Selden Job Description Sample
Selden, NY - Medical Associates , PC is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their practice. The ideal candidate will offer professional patient care in the office, trigger point injections under ultrasound guidance etc.
• Physician Assistant Degree required
• Current NY State licensure maintained
• Evidence of Continuing Medical Education
• Training in neurosurgical care, orthopedics or pain management
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least two years of experience in a physician office or hospital.
• Ability to make independent decisions about patient care.
• Experience assisting physicians in office procedures and surgeries (as needed in out-patient facilities or hospitals).
• Experience diagnosing and treating patients.
• Familiar with the regulations and requirements for OSHA, CLIA and HIPAA and aware of the compliance requirements as enacted by Federal, State and local jurisdictions.
• Demonstrate skill in fully documenting clinical activities.
• Knowledge of managed care basics, and experience working with a managed care and Medicare population.
• Working knowledge of using email and electronic medical records.
• Pleasant speaking voice and demeanor.
• Good communication skills.
• Neat, professional appearance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Office and Patient Care:
• Reviews lab results, x-rays, and MRI/CT results prior to entering patient exam room.
• Takes patient history, and records the information in the patient's chart.
• Confers with physicians about new patient findings and potential diagnosis and treatment before they see each patient.
• Obtains needed equipment for exam room procedures.
• Administers therapeutic injections and performs minor procedures as needed.
• Reviews pre-operative instructions and explains the surgical process to patients who are about to have surgery.
• Provides diagnosis and treatment services to established patients and postoperative patients.
• Develops own practice and coordinates appointment scheduling templates with the coordinating Directors.
• Prescribes medications, treatments, and immunizations in accordance with physician protocols.
• Formulates and updates patient care plans; consults with physicians as needed.
• Orders pre-operative tests, CT scans, and MRIs.
• Performs patient education duties; shows surgical videos, hands out brochures, and directs patients HCA website or to specific Internet sites for more information.
• Completes necessary forms and other documents involving the care and treatment of patients.
Telephone and Administrative:
• Returns patient phone messages at designated times throughout the day; documents action taken in electronic record.
• Triages incoming telephone calls; instructs patient and family regarding treatment instruction, then dictates and documents action taken in patient chart.
• Review prescription refills and completes requests electronically.
• Participates in insurance plan / patient service appeals as deemed appropriate.
• Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations.
• Conducts educational seminars for patients, employees, and others.
• Maintains patient confidentiality; complies with HIPAA and compliance guidelines established by the practice.
• Attends annual CPR, OSHA, HIPAA and other training programs as directed.
• Attends all regular meetings when invited.
• Performs other activities as may be directed by Physicians and Executive Administration.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or control; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
1. Incumbent will be required to work at any facility and be responsible for own transportation.
2. Incumbent will be scheduled based on operational need.
3. Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
4. Position is in a well-lighted office environment.
5. Physical mobility with ability to lift, push or pull up to and including 45 lbs.
6. Handling of patients including lifts, rolls, transfers, etc. with the use of mandatory Safe Patient Lifting Equipment.
7. Ability to perform CPR and respond to emergency situations including potential takedowns or restraints.
8. Ability to appropriately wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
9. Walking, standing, sitting for prolonged periods. Involves standing approximately 90 percent of the day, walking or sitting the remainder.
10. A high likelihood to exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, ionizing radiation, medicinal preparations and other conditions common to a clinical environment.
Restaurant Delivery Driver Part-Time
Make safe and efficient deliveries from a Boston Market store location to customers within trade area
Make on-time deliveries within a set delivery time window, arrive at the first time and depart by the second time (large orders may require an earlier arrival time).
Provide friendly service and the highest level of hospitality to our customers, including answering customer questions and retrieving payment as needed
Responsible for the buffet set up at the client location according to Boston Market standards or customer request.
Ensure a high quality and accuracy of the food order using the checklist and observation, starting at the restaurant through the delivery
At the restaurant; check and validate the order with the BEM check list, including temperature (150 degrees minimum), check the cleanliness of the transportation equipment
Load all delivery orders, up to 50 pounds, in the delivery vehicle
Take part in local store marketing efforts, including flyer handout, buzz squad marketing, menu and promotional informational drop off at the delivery site and quality business card collection directed by your COS.
Miscellaneous tasks at the restaurant as needed
Primary Tasks are Catering related.
Cleaning delivery equipment
Inventory catering shelf
Assemble Market Boxes with set ups of 15 and 25
- Enter leads into computer system Job RequirementsJob
All drivers must be 18 years of age
Need access to reliable transportation to make deliveries
Own or be willing to purchase a working cell phone
Must be able to pass the Motor Vehicle Check requirements for Boston Market
Posses a valid drivers license and proof of insurance
Need to be able to work a flexible schedule
Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds to shoulder level Relationships/Contacts: Interacts daily with external guests as well as working alongside management teams and team members. Frequent contact with Catering Operations Supervisor, Area Manager, Director of Operations, Account Consultant, and various field support and support center personnel. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Boston Market reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice. Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status. #Hourly
Store Team Member
Job Description Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities.
With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person’s unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time. The Store Team Member position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others. Essential Functions: • Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs, demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues • Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed • Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures • Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager • Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed • Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools • Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development •Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
Required Qualifications • At least 16 years of age Physical
• Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time • Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting • Visual Acuity
- Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details
Preferred Qualifications • Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
Education • High School diploma or equivalent
Business Overview CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units
- MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Caremark at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Retail Service Merchandiser - PT
Overview The Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively working in teams to perform reset and remodel work including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in a team situation. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners. Please click here to view the Mandate and IMPACT Merchandiser Job Preview (http://www.acosta.com/media/ASAP/ASAPREC1/index.htm)! The video will share specifics about the job and the work conditions.
Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures and equipment necessary for the assigned set work.
Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred. Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred.
Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer concerns Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds.
Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time.
Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others.
Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able to work effectively in web based applications, email applications, and word processing applications.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time. Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer MW7 By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. US: Canada:
Position TypeRegular Part-Time
Starting average hours per week25-30
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2337 - Selden)
Restaurant Team Member
Selden) (18003808) Description At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What’s in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year* * Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we’re looking for: * Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: New York
Selden-(02337) Work Location: 2337
Selden-(02337) 261 Middle Country Rd Selden 11784-2565
Personal Trainer - Selden
Fitness for Everybody...Everybody Blinks. We believe that exercise isn't just about looking good; it's also about how it makes you feel -- both in and out of the gym. We know that if we create an environment where you feel good, you will come more often and get the results you desire. Blink Fitness launched in early 2011 and has ~70 company-owned locations open or in development across the US. Blink has aggressive expansion plans in the coming years with both corporate and franchise locations. Blink is an exciting and dynamic business that is still in the start-up mode. We are a passionate team with a great entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to roll up our sleeves to get the work done. What makes PT at Blink different? Blink is currently based in the New York tri-state area with plans to grow nationally in 2018 and as a result, we have a rapidly expanding member base. With over 10,000 new members a month, there are plenty of new clients to engage in training. We offer the lowest price point per session with the largest payout for new trainers in the industry. You also have the opportunity to get paid for floor hours, where you can maximize prospecting. What are you waiting for? It’s time to get blinking. JOB OVERVIEW: Blink Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
Build client base through conducting orientations and PT sessions and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques
Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals
Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up
Provide hospitality to all members
Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
Approved Personal Training Certification Required
Desire to transform lives through educating members on health and wellness topics
Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
Possess excellent customer service skills
Possess or be willing to learn sales skills
Ability to self-promote and network
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Adjust and operate fitness equipment COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
Comprehensive Benefits package for all Trainers
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + 401(k) Retirement savings option
Career Advancement opportunities
Complimentary Blink membership
Fun working environment! ID: 2017-4015 External Company Name: Equinox Fitness Clubs, Inc. External Company URL: www.equinoxfitness.com
Grooming Salon - Apprentice
Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People.
Better World. We're making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Purpose Statement: The position is designed to assess partners that want move into the Pet Stylist Apprentice Program. In this position the incumbent will provide basic salon services, customer service and administrative tasks as necessary.
This job is composed of tasks that are covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to either the Grooming Salon Manager, General Manager or Pet Stylist. This position is to prepare you for Petco's Pet Stylist Apprentice position, where you will be taught a skill in the art of professional pet styling. Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
Interest in animal welfare
Move animals up to 30 pounds Supervisory Responsibility: None Work Environment:
The majority of job duties are conducted indoors in the grooming salon. Position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 30 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time. A large amount of this partner's time will be spent in direct contact with our customers and their dogs and the remaining time will be with the GSM and other salon partners.
The work environment can be noisy and wet. Qualifications Education and Experience: A qualified applicant to this position will demonstrate basic knowledge in the grooming industry, and either a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED) is preferred.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!