, development and production of effective training material for new training programs that result in improved performance and achievement of organizational goals; assists with the review and modification and update of existing training programs and support materials as needed.
- Supports needs assessment with internal clients to provide analysis and recommendations for appropriate and comprehensive instructional materials using electronic and standard training delivery.
- Provides training and support for designated trainers and supervisors in conducting mandated safety and other courses.
- Schedules appropriate classroom and prepares set-up for all training sessions; including participant tracking, leadership communications, course materials and classroom set-up.
- Facilitates training session and provides orientation and training on new course materials through the selection of appropriate training aids.
- Maintains records of training activities; including participant lists, and employee progress.
- Tracks and analyzes course evaluations in order to determine effectiveness of training and to implement suggestions for improvements. Makes recommendations on needs assessment and evaluation results.
- Supports the revision of training curriculum, testing, and support materials for new training programs and materials to be implemented in the field.
- Facilitates training, train-the-trainer and other programs as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Must be detail oriented, multi-task oriented, and organized
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the design and development of training programs
- 2 years of experience in delivering classroom training
- 2 years of experience in warehouse environment, preferably logistics industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Training & Development or related field
- Physical demands are consistent with a professional office setting
- Regular sitting at work station for 25 – 75% of the work shift
- Frequent standing and walking
- Up to 40% travel required, to visit other sites, train other employees and attend meetings.
- Able to work a range of shifts based on operational need.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / DISABILITY / VET
DHL eCommerce is on its way to becoming the preferred partner for shipping solutions nationwide and worldwide. With our innovative shipping solutions, supported by state-of-the-art operations systems, we are redefining residential delivery for both your business and your customers. We provide a full range of domestic and international services for the secure and reliable distribution of mail and parcels. Plus, we offer an expanding range of value-added services.
Domestic Presence: DHL eCommerce offers U.S. businesses the widest range of domestic mail and parcel services through the power of the DHL eCommerces worldwide network. With our strategically located Distribution Centers, we can pick-up, sort and process your shipments and move them efficiently into the mailstream. As a USPS Workshare partner, we are able to offer the final mile delivery to over 152 million addresses.
Global Presence: With direct connections to over 220 countries and territories and 41 processing centers on four continents, we have the worlds largest network for international shipping services today. We provide our cross-border services to top Fortune 500 companies for parcels, business mail, direct mail and publications.
Industries Served: DHL eCommerce handles a wide variety of shipments daily from apparel and electronics to books to DVDs, vitamins, replacement parts and catalogs. Some of the industries we serve are e-commerce, multi-channel retailers, direct marketing, financial, mail and print fulfillment, healthcare, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical, government and manufacturing.
Sales Rep - Wholesale Entry Level
We are seeking an Inside Sales Rep to join our team! Recent college grads or entry level candidates encouraged to apply.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Learn product line and stay up to date on product trends
- Desire to sell! Have a passion for talking to people, not afraid to making calls.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Not easily discouraged, able to keep a "glass half full" attitude
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!