Seffner Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Administrative Assistant Position.
The job of Administrative Assistant was established for the purpose/s of greeting and directing visitors, responding to inquiries from staff, by providing requested information and/or referral to other parties; and, when time permits, providing general clerical support.
Reports to Operations Manager.
Answers incoming telephone calls for the purpose of screening calls, transferring calls, responding to inquiries and/or taking messages.
Distributes items within the site.
Greets staff, visitors/guests in person or via telephone for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel. Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items’ availability.
Performs general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting office operations.
Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. incoming mail, bulk mail, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with established administrative guidelines.
Receives a variety of items (e.g. mail, special deliveries, packages, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of distributing materials to appropriate parties.
Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties (e.g. district staff, other schools, government agencies, the general public, students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
Supports the Assistant Office Manager (e.g. photocopying, faxing, mailings, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the efficient operation of the
Maintains reception area materials (e.g. job applications, newsletters, event calendars, etc.) for the purpose of providing resource information to visitors.
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Minimum Qualifications in QuickBooks, Word, and Excel.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities,
SKILLS are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: preparing and maintaining accurate records; operating standard office equipment; and utilizing pertinent software applications.
KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percent, and/or ratios; read a variety of manuals, write documents following prescribed formats, and/or present information to others; and understand complex, multi-step written and oral instructions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: business telephone etiquette; and commonly accepted office application software and machines.
ABILITY is required to schedule activities and/or meetings; gather and/or collate data; and use basic, job-related equipment.
Flexibility is required to work with others in a variety of circumstances; work with data utilizing defined and similar processes, and operate equipment using defined methods. Ability is also required to work with a significant diversity of individuals and/or groups; work with similar types of data, and utilize the specific job-related equipment. Problem-solving is required to identify issues and create action plans. Problem-solving with data may require independent interpretation, and problem-solving with equipment is limited.
Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: maintaining confidentiality; adapting to changing priorities; working with frequent interruptions; communicating with diverse groups; and displaying tact and courtesy.
Responsibilities include: working under direct supervision using standardized routines; leading, guiding, and/or coordinating others; and operating within a defined budget. Utilization of some resources from other work units may be required to perform the job's functions. There is a continual opportunity to have some impact on the organization’s services.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: some lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- The dispatcher will be placing outbound calls to customers and advising them the status of their delivery. The dispatcher will also speak with drivers regarding delivery and rerouting.
- BILINGUAL is a must.
- Prior computer and phone experience preferred.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Previous dispatcher experience preferred but not required.
- Basic data entry skills required.
- Prior call center experience a plus.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND TEST.
Class A CDL Driver
We are currently seeking applicants to fill an open Class A CDL Driver position at our Seffner location.
This position includes daily delivery of building materials to construction sites where the candidate will also safely unload the materials with a truck mounted forklift and deliver to the job site. The candidate will also be responsible for safely loading materials on the trailer at the branch for the day's deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily loading and unloading of materials into yard stock
• Provide safe operation of forklift throughout facility
• Daily building of orders that will be loaded onto trailers for local delivery
• Abide by all safety rules and regulations
• Reliability and dependability
• Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
Background and Experience:
• Must have valid Class A CDL license and Clean MVR
• Previous truck mounted forklift experience (preferable)
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
We offer full benefits including health, dental and 401k with company match.
We are looking for flaggers in the Seffner area. The right candidate will have reliable transportation, as well as willingness to work.
May put out traffic cones and use signs and hand signals to communicate with motorists. Worker needs to be confident enough to stand in front of cars, sometimes in blazing heat, sometimes in the middle of the night, to make sure that traffic is no more snarled than it has to be. And if motorists do not obey the signs, flaggers may record license plates to report to the police.
Requirements of General Laborer
- Construction experience preferred
- Flagging experience is a plus
- Valid Driver License/ID and Reliable Transportation
- Willingness to work hard, and be reliable
- Team worker
- Able to stand on their feet for long periods of time and understand how to control traffic to the best of their ability.
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk
This full-time position, reporting directly to the Controller, is at Florida Organic Solutions, Inc. which is a multimillion dollar agricultural products company based just off Interstate 4 in Seffner, Florida. The successful candidate must have solid QuickBooks skills as well as advanced Excel knowledge and be able to accurately input data and work efficiently in a team setting. The salary will reflect the candidate’s skill levels and work experience. Florida Organic Solutions provides eleven paid Federal Holidays per year. Please respond through Zip Recruiter with your resume and salary requirements.
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!