Shannon Job Description Sample
Sales Development Representative
ENTRY LEVEL - no experience required - training provided
Sales Bootcamp is a sales training and certification program designed to transform individuals with little or no technology sales experience into world-class prospectors and revenue generators.
The primary role of the entry level Sales Development Representative is to qualify companies interested in hiring our students. Our graduates trust us to find them great jobs at companies that offer competitive salaries and achievable goals. This role is responsible for learning what companies are looking for in Sales Development Representatives and deciding if their open positions would be a good match for our graduates.
- Answer inbound company questions via email and phone
- Set appointments and phone screens with sales managers looking to hire our fellowship graduates
- Conduct discovery calls with sales managers to learn more about their SDR needs
- Develop and maintain territory plan from your assigned geography
- Achieve quota on number of corporate partners qualified per month
- Entry Level Position- no experience required
- Full-time availability
- Have an interest in working in a sales role in the technology industry
Customer Service Representative (Fueler/Washer/Detailer) - Part-Time
The duties may consist of vehicle inspections, fueling and washing of vehicles, vehicle detailing, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, parts pricing and stocking and facility maintenance. Candidate must be able to work in various weather elements outdoors. This is a great opportunity for someone who may be looking to learn the fundamentals of preventative maintenance on diesel vehicles and grow in a diesel career or similar fields related to vehicle maintenance. Major
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels- Check air pressure in tires, check motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids
- Adjust air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales- Order stock, price and shelve incoming goods- Occasionally perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires, replace or rotate tires and complete preventative maintenance repairs.- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Sun / Mon 7:00 AM - 1:00 PMTues
Thu 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMQualifications- High School Diploma or equivalent required
A valid driver's license is required.- Tech or Vocational certification preferred- Must be able to work in a fast past, high energy environment
Effective communication both written and verbal is key to success, bilingual Spanish is a plus.- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.Physical
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information.
The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.About Penske Truck LeasingPenske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit to learn more.
OverviewEmployer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!ABOUT THE JOBThe Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.CAREER OPPORTUNITYWith Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!ABOUT 2020 COMPANIESFor nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.What's in it for you?* Paid Training
Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your communityCLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION#SyndmerchandisingDuties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Performance Measurements:* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, store, supplier, supply chain
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Appliance Specialist - Spotsylvania Mall
Job Purpose Position Description:
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting at JCPenney? The Appliance Specialist might be the perfect fit for you! The Appliance Specialists are responsible for driving sales and profit by creating an outstanding customer experience through a combination of in?depth product knowledge, a passion for customer service, building clientele and achieving individual sales objectives.
Educate Customers/In store Demonstration Proactively interacts with customers in a friendly manner, determines customer needs, provides recommendations, and assists customers in making decisions about desired products and services to support the sale. Informs and demonstrates to customers key product features and benefits applicable to the customer's needs in order to build interest in the merchandise/brand and to build clientele.
Learning Environment-Accumulates and applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development in order to provide an outstanding customer experience
Shares knowledge of products and/or trains associates on the features and fashion of the product to enhance team performance
Product Presentation Ensure products are displayed according to JCPenney's standards
Replenishment Partners with other associates to replenish department and/or takes personal action to maintain accurate merchandise displays
Skills & Characteristics
Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency
Passion for Product-Proactively seeks out new information from all relevant sources to magnify expertise.
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience with computers and web-based systems
3 + yrs. of customer service sales experience in a fast-paced retail environment
Job Title: Appliance Specialist
- Spotsylvania Mall
Location: Fredericksburg, VA, United States
- Spotsylvania Mall 400 Spotsylvania Mall
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Plano, Texas SDL2017
RN/ Registered Nurse Quality Improvement Specialist
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Coordinates retrospective datacollection to ensure databases as assigned are appropriately maintained.
- Performs concurrent unit-basedcollection and abstraction of data and key metrics analysis as assigned.
- Interprets performance and sharesoutcomes concurrently with Medical Staff, Patient Care Services staff, andother direct care givers to promote compliance with outcomes expectations.
- Assists inthe development and monitoring of performance improvement activities throughouthospital. Works in a collaborativemanner with all departmental managers, staff, Case Management, physicians, andother allied health professionals.
- Responsible topromote, monitor, and assist with evidence-based best practices to ensureregulatory compliance.
- Participatesin statewide quality efforts as assigned to include Virginia CardiovascularSurgery Quality Initiative (VCSQI), Virginia Health Care Collaborative (VHQC),Anthem Q-HIP program, TJC Core Measures, Leapfrog, Institutes of HealthcareImprovement (IHI) and other applicable programs.
- Assists topromote and maintain house-wide patient safety initiatives. *
- Reports/participatesin Quality Committee, Patient Safety Committee and associated task forcecommittees, applicable Medical Staff Committees, and other committees as assigned.
- Works to expandknowledge of quality by bringing new ideas and concepts to SRMC.
- At least two (2) yearshealthcare experience in an acute care setting.
- Outstandinginterpersonal, written and oral communication and problem-solving skills.
- Exemplarycritical thinking skills, strategic decision making skills, problem solvingskills, and initiative.
- Customer serviceabilities including effective listening skills
- Strongphysician relationship skills
- PC skills in a Windowsoperating environment, specifically EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in performance improvement, quality assessment.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited school ofprofessional nursing.
- Preferred: BSN or equivalent, or graduate degree.
- Required: Current Virginia RN Licensure
Mid Atlantic Construction Group is seeking experienced commercial superintendents or foremen with at least 5 - 7 years of experience. Candidates should have a background in retail or mixed use group up and TI. Furthermore, candidates must be proficient in reading plans, specs, schedule development and coordination with the project manager, MS software and email. Candidates must be able to diagnose and solve problems effectively. Full time and contract opportunities available. Compensation commensurate with experience. EOE.
CDL A Driver Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett’s Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Now is a great time to for Owner-Operator truck drivers to partner with Marten!
Marten Transport has always had great freight and earning power for contractors – and now it’s better than ever! Earn $1.05 per mile on Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles!
Special Advantages for Marten owner operators:
Detention pay after 1 hour (paid on remaining drivable hours)
Severe Inclement Weather Pay – We want you safe!
Ready to learn more or APPLY NOW!!
All miles are paid according to Rand McNally/Household Goods Miles
100% fuel surcharge paid on all miles
Safety and Performance bonuses
$20 Drop Pay (excluding first and final drop)
Hourly pay for local work (to be determined by FLT Manager)
Free rider passes
We help your truck driving business stay profitable!
All license fees paid, including base plates
All road & bridge tolls (except for Chicago Skyway), some designated routing
EZ Pass available
Qualcomm at no charge, with no monthly charge
File & pay state fuel & mileage tax returns (except for the 2290)
Fuel card for fuel that will be settlement deducted
Cost plus .04 Terminal fuel
Partner with an industry leader – Marten Transport! Apply now!
OWNER OPERATOR INSURANCE:
Required by Marten Transport, Ltd. $1,000,000 minimum.
Required on the truck.
Marten can assist you to get insurance through Protective if needed.
Physical Damage Insurance .3491/$100 value/per month ($174.55monthly premium based on $50,000)
Occupational Accident Insurance required. $120/month
Owner Operators are not covered by Marten’s Worker’s Compensation Policy.
Marten Transport, Ltd. will provide the option to purchase physical damage and bobtail insurance and will provide liability and cargo insurance at no cost; however, the deductible (up to the stated amount) is the responsibility of the driver and may be taken through payroll deductions.
Automobile Liability: $1,500 deductible per accident/incident to cover other party damages.
Trailer Damage: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover damages to Marten Transport, Ltd. equipment.
Cargo: $1,000 deductible per accident/incident to cover cargo damaged in an accident.
Total exposure per accident/incident is $3,500 plus deductible paid to own insurance company on tractor. OWNER OPERATORS ARE HELD LIABLE FOR 100% OF REPAIR COST FOR TOPPED TRAILERS.
Trailer Top Insurance – $10/month.
Deductible Buy- back-buys your $2,500 deductible down to $500 $27.00 per month
Gap insurance – buys the gap between residual and market value $29.00 per month
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!