Security Guard Job Description Sample
Concierge Security Guard / Security Officer
We have immediate openings in downtown Los Angeles and the surrounding region.
The positions consist of high rise buildings, lobby ambassadors, concierge, hotel security, distribution and gate house security, security patrol, apartment community security, along with loss prevention.
Great Benefits and Room for Growth.
Pay Rate between $12.00 - $15.00 per hour.
Please interview between the hours of 10am-2pm on the following dates -
Monday December 18th, 2017
Tuesday December 19th, 2017
Guard Card Required, however we will assist and train if you do not currently have a valid Guard Card License.
You may also contact our office at (888)332-4648 for additional questions.
The address for the interview is 1055 West 7th Street, 33rd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Unarmed Security Guard With Guard Card Needed For 40+ Hours Per Week.
We are looking to hire 6 unarmed Security Guards with Guard Cards for Gardena, CA warehouse. We are accepting resumes now.
-Must have an unexpired active guard card.
-Need to be a people person with good customer service skills
-There is lots of walking the perimeter and interaction between security and workers.
-Checking badges, Truck Seals, and permits as trucks come on and off the property.
-1 hour orientation for safety and how to properly observe and report.
-Experience with warehouse security is a huge plus.
-Must be flexible on hours for 2nd or 3rd shifts.
-Dress code: white polo, black slacks, black steel toed boots,
With over 40 years of combined service in the industry, Arena's team includes certified staffing professionals from the industrial, construction, and agricultural sectors. Call today for a free consultation on your current workforce, and find out what path is best for your employees and your company. Arena's offers many hiring incentive programs that ease the pain of training costs and reduce the risk of turnover in the 1st 90 days. .
Security Guard - Immediate Openings For Security Guards
Immediate openings for security guards for Manhattan; Bronx; Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island locations.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
Must work nights & weekends
Must work varied schedules and overtime as needed
Ability to stand for long periods of time and remain alert
Observe and report suspicious activity
HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
Please complete an online application at :
If you have issues with this link, you can copy and paste into your browser.
Or, stop by our office and apply in person.
40 Exchange Place, Suite 1700 / New York, NY 10005
DO NOT APPLY TO ZIPRECRUITER OR YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE VIEWED
At Navos, we offer a healing home for children, young people and adults who might be underserved, overlooked or otherwise at risk of falling through the cracks. Our mission is to transform the quality of life for people vulnerable to mental illness and substance use disorders by providing a broad continuum of care. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity are vital to living our values and achieving our mission.
The Security Specialist provides security on the Navos campuses (West Seattle and Mental Health and Wellness Center) its buildings, parking lots and grounds while ensuring for the safety & security of Navos employees and clients.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Enforce agency policies and maintain a visible presence on campus.
- Provide security support to staff, clients, patients, and visitors.
- Provide first response (CPR) to any emergency situations occurring on campus.
- Monitors all parking lots and common areas within the campus grounds
- Conducts facility rounds as scheduled to ensure doors are locked, etc.
- Supports a system-wide understanding of trauma prevalence, impact and trauma informed care.
- Fosters healing, hopeful, honest and trusting relationships for consumers and employees; Values consumer voice, choice and self-advocacy.
- Demonstrates a commitment to cultural competence.
- Promotes a safe, calm and secure environment with supportive care and family-driven services that are trauma specific and promote recovery and wellness.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of Security Experience (preferably with deescalation)
- Excellent verbal communications and customer service skills
- Ability to remain professional in a stressful environment
Personal Traits & Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times
- Understand and utilizes de-escalation techniques as a skill when interacting with clients and patients
- Coordinates and cooperates with staff in all levels of the organization, Navos clients, and the public.
- Possesses the knowledge, values, attitude and skills to create a trauma-informed, safe, trusting healing environment that respects the perspectives and experiences of the individuals, families, staff and communities we serve with safety and healing.
Ability to perform a range of physical motions including but not limited to:
Navos proactively seeks to employ staff from diverse personal, professional and cultural backgrounds, and with a range of belief systems. While recognizing that historical and present-day systems give advantage to some and disadvantage to others, Navos strives to provide equal opportunity to all people through reducing the barriers of systemic oppression. Navos treats everyone with attention, courtesy and respect, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital and family status, political ideology, veteran or economic status, genetic information or use of a service animal. In line with our continued efforts to create an inclusive workplace wherein all staff members experience a sense of engagement, value and support, Navos will provide employees with diversity training appropriate to their needs and responsibilities, and will provide reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.;
- standing, walking, sitting for long periods of time;
- kneeling, squatting, and stooping;
- running for brief periods of time; and go up and down stairs.
Security Guard (Weekends)
Provide part time security for the New Philadelphia Yard. work schedule will be Saturday and Sunday, 7 am - 7 pm.
Education & Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or educational equivalent. Entry level. Awareness of MS office tools. Good verbal and written communications. High attention to detail.
Our focus on technology enables us to continually shape a new and better world of drilling fluids and matting solutions, building on the strength of our flagship products – our Evolution® family of water-based drilling fluid systems and our premium DURA-BASE® advanced-composite matting system.
Are you looking to Join a Global Company where YOUR Contributions MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Do you Pride yourself in having a Service-Oriented approach to Client Management, have operations and business management experience and ENJOY working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment?
If you answered yes, we may have a position that is right up your Alley!
As a Customer Service Officer, there will be many times that you will be the first person people interact with at an assigned high-profile Client site. Primary responsibilities include maintaining a positive environment and an excellent customer service experience. Additionally, the ideal Customer Service Officer will observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Additional responsibilities for this Customer Service Officer include:
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
Several FULL TIME Customer Service Officer Positions Available
Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers. Additional requirements of the Customer Service Officer include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone) and transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Be an effective team member and courteous telephone manners
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Good organizational skills
Unarmed Security Guard
AZ Precision Security is seeking Security Guards to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Armed Security Guard
>>SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY>>
START TODAY ARMED SECURITY WANTED ASAP.We Are Licensed Security Company And We Are Looking For ARMED SECURITY OFFICER'S ONLY.
- Monitor CCTV Cameras
- Daily/incident Reports
- Patrolling-Give Access To Residents
- Over 18 Years Old
- Current & Valid California Guard Card
- Current & Valid California Firearms permit
- Must Have Valid Driver License
- Past 2 years driving Record From DMV
- Pass Employment Verification, background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Previous Security Experience For at list 1 Year
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Write and Speak Fluent English
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time outdoors and indoors
- Reliable transportation to work site
- Flexible Day / Evening / Overnight / Weekends
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION > >Please Send Us Your RESUME
Security Guard (No Experience Required)
Crown Services is staffing for Part-time and Full-time Security Guards. We are searching for individuals willing to perform various tasks in a security environment. This is a [[texspin:fantastic|great|wonderful]] opportunity to gain experience in the security environment. No experience is necessary to sign up for this position.Responsibilities
- Control all access
- Lock and unlock building
- Patrol interior or exterior of building
- Respond to emergencies
At Crown Services, our team of experts is committed to helping you conquer the world's most complex problem: Jobs & People. Our commitment to excellence is unsurpassed in the staffing industry.
We offer an array of staffing services including temporary, temporary-to-hire, direct placement, contract staffing, referred employee program and customized recruiting. Contact us today and put our extensive professional network to work for you.Reference:(GSJ251895Z)
GT's Living Foods is expanding operations, and we need to add Full-Time and Part-Time Security Guards to our team.
The Security Guard is responsible for providing security to company employees, guests, and assets. Some of these responsibilities may include providing day-to-day support of access control, facility patrol and emergency management. Identifying, reporting and documenting incidents such as fire, theft, vandalism, safety violations, policy violations and illegal entry. Working closely with logistics in monitoring shipments against planned pick-ups and deliveries.
- Read, understand and execute post orders and given direction.
- Periodically conducts foot patrols of company property including perimeter, administrative areas, industrial production areas, shipping and receiving docks, and parking areas.
- Visually and physically examines facility doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
- Enforces company security and safety regulations.
- Maintain logs of all trucks/trailers that enter/exit the loading dock area with coordination from shipping and warehouse
- Maintain security Daily Activity Report (DAR) to record data, such as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment.
- Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Checks personnel for proper identification and clearance (i.e. employee/visitor badges and parking permits).
- Checks incoming and outgoing packages.
- Perform personnel and/or vehicle searches.
- Adhere to uniform and grooming regulations.
- Observes departing personnel to guard against theft of company property.
- Performs proper notification (i.e. alarm or calls) to police or fire department in case of emergency situations such as fire, difficulty with unauthorized people, or medical emergencies.
- May regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic at plant entrance to maintain orderly flow.
- May aid in checking and documenting temperature data and security protocols of trailers in shipping and drop yards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our #1 selling Kombucha recipes are 100% raw and organic, vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO, with billions of living probiotics that support a healthy immune system. We're dedicated to maintaining the sacred art of a handcrafted, small batch brewing technique to give our customers the highest quality offerings.
Mission: At GT’s Living Foods, we believe that food can be your medicine or your poison. That’s why we’re dedicated to handcrafting products that are 100% raw, organic, and rich with living probiotics. It is our purpose is to bring Beautiful Living Things together, helping people live happier, healthier lives.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!