Sharon Job Description Sample
This would be a great opportunity for someone to learn the trade. The company is willing to train the right candidate.
The duties are as follows:
· Set up and operate Cincinnati CL-707 laser cutting cell.
· Able to set up standard and special turret press tooling.
· Able to download program and edit if required.
· Knowledge of laser problem solving techniques.
· Able to work in a job shop environment, with a mix of simple to complex, short and long run jobs.
· Able to use gauges and precision measuring instruments to ensure accuracy of close tolerance work
· Inspect work prior to first piece inspection and at set intervals throughout job.
· Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
· Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computer.
· Able to do some heavy lifting.
· Required to provide own tools needed to perform job.
· Able to enter job quantities and labor information into computer system.
· Other duties as assigned.
The hours are:
Monday through Thursday
3:30pm - 2:00am
The pay is up to $15.00 an hour
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
RN LPN 3Pm-11Pm
We are seeking an RN LPN 3pm-11pmto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Automotive Sales Consultant
Herb Chambers Lexus
New England's largest automotive dealer is ready to grow in this economy.
We are offering the right candidate an Unbelievable Opportunity!
- Herb Chambers Lexus is in need of Sales Consultants who are looking for a change of location and perhaps a change in product line.
Recently voted for the eighth year in a row, as one of The Boston Globe's Top Places To Work!
If you have a good work ethic, excellent customer skills and ambition we offer a lucrative and rewarding career.
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
* Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
* Provides sales management information by completing reports.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience welcome, but not necessary. We will train the right candidates.
The majority of our upper level management started out in entry level positions or from other professional careers. These are straight no nonsense sales positions, no gimmicks or fake incentives. You will succeed, advance and make a generous income if you put in the work.
We don't sell cars, we help people buy them!
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge
Herb Chambers Lexus
The Lexus Destination
25 Providence Highway, Rt 1 "The Automile"
Sharon, MA 02067
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Customer Service Administrator
Location: Sharon, MA
Position Details &
Brodie Toyota-Lift is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our Service Team in our Sharon, MA location. This person would help assist in a variety of tasks centered around improving the customer experience with Brodie Toyota-Lift. Some of these tasks would include: customer interaction, dispatching and supporting of field service technicians and service operation administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, computer skills and enjoy working in a fast paced service operation. This person would have a great influence in supporting both our customers and our field sales and service employees.
We are excited about the addition to our team. We constantly invest in our people, keeping them on the cutting edge of industry developments through comprehensive training programs and a culture that encourages creativity and career advancement.
Solidworks Designer (Sharon,Ma)
No third party candidates will be considered.
Our client is looking for specific design experiencing in the firearm market; new concept to production. Continued design improvements to existing product line.
- Create innovative design solutions.
- Manage design projects.
- Make design models in 3D CAD. Make design drawings, supervise drafting activities, review and approve engineering drawings.
- Coordinate prototype build, test, and evaluation.
- Identify Quality Assurance requirements.
- Support Sales and Agency Customers by troubleshooting and resolving field issues.
- Maintain standards for technical drawings, internal specifications, and related engineering documentation.
- Evaluate, validate, and approve design and drawing changes.
- Execute value engineering projects.
- Make improvements of existing products. Investigate and solve problems in cooperation with Quality and Operations departments.
- B.S. Degree in related Engineering discipline preferred
- 5 years of related design experience is strongly preferred.
- 3 years of minimum experience in Small Arms design and product development.
- Overall must be able to work in a team, lead, plan, and execute.
- Actively maintains safe operations and work area by adhering to all safety, health and quality programs procedures and initiatives.
- Comfortable using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required for specified activities.
Whitridge Associates is a 25 year old business and technology staffing company with an unrivaled reputation in the consultant community endorsed by being awarded Best of Staffing , Talent, the last two years. Our focus is on a long term relationship with out consultants by providing contributions to both your Health and Dental insurance along with matching in your 401K.
We re not focused on getting you just a job we re focused on keeping you employed by Whitridge for many years.
Associated topics: banner, cad drafter iii, cad drafter iv, cad modeler, graphic designer ii, infographics designer, interior decorator, mechanical cadd, printing, turbocad
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
K-12 In-Home Tutor
Recruiting K-12 Tutors to be the first to join our Sylvan In-Home Team! Become part of our exclusive community of high quality tutors with the Sylvan seal of approval. Apply today.
At Sylvan, we believe education is everything and that a child's future depends on a solid education and a love of learning. We are dedicated to building academic confidence, igniting intellectual curiosity, and inspiring a love of learning. Becoming a Sylvan tutor means you're joining the Sylvan Learning team and will be part of a trusted and recognized brand in education with a 40-year reputation for excellence with 600+ locations worldwide.
If you are a private tutor looking to get started or looking for more students, come join the Sylvan In- Home Team! Sylvan In-Home is launching a brand new marketplace to connect tutors and families, and we are looking for the passionate, enthusiastic, skilled tutors to work with students between grades K-12 in any subject, test prep, or homework help to join our team when the marketplace launches! We are partnering with tutors in local markets because we think it's the best way to help more kids faster!
What is Sylvan In-Home?
Sylvan In-Home will provide 1:1 tutoring for families in their home or at a mutually convenient location. Our marketplace provides a place where families can search for tutors (just like you!) and easily book and pay for sessions. The marketplace gives tutors a place to maintain an online profile, with access to time-saving tools, like online payment, scheduling and communication tools to manage your business. And the best part is --you will have access to Sylvan's proprietary digital learning platform and the proven Sylvan Method ™ where kids in our centers show 2-3x more growth in reading and math.
Why should you join now?
- When the marketplace launches, you will be among the first tutors visible to families.
- We already have families looking for tutors in select locations - which means they will have early access to you.
- Tutors who are the first to join will have access to special promotions only available at launch.
How will joining the Sylvan In-Home team benefit you?
- You can leverage the power of the Sylvan brand, a trusted educational brand for almost 40 years serving millions of students.
- You can set your own prices and have the flexibility of maintaining your own schedule.
- We help find families in need of tutoring and provide a site for families to find you.
- We give you all the tools you need to succeed with the lowest commissions in the industry bar none:
- Access to time-saving admin tools such as calendar planning, scheduling, direct deposit payments right into your account, and communication tools between parents and tutors so you can focus on what you do best-tutor.
- Best practices and tips for starting or growing your tutoring business.
- Best in class Sylvan Certified Training on our proprietary Sylvan Method and access to our digital learning platform.
- Option to access a suite of tools and resources on the Sylvan Method, which includes personalized learning plans, an assessment suite and a digital learning platform, known as SylvanSync ™ . SylvanSync is our digital adaptive learning platform that provides personalized learning plans for each student and adapts to the child's needs while learning. It's easy to use, reduces your planning time, and provides a content library, skill search, practices tests, and more. All you need to take advantage of SylvanSync is an iPad that meets out requirements (if you don't have one, we can connect you with our vendor to purchase one, or you can purchase one independently).
We ensure our tutors are of the highest quality and have stringent recruiting requirements. Every Sylvan In-Home tutor must submit a resume, complete a phone interview, and successfully pass a background check. We require you hold a bachelor's degree, preferably in a field that relates to the type of tutoring you would like to offer.
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!