Seekonk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Seekonk
Graphic Ink is seeking a Graphic Designer\Screen printer to join our team! You will create graphics to meet a commercial or promotional need.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with customers on services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Complete jobs in a timely manner
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Prefer candidate 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience
Pay and Vacation:
- Pay based on experience
- Paid vacation time after one year
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers (Otr Reefer And Dry Van)
GET A TRUCK YOU’LL LOVE AT THE CARRIER WITH A HEART – J&R SCHUGEL TRUCKING, INC.
J&R Schugel, a 100% employee-owned transportation company.
Competitive Pay + $15,000 Sign-on incentive for Experienced Company Drivers
J&R Schugel is proud to announce a new, seniority-based pay package for over-the-road, experienced solo company drivers (experience must be verifiable).
Post a Job
Experienced Cdl-A Truck Drivers
Join Swift s Driving Force. Swift values the years of experience under your belt and wants you to join the most powerful fleet on the road.
To be a powerful force, you have to take care of everyone that makes up your team. We support every driver, every mile, every day offering a work/life balance that means you can be a driving force at home as well as on the road. At Swift, we have more options than any other carrier so you have the freedom to take charge of your career.
We transport a variety of freight, from retail to industrial materials the majority of which is no touch and drop & hook. You can drive routes for Convention Services, Container, Dedicated, Flatbed, Heavy Haul, Intermodal, Refrigerated and Dry Van. As you grow your miles, you ll increase your paycheck.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: 206-3862 EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans 401k Paid Vacation High Tech Equipment Paid Weekly Work/Life Balance Performance Bonuses Layover Pay SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS: Disability Life Group Accident Critical Illness JOB ELIGIBILITY:
CDL-A License Be 21 years or older Have a good driving record in the last 5 years Employment subject to Background Screening Fuel your future by turning your job into a successful career with Swift. Call 206-3862 now to see what opportunities best fit your life
Post a Job
Tax Expert - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Seasonal Remote
Description--Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You---ll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we---ve got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
Document customer interactions
Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
Professional Circular 230 judgement
Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Post a Job
Class A Driver Pay Rate Increase
Hendrickson Truck Lines, Inc. is the number one expedited dry van freight carrier for all 48 states. Providing top TEAM performance with new Interational Prostars equiped with the most current technology.
If you are willing to run TEAM and OTR then Hendrickson Truck Lines, Inc. is the place for you! NO UNLOADING Up to $3,500 sign on bonus TOP PAY FOR TEAMS Continuous movement Medical and dental Regular Home Time
Post a Job
CDL A OTR Refrigerated Company Drivers
Refrigerated drivers at Prime are responsible for safely operating a tractor trailer and delivering freight on-time to our customers across the United States and Canada. As a driver in the Refrigerated Division, you will need to be prepared to haul a variety of products including beef, pork, beer, produce, frozen foods, floral goods, and more.
Over-the-road truck drivers will get home every 3 to 4 weeks. You earn 1 day of home time for every week that you are out on the road as a company driver.
Whether you want to be a company driver or an independent contractor, Prime has options and profitable opportunities for you. With 24/7 support and late-model equipment, we will provide you the tools to succeed.
We offer Freightliner, Peterbilt, and International models available with APUs and 1500-watt inverters. All company and lease trucks also come with an Omnitracs Qualcomm unit for electronic logs, messaging, and navigation. The Prime Mobile App is an additional tool available to help our drivers be more effective with their time by allowing you to not be tied to your truck and Omnitracs Qualcomm unit inside your truck.
Post a Job
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting with a wide range of marketing communications projects. This includes editing product data sheets, brochures, web copy, and other collateral; help in implementing edits in HTML or InDesign; media buy recommendations; lead analysis, and MarComm budget support. Actively participates in the planning and implementation process of integrating marketing tactics to support the organization's growth goals and corporate strategies. Works in collaborative team environment to promote the organization's brand and provide marketing assistance to the marketing communication manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Edit and develop content for product collateral and ads
* Implement text updates and edits in graphic design files and HTML
* Research, recommend, and negotiate advertising media buys; track results
* Update and analyze department metric reports; make recommendations for future decision making based on results.
* Help track expenses against MarComm budget; prepare purchase requisitions; process vendor invoices
* Various data entry and administrative duties as required
* All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related major
* 1 to 3 years related experience in marketing, communications or related area
* Some HTML or graphic design software experience preferred
* Project Management experience highly valued
* Experience in working with paid media (online or print) is a plus
* Knowledge of statistical analysis would be helpful
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent editing and proofreading skills
* High level of organizational and presentation skills; detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
* Advanced skills and proficient in the use and navigation of Windows operating system in a network environment. Ability to use advanced functions in most standard office applications. Outlook tasks, meeting scheduling, distribution lists etc. Ability to efficiently and rapidly use advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel functions to meet the productivity requirements of the position.
* Sound understanding of marketing principles and concepts
* Self motivated, energetic and creative; able to work collaboratively
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; a quick learner with a willingness and ability to multitask and switch context when necessary
* Works independently with little oversight
* Demonstrates attention to detail
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
SDL2017Post a Job
1. Identify suppliers, primary & backup.
2. Conduct supplier evaluations, pricing, delivery, & quality.
3. Pricing negotiations
4. Purchase base metal, resin, electronic components, packaging, reels, & paper interleaf.
5. Support multi-plant environment.
6. Assist in cost reduction efforts.
1. BS Degree
2. 5+ years of experience in a similar buyer position in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
3. Experience working with ERP\MRP systems.
4. Excellent communication skills.
6. Intermediate computer skills (MS Word/Excel).
From the operator on the manufacturing floor, to the tool maker in the tool room, to the engineer at the CAD station, the employees of Interplex have one thing in common: They have the expertise and knowledge to develop, engineer and manufacture complex parts and assemblies. That expertise continues to grow as Interplex adds new technologies, products, and services to solve new customer problems and provide innovative solutions.
A core part of Interplex's global heritage is its commitment to quality. It is Interplex's policy to produce products that meet or exceed its customers' requirements. Providing high quality products, that are defect free and delivered on-time is the objective of each Interplex location.
To ensure this, the quality system of nearly every Interplex component production facility is certified to both ISO 9001 and TS/ISO 16949. Other certifications held by Interplex facilities include ISO 13485 (Medical Devices) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management). Interplex's quality system employs the use of in-line vision control systems, statistical process control and six sigma methodology as required to meet the company's quality objectives.
Oral Surgeon - 1 To 2 Days A Week
Part Time Oral Surgeon needed for a Private Practice
Mix of Adult & Children patients
Great support staff
2 Days a week
No Nights or Weekends
DMD or DDS
Board-eligible or Board-certified Oral Surgeon
RI Licensed Dentist
Please apply with a copy of your resume
Post a Job
Class A CDL OTR Truck Drivers - No Touch Freight!
.49-.51 cents per mile
Great home time options
$100 per load hazmat pay
Paid by P.C. Miller Practical
No touch dry van freight
Monthly safety bonus (.05 CPLM)
Class A CDL
Hazmat endorsement required
1 year of recent OTR experience required
No driving accidents in the past 3 years
No failed drug or alcohol test in the past 3 years