Sicklerville Job Description Sample
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
Cable Installation Technician
Cable Installation Technician
Prince Telecom, a national leader in the telecommunications field, is hiring individuals to install Cable TV/Phone/Internet and Alarm systems in residential homes. We offer growth potential, PAID TRAINING and COMPETITIVE BENEFITS for qualified applicants.
This is a production-based pay with potential to make up to $1000/week.
Installs, disconnects, reconnects, adds, changes, and troubleshoots cable TV, internet, telephone and alarm equipment in accordance with guidelines.
Uses small hand tools, power tools, and test equipment. Ensures that service operates within prescribed parameters.
Attempts to identify and remedy sources of customer-perceived problems.
Drives company vehicle between home/office, warehouse, and work sites in a safe and courteous manner.
Cleans, maintains, and stocks vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties.
Completes paperwork accurately, and reports and records work order status updates.
Customer Service Duties Include:
Greeting customers in the home while conducting home walk thru
Reviews all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and agreement.
Interacts with customers in a professional, courteous manner including when responding to escalations and repeated customer concerns.
Provide customer education regarding product and service usage.
Cleans work area upon completion of job.
Cable specific tools
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
401(k) with Company Match
Company Stock Purchase Plan
Must be able to pass background and drug screening
Valid driver's license with minimum of 2 years driving experience and a good driving record
Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
Ability to carry a 28’ ladder from truck to pole
Ability to work in tight spaces such as a crawl space of a house
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.PrinceTelecom.com
At Prince Telecom we are proud of our installation technicians and operational support teams who meet our strict pre-employment and on-going safety and quality control criteria; we reward their outstanding performance with competitive pay, bonus programs, paid training, career development programs, safety certifications, paid time off and medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k).
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Servers, Line Cooks, Host, Dishwasher - Now Hiring!
Bertucci's is looking for people who are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about their role as one of the team!
Apply online or stop in and meet the management team.
625 Cross Keys Road
Bertucci''s is an equal opportunity employer.
Today, Bertucci's restaurants are firing up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of their community. But like the original Bertucci's every kitchen is also open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. We believe that watching your food being prepared is an integral part to enjoying it. With a strong and dedicated commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest, and we promise to always treat you as part of the Bertucci's family.
Looking for strong passionate people to help celebrate Bertucci's 35th anniversary and grow with our future!
Electric Pallet Jack Operator
- To obtain employment as an electric pallet jack operator, you should possess a high school diploma or a GED at the very least.
- Relevant electric pallet jack experience within the last 12 months.
- Some experience in warehouse setting will be a plus.
- You will be required to take and pass a reach truck operation test prior to employment.
Electric Pallet Jack Operator Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Take orders from supervisors for order picking activities
• Assist in loading and unloading items from delivery trucks
• Prepare pallets for handling items appropriately
• Perform pre checks on electric pallet jacks to ensure that they are in proper working order
• Perform minor troubleshooting activities when needed
• Ensure that electric pallet jacks are maintained on a periodic basis
• Pick orders from storage areas and verify the accuracy of order from order sheets
• Count quantity of items asked for by the customer and ensure that any damaged items are isolated and reported to the supervisor immediately
• Operate electric pallet jack to lift and transport items to the labeling and quality control section
• Make sure that all items are boxed and labeled properly
• Transport items to the delivery pallets in a safe and urgent manner
• Make sure that any unusual incidents or accidents are reported to the supervisor immediately
• Ensure that any empty containers are removed from designated locations following a pick task
• Perform a variety of warehousing tasks such as replenishing pick locations
• Perform labeling, sorting and storing of picked products
• Assemble containers and boxes and ensure appropriate maintenance of supplies and equipment
If selected, you will be required to demonstrate that you can successfully operate a reach truck.
- Be interested in long term employment: Our goal is to place a candidate committed to long-term employment
- Be able to pass a drug and background screening
- Have operated a reach truck within the last year
- Have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Two full-time positions are available: times are approximately 8am-4pm or 7pm-3am (which includes a Saturday and 4 weekdays). Starting pay rate is $13/hour. The employee will be evaluated after 90 days; after which the position becomes permanent with benefits.
OUR PROMISE: "We will do everything possible to be a trusted partner, to conduct each search with integrity and to exceed expectations in a professional, courteous and timely manner."
Dental Hygienist RDH
New state of the art dental facility with talented and caring staff is seeking a Dental Hygienist for Part time, or possibly Full time. Terrific opportunity in a brand new dental facility with great staff. VERY competitive compensation
Please inquire for more details if interested
A Yard Attendant maintains the cleanliness of the rental yard and keeps the equipment organized to minimize customer wait time. This position assists customers with equipment check-in, check-out and basic operation knowledge.
duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills and Experience
Non-Essential Skills and Experience
A yard attendant will report directly to the Yard Supervisor and the Service Manager and will interact with Counter Personnel, Parts Personnel and Mechanics daily. This position will have no direct reports.
A Yard Attendant must be able to lift, push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs. and occasionally 100lbs. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularity required to stand, walk, use hands to feel or operate machinery, talk and hear. The employee is also frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A Yard Attendant spends 85% of their time outside and may be exposed to poor weather conditions including extreme heat and/or cold. This position often required the employee to lift heavy parts or tools, handle greasy or dirty parts, and stand or lie in awkward positions. A yard worker spends 15% of their time inside the service shop and warehouse. The employee may be exposed to chemicals including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane and cleaning solvents. The service shop and warehouse is a well-lit and ventilated area with high noise levels and some hazardous areas; however, accidents can be avoided as long as safe practices are observed.
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Sicklerville,Nj)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: appointment setting from home, full time remote, home based contracting, home based position, pt remote, remote position, stay at home contracting, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, telecommuting contracting
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Glass Division (Sicklerville,Nj)
Maverick Made Glass Division careers open now for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Glass Drivers!
It s clear: The best place for you to advance your truck driving career is with Maverick, the largest and most reputable glass carrier in the industry. Do you enjoy the thrill of a challenge and the freedom of the road? Then you ll fit in perfectly with Maverick's Glass Division. Professional grade truck drivers at Maverick enjoy superior rewards like home time that is second to none, outstanding pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you ll find your fit with a Maverick Made opportunity.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.55- $.59 per mile starting pay
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Glass Pay 66% preloaded freight!
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Training Pay
$1,000 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.50 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
$600 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay
Addt l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate ($.02 - $.04/mile)
Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
Health/Dental Insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
Associated topics: company driver needed, company driver solo, company driving needed, company otr, company owner, otr company, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driver, time at home
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!