Severna Park Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Pick Your Own Hours
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Retail Tire Customer Sales Advisor
Bay Area Goodyear is recruiting professional tire sales associates looking for a career path in the automotive industry. Job includes handling walk in customers, closing phone inquires into sales, scheduling service appointments and following up on sales leads.
There are some administrative duties as well as maintaining the sales room appearance.
A family owned business with great job security while keeping the personal touch of knowing your name and not just a number. We are closed on Sundays and most major holidays. We offer great training and promotional career opportunities. Uniforms are provided, weekly payroll, anniversary pay for loyal employees. A great team to join!
Dedicated Cdl-A Drivers Needed!
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits!We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (Severna Park,Md)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Severna Park,Md)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Severna Park,M
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Severna Park,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Supermarket Store Manager / Grocery
Industry leading Grocery Retailer Interviewing for Supermarket Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers
We are looking for proven leaders with a passion for customer service and driving sales to join our management team. Must have Management experience, including experience in perishables, grocery, supermarket, Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Aldi, CVS or high volume Chain Restaurants.
With several new stores under construction and opening soon we are currently interviewing for Supermarket Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
Manage the store as to maximize controllable profit and minimize expenses, while maintaining Company Standards. Ultimate responsibility of a retail store/department with 'sales ranging from $75,000 to $750,000 plus per week. Supervise associates in the retail store.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and training associates
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Assist in appraising performance
- Rewarding and disciplining associates
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Commitment to unparalleled customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and desire to advance stores current position in the community through involvement in local activities
- Willingness to participate in training and team orientation and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales
We offer competitive salary plus bonus along with excellent benefits
We have placed over 1000 Managers
We specialize in recruiting for the Supermarket / Restaurant / Culinary Industries working with leading Supermarket and Restaurant companies on a National level.
We care about your success and will help you stand out from other candidates.
With complete understanding of the industry and inside information on companies across the country we have access to exclusive positions not advertised elsewhere.
New jobs come available every week.
We know where the jobs are.
We will work as your advocate through all parts of the recruitment process.
While respecting your privacy and confidentiality.
All information received is confidential
Medical Assistant (Certified)
Medical Assistant (Certified)
Full-time and Part-time
Severna Park, MD – Opening March 2017
ChoiceOne Urgent Care is a rapidly growing healthcare organization headquartered in Lutherville, MD. We are uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superior patient care in partnership with trusted and recognized hospitals, academic medical centers, and the finest physicians. Our uncompromising Vision is to be THE CHOICE physician-driven urgent care center with our superior care, passion for extraordinary patient experience, and determination to improving everyday health in our communities. To learn more about ChoiceOne Urgent Care visit our website at www.choiceoneuc.com. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Assist in greeting and registering patients at the front desk and assist providers in back office patient care.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Severna Park, MD *Opening March 2017*
· Medical Assistant: 2 years
ChoiceOne Urgent Care offers competitive compensation and employee benefits to include Medical Insurance, Paid Time Off, holidays, and much more. EOE. For immediate consideration, apply online.
We conduct background investigations, reference checks, and maintain a drug-free workplace.
Infant Certified Child Care Teacher
This position requires comprehensive knowledge and understanding of behavioral and developmental stages of children and knowledge of MSDE-OCC licensing requirements; ability to manage a classroom including strong organizational, communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills; patience, flexibility. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Manages classroom ensuring compliance with all MSDE-OCC regulations, company standards, policies and procedures.
· Provides a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents and visitors.
· Maintains attractive and current classroom/hallway displays and an educational and informative Parent Board that is updated regularly.
· Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and Celebree’s curriculum; manages effective classroom transitions.
· Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
· Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
· Accurately completes all classroom paperwork, e.g., Sunshine Reports, accident reports, attendance records.
· Attends all team meetings, trainings and center events as requested; limits unscheduled absences.
· Provides support and direction to assistant teacher to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
· Presents a positive and professional image at all times adhering to uniform requirements.
· Communicates effectively with parents, e.g., greeting by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive feedback, and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings.
· Maintains open and effective communication with director.
· Identifies opportunities and/or problems in the classroom and center and works with the assistant teacher and/or center director to resolve.
· Maintains certification requirements (three Continuing Education Credits per year).
· Maintains confidentiality regarding families, co-workers and self.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The job requires frequent bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, lifting and carrying; ability to lift 50 pounds.
90 clock hrs in Child Development and Curriculum Planning plus 45 clock hrs of Infant/Toddler Training OR 90 clock hrs Infant/Toddler Child Development and Curriculum. AA degree (or college credit equivalent) in Early Childhood Education or higher is preferred. Additionally, 9 clock hrs of training in communicating with staff, parents, and the public is also required if candidate has had no college coursework at all.
Certification in CPR and First Aid; Computer skills, educational software.
We also provide before and after school care through our "Hot Spots" program, a unique-to-Celebree program that is child-driven and teacher-directed, focusing on long-term goals that develop creativity and leadership skills.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including: options for health, dental & life insurance, a 401K plan, and continuing education credits through First Connection Training & Education Company. If you are interested in being a part of a team built on excellence, integrity, and dedication to the common goal of quality education, contact us to join a Celebree Learning Centers Team today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!