Shenandoah Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist / PT
Aspire Pediatric Therapy & Rehab is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team in The Woodlands area. This position will be paid per visit.
Plans, administers and evaluates medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews Physician's referral (prescription) and patient's condition and medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required.
- Tests and measures patient's strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and records findings to develop or revise treatment programs.
- Plans and prepares written treatment program based on evaluation of patient data.
- Administers manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patient to perform various physical activities and in use of assistant and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administers treatments involving application of physical agents.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Records treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enters information into computer.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Confers with Physician and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of patient's health care.
- Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of Assistants.
Available benefits upon status
1. Compassionate and committed therapists
2. Connected relationships with patients and their families
3. Skilled intervention clearly aimed at achieving outcomes.
Tax Prepares - Virtual Tax Preparers
TAX OFFICE IN NEED OF Virtual PREPARERS GREAT PAY. APPLY NOW. Our corporate tax office is seeking virtual tax professionals for the tax season. No experience needed we will train. If you have a book of business already give us a call.
NEW TO TAX INDUSTRY WE WILL TRAIN YOU WEB - BASED TRAINING
- Gathering and organizing data and documentation for tax preparation.
- Interview client to obtain additional information.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, and rules.
- Staying in compliance with the IRS. THIS IS A MUST!!!!!
- 2+ years customer service? This is a great position for you.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE (seasonal full-time and part-time):
- WORK FROM HOME POSITIONS
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible work schedules. We are willing to work with you.
Hiring Virtual Tax Preparers
Hiring Marketing Associates
STEP UP TO A FABULOUS CAREER!!
The Windsor Story
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for an Assistant Manager, Co-Manager and Manager in Training at our Windsor Store Located @
The Woodlands Mall
1201 Lake Woodlands Dr. Suite 700
Woodlands, TX 77380
We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. Applicants should be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
All management positions are responsible for the store and the employees that work within. They effectively direct sales by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Store management ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies, and procedures. They control store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches’ others on 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to company dress code policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains company visual standards
- Protects company assets
- Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months working for Windsor at store-level
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
- Communicates well and effectively in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
Customer Service And Sales Agent | Entry-Level | No Nights/Weekends
Welcome to Legacy Business Development; a leader in outsourced customer acquisition and retention. Legacy Business Development is dedicated to helping the top Fortune 500 clients in their pursuit to acquire new business.
What we do:
- Customer Relations
- One on One Customer Retention & Acquisition
- Face-to-Face presentations of all goods and services
- Assisting with daily growth of our company
- Developing strong team bonds
- Creating great relationships with customers
Who are we looking for:
- Fun personality
- Team oriented
- Positive attitude
- Hard worker
- Sociable with people
- Loves helping people
We pride ourselves on being a place where people love to come to work every day. From philanthropy and community involvement, to travel opportunities, to weekly team activities, to our daily commitment to our team is to be a fun place to work.
Legacy Business Development creates lucrative partnerships through personal commitment and profitability for our clients and employees. We aim to provide the best direct sales solutions to clients in any industry by personally meeting face-to-face with business customers in the Houston metro area. We are dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees, creating life-long friends and business partners.
Career changers: Are you willing to work for what you want?
If you’re the type of person who is willing to work hard knowing that it can pay off big down the road, then a Financial Services Representative (FSR) career could be for you. The FSR position is all about helping clients solve their most pressing financial challenges to secure their financial future. And whatever your background, chances are you’ll fit in: FSRs frequently enter our career with no experience in finance or prior special training; you aren’t required to have a business or finance degree either.
You’ll work in a fast-paced competitive environment where there’s always something to learn; we’ll give you the tools and support to help you succeed. In turn, you’ll have the skills and products to help your community and enjoy the potential for unlimited earning potential.
At MassMutual Texas Gulf Coast, be part of an entrepreneurial system that comes with the freedom, professional development and network to provide solutions for your clients. You’ll have access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
Financial Services Representative:
Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
Market development/networking abilities
Presentation and organizational skills
Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyowners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyowners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find MassMutual on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+.
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team in The Woodlands area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants. Preferably: Bilingual in
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program to facilitate the development and rehabilitation of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments.
- Provides practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individuals progress.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
- Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs tools at end of sessions.
- Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Occupational Therapy.
Texas State Occupational Therapy License required or eligible.
Ability to serve as a lead worker to subordinate personnel and the ability to assume supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to work independently and maintain a positive, courteous attitude. Continued employment is contingent on successfully maintaining current required certification(s) and/or license(s).
Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish
Current Texas State License in Occupational Therapy; current Texas Driver’s License; CPR;
Available benefits upon status.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
Senior Application Security Engineer (Contract)
Senior Application Security Engineer
• 40 hours a week, 1 year contract, with contract renew annually
• Work onsite at a Fortune 50 client, with a team of application security professionals and developers
• Work closely with development team to coordinate application security needs and provide guidance
• Coach developers on application security tools integration and secure SDLC
• Perform a variety of application security operations and consulting tasks
• Implement security tools into CI/CD pipelines and various stage of secure development lifecycle for the development teams
• Onboarding applications for various security testing and controls
• Help improve DevOps Security tools Suite and processes
• Currently eligible to work in The U.S.
• Minimum 5 years of experience
• Work 40 hours per week onsite at the client site in The Woodlnds, TX
• Familiar with DevOps operating environment
• Experience with integrating security into DevOps / Agile
• Experience coaching developers on application security tools integration and secure SDLC
• Experience with CI/CD Pipeline automation with tools such as TFS, Jenkins, Git, GitLab
• Understand / experience with Agile dev lifecycle / SCRUM
• WebApp / ThickClient / API Development background - .NET (C#) / TFS / Java
• Experience with Fortify SCA / WebInspect / SSC integration
• Experience with Threat Modeling
• Experience with SAST and DAST
• Experience working in a large corporate enterprise
• Experience on Project Management / Coordination
• Familiar with OWASP Top 10
• Experience with Application Security Vulnerability testing
• Experience working with development team to provide security guidance and consulting
• Have at least one of the security certifications: CISSP, CSSLP, GWAPT, CISA, CISM or equivalent
Optional (a plus):
• Scripting (Python)
• Experience with Web Application Firewall (F5)
• Experience on Open Source Software management tools (i.e. Sonatype, BlackDuck
Fine Dining Restaurant Manager -The Woodlands, TX
Fine Dining Steak & Seafood restaurant in The Woodlands is in search for an experienced Fine Dining Restaurant Managers. Management will focus on setting the service staff up for success and building on a positive work environment.
Etiquette, superior service standards and a true passion for providing the ultimate guest experience are all hallmarks of the company’s brand. Only looking for the best of the best - who are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing company.
- 3-5 plus years experience as a manager of a full service, high volume fine dining concept required
- Experience in hiring, training, and coaching is a must
- Must have extensive food and wine knowledge
- Experience in P&L and administrative and accounting
Salary can be up to $65-70,000 with health benefits health, reasonable work week, and paid vacation
If your are interested and qualify -please forward your resume to Gary Turner - Gary@HProSearch.com
To view all of our job postings –please visit www.HProSearch.com -career opportunities
We are looking for an junior-level Investment Analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
· Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
· Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
· Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
· Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
· Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
· Portfolio and individual holding-level performance analysis and reporting
· Understanding of financial setup, procedures, statistics, and economics
· Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel modeling
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· B.A. or B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or related field
Insurance Agency Producer/Agent
TWFG Insurance Services is looking for experienced Personal Lines and/or Commercial Lines Producers for our location in The Woodlands. The ideal candidates will possess 3-5 years of Sales/Service experience and hold a current Texas General Lines Producer - Property & Casualty, Life and Health license a plus. Duties include new business prospecting, insurance sales, policy renewal and retention duties. Successful candidate must have excellent computer and organizational skills as well as the ability to learn a variety of technology, tools and systems. Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills a plus. This position has a base salary and bonus program for new and renewal commissions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!