Server Job Description Sample
Server - Bartender - Cook - Dishwasher - Host - Server Assistant
For consideration, click “Apply Now” to submit your application today!You can apply online below as well!
Server - Host - Server Assistant - Prep Cook - Line Cook
FOH Applicants: http://bit.ly/2xXfXNeBOH Applicants: http://bit.ly/2zfBdBmNot only do Roadies enjoy a dynamic work environment, great benefits and opportunities for advancement, they also enjoy the satisfaction of giving back to the community and working for a company that takes pride in Legendary People, Legendary Food and Legendary Service. It's time for you to cross the road to a job you'll love!
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Since our company opened its doors in 1993, the focus of Texas Roadhouse® has been on putting employees first. It has always been our founder, Kent Taylor's, belief that if all of our team members ("Roadies," as we like to call them) are happy, our guests will have an amazing experience to brag about! That's why we believe in creating an environment that focuses on our
Core Values: PASSION, PARTNERSHIP, INTEGRITY and FUN, with purpose.
When you work for Texas Roadhouse®, you join a one-of-a kind workplace. Not only will you enjoy a dynamic work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement, you will also enjoy the satisfaction of giving back to the community and working for a company that takes pride in its Legendary People and Legendary Food.
To ensure that our Roadies stay passionate about the Roadhouse, we make sure they know how passionate we are about them and their well-being. That's why a few years ago, Texas Roadhouse created Andy's Outreach Fund -- so that our Roadies could help other Roadies who might be struggling personally as they carry on the incredible culture of our one-of-a-kind place to work.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Hyperv Server Administrator / Server Administrator
Hyperv Server Administrator / Server Administrator / System Administrator / Senior System Administrator / System Engineer / Senior System Engineer / Windows System Administrator / Senior Hyperv Server Administrator / Hyperv Engineer / Virtualization Engineer / Windows System Administrator / Windows System Engineer / Senior Windows System Engineer / IT Windows System Administrator / IT Windows System Engineer / Linux Systems Administrator / Unix Systems Administrator / Windows System Server Engineer Position Details: Title : System Administrator Location : Webster, NY – 14580 Duration : 12 Months (Possible of Extension) Manager is looking for someone who have good experience in
Dining Server - Assisted Living - Mennowood Retirement Community
Mennowood Retirement Community is the best place for the best people to work. We are a Christian Non-Profit who has been serving our local seniors for over 30 years. If you want to love what you do and love who you work with, come by and fill out an application today!
We are looking for servers who want to make seniors smile! Our servers have lots of direct contact with our residents and get to make a difference in their lives everyday. If you have the smile and the attitude, stop by today! We'd love to meet you!
Why are we the best?
* We love our residents and our residents love us
* No nights
* We start at $10 per hour and offer regular raises
* You can grow into full time and earn BONUSES, HEALTH INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF
Qualified applicants will :
* Be compassionate, empathetic, diverse, adaptable, and willing to serve
* Love seniors and be loved by seniors in return
If you want to find true purpose and make people's lives better stop by and fill out an application in person. We are at 13030 Warwick Blvd, in Newport News.
The flexibility we offer makes our senior community a very attractive choice. We offer seniors an enriching and rewarding continuing-care lifestyle that satisfies independent living, assisted living, or memory care needs. We offer short-term respite stays, a blessing for caregivers and seniors recovering from treatment. But most of all, we offer a feeling of welcome and belonging. Our seniors enjoy activities and camaraderie, plus moments of serenity. They take pleasure in the rural feel of the community, which is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, medical offices, and more.
Mennowood is a non-profit, non-denominational retirement community founded in 1985 by the local Mennonite community.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of theatre prices, policies, menu, and bar selections.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced food service environment.
• Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
• Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
• Accurately take food and beverages orders and deliver within established time frames once the entire order is completed.
• Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
• Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
• Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
• Ensure adherence to all alcohol enforcement tactics and age restrictions/parental escort by monitoring auditorium for compliance.
• Coordinate and assist with reserved seating tactics.
• Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure that food and beverage orders are accurate with consistent food quality and presentation.
• Assist servers in delivery of food and beverage orders as needed.
• Pre-bus tables as needed.
• Ensure that assigned tables are set and service areas are stocked to required levels.
• Maintain a personal bank for cash out purposes.
• Complete all "side work" duties prior to end of shift.
• Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
• Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
• Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
• Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
• Adhere to AMC's Tipping Policy.
• Clear and reset tables both before and after presentation.
• Close all auditorium doors at the start of each film.
• Assist with crowd control and seating of guests as needed.
• Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at the end of each presentation.
• Assist with back of the house cleaning duties and trash removal.
• Perform ticket taking duties as needed.
• Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
• Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
First Class Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced banquet servers to join our local team. Banquet Servers are the face of an event and perform serving duties for meals at hotels, conference centers, conventions and for special events through catering companies. Banquet servers are responsible for accommodating all guests at a function while circulating the room. Anticipating the needs of the guests and responding politely to their requests are common required tasks.
Banquet servers set up for events, carry trays, serve guests and clean up at the event's conclusion. Set up can include putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and putting up a buffet. A banquet server's duties during the event can vary based on the situation, but, in general, they must be able to focus on the job while staying on their feet and moving about freely, which can include bending, climbing stairs and carrying items weighing 25-50 pounds. Good communication is important, as is being able to follow directions efficiently and meeting the physical demands of the job. A positive attitude while on the job is also essential.
Banquet servers must adhere to health and safety standards at all times, even when closing down at the end of the event, which may include breaking down the table set up and taking tablecloths and linens to the laundry.
Ideal candidates will:
Have at least 1 (one) year of experience as a Banquet Server, Waiter or Waitress.
Be able to carry 10 dinners per tray
Have a professional appearance and great attitude
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Have excellent communication skills
Be able to work in fast-paced environment
Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
We are looking for friendly and fast servers. Customer experience is the most important thing for us, so we are looking for people that can handle the pressure of fast serving and a positive attitude!
Stoll's Country Inn located on Hwy 41 S in Evansville IN, is looking for a personable, motivated, pleasant new member to our wait staff. Day and evening shifts available. Must have open availability, be neat and professional, and show initiative to provide exceptional customer service. Please apply in person or online. Applicants must be able to multitask, have great teamwork, and have an excellent attendance record. Experience preferred.
Restaurant Server -Harry's Pizzeria - Dadeland
With delegated authority, reporting to the General Manager and Restaurant Manager, the
Server is responsible for...
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently;
The Philadelphia-born owner of The Genuine Hospitality Group (TGHG), James Beard Award-winning Chef, and cookbook author, Michael Schwartz is the face of the South Florida restaurant industry and a nationally recognized celebrity chef. Locals and tourists alike have come to embrace and crave his sincere and thoughtful approach to the entire dining experience and seriously good food. At the root of this philosophy and a lens for growth is flagship Michael's Genuine Food & Drink in the Miami Design District, setting the bar in Miami for 10 years with its laid back bistro atmosphere, emphasis on sourcing fresh, seasonal ingredients, and lively bar scene and courtyard. Michael has since successfully developed complementary fine dining concepts including honest Italian at Filia by Michael Schwartz at SLS Brickell in Downtown Miami (October 2016), the quintessential Miami restaurant with waterfront dining at Amara at Paraiso at Paraiso Bay in Edgewater (November 2017) and the ultimate neighborhood restaurant in Coconut Grove at Park Grove (2018). Harry's Pizzeria is the group's American pizzeria, challenging pizza traditions with a thoughtful passion for genuinely better pizza and meals to gather around it. Named one of Food & Wine magazine's 25 Best Pizzerias in the U.S., the group's casual concept is charting a course for regional expansion to 20 locations by 2020, with three currently open in South Florida in the Miami Design District (September 2011), Coconut Grove (2015), and Kendall's Downtown Dadeland (2017). Ella (2015) is a light and airy cafe in the Miami Design District's Palm Court serving breakfast, lunch and early evening bites, curating pastries from the best local bakers in town and a convenient grab and go station with healthy alternatives. The Chef's partnership with global cruise leader Royal Caribbean began in 2011 developing menus with ingredients from sustainable sources for 150 Central Park on Oasis Class ships and now includes the gastropub evolution of Michael's Genuine, Michael's Genuine Pub, on Quantum Class ships. Michael Schwartz Events offers catering and private parties, with genuine food and hospitality for memorable occasions. TGHG has been recognized by leading trade publication Restaurant Hospitality magazine as one of its RH 25: Coolest Multi-Concept Companies. For more information, visit thegenuinekitchen.com.
Wait staff is responsible for serving meals to residents and guests in the dining room, assisting cooks in preparation of meals, and setting clearing tables in the dining room along with other cleaning tasks that are assigned by the DDE.
● All members of the dining team are cross trained and fill in for each other doing any job in the front of the house (dining room) or in the back of the house (kitchen) as needed ● Greet residents and guests during meal times ● Serve meals to residents and guests, taking individual orders from a selective menu and accommodating to extent possible individual dietary requirements and personal preferences ● Perform table service and other duties that may be required for community special events, holidays and marketing functions ● Set up tables for each meal using proper place setup; clear tables, reset and clean tables, chairs, floor area, and walls in the area after each meal ● Assist Sous Chef, Cook and Dining Room Supervisor with meal preparation duties, inventory stocking, trash removal, laundering linens and maintaining proper dining room appearance ● Maintain/clean the dining room(s) serveries and country kitchen(s)/cafe(s) according to procedures and assist in all aspects of dining room maintenance including linens, setting tables, cleaning off chairs, and all other related tasks; complete cleaning chart after each service ● Follow all procedures for proper food handling, personal safety, health and cleanliness, and report to the ED any incident or occurrence that may interfere with and/or endanger the residents’ health and safety ● Report any changes in residents’ diet or behaviors to DDE or Resident Care Director ● Assist residents as needed or alert appropriate staff member to assist residents ● Other duties as assigned by DDE, DRS or ED ● Coordinate with DRS on all schedulerelated issues
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!