Shenandoah Job Description Sample
Member Champion (Personal Banker)
TDECU Member champions live their TDECU-aligned values everyday. By serving the member in a REAL Legendary way, they create a memorable and uniquely-REAL experience that surpasses the member’s expectations. Making the member feel cared for, valued and appreciated by serving as a trusted advisor relating to financial opportunities.
Builds Relationships –Looks at the member as a person and not an account. Responds to Member’s needs in an efficient and accurate manner, delivering the TDECU brand promise with each member experience.
Financial Consultant- Listens to what the member says and what they may not be saying. Makes recommendations for relevant products and services that will benefit the member based upon life events and goals.
Member Champion- Takes ownership of the encounter with the member and provides value through system and product knowledge to create a Legendary experience for their member.
Essential:High school diploma or equivalent mix of education and experience is required. Additional training is preferred.
Essential Experience : Level 1: 6 months work experience in member service, financial services or similar preferred.
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, protected veteran status, sex, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Consistent with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Aspire Pediatric Therapy & Rehab is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team in The Woodlands area. This position will be paid per visit.
Plans, administers and evaluates medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews Physician's referral (prescription) and patient's condition and medical records to determine physical therapy treatment required.
- Tests and measures patient's strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacity, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and records findings to develop or revise treatment programs.
- Plans and prepares written treatment program based on evaluation of patient data.
- Administers manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patient to perform various physical activities and in use of assistant and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administers treatments involving application of physical agents.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Records treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enters information into computer.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Confers with Physician and other practitioners to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of patient's health care.
- Orients, instructs, and directs work activities of Assistants.
Available benefits upon status
1. Compassionate and committed therapists
2. Connected relationships with patients and their families
3. Skilled intervention clearly aimed at achieving outcomes.
Administrative Assistant (Pt)
DEPARTMENT: Southern Premier Lab (The Woodlands)
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: President & Laboratory Manager
JOB PURPOSE: The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and secretarial support to President, Laboratory Manager and department. In addition to typing, filing, and scheduling, performs duties such as purchasing, record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, and working on special projects. Critical thinking skills and independent judgment are required in order to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include but are not limited to the following: (Other duties may be assigned to meet office/business needs)
· Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for President and Laboratory Manager.
· Creates reports as required by utilizing Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Updates filing system for the President and Laboratory Manager.
· Retrieves information from files when needed.
· Organizes and prioritizes information and calls.
· Act as a liaison with other departments, vendors, employees, clients, etc.
· Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
· Supports Accession Team (samples accession, data entry, reporting, etc.)
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Punctual, honest, and trustworthy
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Customer service driven
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Able to multi-task
· Professional appearance
· High School Diploma
· One Year of Administrative Experience
Commercial Electrician Service Technician
We are looking for a new team member to join our 24-hour service department as a commercial journeyman electrician with at least 3 years experience as a Service Technician
Paid holidays! PTO after your first year!
This job will involve:
- Being assigned multiple service tickets to perform throughout the day.
- Troubleshooting and repairing 120 volt to 480 volt single and three phase electrical circuits and lighting systems.
- Installing new electrical devices, light fixtures, and equipment
- Recording work performed, time spent on each call and getting each individual job ticket approved and signed
The majority of our customers are a retailer who needs the job done safely, professionally and right the first time so all candidates must have:
- A current Journeyman Texas electrician license from the TDLR and valid Texas Drivers license
- Clear criminal background
- Drug-free and able to pass a drug test
- Courteous and professional
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude
- competitive hourly rate
- company van and gas card
- Health insurance available
- 401 K with 25% match
Mayfield Electric is a close nit company where we enjoy working as a team to solve challenges in order to be successful.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
The overall purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to provide each of the assigned Patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the Patient's care plan.
- State certification as a Nursing Assistant is mandatory.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Provide personal care to Patients in a manner conducive to the safety Policies and Procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Promote and support the greatest possible degree of independence for Patients.
- Advise supervising charge nurse of Patients' status at beginning and end of shift.
- Contribute knowledge of Patients' conditions and documents observations as required.
- Promote safe/clean environment.
- Comply with requirements of procedures for safe lifting and/or safe transfer of Patients per established policies and procedures.
- Has reviewed Cantex Continuing Care Network’s Clinical Policies and Procedures for Abuse Prevention and knows the employee's responsibility to enforce it.
- Attend Patient Care Management Systems weekly in-service and incorporate into the delivery of Patient care.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration or apply in person.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.
Chief Operating Officer - Investment Banking
Growing investment banking services platform serving the RIA and Family Office industry is seeking a Chief Operating Officer. Our firm is growing rapidly and represents global firms who are partnering with us to raise capital and develop business in the RIA and Family Office space. We are active in capital raise and M&A activity on behalf of RIA and Family Office firms and their clients around the country. We are growing through operating partners in major US cities and our Chief Operating Officer will be central to the implementation, management and administration of our firm.
- Help implement the company's strategy and direction
- Support and build the company's culture
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Discuss company financials and roadmap with potential investors
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure from clients and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideal candidates will have direct executive experience in the securities industry.
Business or finance degrees are preferred.
Culturally you will joining and leading a positive and friendly group. We take our work seriously but not ourselves and concentrate on helping people operate in their strengths. You will be given our trust and respect when you join our team and we will ask for your trust in return. Open communication, teamwork and follow through will validate our mutual trust and respect as we grow together. You will grow from working with great clients as our clients include some of the most successful and well known RIA firms, Family Offices and executives in the industry. If you are see the opportunity in the RIA and Family Office space and want help build and lead a growing firm serving this special community and the quality people in it you will enjoy being part of our team. We are offering a salary, equity in the firm, performance bonus and major medical, dental and 401k.
IT Support & Automation Specialist
What we need from you
Lead the automation initiative to dramatically reduce the number of hours spent on manual & routine processes, reporting and tasks that computers should be doing
Use tools such as Zapier, Twilio, DocParser, SQL, etc. and build automated processes, test, and follow-up
Learn, teach and implement reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, BigQuery, etc. to consolidate reporting into various dashboards
Implement new IT initiatives, new software and technologies, and manage ad-hoc projects to promote efficiency and productivity
Examples: Switching to electronic employment applications, building a repair ticketing system, implement expense reporting for remote staff, research machine learning software for setting pricing of gas stations, etc.
Quickly master new software, apps and hardware and handle their implementation and training at the team or site-level
Develop and maintain the integrity and security of the network, data, and hardware both at the corporate and retail site level
Includes setting up Active Directory, managing and maintaining servers, etc.
Manage and troubleshoot IT and hardware issues for the company both on- and off-site in a variety of applications
Execute other administrative or technical projects as needed
You’re probably going to enjoy this job if you ...
Can be given an outcome to achieve and will figure out how to get it done
Are bothered when something is being done manually when it can - no, SHOULD! - be done automatically
Are comfortable with basic coding and script writing
Enjoyed building computers growing up (and still do!)
Take great satisfaction when you’ve helped others make a process or task more efficient
Pay, Hours & Location Requirements
30-40+ hours/week (with a possibility to transition to full-time)
Be able work onsite at the office for at least 4 days week in The Woodlands, TX (I-45 and Research Forest Dr) and remotely as necessary
Be able to visit and troubleshoot issues at our retail locations within a 25 mile radius
Send an email to "HRemail@example.com" including three things:
A few screenshots (or screen recording link) with an explanation of a one- or two-step Zapier® automation you built using Google Sheets® and at least one other app
Share a Google Sheets® document that pulls data from any third party source and further processes that information with formulas in any way you wish; feel free to use any “Add-ons” to accomplish the task
Share a Google Sheets® document that demonstrates your knowledge of the QUERY & ARRAYFORMULA functions (either together or independently)
Please also include your schedule availability and resume.
Regional CDL Drivers Needed !!!!!! Home Every Week!!!!!
Major Trucking Company is Looking for Class A CDL Truck Drivers for a Dedicated Account!!!
- Be Home WEEKLY!!!
- Benefits and 401K options
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- AVERAGE 950.00 WEEKLY
- 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
This position offers you a chance to be HOME EVERYDAY and have a SOLID PAY CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!Basic Driver
- Must Have a Valid Class A CDL
- Must Have at least 3 Months Experience
- MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF HOUSTON TX
If you would like to be HOME EVERYDAY - !!!!!APPLY ONLINE TODAY!!!!
Ancillary/ Laboratory Outreach Program
We are a laboratory Outreach Program seeking seasoned healthcare industry sales executives with deep relationships with their physicians. We specialize inAncillary Services laboratory services ( including Blood/EXRPP/Path and Sleep studies, HBO, biologics, implants. The Ideal candidates should have strong relationships with physicians in the following specialties - Podiatry Primary care, Internal medicine, Cardiology, or Pain management. Laboratory-specific experience not necessary. Please submit your resume and qualified candidates will be invited to further screening. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE HEALTHCARE SALES EXPERIENCE.
STRONG comp for right people
Our Full-time Managers and Associates receive excellent pay, with eligibility for comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) and voluntary life insurance package, as well as paid time off. Sales Managers also receive base salary and commission with store override, and they are eligible for Short Term disability benefits.
The most important function of the Sales Manager is to enhance our sales team while adding value and sales success to our store. The position will require the candidate to support Sales through business development, inside sales and customer service. It is critical that the Sales Manager have strong ability in relationship development, sales tools development, team leadership and promoting awareness of our brand internally and externally.
Indicators of a Successful Candidate
- Sales Driven & Results Oriented
- Team Leader
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strategic mindset
- Able to identify issues and develop practical solutions
- Experience in on-to-one sales presentations;
- Five (5) years Sales Management experience;
- Bachelor's degree
- Weekends Required
Relocation assistance available.
Our CEO, Arnold, ensures that each of our employees is given the opportunity to thrive. We offer close-knit team environments in our stores, with training on the Good Feet products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For over 20 years, The Good Feet Store has been dedicated to one goal: improving the quality of life for people who are limited by foot, knee, hip or back pain commonly caused by foot-related problems. Our core belief is that everyone deserves to live their life on their own terms. And, no matter what you want to do, or where you want to go, your feet shouldn’t stop you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!