Sherborn Job Description Sample
Wireless Systems, Embedded Software Engineer
The Syrinx team is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to come be a part of a client Electronics Automation Engineering project on a signature product deployment that is being prepared for a massive technical push in automation/controls.
- Join our team and be part of the system and features group by collaborating with partners like User Experience Designers, Program Management, and Marketing teams
- Build platforms by architecting reusable building blocks and enabling faster and more efficient product creation
- Integrate technologies like NFC, WiFi, and Bluetooth to build a cohesive product
- Take part in full stack software development which includes embedded, mobile apps, cloud, and everything in between. This also includes IoT, cloud control, and built in security across all layers in the stack
- Enhance processes and devops to improve quality and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement
- Excellent object oriented design (OOD) and object oriented programming (OOP) using C++
- Extensive experience with at least one embedded operating system (Linux-preferred, VxWorks, Nucleus, ThreadX, Integrity, etc.)
- Work in a test driven development (TDD) environment with superior adaptive skills.
- Experience with at least one scripting language like Python, Perl or Shell
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related equivalent degree.
Lead Devops Engineer For Electronics Product Engineering
Lead DevOps Engineer for
Unique Applications group!
We are looking for a Lead DevOps engineer that enjoys and excels at designing build and integration work flows for application software that runs on embedded systems. Specifically, we are looking for a lead DevOps engineer who will work as part of our cutting edge embedded software group to contribute towards building a new generation of IoT and voice-enabled smart devices.
- Lead DevOps activities to gather metrics, improve quality and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement
- Contribute to an enthusiastic and talented team of Software Engineers to bring new products and compelling experiences to the market
- Design a build and integration developer flow that enables reusable building blocks that enable faster and more efficient product creation
- Establish a continuous delivery pipeline to fully automate integration of components across 20+ different embedded development teams
- Build tools to that enable release, validation, and publishing of embedded modules that will integrate with a larger embedded system
- Work across software teams to identify opportunities to optimize and remove potential CI/CD bottlenecks
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- MUST have experience with Docker and containerizing microservices applications
- MUST have experience with build automation tools like Make, CMake, or Ant
- Demonstrated capability to comprehend large scale system architecture and understand why it should fail or succeed
- Tools/tech: GitHub, Jenkins (MUST HAVE), Jira, Artifactory, Conan, Npm, Kubernetes and Docker
- Demonstrate strong design first and test driven development (TDD) skills
- Preferred- Excellent object oriented design (OOD) and object oriented programming (OOP) using C++ support or experience.
- Ideal- Extensive experience with at least one embedded operating system (Linux-preferred, VxWorks, Nucleus, ThreadX, Integrity, etc.)
- Languages: Any additional Python, Bash scripting, automation, Grafana, Prometheus, Sonarqube
Wireless Embedded C/C++ Python Wearable Products Developer
Syrinx is looking for a talented embedded software engineer with Bluetooth, BLE, or other wireless protocols experience to join our [Client's] Consumer Electronics Division Engineering team on a contract-to-hire basis.
As an embedded software engineer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and supporting software solutions that are required to design, develop and manufacture high-quality consumer products. You will have the opportunity to work directly with hardware designers, software developers, and test engineers to develop the product’s embedded code.
- Developing embedded software for new consumer electronics products.
- Developing embedded software for new user experiences.
- Investigating and integrating new technologies.
- Responsibilities include problem definition, system architecture/design, algorithms, programming, integration, and testing.
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years of experience with embedded systems, real time systems, C/C++, Python
- Related development on sensors, UI design, and hardware/software integration
- Good fundamental software development skills: working with APIs, leveraging existing code, developing modular, reusable code
- Target KEY Experience - in Bluetooth, BLE, or other wireless protocols, battery management, digital audio systems, voice input systems is a HUGE plus
Seasonal Sales Lead
LOFT launched in 1998 and today has over 650 full-price and outlet stores in Canada, Mexico and in over 46 US states. LOFT creates modern, feminine and versatile clothing for a wide range of women with one common style goal: to look and feel confident, wherever the day takes them. From everyday essentials to attainable trends, LOFT consistently serves up color, print, pattern and novelty that never compromises on quality and fit (from petites to plus to tall to maternity). We connect with millions through LOFT.com, email, social media and our stores. LOFT's mission is to deliver to each of them the styles that reflect the world she lives in, because we know there's no one way to look, live or feel great-we embrace them all.
We believe what you do is just as important as how you do it. We're committed to fostering a community where all Associates lead with their strengths, feel connected to what we stand for, are accountable to growing our culture together, and are supported in their individual development. You're invited to discover the unparalleled opportunities that await you.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Seasonal Sales Lead to join our team located at our Store 4503-Natick Mall L&G-ANN-Natick, MA 01760.
Responsibilities will include: Providing exceptional client services, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager or Co-Manager
Sales Lead Responsibilities
In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Sales Lead is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and CO-Manager in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
Supporting the business strategy & adjusting to effectively reach goals
Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager On Duty responsibilities – Assuming the MOD role when Store Manager/Co-Manager is not on the floor
Utilizing tools to ensure a client-focused team environment
Driving volume & anticipating clients' needs while communicating store metrics & individual performance to motivate associates
Coaching Associates "in the moment" on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities
Possessing keys to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management (e.g., opening/closing registries, opening checkli9sts, bank deposits, filling in, recovery, cleaning, retrieves/send email, review AT Web, accepts/receives shipment
Assuming PIN and signature privileges for register functions requiring approval
Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store in Division standards
Leveraging tools, assessing and taking action to drive operational excellence through Stanard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
Ensure optimal coverage and productivity in all areas of the store through scheduling appropriately
Complete daily tasks to ensure store runs smoothly and meets all ANN INC. standards and guidelines
Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.'s Time and Attendance system; remains flexible to the needs of the business
Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents the brand by adhering to ANN INC.'s dress code guidelines
Treats others fairly and with respect, valuing differences
Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations
Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability toimplement and maintain with ANN INC.'s guidelines
Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Buyisness Partners, and Store Associates
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office
Educational Requirements and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum six months Sales Associate experience with ANN INC. or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher
Part-time or full-time managerial experience preferred
Store 4503-Natick Mall L&G-ANN-Natick, MA 01760Position Type:Temporary/Part time
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.
Rtos Diagnostics Sr. Developer
Syrinx is looking for a talented embedded software engineer with diagnostics tools development experience to join our [Client's] Consumer Electronics Division Engineering team on a contract-to-hire basis.
We are looking for a talented embedded software engineer to develop product-level software that will be utilized in the development of industry-leading, leading-edge consumer audio products, as well as in the exploration into new technologies and products.
If the prospect of developing exciting, life-enhancing products for millions of people excites you, and you enjoy working on with other really smart people, then we want to meet you.
- A minimum of 2-5 years using C to develop embedded software and firmware
- Experience in developing system diagnostics or hardware and design validation utilities
- A minimum of 2 years of Python programming experience and shell scripting
- Good fundamental software development skills: working with APIs, leveraging existing code, developing modular, reusable code
- Experience programming standard microcontroller cores (e.g. ARM, MIPS, PIC)
- Experience developing low-level drivers for common IO interfaces (USB, I2C, I2S, SPI)
- Experience in developing and debugging applications under Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of networking concepts under Linux/Unix and RTOS
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix system device drivers, and kernel networking stack is a plus.
- Experience working on cross functional teams with electrical, software, and test engineers to develop product hardware bring up and hardware test strategies.
- Proficient with in-circuit emulators and common lab test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope logic analyzers bus analyzers, etc.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Focus
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
PET GROOMING SALON MANAGER
We value your experience and are offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced pet stylists to come and join our team!!
ABOUT OUR SALONS:
When our pets inspire us to be to be more loving and caring individuals, it's no surprise that our Grooming Salon Manager truly embodies those qualities. With your patience, guidance and passion for helping others, you'll help to lead the operations of the grooming salon—from head to tail! You'll build relationships with clients, champion exceptional customer service, lead your associates, and drive results to grow the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Pet Grooming Salon Manager, you will:
Onboard all new salon associates and groomers, ensuring their completion of all training requirements and annual safety certifications, evaluating the quality of grooms, and providing ongoing learning opportunities
Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client's personal preferences and hold your groomers to those same standards
Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we're there for pets at every stage of their lives, we'll also be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
Gain experience in a different business unit like the store or the Pets Hotel
Develop your leadership skills as a District Academy Trainer or a Quality and Education Manager
Tackle the challenge of a new salon opening or turning around a struggling salon
Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We've highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can't be fully described in the job description.
It's the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he's taken!
It's the excitement of Walter's wagging tail during his bath or Sadie's smile after her teeth are cleaned.
It's the gussying up of Gizmo for this year's holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomer receive holiday cards from their clients!)
It's the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
Similar Job Titles: Grooming Manager, Grooming Leader, Salon Manager, Salon Leader, Stylist Leader, Stylist Manager, Groomer Manager, Groomer, Team Leader, Lead Stylist
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Process Equipment Engineer II, Framingham, MA
The Framingham Engineering, Projects & Controls organization is responsible for providing
Engineering support to organizations on the Framingham campus. This organization is
comprised of 3 groups: Engineering, Commissioning and Qualification and Projects and
The Framingham Engineering, Projects & Controls organization will be supporting the
following groups at the Framingham campus: (1) Framingham Biologics - comprised of
commercial Fabrazyme, Thyrogen and Global Cell Banking operations. (2) Framingham
Facilities Operations - responsible for campus wide facilities and utilities operations per
established Service Level Agreements and (3) Framingham Campus - in the context of
programs/projects requiring approval, planning and execution across the Sanofi groups on the
Framingham campus. While each business has its own Engineering support group, the
Framingham Engineering, Projects and Controls organization will interact with all of these
groups on projects/programs with campus impact.
This organization is responsible for providing Engineering support for all cGMP process and
utility systems at Framingham Biologics, maintaining these systems in a validated state of
control and ensuring uninterrupted business continuity. This organization is also responsible
for shared GMP systems on the Framingham campus as defined by Service Level
Agreements. The Capital Projects group is responsible for the planning and execution of
projects and programs under its scope as determined by budget and other pre-established
criteria, ensuring projects/programs are completed to established schedules and budget. The
Commissioning and Qualification groups will be responsible for providing C&Q support to
systems and projects/programs within the scope of this organization.
This position, with general guidance, leads the engineering support of manufacturing,
maintenance and capital projects. It also develops, organizes, analyzes and presents
interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of small scope and
Execute projects of small scope and complexity with minimal supervision.
Interpret and execute policies and procedures. Recommend modifications to operating policies.
Lead/participate with a small group of engineers and/or technicians on an ongoing or
Actively participate and provide input and feedback for the Sanofi Safety Program to
meet Health and Safety regulations and OSHA requirements in all duties.
Function as a technical resource on equipment and systems; such as leading
troubleshooting of operations, developing preventative maintenance procedures, and
maintaining engineering documentation.
Routinely audit the operational performance and regulatory compliance of a large
number of highly complex equipment components or systems.
Lead efforts with manufacturing, process development, facilities, quality assurance
and other departments in developing requirements and recommendations for system
Execute tasks, under the direction of project managers, to complete design,
engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification for projects within
schedule and budget constraints.
Coordinate limited portions of the work of consultants, and engineering firms on
development of standard design documents.
Develop small to intermediate project scopes, schedules and budgets.
Obtain and critique quotes for system/facility modifications and work with the vendor
Lead initiatives and/or small projects.
Demonstrate skills in the following areas:
Basic project management
Completion and follow-up
Utilize quality systems to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Partner with peers, team members, direct and indirect management chain to ensure
Training plan execution
Ensure Inspection Readiness of assigned areas
Participate in timely completion of investigations, deviations and CAPA
Provide support for documentation changes
Develop and manage change controls
Comply with requirements from Sanofi's Safety Program including Health and Safety
regulations and OSHA requirements.
Key responsibilities may differ among employees with the same job title and may change
over time, in accordance with business needs.
An ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and
ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all
of our products and services. This includes:
Adhering to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct
business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
Constantly striving to make Sanofi a great place to work, and a company respected
for the quality of its people and products.
Acting as role models for our fellow employees by acting responsibly, fairly and
honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 2-5 years of relevant work experience with 2+
years of experience in Bio-Pharmaceuticals, or Master's with 2-4 years of relevant
work experience with 1+ years of experience in Bio-Pharmaceuticals.
Direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. CGMP, OSHA, EPA).
Working knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech processes.
Working knowledge of specialized equipment/processes.
General knowledge of Commissioning and Qualification
Effectively interact with a variety of communication and working styles.
Ability to independently determine when additional internal/external resources are
required to solve problems. General understanding of Quality Systems.
General knowledge of other related disciplines.
General understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories and
concepts in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical field.
Demonstrated skills in the following areas:
Problem solving and applied engineering
Basic technical report writing
Special Working Conditions
Ability to gown and gain entry to manufacturing areas.
Required to support manufacturing operations on an "on call" 24/7 basis.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Genzyme Glassdoor: #GD-SG
Genzyme LinkedIn: #LI-GZ
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Manager In Training Natick
Claire's - A Career that's always in style
Store Manager in Training Opportunity
About the Role
As a Store Manager in Training at Claire's you will be responsible for learning the position of Store Manager in a three month time period. During this time, you will assist the Store Manager in the supervision and management of all store activities.�
Key Accountabilities include:
Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales
Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service
Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly
Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct
Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results
Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
High school diploma or equivalent required
1 to 2 years retail management experience
Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
Basic computer skills
Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
Understands the importance of Customer Service
Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. occasionally
Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers
Ability to operate POS system
A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers' moods, attitudes and styles, including: feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
We encourage and support your development! If you're committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
Early Childhood ABA Behavior Therapist (Integrated Preschool Program)
Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team? Want to receive great training and experience at work?
Are you interested in receiving your Master's in Behavior Analysis from Simmons University at a reduced? RCS is looking for ABA Behavior Therapists to join us in providing the highest quality of individualized, educational services to students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental Disabilities.
ABA Behavior Therapists are responsible for working directly with students, implementing programs and behavior protocols, ensuring that all IEP objectives are met, collecting data, preparing curriculum aligning with the MA Curriculum Frameworks, aiding in the preparation of MCAS-Alt Portfolios and developing and reviewing progress reports. Candidate must enjoy children, have a Bachelor's degree, and preferably have experience in Applied Behavior Analysis. Please be prepared to submit references.
This is a Full Time position located in our Integrated Preschool in Natick, MA. Opportunity to pick up additional hours if available!
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for you? To apply, please go to
As an Architect you will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on making high level decisions on the architecture of our self-service SaaS solution. You will see the “big picture” and work with the Director of Engineering to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for emerging web technologies and best practices.
Our Tech Stack:
- Express.js Framework
- Determine the functional and non-functional requirements for evolving our solutions into a self-service SaaS service
- Use the right tools and methodologies to communicate the design and interface
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to the entire R&D organization
- Communicate with the rest of the team effectively
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and clinical informatic trends to anticipate changes to our solutions
- Proven experience as a software architect for cloud-based SaaS solutions
- At least 8 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a technology leadership role
- Advanced understanding of programming concepts
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Technical mindset with careful attention to detail
- Experience with HTML or CSS a plus but not required
- Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience a plus but not required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!