Slingerlands Job Description Sample
General Manager(03305) - 222 Delaware Ave
ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know.
You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it.
Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically general managers.
It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come.
You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations.
You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
General job duties for all store team members
Operate all equipment.
Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
Receive and process telephone orders.
Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
Additional Job Details
Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
High School Science Teacher
The Albany Charter School Network provides academic and operational support services to a family of public charter schools in the City of Albany. Together with our partner Schools, the Network works collaboratively with parents and the broader community to help students succeed in learning and in life. To this end, we assist our Schools in recruiting teachers who want to contribute to the future of the scholars in our community and their success in our classrooms.
Currently, we are recruiting for a High School Science Teachers in all disciplines. In this role you will work alongside instructional staff and school leadership in creating the best educational experience for all students. Dynamic and innovative approaches to learning will be a requisite to ensure every child’s academic needs are met. At all of our partner schools, a high emphasis of accountability is placed on scholars and teachers alike. Thus, development and implementation of Common Core-aligned curriculum and instruction will be essential in this work.
The appropriate candidate for this position will have at least one year of lead classroom teaching experience in this subject area. Minimum educational requirements for the position are a Masters Degree and valid NYS certification. Candidates that are applying from outside of the capital district area should indicate when they will be relocating and when they will be available for work. Face-to-face interviewing is a requirement of the application process.
Candidates should be familiar with Common Core Learning Standards, have solid classroom management techniques and an understanding of student needs in an urban Charter School environment. Most importantly, qualified candidates must have an intrinsic desire to have a positive impact on the lives of those they serve. A keen awareness of social justice issues, especially those facing impoverished students living in urban areas, is a plus. This is NOT a traditional teaching job; this is a job for teachers who want to change the world.
Our Schools offer very competitive benefits packages and salaries, comparable to those offered by local school districts. Salary treatment, health benefits and retirement plans are individual to each Charter School and will be discussed with you as a part of the interview process. Additionally, professional development is an integral part of our growth model and plays a major role in the progress of our teachers. Please see our website at www.albanynetwork.org to learn more about the Schools we work with and our Network.
About Public Charter Schools:
Charter schools are independent public schools allowed freedom to be more innovative, while being held accountable for improved student achievement. They foster a partnership between parents, teachers and students to create an environment in which parents can be more involved, teachers are given the freedom to innovate, and students are provided the structure they need to learn, with all three held accountable for improved student achievement. Though they operate independently of the school district in which they reside, charter schools are public schools because they are: (i) tuition-free and open to every student who wishes to enroll; (ii) non-sectarian, and do not discriminate on any basis; (iii) publicly funded by local, state and federal tax dollars based on enrollment, like other public schools; (iv) held accountable to state and federal academic standards.
To learn more about the Albany Charter School Network and the schools with which we partner, please visit our website: www.albanynetwork.org.
Job Opportunity - Medical Device Sales - Breastfeeding And Enteral Feeding Products - Albany, NY /Springfield, MA / Hartford, C
JOB TITLE: Sales Consultant
Base: $80K - $85K
Commissions: $30K at plan,Uncapped
First Year at Plan: $115K+
Full Medical / Dental
Travel – 50%
Position is based in Albany, NY /Springfield, MA / Hartford, CT area
- Field sales coverage in a specified geographical area selling company Breastfeeding and Enteral Feeding products to hospital accounts to include Mother-Baby area and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Maintain the highest degree of product knowledge through continuing study, including characteristics, quality, engineering, competitive advantages, customer applications, features, benefits and proof sources
- Follows sound time and territory management techniques
- Quarterly defines customers to be visited and maintains call frequency standards
- Plans account, travel and call strategies
- Concentrates on major hospital accounts, top birthing hospitals with Level II and Level III NICU’s and Children’s Hospitals
- Preplans sales calls; reviews background information, sets call objectives and defines selling strategies
- Submits regular objectives, action plans and sales projections
- Utilizes professional selling skills to solicit sales of company products
- Seeks increased volume by selling established customers a greater percentage of their needs or other products they are not currently buying from us, targeting enteral feeding as a primary product line to sell into the NICU
- Seeks new customers, either known target accounts or new business found by prospecting
- Strives on a continuing basis to achieve, maintain and expand contacts within customer organizations
- Makes contacts at all levels and with all groups, which might influence current and future buying decision, these contacts include NICU Manager, Clinical Nurse Educators, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Neonatologists, Pharmacy, Mother Baby Manager, Lactation, Infection Control and Supply Chain,
- Servicing and follow-up
- Provides field sales service to all accounts in assigned territory
- Service includes solving problems, assisting customers and ensuring their satisfaction with our products, including technical advice on the use of products, delivery considerations, quality control, invoicing, etc.
- Provides these services personally where feasible, or initiates and coordinates action through appropriate company support personnel
- Follows up to make sure customer requests/problems are satisfactorily resolved
- Communications and reporting:
- Submits required reports promptly and legibly
- Completes and submits expense reports monthly or as specified by Regional Manager
- Communicates with Regional Manager as needed and coordinates with team specialists for trials and implementations of new products
- Develops customer communications such as presentations, bids, quotes, etc., as needed
- Field surveillance:
- Serves as the eyes and ears of the company within assigned territory by observing, appraising and reporting on competitive activities, price developments, customer plans, product trends, new product potentials, market trends and related matters
- Complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Follows all Company rules and regulations, including health and safety rules
- Successfully interacts with employees at all levels
- Regular, reliable performance of all job duties
- Travel as may be required to meet business and customer expectations
- Performs all other duties as assigned or as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required
- Minimum five years’ experience in Medical Sales, selling to hospitals with a clear understanding of how to navigate within the hospital environment calling on multiple call points
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English
- Apply principles of logical thinking to solve practical problems
- Travel up to 80% of the time
- Travel based on geographic area of territory and requirements of the Regional Manager to protect and drive business
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often exposed to road travel and clinical environments, such as hospitals, physician offices, and clinics
Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This job description is subject to change at any time. Company has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as business needs require.
Project Manager With Websphere
Managing project teams in the development of business cases, requirements gathering, business and technical documentation, testing and deployment planning, risk mitigation strategies and project status reporting
Communicating project status to team members as well as management including project status presentations to executives both inside and outside the Agency
Identifying project risks and dependencies and providing implementation alternatives to mitigate project risk related to scope, schedule and budget
- Four-year college level degree with coursework in Information Technology or Project Management.
- Minimum of 84 months experience with multi entity project teams in the development and successful implementation of multi-million dollar, multi-year development projects.
- Minimum of 84 months experience implementing projects utilizing industry standard system life cycle methodologies, including iterative project planning, design, development and management of project teams developing in IBM Webshere Portal utilizing JDK 1.5 or above.
- Minimum of 60 months experience implementing deployment strategies spanning multiple entities, including risk mitigation strategies associated with ensuring implementation success, dissecting deployments into manageable risk averse phases, and involving both Agency and Vendor teams across highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture.
- Minimum of 60 months experience working on projects for State Government.
- National certification in Project Management, PMP certified
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 646 2080 Ext 218 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Merchandise Assistant Manager
Responsible for assisting with merchandising and freight processing tasks that have been delegated and assigned by the Store Manager. Assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
Assist Store Manager in the management of freight flow
Meet or exceed productivity standards
Assist the Store Manager in ordering and stocking all merchandise needs, including frozen & refrigerated
Assist the Store Manager in maintaining stockroom organization
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
Assist the Store Manager in planning, merchandising and maintaining Clip Strips and Power Panels with sales effective items
Assist the Store Manager in planning and implementing monthly Sales Planners
Prefer prior retail and management experience
Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
Ability to work in a high energy, team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Available Position: Legal Assistant
Client Facility: 44 Holland Ave Albany, NY 12229 - free parking
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Assignment Duration: ASAP to 03/31/2020
Duties are as follows:
Implement litigation holds in the e-Discovery system.
Perform email searches in connection with internal, external and discovery requests and export, review, redact, and organize search results.
Manage permanent holds in e-Discovery.
Under the supervision of an attorney, prepare and assemble legal papers necessary for the court ordered release of records for use in employee arbitrations, including orders, petitions, affirmations and affidavits of service.
Correspond with the Bureau of Employee Relations to obtain necessary information.
If capable, bring orders to show cause to supreme court for signature, request index numbers from the county clerk's office, file legal papers with the supreme court clerk's office as necessary, and ensure service is perfected on all parties.
Must have at least one year of recent legal office work experience.
The submitted candidate should hold an ABA-approved certificate in legal services or paralegal studies
Retail Key Holder PT - Elsmere, DE - 3301
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we're seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L'Oréal USA family!
Wow the Customer – Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
Be an Expert – Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
Collaborate – Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
Act with Integrity – Always!
Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Retail or related experience strongly preferred
Basic reading and math skills
Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST PERISCOPE
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Data Entry Clerk
Available Position: Date Entry Clerk
Client Facility: New York State Department of Labor (NYSDOL), State Office Campus, Building 12, Albany, NY 12240
Monday-Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm
Assignment Duration: ASAP to 01/17/2020
The NYS Department of Labor, Division of Safety and Health (DOSH), License and Certification Unit issues licenses and/or certificates involving asbestos contractors and workers, crane operators, laser operators, blasters, and possession, storage and transportation of explosives and companies involved in the manufacture of explosives.
The incumbent will format and type correspondence, reports, forms, charts and other material to produce a final copy that is accurate and grammatically correct. This work is carried out under varying conditions of direction and availability of guidelines and by the skilled use of a computer utilizing a variety of software packages and typewriters. Incumbents may also order supplies and answer phones; and may act as a personal secretary to a program specialist or administrator.
Must have at least one year of recent office work experience.
Store Seasonal Employee
Seasonal AssociateLowe's has seasonal openings for Assemblers, Receivers/Stockers, and Customer Service Associates (CSAs). All employees are expected to provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, and loading merchandise. Additionally, each role has specific responsibilities, for example: assembling merchandise (Assembler), distributing and stocking merchandise (Receiver/Stocker), supporting check out and other functions as needed (CSA Loader), promoting customer loyalty plans and extended protection/replacement plans (CSA Sales Floor) and processing sales and returns using a cash register (CSA Front End). This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and seasonal associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
Individuals applying for Seasonal Associate may be considered for one of these roles, depending on hiring needs. Job RequirementsMorning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week, except Receiver/Stocker - late evening, night-time, and early morning any day of the week.Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum Qualifications Assembler & Receiver/Stocker Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).CSAs (Loader, Front-End, and Sales Floor) 6 months of experience using a computer, including: inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information AND 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Assembler & Receiver/Stocker 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.CSAs (Loader, Front-End, and Sales Floor) 6 months of retail experience, performing tasks such as: identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping.
Project Engineer in Rensselaer, NY
Albany Molecular Research Inc. provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Project Engineer will provide process engineering and development support for new and existing manufacturing processes. Primary focus is to provide technical support for new products.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients' lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
Evaluate potential new products, develop PFDs, P&IDs, and establish chemical balance for each production step, access capital requirements.
Provide process engineering for major capital projects, including specification of key equipment, development of detailed design with internal and external engineering resources, and analysis of material balance and cycle times.
Develop and assist in execution of validation protocols required to maintain compliance with cGMPS.
Process engineering support for R&D department efforts including: Pilot Plant trials and scale-up of new products; and general liaison between Engineering and R&D.
Analyze chemical processes by statistical and cost analysis to prioritize improvement efforts.
Team leadership of special projects involving single or multiple disciplines and organizations.
Identify and evaluate new equipment/technologies that may have application at AMRI-Rensselaer.
Assist in training and development of engineering staff and other AMRI-Rensselaer staff as required.
Complete the Process and Process Safety Engineer Core Competency in the Learning Management System.
Project engineering and management of capital projects as required.
Travel to customer's facilities to support sales/engineering presentations as required.
Recommend and implement methods to increase the quality of products and/or services.
Participate in self-development activities and training of others.
Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices. Protect employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
Perform other relat
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!