Simpsonville Job Description Sample
The HSE Coordinator Assist Global HSE Coordinator in their development and implementation of HS&E and Sustainability processes. This person assist in maintaining established Fitesa Management Systems (FMS) that promote continuous improvement consistent with the site goals and objectives.
Necessary Skills: Bachelor Degree desired but not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and other computer software programs
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze, plan, and organize
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Capable and open to "system thinking"
- Behave consistently with established organizational and team principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Must excel at working in a team environment
- Knowledge of regulations and safety systems
Fitesa Employee Benefits:
- 2 Weeks paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- 7% 401(K) paid by the company – 3% even if you don’t contribute – 4% more dollar for dollar match with a waiting period of less than 30 days
- No waiting period for medical, vision and dental benefits
- Salary DOE
- Regular sitting/standing required
- Climbing & Balancing - heights up to 40 ft
- Reaching & Handling
- Stooping, Kneeling, crouching, Crawling, & Squatting
- Regular lifts and/or moves 20-50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Maintenance Assistant - Full-Time
The Maintenance Assistant performs semi-skilled manual tasks related to the maintenance and repair of the building and grounds, equipment, and appliances as delegated by the maintenance director. This position also requires that the employee transport the residents in the community van/bus for scheduled and unscheduled appointments and outings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate tools and machines commonly used in the maintenance/building trade
- Order materials as directed-place and receive phone calls
- Make repairs to building, equipment, and appliances as directed,
- Disassemble and move furniture throughout the community
- Check community maintenance logs/work orders to ensure prompt response to maintenance requests
- Perform preventative maintenance schedule as directed
- Prepare and paint surfaces in the community
- Maintain exterior grounds, which may include assisting with shoveling, landscaping, and trash collection and removal
- Perform basic electrical work, including changing light bulbs in the community
- Transport residents safely in community vehicle to appointments
- Assist with community vehicle maintenance schedule as directed
- Assist maintenance director with conducting resident safety drills
- All other duties as assigned
- Two years previous experience working in a maintenance position.
- Must have a good driving record (Copy of DMV driving record required)
- Must be knowledgeable regarding practices and materials used in building maintenance
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills to ensure completion of tasks
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to complete assignments thoroughly and on time
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Polite and courteous to all residents, visitors, co-workers and management team
- Maintain resident confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, bend, grasp, push and pull for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and carry heavy objects for up to 50 feet
- Complete all required in-services in a timely manner and attend mandatory staff meetings
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
The Crossings will be located at the intersection of Woodruff Rd. and Five Forks Rd. in Simpsonville, S.C. The 183,000 square foot, 172-unit community will contribute to a thriving Five Forks neighborhood, with architectural aesthetics that will complement and enhance the surrounding area.
Direct Care Staff Female Youth Group Home
We are currently hiring Direct Care Staff to work at a female youth group homes in Simpsonville. No experience is necessary and we provide ALL the paid training you will need.
The position requires Staff to observe behavior in order to maintain a safe, treatment focused environment for children and adolescents who have been abused, neglected or exploited and have been referred by DSS,DJJ or other government or private entity. Staff learn how to properly assist children/adolescents to regulate their behavior, but situations can escalate. Staff are expected to be alert at all times and intervene whenever necessary to ensure the safety of the children/adolescents.
The shifts available are 6:00am to 6:00pm or 6:00pm to 6:00am every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The pay is $11.25 an hour. If you are interested, please call us to get signed up for training. The next dates for training are February 13th & 15th and February 19th through the 23rd . All 7 days of training are required and we need to have your paper work done before the training starts.
At Kudzu Medical....We've Got You Covered!
Advertising B2B Sales Executive
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Entry Level Sales Manager Trainee
Brown and Partners is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth and advancement. All of our open positions are entry level which allows for advancement onto our management team. This involves working one on one sales based interaction with people on a daily basis as well as being cross trained in multiple areas of business management. Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development.
Essential functions of this position include:
Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
One on one sales based interaction with customers
Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
Cash and Bonus Incentives
Receive thorough training on our clients products as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions
Ability to comprehend technology and develop strategies to increase sales
Competitive, driven, strong work ethic, and motivated to succeed
Compensation is based on performance
As most companies are drifting towards using TV commercials, radio ads, and direct mail to acquire new customers, we have found that it doesn’t bring the quality customers for our clients that we promised. We do everything face to face, and meet with our perspective clients in person. That way, we are able to create one on one relationships, to ensure lasting customers for our client.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative is to act as a liaison, providing services, information, and to resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
· Take customer orders either directly from customers or sales representatives.
· Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
· Process billing.
· Facilitate customer complaints and questions and follow-up with appropriate internal personnel for resolution.
· Coordinate all Shipping and Receiving paperwork, labels, scheduling, and cost quoting.
· Maintain customer files.
· Process new items.
· Process purchase orders.
· Coordinate accounting credits.
· Record and distribute customer order changes.
· Fax and or Email confirmations to customers.
· Assist sales personnel as appropriate and assist in generating supplemental sales.
· Track warehouse items to insure availability and that agreed upon minimum/maximum levels are followed. Analyze monthly usages and re-stocking per customer.
· Complies with company policies and procedures.
· Additional duties as assigned by management.
The CSR position reports to the Plant Manager; however the position also receives daily operations orders from Sales and Accounting.
High school diploma or GED
Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Computer data-entry experience
Excellent communication skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions, and training and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, proportions, and volumes.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram (graphic) form. Ability to solve a variety of problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited information or standardization exists.
· Application knowledge and skill for computer data entry
· Application knowledge of products and production processes
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, stand, and sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to hot and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and/or airborne particles.
The performance of the Customer Service Representative will be measured as follows:
· Operating standards- The employee will need to meet or exceed the Operating Standards set in the area of sales and customer service. Such standards will be set annually and communicated to the representative.
· Personal growth- Each year there will be professional goals developed and agreed to by the representative and supervisor.
· Employee relations – The employee will be evaluated regarding behaviors associated with appropriate human interaction, respect and communication.
· Creativity- This will be evaluated by how active the employee is in participating in advancing the business through new and innovative ideas.
Registered Dental Hygienist
Family Dental Health is seeking an outgoing, team oriented Dental Hygienist to join our team at our Five Forks location! Our dental practice is committed to providing excellent care that includes developing trusting relationships with our patients. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, personable, organized and a team player! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
Functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide quality and compassionate care to every patient
· Deliver direct care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis
· Take digital x-rays
· Intraoral photos on every patient
· Apply sealants and fluoride
· Patient education
· Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients’ medical history
· Provide excellent customer service by offering Same Day Care
· Participate in community events and functions to educate others and promote a positive image of Family Dental Health
· Must be licensed in the state of South Carolina
· Proficient in performing all hygiene treatments, patient education, and taking digital x-rays
· Must be available to work extended hours if needed
· Dentrix software experience a plus!
This is a part-time position approximately 24 hours per week.
Bonuses offered and dependent on personal and practice success.
Electrician And Top Helper Asap
Currently seeking an Electrician and an Electrical Top Helper who can start on a project in Simpsonville, SC ASAP! 01/22/18
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND A DRUG TEST!!!!
Machine Operators - Career Opportunity - ALL Shifts
BelFlex Staffing has 68 immediate openings for MACHINE OPERATORS at a large client in the Simpsonville, SC area.
ALL shifts are available to meet your scheduling needs.
Opportunity for LOTS of overtime = MORE $$$ in your pocket
Flexible schedule (great work-life balance)
Clean environment, great culture (feel like you matter and a part of the team)
PAY RAISE after 30 days! PAY RAISE AFTER 90 days!
Familiar with working in a manufacturing/ production environment
Experience with plastic injection molding is a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Good work ethic ( perfect attendance mindset)
- Willingness to learn attitude ( you will be trained to be successful on the job )
- Career Minded (put some longevity on your resume) this job is for those that want to get their foot in the door and hired on
CALL US NOW, 864-757-1611
Ready to change your professional life? Start your application at www.belflex.com and pick the Simpsonville, SC office to get your career growing today.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!