Seo Job Description Sample
SEO Director - SEO Manager - SEO Specialist
Nations Info Corp. is looking for a Director of SEO to work hands-on with our growing consumer ecommerce website. In this role, you will be building high-quality content at scale and help optimize tens of millions of already indexed pages. You will lead an incredible cross-functional team and identify new opportunities to grow. The Director will create the plans that are used by other team members to develop the user interface, content, and functionality for on and off site experiences.
The ideal candidate will love to solve complex problems and lead others who feel the same, and your solutions would be a part of a single cohesively designed ecosystem. You should have a track record of success driving millions of monthly visits from free traffic sources and converting a large percentage of those visits. This role will report to the SVP of Product and Project Management.
· Develop and drive SEO business plans for free traffic generation and conversion
· Understand prospects and customers, providing input to optimize content across key steps of the customer journey
· Engage and closely collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to drive SEO improvements
· Lead and mentor a dedicated cross-functional team and manage execution of organic search strategies including regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, inbound link generation, content generation and competitive analysis
· Identify opportunities to improve the product by leading user research and usability testing
· Define metrics and establish reports to measure successes and opportunities
· Use data to make decisions – data is the language you use to influence the organization
Skills & Qualifications
· 4+ years of in-house SEO experience
· 2+ years of management experience
· BS/BA in business management, computer science, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, interaction design, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
· Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
· Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating, and defending research and design decisions
This position will be located in Westlake Village, California. Nations Info Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive total compensation package and a casual, results-driven work environment. When applying please submit cover letter and resume.
We are continually looking to the future by innovating and bringing new data driven, consumer products to the marketplace in different verticals. To accomplish these goals, we've grown an extraordinarily talented team and have established office locations in Westlake Village, CA and Santa Barbara, CA. We strive to hire and partner with only the best players in the industry.
Wordpress Web Developer With SEO Skills
We are currently looking for a creative yet technical web designer to join our team full time and take charge of our various online sites that process orders for our customers. We have multiple regional and national websites that facilitate orders for our clients and are ready to bring our web developer in house!
Additionally, this position will also handle various marketing elements for our company... from social media to newsletter campaigns.
Our sign company produces many different types of signage for some of the coolest Detroit based businesses around. We are a very busy Sign Company in Metro Detroit and have big plans to dominate the Universe. Is that the kind of place you might want to work?
Please only apply if the following sounds like you:
- Always arrive at work 10 minutes early.
- Geeky. Yes.... geeky. We want a technical web developer, but one cool enough to embrace their inner geekiness. We are a weird bunch ourselves.
- Anxious to make a difference for the place you work... daily excitement of seeing how your work transforms our business
- Enjoy coffee... Red Bull... or 5 hour energy (we rarely sit down around here!)
- Could see yourself fitting in with a group of 20 coworkers for a weekend BBQ, Summer Camping Trip etc.
- Rookie web developers NEED NOT APPLY! We know what we are doing, and have specific experience levels required for this position.
- You must have experience building and maintaining ecommerce websites
- Specific experience with Magento development a major plus
- SEO work will be required. Please be prepared to talk about your experience in the interview!
- Can pass a drug test (obviously)
- Like learning new things
- Up for a challenge
We are ready to fill this position immediately, and area ready to build a career with someone!
If you actually read this far... please include a cover letter with your favorite movie in it!
The SEO Specialist’s primary goal is to create, design and execute successful SEO campaigns in order to meet specific client goals and objectives. In this position you will be responsible for setting the strategy for new campaigns as well as acting as the primary point of contact for any campaign inquiries throughout its’ life cycle. You will also make strategic decisions that are tied to all search-related tasks and deliverables. This role will play a central role in reporting and analysis tasks to be able to provide tangible evidence of the value of SEO to the client and support sales in retaining our customers. This is a client-facing roll that includes client calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEO as well as prepping reports for.
Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
Support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface, by being the SME on SEO related questions and provide performance updates to the client.
Develop the SEO strategy for clients, using industry and departmental best practices.
Research and perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts. This includes specific content recommendations, local business listings optimization and tweaking social media optimization as needed.
Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites, working closely with internal project managers and writers.
Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
Lead conversations and give presentations in our SEO team knowledge shares on hot topics in the industry to continue to invest in their personal growth as well as the departments.
Communicating results and complex concepts in simple language to clients who may not have an in depth knowledge of search and how it works.
Experience dealing with demanding clients.
Intermediate (1-2 years) experience with Google Webmasters, Google Analytics and Google+ listings
Understanding of major search engine algorithms
Strong experience with industry standard tools
Familiarity / working experience with popular website analytic applications
Strong knowledge of local SEO, including experience with ranking for both organic and hybrid results and working with Google My Business to achieve results
Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines
Strong project management skills
Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude.
Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Confident in a client-facing roll where attending calls and supporting sales as the SME for SEM as well as prepping reports for clients including but not limited to pulling data, interpreting analytics, provide actionable insights for next steps and feeling questions on the fly is required.
Strong organization skills and has the ability to multitask
Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms Adobe Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, Google analytics and search console
Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business
Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles, such as:
- Google Webmasters/Search Console diagnostic issues, server and crawl errors;
- Troubleshooting site penalties;
- Google my business suspensions and issues;
- Schema challenges;
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with markup including JSON-LD is a plus
Sr. SEO Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Senior SEO Manager to help lead high impact organic search strategies on behalf of our clients, fulfilling agreed objectives, working within budget and delivering against KPIs. From strategy development to technical analysis, content optimization to competitor monitoring; our SEO team is dynamic, results-focused and a proven authority within our field.
This role is creative, technical and managerial, responsible for contributing heavily to strategic planning and execution on a campaign level plus also being involved in the line management and mentoring of team members across the department. There is an expectation that the Senior SEO Manager will take the lead, along with other senior team members, to provide thought-leadership, best practice approach, innovation and guidance at a campaign and departmental level.
About our team
- We work with global brands; some of the most recognized in the world!
- Our clients span an array of exciting business sectors - fashion, sports, finance, automotive, gaming, travel, healthcare & much more
- We have offices in the US, Europe and South Africa. This is your opportunity to work with colleagues from different cultures and various parts of the globe!
- We’re serious about technology! As part of working with us, you will gain access to best-in-breed technology suites that empower you to do a better and more effective job for our clients
- Training is an ever-growing part of the agency. In the last 2 years, we have trained over 2,000 customers in digital marketing, plus many of our 350 internal members of staff. You’ll also get the opportunity to improve your knowledge in areas that you’ve never been exposed to before
- Leading in the development of sophisticated SEO strategies addressing the objectives and KPIs of clients
- Producing comprehensive technical SEO analysis of client websites/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimization roadmaps
- Onsite content audits to identify how client content should be optimized to perform better within the organic SERPs
- Developing white-hat link earning and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness across the web while strengthening organic ranking signals
- Troubleshooting and participating in risk mitigation exercises and penalty removal for clients
- Ensuring that audits, research and landscape investigations are properly utilized to deliver insight-driven strategies
- Providing an exceptional level of reporting which includes detailed insights, actionable next steps and which tie-back to overarching business objectives
- Attending key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) and positioning yourself as one of the team
- Working closely with internal staff to develop integrated digital marketing campaigns. This will involve partnering with lead practitioners from the Social, Content, Paid Media, Display, Creative, Development and UX teams
- Working closely with Client Services and Project Management teams to stay on budget and within agreed timeframes
- Identifying when junior team members are struggling in their delivery of tasks and providing them with the support they require
- Identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to hit client expectations
- Providing SEO training to internal teams and clients.
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of SEO & digital marketing experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Results and value focused
- Excellent knowledge of leading industry software & tools, such as Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, A-hrefs, Accuranker, Deep Crawl, Cognitive SEO and more
- Organized and capable of managing multiple campaigns, tasks & team members
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
Artistic Tile is seeking a qualified SEO Specialist
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience in content marketing, content growth and current SEO best practices
· Command of common SEO analytical and website optimization tools, including:
- SEM Rush
· Command of Google Tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Webmaster Tools
· Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
· Ability to work within a team and independently
· Experience developing content for Magento and Shopify +
· Competence with HTML, PHP, etc.
· Experience developing and publishing content in Wordpress
· Review and analysis of company site
· Preparation of detailed strategy reports
· Keyword identification and utilization
· PPC campaigns direction
· Website and advertisement conversion optimization
· SEO content generation
· Link building strategy and implementation
· Competitive analysis
· Remain up to date on acceptable and effective SEO practices
· Submit a detailed resume and cover letter
· Include three references who can speak to your SEO experience
* Applicants must be approved for work in the United States.
Founded in 1987 by Nancy Epstein, she still serves today as the CEO and principal product designer of Artistic Tile. As the entrepreneur behind the prestigious brand, Nancy is a leading authority in the manufacturing, importing, and distributing of luxury tile and stone. She travels extensively throughout the world to find the very best quality stone and discovers materials and artisans that have not been seen before in the United States. Some of her favorite destinations include: Israel, Italy, France, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Mexico, India, and Vietnam. Nancy is known for establishing industry trends or themes, as she likes to call them, and is consistently pushing the boundaries with the design of her own innovative, award-winning products. She is a visionary and her designs have been featured in top shelter media outlets.
We currently have nine retail showrooms, as well as wholesale distribution to over 200 high-end tile dealers nationwide. If this sounds like a great fit with your talent and expertise we look forward to exploring possibilities with you.
SEO Marketing Specialist
The Treehouse Internet Group is looking for a search optimization specialist with strong Web marketing and SEO skills to complement our team. This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Search Engine Optimization specialist to join a team of like-minded individuals who live, breathe, and sleep SEO.
The ideal SEO will have:
- Extensive SEO expertise.
- Web marketing experience.
- Website conversion knowledge.
- Experience with SEM and/or PPC a plus.
We market websites for our 400+ clients throughout the U.S. and Canada, and are looking for a Web marketer who can help these sites generate more traffic and convert that traffic into sales leads. Our office is located in Seymour, CT where we have a team of SEOs, SEMs, programmers and developers, social media marketers, designers, and content writers.
The ideal search candidate can assess SEO needs and implement the changes. We have built our own internal tool set that includes analytics, conversion data, and keyword analysis. Our proprietary and award-winning CMS is a powerful custom-developed platform designed for search engine optimization and conversion.
Our 12-year old Seymour Connecticut company has won multiple innovation prizes, a MarketingSherpa award, multiple awards from the Better Business Bureau, Community Choice in the 2015 Small Business Influencer Awards from SmallBizTrends, and was voted in the top 10 of the Best Places to Work in CT this year in 2015, and previously in 2012 and 2008 from Hearst Media.
This is a new SEO position based in Seymour, Connecticut- You must be local.
Digital Marketing - SEO
As a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, you will create strategies, as well as monitor and analyze all activities within organic search programs for local and global clients.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team and directly with clients to build comprehensive website SEO strategies
- Perform detailed keyword and audience research, as well as competitive analysis for corporate-wide content strategies and website development programs
- Execute technical analysis of websites that implement user experience best practices using a variety of tools
- Manage monthly SEO strategies by optimizing meta data, link profiles, content strategies and technical performance
- Sort and organize large data sets to produce insights and recommendations about SEO program performance
- Create, report and present to clients on SEO results and changes to yield new strategic recommendations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist Digital Marketing team in other campaign strategies surrounding Paid Search, Display, Analytics, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Data Analytics, Communications or similar background
- 3+ years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Certified in Google Analytics, experienced user in Google Tag Manager
- Experience using data aggregation tools and platforms including Tableau
- Experience using tools for organic analysis including Google Search Console, Moz, STAT, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A natural networker that enjoys connecting people, content and ideas using the latest technology
For over 20 years Liquid has successfully helped companies and organizations with their digital transformation related strategic planning and program execution efforts.
Liquid has three specialty practice areas – Marketing, Technology and Creative – and an unparalleled reputation for cutting edge technology, problem solving, consulting expertise and professional execution. All this under one roof for proven efficiency and successful results. Liquid is the digital authority that has the credentials, fresh ideas, talent, methodologies, leadership and platforms required to add significant and immediate value to every client engagement.
Copywriter - Product Listings & SEO
Viral Launch is actively searching for Copywriters with a deep knowledge of digital marketing tactics. Our team of Copywriters are responsible for crafting and creating compelling copy for product listings that not only catches the eye of the reader but drives conversions!
Why is this job important to Viral Launch?
You will be tasked with providing deliverable services for our clients, as well as creating copy for Viral Launch content and marketing purposes. Your work will directly impact the success of Viral Launch and the success of our clients and their businesses. Your copy will be SEO optimized and written with the intent to inspire user trust, driving clicks, and generating conversions and sales for our clients. You will constantly be researching, experimenting, and testing new methods and styles in an effort to generate greater levels of conversions.
Once you are here:
- Create high-converting product copy that measurably improves the sales of some of the top brands on Amazon
- Conduct thorough brand and keyword research in order to create the most relevant and SEO-friendly copy
- Develop and iterate best practices and methodologies that will set the standard for product listings across Amazon
- Add insights into Viral Launch marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the team to discover ways to improve workflow and team practices
- Contribute to other written content as needed including, but not limited to: email marketing campaigns, PPC ad campaigns, product packaging, blogs, social media, websites, press releases, etc.
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Ability to write in clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoyment working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a eye for detail
Why work with us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with company match
- Potential to earn equity (not guaranteed)
- Flexible schedules and Unlimited PTO
Please submit your resume and portfolio. If you have any relevant web links related to your works, please be sure to include. Sorry, but we wont consider any applications sent without a portfolio or work samples.
Ready for launch? 321Apply!
Sr. Front End Web Developer / SEO Expert
This is the job opportunity you have been waiting for!
MatchWare, an international software development company is looking for a multi-talented, highly efficient web professional to join our talented team in the Tampa, Florida office located in Hyde Park.
The front-end web designer will work closely with our in-house graphic designer and marketing team to develop and maintain our extensive portfolio of websites in 4 languages. Other key responsibilities include SEO management, strategies, activities and reporting, while working daily with executives in our US, UK, Denmark and German offices.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive Salary
· Simple - IRA
· 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
· Fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Requirements for Web Development:
· 5 or more years of professional experience
· Expert skills in Dreamweaver or a Comparable HTML Editing Software
· Expert in WordPress
· Fluent in HTML5 and CSS3
· Experience developing HTML e-mails for Email campaigns
· Working knowledge of responsive design
· Proficient in Photoshop
· Excellent command of English (spoken and written) and good communication skills
· Extremely well organized and an exceptional eye for detail
· PC Proficient
Requirements for SEO:
· Expert in Google Analytics, Campaign / Goal tracking and Conversion optimization
· Expert with On-page optimization and A/B testing
· Expert with page optimization for organic SEO
· Strategic link development for in-bound links
· Advanced experience with tools such as, Web CEO, MOZ, SpyFu, Adobe Analytics suite, etc.
· Analyze trends and provide insight through regular meetings & reports
copywriting and multilingual
Director - Audience Development & SEO
Director of Audience Development will work across our portfolio of brands and platforms (app/website, etc) to drive digital growth via SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media. This role is responsible executing traffic driving digital campaigns in order to ensure monetization of our platform.
The Director – Audience Development will work closely across teams, including editorial, Agency of Record, and PR to drive traffic growth. The candidate will monitor traffic acquisition KPIs and build out dashboards for accountability across teams.
This role will be responsible for recruiting, hiring and retaining the Audience Development team as well as collaborate with Ad Ops and Monetization to manage user conversion and engagement with the goal of increasing traffic from various channels.
This role will be responsible for driving traffic and our overall social media presence for our core tent-pole events: Oscar Party, Power 100, Beauty Beatdown & Woman Up for the Ebony Brand and our clients participating in each event. In addition, they will be responsible for building and driving traffic for our contributor network as well as building and driving traffic through our influencer network. This role will be responsible for establishing and building processes to ensure consistency of service offering and execution across multiple brands.
• Ensure Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and techniques are used across all articles & digital assets
• Develop SEO policy across the organization to ensure compliance and maximum traffic to platform
• Maximize organic traffic to site to ensure high level of base traffic driven to the website
• Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data based decisions
• Content Development
• Develop content ideas that will increase page views and drive traffic to digital properties
• Create arbitrage model to drive traffic at a certain CPC to ensure profit made for paid traffic driven to website
• Oversee Email deployment and use of email appropriate tactics and establish best practices and policies
• Make recommendations for additional email marketing strategies to drive traffic acquisition
• Set baseline monetization goal and monitor each campaign for success
• Continually innovate this traffic acquisition channel
• Supervise and execute social media function to grow effectiveness of social media platforms to drive traffic to digital properties
• Grow our organic traffic through social media and our organic offerings across the multiple social platforms
• Manage all feeds such as Reddit, Flipbook and other accounts to ensure maximizing referral traffic
· Run paid social media marketing programs (Ebony app, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat), including direct, hands-on management of optimization and performance of campaigns to ensure performance for direct buy campaigns
• Collaborate with Editorial to plan for and develop engaging social media content according to editorial calendar leveraging tools to ensure capturing trending topics and market movements
• Ensure financial viability for paid traffic driven to site
• Produce daily and weekly dashboard referring traffic reports from web analytics.
• Define and develop success metrics appropriate to campaign goals for editorial, email marketing, search and social media campaigns
• Share insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!