Shakopee Job Description Sample
Culinary Lead- 2018
Oversee the daily culinary operation of the Park. Ensures food quality, presentation, recipes, portion control, and manages food waste.
- Previous culinary training preferred.
- Supervisory expereince perferred.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug screening, per company policy, unless prohibited by state or provinical law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per company policy, unless prohibited under federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ensures food production is maintained in a safe and efficient manner. Will assist in preparation as needed.
- Monitors product quality through proper cooking procedures and use of temperature logs and takes appropriate action when necessary.
- Provides training, work direction, and coaching to team members in regards to food preparation, quality, presentation, portion control, and food waste.
- Ability to prepare large qualities of food in a timely manner.
- Follows all health code regulations.
Several Positions Within THE Company
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED PEOPLE FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- UTILITY DIVISION SUPERINTENDENT
- GRADING SUPERVISORS (HOUSING, MUNICIPAL AND COMMERCIAL)
- PAVING SUPERVISOR
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC (TRUCKS AND PAVER EXPERIENCE A PLUS)
- EXCAVATING DIVISION. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
FINISH DOZER D6 (HOUSING DEVELOPMENT, COMMERCIAL, GPS A PLUS)
EXCAVATOR (FOOTINGS, RECON SUBCUTS, SITE WORK)
TRACK BOBCATS (FINISH GRADE, TOLERANCE SAND CUSHION ETC.)
LABORERS (MUST KNOW GRADES, FOOTINGS, STREET WORK)
- SEWER AND WATER DIVISION.MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- PAVING DIVISION.. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
DUMP TRUCK (PAVING EXPERIENCE A PLUS)
We are seeking a Material Handler to become a part of our team! You will manage a logistics team and direct daily operations.
- Assisting with picking and packaging orders
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
- Loading and unloading trucks, forklift experience preferred
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Midwest Staffing Group is not your "traditional staffing" agency, we don't just send you an employee. Midwest Staffing Group is a staffing company that specializes in helping you find innovative ways to increase productivity and profitability.
Since opening in 1990, Midwest Staffing Group has worked towards excellence for our employees and our clients. Our success is due to the intelligent, talented people who work well together focused on a common goal: To uphold our commitment to our Employees and Client.
Restaurant Managers/Pizza Delivery Drivers/Production Team Members
NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS FULL AND PART TIME AVAILABLE FOR SHAKOPEE
PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS
CDL A Company Drivers With Hazmat Endorsement
Company Paid Health/Dental Insurance For Employee and Family
Earn Up To $65k Yearly Starting Pay
Consistent Schedule Year Round
Stable Privately Held Company
Relocation Assistance Available
CDL License Training
Additional Pay for Nights & Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Valid Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
Maintenance Mechanic 60080
Solid food manufacturer seeking Maintenance Mechanics for night shift in Shakopee, MN.
Must Have:High School diploma or GED required.
One or more years of experience in industrial maintenance;
Basic understanding of electrical/mechanical problem solving;
Follows safe work practices and GMPs;
Troubleshooting and repairing production equipment on night shift;
Preventive Maintenance on equipment;
Building maintenance including repair to any pumps, motors, gear boxes, bearings, etc.;
Assisting in new equipment and electrical installations;
Maintaining proper parts inventories;
Documenting all information describing the completion of the work order;
Working with other departments, such as Sanitation to complete necessary equipment changes;
Following GMPs, maintaining sanitary conditions and product quality;
Working with others to identify process improvements wherever possible;
Compliance with all food safety and safety policies and regulations.
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Caribou Coffee Now Hiring All Positions - Shakopee, MN
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members and shift leads to join our team! We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders (Early birds and Night owls … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below. We can’t wait to meet you.
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Entry Level Sales Representative
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You'll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor. With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Sales experience is a plus
Driven to fulfill customers' needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
Bilingual candidates welcome
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!