Silver Spring Job Description Sample
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Ms/Hs Math Teacher
DCI is hiring a full time MS/HS Math Teacher. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You will need to pass a background check. No phone calls please.
This teaching position entails instructional and planning responsibilities for providing IB Math education to students at DCI during the school year. This content will be taught in English.
A Master's Degree in secondary education or this content area is preferred (Bachelor's Degree is required). Able to meet HQT requirements under NCLB. Previous experience teaching in this content area is strongly preferred. Experience with 1:1 technology a plus.
Deliver exceptional Math instruction to diverse learners
Plan curriculum using a deep understanding of, and integration with, the IB Math curriculum framework.
Advise students, including teach an advisory class using our advisory curriculum, and support other aspects of the school’s instructional program.
Ability to handle the intensity required to work in a high-performing charter school, and remain organized, responsible, and accountable.
Ability to proactively manage the classroom learning environment in accordance with the school’s discipline approach to maximize student engagement and learning.
Ability to accept and implement feedback received for real-time improvement.
Interest and desire to engage in the IB MYP and language immersion
Ability to do the professional development work needed to deliver instruction at a high level.
Collaborate with general and special educators, coordinators, and leadership
High degree of communication through a variety of mediums with parents and students
Embrace Chinese, Spanish, and French cultures by leading and participating in cultural activities for faculty and students
Ensure that our 1:1 Chromebooks program is implemented effectively for students by infusing technology into instruction
Other duties as assigned
International Baccalaureate curriculum framework;
Advanced language learning in French, Spanish and French; and
A culture focused on student agency supported by 1:1 technology.
We currently serve 804 racially and economically diverse students in grades 6-10. We just recently moved to our permanent home on the Walter Reed campus in 2017 where we will continue to grow into a 6-12 middle and high school and serve 1500 students.
While only in our fourth year DCI has become IB World School and has been rated Tier 1, the highest rating by our authorizer the Public Charter School Board. We are growing in 2018-19 and look forward to receiving your application. Come join a great team building a great school!
DCI faculty and staff embrace the rigor and commitment necessary to build a shared culture and vision. We want you to join our team dedicated to social justice, environmental stewardship, diversity, internationalism, and interdisciplinary education as reflected in the International Baccalaureate curriculum framework. We expect that all of our students can achieve academically at the very highest levels.
Customer Service - Tax And Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for young, self-motivated and curious professional to be part of our esteemed customer service team, with the desire to develop a career.
Professionalism and quality of work is extremely important as this is a high-risk industry. The individual will be working with Executives, Directors and Accountants of Fortune 500 companies across the world, in addition to well-known non-profit organizations across the country and right here in Washington, DC. Great writing and speaking skills are required, as this individual will be the face of the company. Our clients create a lasting impression based on the guidance they receive from the customer service team via both phone and email.
Other important skill sets and personal qualities of prospective candidates include, but are not limited to:
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially with Excel).
* Tech-savvy attitude.
* “Honesty is the best policy” philosophy.
* Proven-track line of being responsible.
* Eagerness to learn.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Answering incoming phone calls and cases, and documenting these in the used ticketing system.
* Promoting new features and training users on the Anybill website.
* Collaboration on process improvement.
* Trouble-shooting basic tech issues that are related to the website.
* System and business needs tasks and projects.Candidate
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
* At least 2 years of corporate work experience related to customer service or account management (internship and contract work is acceptable).
Starting Compensation and Benefits:
* Base salary, with eligibility for annual salary increases and annual bonuses.
* Accrued PTO equivalent to 10 days.
* 10 paid holidays per year.
* 16 hours per year of paid PTO to complete philanthropic volunteer opportunities.
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance.
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Section 125 Plan.
* Retirement Plan (401K).
* Professional development.
Hvac Technician/ We Have Been Waiting For You! Come On Home.
Krafft A/C Service Corporation, a family owned and operated business since 1940, serving the Entire Washington Metro area, Maryland, Virginia and DC. Celebrating our 75th Year is looking for an Experienced Technician & Installer to join our family. We aren't the biggest guy in town and do not want to be. Since our modest beginning as a small sheet metal shop in DC, we have strived to afford our customers the 110% they deserve. All our customers have a "Name" and are not just a number, many have been with us for over 35 years! If you are the type of person that likes working one-on-one with people and working as a team, well look no further...you found your new home. We are looking for someone who wants a position with stability, advancement, training and a great working environment, If this is you then Krafft A/C Service is where you need to be! Contact us today, don't delay, we have been looking for you!
We pay the best hourly rate based on experience (negotiable), offer a 401k program, paid vacation and sick leave, commissions on sales and a 60/40 health insurance package, we pay 60%! As a Krafft employee you will have at your disposal numerous avenues to help you grow and advance in our "exciting" and "fast changing" industry. Come join us as we work towards 100 years. A minimum of two years in the HVAC industry is needed and a good driving record required. We want to meet you and hope you can become part of our "history". We wish you the best in your future and hope that it brings you to Krafft A/C Service.
Biomedical Engineer – Dk4
~~Biomedical Engineer – dk4
A Biomedical Engineer applies engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes (e.g. diagnostic or therapeutic). This field seeks to close the gap between engineering and medicine: It combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to advance healthcare treatment, including diagnosis, monitoring, and therapy.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Degree in Biomedical engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
Substitutions: 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
Must pass a security clearance screening
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Medical Assistant (Dc1)
Medical Assistant – Professional needed with administrative and clinical skills, detailed oriented, excellent oral and written communication, and team player with management experience preferred.
We also provide Training Workshop Classes for the healthcare industry in Phlebotomy, EKG, Medical Billing, Medical Administration, Hospital Unit Clerk, Medications, Lab Procedures, Vital Signs, OSHA, CPR, First Aid, and more for continuing education. www.DoctorsHelp.org
We offer Phlebotomy Lab Practice for people who have a certificate in phlebotomy or previous phlebotomy work experience within two years and you desire more practice to keep your skills fresh. Call 301-637-2637 or 301-567-5422 for more information.
National Certification Exams are provided to healthcare workers through the National Association of Allied Health Professionals (NAAHP), for more informational visit www.NationalAHP.org.
After School Teacher
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE FAMOUS TO BE UNFORGETTABLE...
JUST INSPIRE! Little Scholars is looking for passionate teachers who have a commitment to integrity and value relationships to teach our after school enrichment classes in Columbus! Little Scholars is a provider of creative and innovative after school programs and summer camp for children in preschool through 8th grade in local private and public schools.
If you are:
· Passionate about inspiring children
· Have excellent communication skills
· Reliable, prompt and take pride in your work
· Have strong classroom experience
· Pursuing or have an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Education
· Available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and/or from 3:15-5pm
Send us your resume!
· Travel to schools with Little Scholars prepared lesson and supplies to teach class
· Engage and inspire students using pre-planned lessons
· Ensure students are having fun in a safe environment
· Send written daily recap emails to families summarizing the awesome lesson
Inspiring and fun teachers should send their up-to-date resume with contact information including email address to Amber Herskovitz firstname.lastname@example.org. Teachers will be required to provide quality references. Little Scholars will run a background check on qualified candidates that move forward in the hiring process. Hourly pay is $25.00 /hour
Field Service Professional
Seeking CUSTOMER FOCUSED, Energetic, Problem Solvers, to join our growing TEAM!
MUST RESIDE WITHIN 20 MILES OF TARGET CITY
Compact Power Equipment Services (CPES) is a nationwide service company specializing in the Light Construction, Light Industrial and Machine Tool markets, has the ability and expertise to service a large array of equipment. With over 300+ highly trained technicians throughout the United States and Canada, dedicated internal customer care personnel and a sophisticated parts management system, Compact Power Equipment Services is a leader in the service industry.
Field Service Technician- As a Field Service Professional you will maintain a variety of light industrial equipment found in retail locations and manufacturing facilities, such as paint shakers, carpet carousels, checkout stand, blind cutting machines, shopping carts, and lifts. You must be a self-starter, eager to “hit the road" and derive great satisfaction in getting customer’s equipment up and running. Generally provide maintenance and repairs in various locations within a 1.5 hour radius of your home. The hours for this position are based on customers maintenance needs and will vary.
- Be customer-focused, strive to delight the customer
- Be available and accessible by phone and computer daily as required
- Maintain, trouble-shoot and service light industrial equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues to keep equipment functioning properly
- Test each system after service/repair is complete to ensure the system is functioning properly
- Perform proper inspection of customer system to prevent future issues
- Explain each service and repair performed to customers
- Use sound judgment to deal with and eliminate safety related issues
- Provide detailed and clear service reports, turning them in daily
- Read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Use computer applications for word processing, modify excel spreadsheets, inventory control and reporting
- Provide daily reports and communicate regularly with store managers, District Managers and home office personnel
- Make phone calls and processing paperwork in accordance with CPES policies and procedures
Requirements for the Field Service Professional:
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with proof of insurance and good driving record
- Versatile equipment maintenance repair skill set
- PLC and Welding experience – Light welding beneficial
- Ability to adhere to OSHA regulations including, but not limited to fall protection, lock-out tag-out procedures
- 1-3 years wrench in hand experience (mechanical, engineering, electrical, copiers, or cable installation (Experience limited to only computer/IT repair and installation is not generally a fit for this role.)
- Must be able to read mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics as required
- Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time. Lift 80 lbs. Climb 15+ ft.
- Must reside within 15-20 miles of the target city
Must have standard tools used in the craft, a computer and scanner with high-speed internet access
Be a self-starter, driving customer satisfaction with a passion for equipment maintenance
High School Diploma, GED, Technical or Trade School
WE OFFER: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Direct Deposit, and 401K and excellent career growth opportunities.
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!