Silverado Job Description Sample
Restaurant Team Member
Facility Maintenance Technician II
Restaurant Team Member
Resident Engineer - Southern California
Resident Engineer (Highways, Public Works and/or Bridges)
Civil Engineering and Construction Management
Multiple openings are coming up throughout Southern California. Our Southern California office is located in Irvine. Past experience as a Resident Engineer is a must. Perform engineering, office engineering, some inspection, supervise other engineers, be able to work well with the client and good public relations skills.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, techniques, and terminology of inspection and civil engineering
- Knowledge of surveying and construction methods, materials testing and equipment
- Review/analyze engineering related materials, reports, documents, plans and specifications
- Ability to determine quality, materials, and workmanship through inspection, and to determine compliance with specifications
- Ability to write and prepare clear and concise monthly reports and correspondence
Experience with Caltrans procedures and specifications are highly looked for, but not required.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge and skills, which would typically be acquired through:
- at least 4 years experience in managing Construction Projects
- California PE
- Valid California Driver’s License
Because the type of projects handled by Ghirardelli Associates are complex and involve a great deal of responsibility, all of our employees stand out in their respective fields. But we also make sure to have fun, each and every day. We recruit the best by offering aggressive compensation packages and an exciting, caring work environment. Our family business model means that we treat our employees with the attention, care and consideration that family members deserve.
- Medical Insurance - United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)
Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
P/T Toddler Instructor W/ ECE Credits - Irvine
Part Time Soccer Coach - ( Orange County)
COMPENSATION: Compensation begins at $18 per class and can increase to $40 per 45-60 minutes. All candidates MUST be able to commit to at least 6 months of work if hired.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children's lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars instructor unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting young toddlers within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
*Classes run 7 days a week, mainly within 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. We are currently looking for candidates who specifically have Wednesday morning and Weekend morning availability.
**No previous soccer experience needed!
We are seeking coaches in and around the Los Angeles area, who meet our 5 Core Behaviors:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
***Our classes run 7 days a week with our heaviest class loads Tuesdays, Wednesdays,Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Classes run from approximately 9 AM-12 p.m. and again 2 PM-5 PM***
Wednesdays: 9:30AM - 10:30AM
Weekends: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach. We offer classes ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Coaches are compensated at $18 per hour. Coaches who attend trainings and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $45 per hour. Coaches are eligible to be reimbursed for all national governing body coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications.
Other benefits include health insurance, bonuses for getting new kids to sign up for the program, bonuses for getting new location/schools, social media opportunities, training provided by our staff who hold various USSF Licences and United Soccer Coaches diplomas.
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the “Institute of Coaching”.
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized leader in early childhood soccer development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please send your contact information and a brief cover letter of interest and a resume.
For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit our website at la.supersoccerstars.com.
Get involved, learn more & apply today!
Cashier- Text To Apply
New Home Consultant
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!