Silverado Job Description Sample
Police Officer - Entry Level And Lateral Applicants
The Denver Police Department is looking for top quality applicants to serve its citizens in the role as a Police Officer. The Denver Police Department is leading the way nationwide in reshaping the role of a Police Officer for the 21st Century. We look for Officers who are community oriented and strive to collaborate with the community to solve issues for the citizens of Denver. Proactive policing is one of the most important tools to help solve issues within the community before they occur. The key to achieving this is through partnering with the community and effectively communicating with the public.
The Denver Civil Service Commission Police Application will be opening on February 20th, 2018 at 0900 and closing on March 12th, 2018 at 1500. Testing for entry level police officers will be in Denver starting on April 2nd, 2018 through April 13th, 2018. This test will be for an academy starting on November 5th, 2018. The test times are at 0730 and 1230 MST. There will be a Saturday test on April 7th, 2018 at 0730. The Denver Police Recruiting Unit will send you the Denver Civil Service Commission Application Link and additional test information on February 20th, 2018.
The testing process for out of state applicants is as follows,
· You will have to come to Denver for the Denver Civil Service Commission Entry Level Police written / video test.
· If you receive a qualifying score on the video test, you will come back to Denver to complete your file for academy consideration.
Please visit our website for more information. www.DenverPoliceRecruit.com
Denver has transformed from a small western city to a major destination because of the highly-desired quality of life it offers to its residents and the millions of people that visit each year. Denver provides the cosmopolitan lifestyle of every major city as well as the majestic Rocky Mountains, which are famous for skiing, snowboarding, and every type of recreational activity you can imagine. Our city has dedicated hiking and biking trails that go on for miles as well any type of public park to include water sports, music venues, and various forms of recreation. When it’s time to relax after taking advantage of the many social activates that Denver offers, there are countless dining options. From exquisite dining to fast casual cuisine and food truck events, you will never run out of dining opportunities. Once dinner is complete, you have endless options that will lure you into Denver’s nightlife.
The Denver Police Department offers an excellent salary and benefits package for your career as a Denver Police Officer. In fact, this is one of the few police departments that enables you to reach your top patrol officer pay grade in just 4 years upon graduating our academy. Denver Police recruits receive full salary and benefits the first day as a Denver Police Recruit as we train you to become a Denver Police Officer. A Denver Police Recruit is paid a salary on day one of the academy starting at $55,00.00 and once you complete the 27 - week Denver Police Academy, your salary increases to $59,547.00. After four years, a base level salary of $94,000 and supervisor and command rank salaries are well above $100,000.
Some of the highlighted benefits;
o Competitive rates on health, dental and vision insurance
o Defined Benefit Pension Plan
o All uniforms and most equipment provided at no cost
o Bullet proof vest provided every five years
o Yearly uniform allowance
o Majority of the patrol fleet are the new Ford Police Utility Interceptors
o After completing three years of patrol duties, the opportunity to transfer to many different career options within the department or promote to a supervisory role.
All officers who graduate the Denver Police Academy begin their careers as a patrol officer. Being a Denver Police Officer on patrol is one of the most rewarding experiences as you navigate through your career as a Denver Police Officer. After your time on Patrol, the Denver Police Department offers many different career paths for its officers. You can become a detective, a training officer, a school resource officer, motorcycle unit, bomb squat, gang unit and so many other roles that come with the career of a Denver Police Officer. If you choose to take on a supervisory role, you can test to promote to Sergeant, Lieutenant or become the Commander of a district or specialized unit.
People from across the United States come to the Denver Police Department for the excellent career opportunities and the lifestyle that Denver has to offer. No matter what your background is, or what life experiences you have, we hope you will join one of the finest and most innovative police departments in the country.
In partnership with the community, we endeavor to operate a police agency with a focus on preventing crime in a respectful manner, demonstrating that everyone matters.
If this mission statement is something that you can relate to, we welcome you to apply with the Denver Police Department.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company's foodservice distribution center in Riverside Meridian Parkway is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them at each stop.
VISIT OUR STANDING HIRING EVENTS
EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 8AM-5PM
APPLY AND INTERVIEW ON-SITE/SAME DAY
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Average annual income, $80K
Local & Regional Routes (must be able to run both)
Health Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Click for More Information or to Apply Online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Fontana, CA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings - we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
- Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Choose your own home time
- Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual safety & longevity incentives
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
- Pets & riders welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
- Interest Free Lease Purchase!
- .91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
- No Credit Check
- No down payment
- Automatics and Manuals available
- Affordable weekly payments
- A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
- HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
- Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
- New and Used equipment available
- Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
- Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3 rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
- Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
- APU's available on most equipment
- Large sleepers
- Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
- Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Home Daily!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles. local veteran CR and BACH_a33d1a Local CDL your
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A Drivers
- Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New Equipment
GO FIRST CLASS
Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.
Why May Trucking Company?
Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!
- Up to $.50 CPM
- Guaranteed Pay Packages
- PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
- New Equipment
- 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet on Your Truck
- Rider Policy
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Generous Home Time
- Regional Freight Opportunities
May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.
May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).
Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.
For More Information and to apply:
Equipment HOME the BACH_a33d1a a Why
Technical Sales Engineer, Lead
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory. In addition to premiere metrology services offered Q-PLUS Labs is also a reseller of a wide array of metrology equipment. We are currently seeking a Lead Technical Sales Engineer to facilitate our rapidly growing Product Sales Division. The candidate must have excellent communication and written skills; be self-motivated, professional, organized, resourceful, energetic, detail oriented and most importantly have working up to date knowledge of metrology equipment.
Lead and support the Sales Team.
Maintaining effective communication and organization within the Sales Team.
Facilitate training on new technology through our authorized vendors to ensure our sales representatives are up to date with the ever changing metrology equipment.
Preparation and active participation at Tradeshows and Seminars.
Actively seek new customers and sales opportunities to enable business and department growth.
Serve as primary contact for Q-PLUS Labs Sales Division Customers & Vendors.
Serve as a company liaison by actively processing and following-up on any inquiries and RFQ’s.
Build and maintain customer relationships by giving a complete sales experience by tracking products from order to delivery and beyond (I.E. 30 day follow-up on product performance).
Maintaining customer databases.
Preparing and sending marketing materials as required.
Assisting with Marketing/Advertising of Products.
Ability to work well under high stress and fast paced enviorment.
Analyzing annual sales and create sales goals to meet and exceed our previous year sales revenue.
Proactively think outside the box to continuously grow our Sales Division.
Five plus years experience in sales/sales management.
4-year degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent
Team player and customer service oriented.
Must have good organizational and time management skills.
Must have high professional and personal integrity.
Must have good knowledge of computer applications and MS Office.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Willing to go the extra mile to ensure the success and growth of the division.
Familiarity with product catalogs and pricing.
Position is full time. Salary commensurate with relevant experience. Benefits include: Medical, 401K retirement and profit-sharing. Out of area candidates will not be considered.
Fire Alarm Technician
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS LINK: https://cfp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=20
Experience a very rewarding career by being a part of an amazing and energetic team at Commercial Fire Protection! Our foundation is built by a passionate group of collaborative talents and is customer centric. We have a multi-state business presence and operations, and have been experiencing tremendous growth. Because of this, we are always looking for new talents to join our dynamic organization. We offer an exceptional benefit package that is the best in the market! We are currently seeking for:
JOB TITLE: Fire Alarm Technician (Full Time)
LOCATION: Irvine, CA.
DEPARTMENT: Projects and Service
REPORTS TO: Regional Service Manager
FLSA CATEGORY: Non - Exempt
SALARY RANGE: (D.O.E.)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct report to Service Supervisor
- Troubleshoot several different fire alarm and security systems and understand how to split a circuit to effectively troubleshoot ground faults
- Responsible for reading and understanding assigned project documentation and work orders including scope of work for inspections, and determine if additional information is needed.
- Available for scheduled “on-call” to respond to emergency service calls
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with Service Coordinator, Dispatcher, Management, and Customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including attending training classes when offered.
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. All work performed, whenever possible. Should be reviewed with the customer.
- Ability to lift/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Experience working as a fire alarm technician for a large, premier service entity preferred.
- At least 3-7 years of experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining fire alarm systems, access control and closed circuit television (CCTV) systems
- Knowledge of major fire alarm equipment brands (such as EST, Notifier, Gamewell/FCl, Firelite, Radionic, Ademco and/or Silent Knight)
- Familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 72)
- Strong work ethic and integrity- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and database (software) programs
- Have a working knowledge of test equipment including multi-meters, digital analyzers, frequency meters decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Familiarity with applicable codes
- State and/or local licensing a big plus
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Minimum 2 year customer service experience
- Reliable- Great work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Overtime may be required for this position with short notice
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years of fire life safety industry knowledge
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-4 year degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university
- NICET Level 1 or 2 Certification for Fire Alarm Systems
- EST Certification
- REG 4 Certification
COMPETENCIES: Skilled and self-motivated individual, team-oriented and can work well alone or together with others.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Requires constant (67%-100%) bending; reaching; stooping; pushing; pulling; grasping; standing; reaching; climbing tall heights; twisting; and lifting/carrying equipment, and tools (up to 100 lbs unassisted). Requires occasional (0-33%) sitting and driving. Must possess stamina to perform physical labor for extended periods of time while enduring dirt, dust, smoke, fumes, and loud noises outdoors in all temperatures, in and around electrical and natural elements. Requires constant mental alertness, corrected vision, and hearing to normal range. Requires ability to communicate clearly. Requires ability to drive a vehicle. Must possess excellent hand-eye and gross motor coordination, plus manual dexterity. Must be able to wear/utilize required safety equipment.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS: Should have a clean driving record, and pass a background check and drug testing.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Employee Group Medical Insurance Coverage 100% paid by the Company (Choose between EPO and PPO Nationwide Network)
- Employee Group Dental (DHMO) Insurance Coverage 100% paid by the Company (upgrade to PPO available for minimal cost)
- Employee Vision and Chiropractic embedded in the medical plan paid by the Company
- Employee Life Insurance/AD&D paid by the Company
- Employee Long Term Disability paid by the Company
- Additional Optional Vision Coverage
- 2 Weeks Accrued Paid Vacation
- 3 Days Paid Sick Leave
- 1 Day Paid Personal Holiday
- 8 Paid Major Holidays
- The Best 401(k) Plan in the industry!!!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Building and Team Appreciation Events
- And much more!!!
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS LINK: https://cfp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=20
Commercial Fire Protection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V)
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider has Security Officer openings in your area!
We're currently expanding our team and are in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- The desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you're ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We're currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
CA PPO #10116
"US Security Associates Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!