Shallotte Job Description Sample
Dodge Jeep Service Auto Technicians Mechanics B Level And Up
Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram $5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS for Experienced Tech.
Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently looking to fill positions for EXPERIENCED LEVEL 2 Service TECHS. We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS for the right candidates. This candidate must possess all the skills, experience and credentials of a top notch tech. Must be Toyota certified. Must be able to work well as a team player. If you are not a Dodge Jeep Technician you can still apply for this position if you have at least 2 years of experience as an automotive tech.
- TOP PAY PLAN IN THE INDUSTRY based on experience
- Matching 401K-Health Benefits
- Non-smoking atmosphere
- Very positive working environment
- Process oriented and Results Driven
- Professional Management
- Drug free environment and background check
- As soon as you apply you will be contacted for an immediate interview. We are looking to move on this quickly. No walk ins. Must have an appointment for interview. APPLY NOW!
Direct Care Provider
Positions also available in: Supply, Kinston, Bolivia, New Bern & Jacksonville
- Provide training to promote client outcomes in behavioral, social, and vocational realms
- Maintain a schedule of services/activities in a treatment plan
- Assist with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and activities of daily living
- Assist with preparation of meals
- Monitor and report on status of health and safety objectives
- Complete housekeeping tasks essential to the health and welfare of the individual
- Provide respite and companionship to offer relief to family or primary caregiver
- Assist client participation in leisure/recreational activities
- Complete documentation of activities and significant events
- Submit documentation and payroll data according to scheduled deadlines
- Complete initial and ongoing training and staff development activities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Achieve competency in required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Pass criminal record, healthcare registry, and Office of Inspector General checks
- Pass driving record check if providing transportation
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Work may require moderately heavy physical exertion on a regular and recurring basis. Work tasks may include extensive driving, assisting with transfers (wheelchair to chair, bed, or tub, for example), and significant physical support to assist the client with daily activities. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds or more depending on individual client needs.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits based on hours worked might include medical, dental, life insurance and 401K
Turning Point Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Person centered supports and services
Consumer-focused quality measurements
Enhancing/strengthening family and community connections
Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
Take the next step in your career.
Unlimited growth potential as brand begins to ready itself to grow from a local leader in fast service industry to a regional player.
Our General Managers are tasked with leading. This will entail maintaining consistent goals surrounding hospitality and the customer experience, maintaining operations excellence and leading our sales and profit growth. The General Manager will partner with direct reports (Assistant General Manager, Assistants, Shift Leaders, and Crew) and other various support services to develop a strong internal bench of future store managers. With guidance, coaching, and support from the General Manager, Managers will fulfill the mission and promise of the brand in the restaurant.
•Oversees up to 5 Managers plus crew.
•Monitors labor and food costs
•Implements, consistently executes and successfully drives change and company initiatives
•Key communicator between senior leadership team and field.
•Drives leadership development initiatives and activities and is a champion of continuous personal development
•Proactively develops management talent within the organization to minimize turnover and promote within to enable successful restaurant growth
•Ensures best practices in all recruiting, hiring and onboarding functions and ongoing development of hourly and salaried associates
•Ensures the delivery of high quality food and guest / customer experiences that exceed expectations
•Builds a winning team of managers and associates through recruiting, training development with meaningful, timely performance feedback and recognition
•Demonstrates and enforces operating policy and procedure and is responsible for store safety results
•Properly executes, enforces and manages food safety and sanitation requirements; seeks out and eliminates potential food safety violations and unsafe practices or conditions
•Ensures maintenance of equipment, facilities and grounds using a preventative maintenance program
•Engages the local community; builds strong community relationships
•Is a People Builder, coaching and developing teams to achieve restaurant and personal development goals
•Is a Team Builder, develops a strong and caring management team that sees the “bigger” picture (beyond their own store or area), acting with flexibility and focused on overall Region success
•Promotes and maintains a Family environment that promotes high, positive energy, encourages learning and offers career development.
-High School Diploma
•Restaurant Assistant General Manager: 2 years
•‘the buck stops here’- Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
•Ability to successfully perform and be a role model of effectiveness in the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, Kitchen, Cook line, and customer service down to cleaning restrooms. Never too good to get your hands dirty, leading by example.
•Ability to manage with limited supervision
Office Supervisor/Tax Preparers
Office Supervisor/Tax Preparers- Liberty Tax Service--
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to test your skills at managing a small business while learning the operations of a successful corporation?
Your Search is over!
Liberty Tax Service, the fastest growing tax preparation company in North America with over 4,000 offices in the US and Canada, is looking for energetic, motivated self-starters to become Office Supervisors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have….
- Tax experience not necessary
- Good organizational and communication skills. Effective delegation skills, a positive “can-do” attitude and work with a sense of urgency. Previous tax experience is considered a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to….
- Promoting excellent client service, overseeing the day to day operations of the office, preparing daily reports, marketing, hiring /training staff and preparing taxes as needed.
What can Liberty offer YOU?
- When you join the fastest growing company in the tax industry, your path will take you wherever you want to go. Follow this link https://careers.libertytax.com/career-areas/retail-stores/ to learn more about our great culture and opportunities available to Liberty employees. There are no limits! Many of our Office Supervisors have become Liberty Tax Franchise owners.
- Great earnings and bonus potential working through the tax season.
- This is a great opportunity for the right person!
- This is considered a part time position during the off-season with limited hours. Full time hours during Tax Season.
Retail Jewelry Captain, Full Time: West Nyack, NY, Palisades Center
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you’ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy’s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More »
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
PT - Physical Therapist
Currently looking for an experienced Physical Therapist to fill an opening with one of the nation’s leading providers of rehabilitation services located in Shallotte, N.C.. Interested candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy and current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline.
Responsibilities of the PT - Physical Therapist
- Address client’s aspects of performance to support engagement in occupations that affect health, well-being and life quality.
- Select and adapt the appropriate per case treatment model, method and approach to direct the process of interventions.
- Apply interventions to maximize safety and performance in activities of daily living (ADL) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADL).
- Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use.
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers.
- Observe, note, and report on progress of long and short term treatment goals.
Requirements of the PT - Physical Therapist
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Ability to manage patients of all ages.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession.
Valid PT license.
Job Type: Full-time
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! Your Experience Is Needed!
Start Here, Stay Here. At CRST Expedited, we've got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else? Call for details! 866-414-6416 Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783 High Miles – High Pay! * Lead Drivers earn $.08 more per mile
Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
Sign on bonuses available
Longest length of haul in the industry
Layover & Vacation pay As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.08 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month's pay credit. Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability. Veterans paid for time served. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served. Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831 Let's Put Some Miles Behind You. With us, you'll get:
Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast! * Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416 Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!