Sherman Oaks Job Description Sample
Dental Office Manager/Treatment Plan Coordinator
Dental office manager/ Treatment plan coordinator is needed for an upscale dental office. Knowledge in marketing is a plus. Excellent salary and Bonus and benefits.
We are looking for someone with at least a year of bookkeeping experience. Quickbooks and Datafaction are a huge plus but experience with at least one of them is a must. A degree in Accounting, economics, finance or related, is also a plus. If you are looking for a creative, fun, interesting work environment, this is the job for you. Please only apply if you at least meet the minimum requirements. There will be no exceptions.
The starting Salary is around 48k for the minimum requirements and will go up from there depending on your experience in the following...
• Business management industry
• bookkeeping 3+ years
• degree BS
• Higher degree
This is a true opportunity for the right person to experience great career growth and stability.
The Landscape Department provides a full service offering for Armstrong customers for any element of their landscape needs. The Landscape Designer position maintains a key role within the landscape division, serving as the liaison between the customer and Armstrong Garden Centers. Key focus areas of this position include customer service, sales and landscape design. This position supports multiple stores and reports to both the applicable Store Managers Manager of the Landscape Division (for purposes of landscape projects).
This position requires a dynamic and motivated self-starter who is capable of working both alone and with a team. This position requires the ability to complete multiple projects while maintaining the general requirements of the position in a time-sensitive environment. Extensive horticulture knowledge and exemplary customer service and sales skill are required of this position.
Candidates must possess at least 3-5 years of landscape design/landscape sales experience.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong salesmanship with closing capabilities
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong horticulture understanding and background
Overview of Position
- Accurate assessment of the scope of customer project
- Creating and innovative design recommendations including applicable plant material recommendations
- Forward thinking design capability incorporating hard good and other Armstrong product offerings
- Product coordination from design, fulfillment and installation
- Timely and exceptional customer follow-up
- Customer service and sales responsibilities at the retail location during the busy season and for training purposes
Compensation – We have great benefits! (Benefits available to full-time associates)
- Medical, dental, life insurance after 90 days
- Paid holidays and paid vacation after 90 days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Physical Environment/Working Conditions- Safety First!
Requires extensive use of back, legs, knees, arms, feet and hands for lifting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, kneeling, pulling, pushing, reaching overhead, and walking. Unassisted lifting limits between 30 and 50 lbs. Individuals may be required to do any or all of these situations throughout the work day, with an emphasis on walking and standing for a major portion of the day. The outside environment will comprise most of the day with some inside building activity.
As an employee-owned company, we take pride in working for the largest independent garden center in the US and your hard work contributes to increasing the value of our stock and builds your future at Armstrong; learn more in our Employee-Ownership section. If you love helping people we want you on our team; we can help you develop your green thumb.
Armstrong Garden Centers has 32 locations in California with 29 Southern California stores and three stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit our History page to learn how it all began in 1889.
Join a team with opportunities for career growth and development not only within Armstrong Garden Centers but also at our sister company, Pike Nurseries in Georgia.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager to become an integral part of our team reporting to the Controller. You must have experience with monthly accounting closes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting. Those who can succeed in this role must be proactive, conscientious, and hard working.
- Responsible for monthly accounting closes
- Oversee AR, AP, GL personnel
- Assist in managing cash flow
- Management of tax calculations and payments
- Assist with monthly bank covenant compliance
- Assist with periodic audits
- Other accounting projects as needed
- Accounting degree and experience with monthly accounting closes
- Experience with multi-company entities
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with software products like Sage 200, Great Plains, Sage
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
Health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance, Aflac, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, profit sharing, and a 401k plan. We also offer in-house Yoga and Pilates classes and a private gym within our facility.
Dispatcher Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a energetic and reliable Dispatcher & Customer Service Representative to join our team! We are looking for someone to grow and excel within the company!
- Dispatching and scheduling calls as well as knowing the greater Los Angeles area
- Answering a high call volume of phone calls
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information and pricing for our services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns in order to properly dispatch the right crew
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service and dispatching
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish speaking is a PLUS
- Quickbooks knowledge is a PLUS
- Microsoft office (word, excel)
- Google (maps, calendar, voice)
Inside Sales / Account Executive / Software As A Service
Inside sales = office based position making 60-100+ outbound calls/day and closing your deals on the phone.
This is NOT face to face
This is NOT in person sales
This is NOT outside sales
If you are awesome on the phone, and love the idea of making $70-$100K/year (depends on experience) by closing business deals on the phone, then this is an opportunity that you need to apply to!
We are a Sherman Oaks based start up company that is growing rapidly. Our mobile based software is revolutionizing the service/maintenance industry, and because of this: We need to hire 4 additional inside sales reps as part of an aggressive expansion initiative.
We offer a base salary of $36k-$47K with commissions that should see first year earnings in the $75K range.
This position is ideal for anyone looking to jump start their sales career, and/or get into the exciting world of technology sales.
To be considered send your resume ASAP.
START TODAY!!! APPOINTMENT SETTER POSITION!
We are looking for MOTIVATED, SALES DRIVEN AND COMPETITIVE sales representatives for the HIGHEST PAYING call center in LA county.
Join our FUN & ENERGETIC goal oriented team! Teamwork Makes Dreams Work!
Full PAID training! Start SAME DAY! Call to set up your interview TODAY!!!
LIMITED STATIONS AVAILABLE!!!
PAY: Unlimited Earning Potential!
$13/hour base pay w/ potential to start earning $15/hour within the FIRST WEEK!
PLUS! Weekly Commission (Our top performers earn an average of $500-$700/week)
We're basically looking for energetic SUPERSTARS to join our team!
The Job: Phone Appointment Setting from leads generated through our customer database.
FULL time shift 5 days a week from 10 am-7 pm (Mon-Thurs) & 9 pm-6 pm (Fri-Sat).
Closed on Sunday.
Do you think you got what it takes to SHINE? CALL TODAY!!
Call @ 818-962-2687 and ask for Karina -or- Email Resume to email@example.com
Amazon Marketing Manager
Amazon Marketing Manager
You will lead and manage our Amazon seller central market place.
Our Response Products business on Amazon is growing quickly and we now need a full time person to accelerate the growth. We sell a variety of proprietary products in the health, wellness, home environment and DIY home improvement categories. We sell both nutritional supplements and consumer hard goods including air purifiers and water purifiers. You will be empowered to lead the company’s Amazon Marketing initiatives to exponentially grow the business with a laser focus on growing sales.
- Drive measurable results and profitable growth on Amazon
- Deliver an exceptional Customer experience
- Build momentum on Amazon
- Utilize strong business analytics and data to optimize performance
- Plan, execute and manage testing programs to improve revenue and ROI.
- Plan promotional calendar to drive Amazon sales
- Provide regular communication to senior leadership on results against financial plan
- 3-10 years proven experience growing Amazon seller central marketplace overseeing more than $10 million in sales per year.
- Established relationship with Amazon channel representatives
- Proven ability to customer engagement on the Amazon platform
- Disciplined in the regular use of metrics in communicating priorities, allocating resources, evaluating performance, and making informed decisions, particularly for monitoring success on the Amazon platform, analyzing trends, and developing strategies to optimize sales results.
- Experience managing paid and organic optimization on the Amazon platform
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including, health, dental and vision plans, employer paid life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, and a 401k plan. This position offers the right candidate to receive a substantial performance based bonus and share in the profits of the Amazon business.
Account Manager - Employee Benefits
Our Team Our team of employees at HRIS Insurance Services is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate for providing an exceptional client experience. We look for individuals interested in growing with our firm, and working in an exciting, open and positive work environment
- Provide an exceptional level of service and support to select group of customers
- Act as liaison between client’s Human Resource and management team and all insurers and other service vendors
- Interface with customers in resolution of claim disputes, billing and other contract issues to the total satisfaction of clients (and their employees)
- Possess high level of understanding of all health, dental and other benefit products, benefits, services and affiliated tools connected with group benefit plans
- Ability to review and revise contracts, documents and other deliverables connected with insurance products for completeness and accuracy
- Prepare marketing materials (RFPs) and subsequent proposals, and then implement changes or install new contracts for customers
- Collect, organize and analyze health, dental and other benefit plan claims and utilization data from insurers/vendors and deliver detailed reporting to customers, to include determination of trends and predictions of future renewals
- Organize and attend client meetings, prepare communications including Open Enrollment materials, presentations, and coordinate all insurer/ vendor needs
- Ensure that all renewals and products are finalized and fully installed, including employee enrollments, contracts, employee ID cards, and employer billing
- Maintain knowledge and deliver updates to customers involving all aspects of state and federal regulations governing employee welfare plans, including ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, COBRA and all employer responsibilities of the Internal Revenue Code
- Assist customers with all other aspects of compliance and reporting including development of Summary Plan Descriptions, 5500 reporting and ACA compliance
- Assist customers with any ad-hoc project, claim resolution or search for information to ensure employers can fully deliver a first-class benefit package to their employees
- Four year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of insurance industry experience (agency brokerage preferred)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively draft, proof and complete professional documents and correspondence, using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other contemporary business standards
- Understanding of Excel and other formula based software.
- Familiarity and ability to learn how to utilize our Customer Service Management (CRM) system to maintain client/ benefit information and service tracking.
- Possess strong mathematical and analytical skills – with ability to analyze and interpret claim and other data, including complicated proposals and other spreadsheets
- Flexibility of adapting to fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Ability to work in both a team/collaborative setting, but also able to work without supervision when necessary
- Current California Life & Health broker license required
Benefits: We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and 401k matching
Job Type: Full-time
Social Media Coordinator
Forward Publishing, a thriving start-up media and production company based in Sherman Oaks, CA, currently has an opening for a Social Media Coordinator. Our ideal candidate has previous experience working professionally in a Social Media Marketing role; has impeccable grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills; and is knowledgeable of the political landscape, key figures, and current events. If you feel you are the right fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
· Execute Marketing strategies to increase brand awareness for talent and Daily Wire site
· Devise and maintain schedules for posting to Daily Wire and Talent pages including: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram
· Collect and create content to post to social media platforms including those listed above
· Devise schedules for recurring/evergreen content posting
· Devise schedules for posting new video content
· Respond to special events and help devise strategies for proactive promotion and follow-through
· Respond to and engage with followers; obtain feedback for improvements
· Track social media growth and engagement
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Previous professional experience in social media marketing
· Strong proofreading skills for grammar and spelling
· Familiar with the political and editorial news landscapes
· Highly organized and able to transition between various tasks at any given moment
· Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative to keep operations running smoothly
· Must demonstrate ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Must demonstrate positive morale among staff and contractors
· Must represent the company and supervisors in a demonstrated positive fashion with staff, clients, contractors and other partners, internal and external
· Must work to advance the interests of the company at all times
· Maintain confidential information
Knowledge of html, java, or CSS a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!