Shakopee Job Description Sample
Director Of Nursing - RN - Registered Nurse - Nurse Manager
We are seeking a DON/Administrator for a long-term rehab and skilled nursing facility in Shakopee, MN. The company offers comprehensive benefits and career advancement opportunities. Candidates must have an active RN license in MN, experience in long term care and preferably supervisory/management experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reply with a current resume and contact information, and feel free to contact me directly by phone for a quick interview. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.
Chris Smith, Senior Recruiter
Utility Division Superintendent
Northwest, Inc. is an established Excavation, Utility and Street Contractor based in the Metro Area seeking a Utility Division Superintendent.
Applicants should possess strong leadership & communication skills. Must have diverse knowledge of municipal, private & commercial sewer and water projects. This position will be responsible for managing day to day operations of multiple utility crews including safety compliance, ordering supplies, budget control & driving production. Computer skills required. Must have proven track record.
Excel Staffing has partnered with a premiere distribution company in the Shakopee, MN area. Excel Staffing is actively recruiting Warehouse Associates for a 1st shift. All positions are long term, temp to hire.
- Picking and Packaging customer orders
- Shipping and receiving
- Computer and scan gun use
- Must have prior shipping and receiving experience (UPS and FedEx systems)
- Must have prior computer experience
- Must have prior warehouse experience
Excel Staffing is one of the top placement services in the Twin Cities area. We primarily staff for manufacturing/light industrial positions.
Lead Your Own Business – Lucrative Commission + Bonuses + Re
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Employer. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Mechanical Assembly (Instrument Builders)
Mechanical Assembly (Instrument Builders)
$2000 Hiring Bonus!!
Hiring Full Time Production Assembly Positions
1st, 2nd and Weekend Shifts
Offering TOP PAY and BENEFITS!!
Are you interested in a full time, long term position with opportunities to build your career through growth, development and advancement in a diverse and inclusive work force?
Emerson is looking for Instrument Builders to work at all three of their Twin Cities Locations: SHAKOPEE, CHANHASSEN, and EDEN PRAIRIE.
Emerson is a growing and stable company where the products you build make the world a safer place.
Compensation and Benefit Package:
- Starting salary $14.43/hr (+ shift differential) with regularly scheduled increases
- Market Leading Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Immediate benefit eligibility:
- Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance @ 2x base salary
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and Ethical Work Environment
- On-site cafeteria and fitness facilities
- World class tools, equipment and processes
- Climate controlled, clean environment with high safety standards.
- Assembling devices that are used for measurement
- Perform tasks at a work station such as: hand soldering; brazing; making repairs; performing testing; and packaging of finished product.
- Inspect work to ensure total quality.
- You will be given the guidance and tools you need to be successful.
- Solid history of dependability and superior attendance
- Great attitude and cooperative nature
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience Required, training will be provided.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Positions are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening
Current Available Shifts:
- 1st Shift 4 Day: Monday- Friday, 4:30am- 3:00pm
- 1st Shift 5 Day: Monday- Thursday, 5:30am- 2:30pm, Friday 5:30am- 11:30am
- 2nd Shift: Monday- Thursday, 3:00pm- 1:30am
- Weekend Shift: Friday- Sunday, 7:30am- 8:00pm
*If you are interested in a Production Assembly Position, apply online at
Search for Job Number - 18002437
Become part of an industry-leading company with opportunities for career growth!
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
products that make the world a safer place.
Sales Account Manager
ZTR Control Systems is currently looking for a Sales Account Manager. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with key customers within North America, and globally within targeted international markets. This is a very rewarding and challenging position for individuals looking to rapidly grow their international commercial and business development skills.
- Identify new business opportunities within the Railway industry
- Manage and foster relationships with key clients in Canada, the USA and globally (consultative sales approach)
- Develop strategic sales plans/selling and marketing tools to attract and retain key customers
- Maintain and develop existing accounts through relationship management, quality control and consistent follow-up
- Works closely with management, engineering and service departments to ensure the highest level of support is provided to our customers
- Assist in the development of RFP, RFQ and Presentations to prospective clients
- North American and International travel including participation on trade shows, fairs and conferences
- 2 years + Account Manager / Sales experience
- Professional Engineer, HBA, CMA or other professional designation preferred
- Proven ability to generate sales leads and leverage existing relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technically savvy with previous experience in the Railway industry or other industrial experience with engineered solutions and products
- Ability, desire and interest in traveling internationally
- Prior experience managing agents or manufacturing representatives (channel management)
Kindly submit your cover letter and resume including your salary expectations.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Human Resources Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Class A Delivery Driver
Drivers work 4/ 10
Lift gates and electric pallet jacks
With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. As a manufacturer and distributor with 25 branches conveniently-located across the U.S. and Canada, BakeMark delivers a complete line of ingredients and supplies, ranging from bakery mixes, fillings & icings, glazes, donut sugar and frozen varieties to flour, sugar, shortening, dairy & egg, packaging & supplies and gourmet chocolate through its exclusive brands: Westco, Trigal Dorado, BakeSense, BakeQwik and
C’est Vivant.Job Responsibilities:
- Drives truck to destination.
- Prepares receipts for load delivered. Ensures accuracy of product delivered versus invoices and notes any discrepancies.
- Collects payment for goods delivered if required and in accordance with payment instructions on invoice.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive any special instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Safely operates power equipment including pallet jacks, forklifts, ramps, loading docks, and performs inspections as required.
- Operates within applicable safety guidelines as per government regulations, the company's safety manuals and/or stated safety policies, and common sense.
- Performs work in a manner so as to prevent damage to company equipment, facilities and products.
- Insures proper equipment cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Follows up on ALL customer request and questions to ensure appropriate response is made and customer is satisfied.
- Treats all customers (both internal and external) with respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Upholds and complies with policies and attitudes adopted by the company.
- Accepts responsibility to THINK about how own actions and actions of my associate’s affect our customers and our company.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to meet company goals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three years verifiable related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Commercial Drivers License – Class A, including current medical card, and equipment certifications as by State and/or Federal regulations. DOT qualified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BakeMark USA offers a competitive compensation and a full suite of benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k)…etc. A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates during the selection process. BakeMark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Local Candidates Only - No Recruiters please
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
•Health (medical, dental and vision)
•Personal Time Off (PTO)
•Health Saving Accounts
•Flexible Spending Accounts
•Employee Assistance Program
•Other voluntary benefits
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!