Sheridan Job Description Sample
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these. Michael Nolan
Are you a foodie with a desire to learn more about the tricks of the trade and become a Top Chef? We will put you on a career path the day you walk-in!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with the Rouxbe Cooking School to offer our employees online training opportunities to help grow their careers. Through this platform, Trilogy offers all of our cooks and aspiring cooks the opportunity to engage in our Apprenticeship program for Culinary Services. Through this Apprenticeship program, our cooks benefit from a robust online training program to advance their career and earn more money.
We are seeking enthusiastic cooks who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team.
What's in it for you:
Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
Free online training with a top culinary institute – Rouxbe Cooking School
Free Apprenticeship program allowing cooks or aspiring cooks to advance their career with online training and earn more money along the way
Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
State of the art communities that offer a top dining experience to our customers
And so much more!
What you'll be doing:
Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
Preparing high quality food with fresh ingredients
Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
Ensure proper sanitation of surfaces and storage areas
Assisting dietary aides to fulfill outstanding customer service
Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
High School Diploma or equivalent
Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
LOCATIONWellbrooke of Westfield Westfield Indiana TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERSLezley (765) 274-0891 LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
Innovative Training Programs
FREE Health Insurance Option
- up to $1,500 in company contributions
Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Quality Assurance Technician (Manufacturing)
Able to perform a wide range of duties including maintaining all procedures as outlined in the QA work instruction and QA manuals. Able to assist all departments in any quality functions as required. Able to perform various duties as outlined by Quality Supervision, coupled with following/achieving manufacturing, quality and performance standards, while exceeding our customer’s expectations with quality and service in a timely manner.
- Performs all the normal duties of Quality Assurance Technician
- Performs set ups, in-process, final and special inspections of deliverable parts and/or assemblies
- Performs receiving inspection of purchased raw materials, semi-finished in-process parts and finished parts (GI Hold Area)
- Operates and/or programs the coordinate measurement machine (CMM) and Supermic
- Maintains and calibrates gages and can operate calibration recall system software
- Works closely with Production Supervision and advises of any gage, SPC or material problems
- Maintains Quality Assurance files on PCs, MIS and manual filing systems
- Operates all inspection equipment
- Assembles gage packages
- Performs special projects as assigned by Quality Supervision
- Maintains good communication with other team members and Management
- Detects and reports improper operating or faulty equipment and any unusual conditions to Supervisors, Group Leaders, and/or Coordinators
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition – Sustains 5S
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for maintaining and following all quality standards and standard operating procedures
- Maintains and protects all company assets under their control while fostering loss prevention awareness
- Promotes safety awareness throughout the facility
- Able and willing to work all shifts and hours as assigned by Quality Supervision
- Perform in process product audits
- Other duties as required, as defined by Quality Supervision
- HS Diploma or GED
- Complete understanding of measuring equipment and ability to use such devices
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Understands Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Basic math skills particularly in shop Algebra and Trigonometry
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office
A Mechanical Technician will perform all tasks and functions to fabricate, weld, machine, rig, repair, setup, and maintain machinery, fixtures, and test articles that will allow the collection of meaningful data, photographs, and videos for testing and evaluations requested by internal and external customers.
The essential functions of this position while meeting or exceeding annual goals and objectives are as follows:
Meet the attendance requirements of being present at IMMI during the hours of 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, plus overtime, weekends, and travel as customer programs deem necessary.
Verbal, written, and communication skills in the English language sufficient to receive work direction, communicate with colleagues, suppliers, and customers, and document required work activities.
The ability to flex and perform tasks and duties, as assigned by the supervisor or superiors, outside of the specific tasks documented in this IMMI position description.
Working knowledge in computers to efficiently operate PC's including office and E-time software.
Working knowledge in welding to efficiently operate a MIG welder for structural welding.
Working knowledge in rigging and overhead lifting to safely setup machinery and test articles.
Associates degree in related area, equivalent industrial experience, or equivalent military training and experience.
The competencies (skills, knowledge and behaviors) that will allow an individual to successfully and efficiently perform the essential functions are as follows:
Rigging and Overhead Lifting Practices
Software (Excel, Outlook, Word, E-Time)
The general competencies that impacts the success of an individual at IMMI are as follows:
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabilities
The MDS Assistant is responsible and accountable for assigned resident assessments and related care planning and the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in accordance with state and federal regulations. Provides support to the MDS Coordinator in completing assignments.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS: Current Indiana license as a Registered Nurse.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Minimum of one year in nursing management in long-term care. Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Director of Nursing
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The employee must be able to perform each essential function effectively to be successful in this position.
1.Has a working knowledge of Case-Mix/RUGS concepts of census development and services rendered.
2.Assists the MDS Coordinator with the timely and accurate completion of the MDS assessments, and completes nursing care plans as assigned.
3.Participates in care plan developments according to current RAI guidelines and regulatory time frames.
4.Develops plans of care with measurable objectives and timetables that accommodate resident needs, preferences, and choices, using input of staff, and to the extent practicable, the consent of the resident and/or resident's interested family member or legal representative.
5.Coordinates or assures completion of supporting documentation related to assessments and care plan is completed according to established criteria and nursing policies; and conducts on-going chart audits to confirm presence of this documentation.
6.Monitors residents' condition after admission to determine when care plan revision or reassessment is warranted.
7.Follows the cyclical schedule for the RAI and care plans to ensure timeliness.
8.Attends or chairs Interdisciplinary Care Plan team meetings.
9.Communicates with residents and their representative(s) during care plan development or review.
10. Monitors doctors' orders daily for any changes warranting MDS changes.
11. Periodically visits, interviews, and examines residents assigned to complete MDS.
12. Communicates effectively with all disciplines and departments regarding resident needs and changes.
13. Calls doctors when needed to request, change, or clarify orders; and may make rounds with them.
14. Audits clinical records for proper notification of doctors and families and performs notification if needed or reports discrepancies to MDS Coordinator.
15. Monitors lab tests, test results, and appropriate notification of doctors.
16. In collaboration with the RAI specialist, trains nursing staff in charting required
17. Fulfills nursing duties as needed or assigned.
The preceding list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Has knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument, the interdisciplinary care planning process, and the Minimum Data Set, and related regulations and reimbursement
guidelines. Can read and interpret documents, write, and make mathematical calculations.
Ability to understand and carry out instructions that are provided in written, oral, or diagram form. Possess well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate clinical expertise related to long-term care concepts, practices and procedures.
Possess solid judgment and organizational skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible. Ability to establish credibility, produce reports and complete assignments with accuracy.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must have a valid Indiana Operator's License.
Maintains good attendance and attends mandatory inservice meetings. Is able to work overtime or on weekends if needed to complete duties. Has sufficient hearing to hear the conversational voice and adequate near and far vision to complete duties.
WORKING CONDITIONS: The following is a description of the work environment normally encountered.
Reasonable accommodations may be available if needed. Works in a climate-controlled and well-lighted environment with a smoke-free policy. Works in an office and throughout the building daily.
Is subject to interruptions, noise, and odors on a daily basis. Works at a computer terminal but is trained in safe work practices to prevent injury. Has a moderate risk of exposure to infections but is trained in hand-washing practices and has access to personal protective equipment. May assist with residents and transport medical records but receives lifting training and has access to safety equipment to prevent injury.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands below are typical of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be available for individuals with disabilities.
Over the last 3 years, Standard Locknut has overrun our material control capability. We’re looking for fresh leadership to get our inventory management and material flow working well again. If you’d love the challenge of being responsible for making sure millions of dollars of material is clearly organized, safely stored or staged, and then delivered internally where it’s needed on-time; leading a good team in a fast-paced company; and continually improving how we do things, then this might be a great opportunity for you!
- Ensure a safe working environment (Safety is always 1st Priority!)
- “Own the inventory” – make sure everything is where it’s supposed to be, in a constantly changing job shop machining plant that operates 24 hours per day, 4 to 6 days per week.
- Manage the Material Control Team (including Receiving, Shipping, Warehouse, and Utility Drivers) and lead them to become a High Performance Team.
- Champion improvements and collaborate with the rest of the Standard Locknut team to resolve current inventory and material flow issues
- 3+ years’ experience as an Inventory Supervisor or Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, or similar role required
- Experience using ERP systems for inventory tracking and analysis required
- Prior experience analyzing inventory and inventory turnover strongly preferred
- Experience driving standup and sit-down forklifts strongly preferred
- Experience creating and implementing robust, high quality processes required
- HS diploma or GED equivalent, college degree or vocational certification preferred
- Must understand decimals, fractions, geometry and basic math. Must be able to use precision measuring equipment.
- Must be able to handle 25 lbs. objects repeatedly and 50+ lbs. object occasionally
- Prefer that employees have maximum 45 minute commute from Westfield plant. Relocation support is not offered for this position.
- $60-65,000 starting salary, plus performance bonus opportunity
- Full benefits package: health insurance, PTO, 401(k), etc.
Standard Locknut is the premier domestic supplier of roller bearing pillow blocks and related accessories, serving a wide variety of OEMs and customers in the USA and internationally with a complete product catalog that includes the largest to smallest size pillow blocks, sleeve assemblies, locknuts, and related parts, plus whatever customization a customer wants. Standard operates from a custom-built 110,000 sq. ft. plant in Westfield, IN with over 100 CNC and manual machines. There are currently over 150 employees on the Standard team and we are hiring and growing!
Maintenance PM Technician
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Conducts preventative maintenance services to CNC machining equipment as well as other factory equipment with the ability to assure it is production ready when complete.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery, mechanical and electrical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production CNC machines and facility equipment; following diagrams, OEM manuals and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions of CNC equipment and the ability to set machines back up to assure production readiness.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools; examining components of CNC machines for wear.
- Cleans machine and machine parts during preventative maintenance activities
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs thru email and the internal CMMS database.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, team oriented.
- Must practice and lead 5s as it relates to cleaning up after the job and work areas.
- Willing to participate in lean activities and events such as 5s and TPM.
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, troubleshooting guides and OEM manuals.
- Demonstrated degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude with the ability to repair them.
- Knowledge of CNC machine operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems up to 480 Volts AC.
- Follow all safety protocol such as PPE and LOTO
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Fabricates/repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment such as manual mills, lathes and grinders
- Fabrication of metal with ability to weld is a plus
- Experience with FANUC, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Haas, and Okuma controls is a plus.
- Familiarity with Okuma, Fuji, Haas, Mori Seiki, and Mazak CNC machinery is a plus.
- All usual types of machine and hand tools common to the trade including the ability to use and read calipers and micrometers
- Hand tools, power tools and equipment, powered vehicles, gages, and testing instruments.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, leveraging, hoisting or carrying 40 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Listing, pushing, pulling, leveraging, hoisting or carrying 70 pounds or more on an occasional basis.
- Ability to stand in, climb on, move under, climb over, reach over or under, any machinery or piece of equipment as necessary.
- Bending, squatting or reaching (below or overhead) on a regular basis.
- Ability to move freely about the machine shop and manufacturing facility.
- Exposure to continual background noise from machines.
- Exposure to dust, oil, chemicals.
- Must wear personal protective equipment as required by law.
Assistant Production Supervisor
Assists the Production Supervisor to ensure employees in a production manufacturing environment have the appropriate work, schedule, tasks and support. Will also maintain a safe work environment
- Facilitates and participates in team meetings geared toward continual improvement. Provides other team facilitators support and direction and assures resources are coordinated for all teams.
- In partnership with Production Supervisor, Training Coordinator and others, assures training procedures and methods (i.e. work instructions) are developed on all processes.
- Supports the effort to ensure a quality training program is developed and training is received by all personnel on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible to provide coaching and counseling, performance write up and documentation of issues with employees.
- Supports Production Manager and Safety Committee in promoting the company’s safety program by operating within OSHA guidelines and company safety policy.
- Works closely with management and fellow employees to keep an open line of communication.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining and following quality standards, and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains and protects all company assets under their control while fostering loss prevention awareness.
- Able and willing to work all shifts and hours as assigned.
- Strong communication between functions and departments
- Ability to teach and train other employees
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
- 2+ years of CNC machine set up and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of machining, machine tool operation, Manual & CNC machines
- Understanding of Quality Systems and standards
- Prior supervisory experience
- 2+ years in lean manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of Lathe and Mill set up
Lead Customer Service Representative, Full Or Part Time
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great!
While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do.
It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
Minimum Qualifications High School diploma or GED preferred. Experience in retail sales preferred.
Ability to work in the conditions described below. Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below. Ability to work as scheduled, and arrive at the job store on time.
Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English. Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide). Essential Duties Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves customer issues on shift. Provides training assistance to new Customer Service Representatives.
Performs shift supervision. Completes all store merchandise build-to's May complete a grocery order and delivery. May provide direction for managing the fast food service area of the store.
Knows the gasoline pricing strategy for the store and changes gasoline prices correctly. Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order. Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
Receives and verifies vendor deliveries. Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses. Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
Assists new applicants with application process. Performs all duties with minimal supervision. Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours) Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc. Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store. Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
Working Conditions Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc. Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer. Exposure to occasional noise.
Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision. Physical Functions Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels). Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups). Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck). Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs). THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB. NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
14558 Herriman Blvd Noblesville, Indiana 46060-4948
Sales & Customer Service Associate Hamilton Town Center
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Hamilton Town Center. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Hamilton Town Center franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
Benefits that help you take care of you!
A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with discounted massages and facials. Also, you will have a chance to win free massages/facials monthly. We also offer paid time off and 401k as well. An hourly wage of $9.00-$11.00 based on education and sales experience. In addition to hourly wages, you will receive commission on every membership sold, 10% on retail, and $1 for every enhancement you sell. You also will be evaluated after 90 days with a possible pay increase and again at your one-year anniversary.
A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn't the easy thing).
Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Weekend Cleaner/Key Holder
The Weekend Cleaner/Key Holder will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
Custodial experience is preferred.
Punctuality and reliability is a must.
Ability to work third shift is a must.
Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
Ability to solve problems independently.
Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continual standing and walking during shift.
Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!