Sharon Job Description Sample
Quality Control Inspector
Local sheet metal company looking for a quality inspector to work in the sheet metal fabrication, welding and machining practices.
The duties are as follows:
· Perform complex mechanical in-process and final inspections
· Perform receiving inspection activities by interpreting, measuring and verifying mechanical dimensions and tolerances of parts according to drawings and procedures using standard measuring tools and equipment.
· Determine trends in the inspection of products and notify supervision when detected
· Generate reports to detail the discrepancies that warrant rejection of materials
· Generate inspection/test reports as required and maintain receiving inspection files
· Interface with Production, Engineering, Sales and Administrative Departments
· Perform duties in compliance with the Quality Management system; be familiar with ISO 9001:2008 Standard
· Perform gauge calibration and issuance of gauging
· Responsible for reject materials that do not meet the requirements for acceptance
· Prepare the rejected material for disposition; transfer to a quarantined location
· Communicate inspection findings to vendors via reports and/or oral communications
· Interface with vendors to obtain problem resolution
· Minimum 3-5 years precision sheet metal fabrication experience, full sheet metal mechanic level of experience preferred
· Prior inspection experience preferred, but will train the right candidate.
· Previous in-process inspection or manufacturing quality control experience
· Perform a variety of tasks and work under general supervision
· Strong 3-view print reading skills
· Working knowledge of Geometric Tolerancing
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
· Must have interpersonal and influencing skills across the organizational levels
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
The pay is:
$22.00 - $25.00 an hour based on experience
Are you tired of earning less income than you know you’re capable of making? Want to take control of your schedule, spend more time with family and friends and make more money in 2017? If you answered yes to any of these questions then I’ve got great news for you.
My name is Tod Whiting and I am the owner of Metro Boston Property Inspections here in Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts. We provide great home inspections, so our business has increased each and every year. Because of our explosive growth, we are in immediate need of home inspector candidates.
We are currently looking for new trainees wanting to enter the home inspection industry. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available Metro Boston Property Inspections just might be the place for you. Be aware that becoming an inspector does require a personal investment of time and education.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have completed or be registered for the 75 hours of primary education required for home inspector licensing
- Have good people skills,
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
If you want to be considered for this incredible opportunity, please go to www.webijobinfo.com and complete the tasks on the webiste
Cdla Tractor Trailer
TQM Logistics is hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers that are: independent, hardworking, and safety conscious, to our TEAM! We are very different than other CDL driver employers and we hope you take the time to find out how. We truly offer so much more... Allow us to work with you throughout your commercial truck driving career.
TQM is a place where a driver can be proud to work, where you are respected for the hard work you do, and where we are committed to serving you!
Requirements to Apply:
- Minimum of 1 year Commercial Driver Experience.
- Valid CDL-A License.
- Current DOT Physical Card.
Tractor Trailer (CDL-A) Dock, In Store, Street, Retail and Jobsite deliveries. Pallet jack, Hand, and Forklift unload. Mon-Sat 4AM-9PM. Excellent hourly pay $22.00 per hour Regular, $33.00 per hour Overtime.
SAME GREAT BENEFITS:
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medical Coverage Available.
- The best 401K in the business. (The math: if you earn $65,000 per year and contribute 5% which is $62.50 per week or $3,250 per year. TQM will match $2,600 FREE!! That $2,600 is 100% vested, or in plain English, is your money immediately!!)
- Supplemental Benefits available
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Company Discount Club
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Weekly – NO HOLDBACK
- THE TQM FAMILY TO WORK WITH YOU!!
WE ARE A DRIVERS BEST CAREER DECISION!
Check out a TQM story from one of our very own Drivers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPBPOrt1TMA
Call us today to speak with a TQM Career Coach about our career opportunities... it may just change your life!
Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Automotive Service Technician
About Herb Chambers - Herb Chambers Lexus
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve.
Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Keep shop area neat and clean
We offer the following benefits
- Great hours
- Convenient location with busy service department
- State of the art facility
- Best of the Best
- Great growth potential
- Great service manager
- Proven pay plans
- Full medical, dental, health insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401(K) retirement plans
- Brand new facility
- Tremendous local reputation
Automotive Service Technician Requirements
The Service Technician will perform vehicle repair and maintenance work to meet dealership and factory standards. He or she may oversee the work of apprentice technicians.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- General mechanical skills.
- Two years of dealership or equivalent experience
- Manual dexterity.
- Good Judgement.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Ability to pass a screening test
Herb Chambers Lexus
25 Providence Highway
Rt 1 "The Automile"
Sharon, MA 02067
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Warehouse Associate - Seasonal
Amazon is now hiring seasonal associates at our Milford, MA delivery station. Earn up to $16.75 per hour. Clicks for details and apply.
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER:
-Up to 49 CPM on practical miles
-Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn more than $72,000
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-VA Approved Military Apprenticeship Program
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (855) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a, class a driver, company driving, company driving team, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, otr driving, over the road company
Memorials And Unveiling Coordinator
The Memorials and Unveiling Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance to families on all bronze related inquiries
- Completing the multi-step procedure for the processing of bronze paperwork
- Resolving all Bronze Related Issues
- Managing all aspects of the unveiling process
- On call rotation for interments
- General Administration duties and phone support
- Other duties as assigned
- Outstanding communications skills, written and oral
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Must be a team player
- Ideal candidate has a cheerful, positive and energetic attitude
Education and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English
- Must have prior office environment experience
- Candidate must have strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- General Mathematic skills
- Detail Oriented
- Well Organized
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills
UPS - Full Time Mechanic (Sharon,Ma)
Shift: Sunrise (6:00 AM - 2:30 PM)
Twilight (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Mechanics. This position involves the maintenance and repair of tractors and trailers.
Fleet and diesel engine experience is highly desired. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, able to read, write and speak the English language and have a complete set of hand tools. A Class B CDL license is also required and if you do not currently have one you must obtain it within 45 days if an offer of employment is made.
Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws; and must pass a drug screening. If the job requires driving Company equipment off of Company property for road testing or service work, the applicant must be at least 21 years of age, and must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer - race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
• Sharon Public Schools
• Immediate Vacancies
• Three (3) Part-Time
• NIGHT CUSTODIANS
• For Community Ed. Program. 6:00-10:00 p.m. 20 hours/week - $18/hour, Mon.-Fri. School Year. Apply to:
• Meg Dussault
• Dir. of Community Ed
• 77 Pond Street
• Sharon, MA 02067,
• or email: mdussault@
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!