Slingerlands Job Description Sample
Executive Secretary, Criminal History Record Check Unit
We are seeking experienced Executive Secretary for an available contract opportunity in Albany, New York.
Available Position: Executive Secretary
Client Facility: NYSDOH, OPCHSM, Criminal History Record Check Unit, 875 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:45-4:45 PM, 7.5 hrs (with a 30 minute lunch break).
Service Start Date: ASAP
Service End Date: 10/28/2020
The successful candidate will assist with supervisory and administrative functions related to the Criminal History Record Check Unit. This will include:
- Answering incoming calls from applicants/providers and assisting with all questions pertaining to CHRC.
- Learn the CHRC reimbursement process and help process quarterly reimbursements to providers.
- Process the adding/removal/transfer of facilities from the CHRC database.
- Run and work reports daily to help maintain the CHRC database.
- Help make and maintain policies and procedures for the CHRC Program.
- Attend all meetings and presentations for the CHRC Program.
- Provide backup to the CHRC manager with supervisory and job duties when they’re out of the office.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, and includes excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Access and Excel; the ability to work independently, the ability to work on a team and handle multiple, shifting priorities; good organizational skills; comfort with speaking on the phone, and familiarity working in electronic databases.
Preferred qualifications include familiarity with the background check process, familiarity and knowledge of State Call Center operations, prior experience working in a New York State Department of Health environment, and prior experience supervising.
- Schedule delivery of copiers and printers
- Project planning together with the clients, and service and logistics teams
- Performs the network connectivity for copiers and printers
- Coordinates the connectivity integration and testing with the customer’s IT staff to ensure all connectivity requirements have been met.
- Ensures all documentation has been completed and turned in to administration team
- Manage requests coming from inside teams and clients to upgrade or troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Experience in installing network peripherals such as copiers and printers
- Experience in installing and setting up print drivers, utilities, software, and related applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean NY State driver’s license
What You Can Expect When You Apply
When your application is received, we will review it to see if you would be a potential fit for this role or similar openings we may have available. If that’s the case, you will hear from us shortly. If not, your resume will be in our database and we will reach out when appropriate opportunities become available.
Pinnacle Recruiting is headquartered in Troy, NY and provides talent to technology organizations across the United States. Founded by experienced recruiters who have worked for the largest staffing firms in the world, we leverage that experience to provide the highest level of service to our clients and candidates, while still retaining the flexibility and personal touch of a smaller firm.
AIX Power Commvault ECM Architect
Duties include but not limited to the following:
1. Architect/Install/configure/upgrade IBM AIX 6.1 – 7.2 OS infrastructure on Power 7/Power 8 hardware including P720, P750, P770, P780, 795 and P880.
2. Perform firmware upgrades on frames and HMC’s. Perform backup and restore of LPAR’s using CommVault and MKSYSB.
3. Design and configure PowerVM and all virtualization services such as Shared Ethernet Adapter (SEA), VLAN, VLAN tagging, IVE, NPIV, CPU pooling, Live Partition Mobility (LVM) and virtual SCSI services to multiple VIO client partitions.
4. Install, configure and support an HA environment utilizing Power HA, manage NFS share, Samba, and GPFS clustered file systems.
5. Support servers with SAN attached storage utilizing EMC VMAX and VNX storage systems virtualized by VPLEX.
6. Maintain LPAR’s in an N-Tier, load balanced network environment using Global Site Selector/Content Services Switches. Submit firewall and DNS requests to the network team. Troubleshoot complex network issues.
7. Perform AIX diagnostic and tuning activities using ITM. Function as a single point of contact between the customer, other support teams, and vendors.
8. Modifying and managing KORN shell scripts and system utilities
9. Support LPAR’s running IBM middleware including IHS, WebSphere, MQ/Message Broker, InfoSphere DataStage, Rational ClearCase, Guardium, InfoPrint, Tivoli workload and monitoring.
10. Install and configure IHS/Apache web servers using LDAP and SiteMinder authentication.
11. Install and configure servers to run DB2, Oracle, Oracle clusterware, ColdFusion, Cobol, and assist DBA’s with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of software.
|1.||84 + months designing/installing/configuring/upgrading IBM AIX 5.3, 6.1, 7.1 & 7.2 operating systems on Power5, Power6 and Power7 platforms including installing and configuring PowerVM virtualization services and high availability technology including HACMP and Power HA||#OF MONTHS||25|
|2.||36+ months supporting servers utilizing Commvault backup and One Touch recovery solution.||#OF MONTHS||10|
|3.||60 + months supporting servers with virtualized SAN attached storage such as IBM SVC and EMC VPLEX. This experience should include installation and configuration of NFS shared, Samba, and GPFS clustered file systems.||#OF MONTHS||10|
|4.||84+ months creating, modifying and managing KORN shell scripts and system utilities||#OF MONTHS||5|
|5.||84 + months supporting LPAR’s running a variety of applications including, Tivoli workload, WebSphere, MQ/Message Broker, InfoSphere DataStage, Rational ClearCase, Guardium, InfoPrint, Cobol, Oracle Application and Oracle Clusterware, IHS/Apache web servers using LDAP and CA SiteMinder authentication.||#OF MONTHS||10|
|6.||84 + months maintaining LPAR’s in an N-Tier, load balanced network environment including experience working with network and DNS teams to troubleshoot issues relating to IP (both TCP and UDP), subnetting, routing, vlans, and firewalls||#OF MONTHS||10|
|7.||60 + months performing AIX diagnostic and tuning activities utilizing NMON and LPAR2RRD, IBM Tivoli , Zabbix, Splunk and functioning as a single point of contact between the customer, other support teams, and vendors.||#OF MONTHS||10|
VB . Net XML Oracle Developer
Managed Care plans have a statutory requirement to file Revenue, Expense and Utilization data to Department of Health (DOH.) DOH must supply the cost report software to the plans for completion. In addition, DOH is responsible to set Medicaid/Medicare rates for the plans for some of the programs. The cost report data is also used in the Risk rate methodology. Creation/Enhancement of Software used to collect, submit, view, and extract data regarding managed care costs and statistics to be used for various purposes including setting Medicaid rates.
1) Attend meetings with program area responsible for the MC Cost Reports application.
2) Writing a server side and locally installed application for centralized and distributed systems.
3) Ability to program complex data structures and complex form layouts in XML format and creating an interface for users to create their individual interface needs.
4) Ability to create user-friendly interfaces for staff to create complex spreadsheets within an XML environment.
5) Ability to program in .Net environment
|1.||84 Months Experience in VB.Net including VB.Net programming language, Visual Studio IDE (2013), .Net Frameworks versions 3.0–4.5, Entity Framework (EF), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Orient Design (OOD), Object Orient Programming (OOP)||#OF MONTHS||30|
|2.||84 Months Experience programming in VB.Net with N-Tier Architecture, WinForms, File I/O Operations and Application Distribution.||#OF MONTHS||20|
|3.||60 Months Experience with XML including reading, writing/iterating XML files, elements and attributes using VB.Net XML assemblies – plus XML frameworks.||#OF MONTHS||10|
|4.||48 Months Experience developing PC based financial systems.||#OF MONTHS||5|
|5.||60 Months Experience with either Oracle or SQL Server databases writing stored procedures, indexes, triggers and user defined functions, including creating and maintaining entity relationship diagrams (ERD).||#OF MONTHS||5|
|6.||60 Months Ancillary experience with the following: version control (i.e. GitHub, Subversion, Team Foundation), cryptography frameworks, XML frameworks DocumentFormat, OpenXML, ClosedXML, iTextSharp, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), .Net Assembly Office.Interop and Visual Basic 6 using MSFlexGrid.||#OF MONTHS||5|
|7.||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a comparable field with Certifications in Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: .NET.||#OF MONTHS||5|
|8.||Please include Certificate/Degree with Form 2||#OF MONTHS||0|
ASP . Net Developer
This person would assist with Claims Systems Modernization efforts at NYSIF.
NYSIF is working on modernizing and re-architecting various systems and applications into an integrated Claims Management system to reduce redundancy, streamline the claims workflow, and increase overall Case Manager efficiency
The duties of the consulting resources would be to plan, create, modify, test and implement code in support of any of the following:
- Create/Modify Oracle stored procedures, packages, and triggers as necessary to eliminate redundancy and facilitate information sharing between systems.
- Modify ASP.Net application to provide better integration and implement a common look-and-feel to the various functions of the system.
- Unit test code changes
- Tune SQL queries for performance
- Interface with and modify various claims systems in order to integrate all claims related functionality into a single, integrated system.
The consultant will adhere to NYSIF’s application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
|1.||60 months experience developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net WebForms and C#.||#of months||10|
|2.||60 months experience developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC and C#.||#of months||10|
|3.||60 months experience in database development creating, tables, views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and performance tuning in an Oracle database.||#of months||10|
|4.||60 months experience with Microsoft WCF services||#of months||10|
|6.||36 months experience with AJAX||#of months||5|
|7.||24 months experience with Bootstrap||#of months||5|
|8.||36 months experience with Visual Studio 2015 or Newer||#of months||5|
|9.||36 months experience with Microsoft TFS||#of months||5|
|10.||12 Months experience with HP Quality Center||#of months||5|
|11.||12 Months experience with Workers Compensation Claims Processing and/or Disability Benefits claim processing||#of months||10|
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is seeking talented, customer focused Receptionists to join our tax office teams. These are seasonal positions, where you will work a flexible, varied schedule between the months of January and April. If you do well, there are opportunities to work in subsequent seasons and also opportunities for advancement!
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
About the position…
Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the team…
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Previous experience in a customer service environment
It would be even better if you also had…
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Ability to multi-task
Strong organizational and time-management skills
Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
About H&R Block…
The H&R Block purpose is simple. To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since the beginning when brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded the company in 1955. Since that time, we've grown to have more than 12,000 company-owned and franchise retail locations around the world.
People are often surprised when they begin working at H&R Block. Our company is forward thinking and innovative. Our leadership is accessible. Our associates are welcoming and bring unique and diverse perspectives. We believe we are better together. We are also curious, creative and determined to be the best we can be. Now that is something to feel great about!
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
Central Admissions Director
Central Admissions Director
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a highly motivated Central Admissions Director focusing on intake coordination and case management. This is a full time position located in Albany, NY.
Directly manage a team of admission representatives focused on producing daily admissions into Centers Health Care facilities including scheduling, training, reporting and referral management functions
Work with Admissions management team to improve and optimize the admission process at Centers Health Care
Collaborate with facility administrators and nursing directors in order to support admission needs at each location
Coordinating the resident referral and approval process in an efficient manner.
Establishing & maintaining relationships with local hospitals, physicians & community organizations for the purpose of generating consistent admissions to the facility.
Understand the admissions process including policy, procedures, assessments & paperwork requirements.
Maintain knowledge of regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care reimbursement processes.
Previous SNF experience desirable or previous hospital / managed care case management or discharge planning experience
Knowledge and experience with healthcare payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, managed care plans
Experience with managed care authorization and pre certification processes
Strong assessment and organizational skills
Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times
Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
Registered Nurse is a big plus!
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Windows Server P2V Biztalk
Duration: 24 Months
The New York State Board of Elections requires a new system to manage candidates for public office and to meet campaign finance law requirements. The current system is 20+ years old and is obsolete. The new system will be implemented using Microsoft technologies including Internet, .Net and SQL Server.
Consultant will be responsible for
- Management and monitoring of BizTalk server environment and associated SQL servers. Including patching, upgrading and troubleshooting BizTalk issues.
- Manage and monitor virtualized server environment including patching, upgrading, and troubleshooting
- Manage windows servers and server clusters (physical and virtual) and associated services including SQL and IIS servers.
- Test and participate in resolution of any issues affecting the BOE servers, clients, or storage
- Assist in defining and implementing required security-related measures within the environment, and participate in resolution of any issues as needed
Candidates should have at least 96 months experience and a majority of the following should apply:
Each candidate should fill out the months of experience they have for each item in the table:
|1.||96 months experience in Windows Server Administration and troubleshooting in a virtualized environment||#OF MONTHS||20|
|2.||96 months managing a virtual infrastructure using Vsphere (Including troubleshooting, P2V migrations, and host upgrades)||#OF MONTHS||20|
|3.||60 Months Administering BizTalk servers and associated SQL services in a clustered environment||#OF MONTHS||20|
|4.||60 Months configuring and troubleshooting BizTalk services and their associated SQL services in a clustered environment .||#OF MONTHS||10|
|5.||60 Configuring, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting IIS servers||#OF MONTHS||10|
Stock Clerk, NYS Education Department
We are seeking a Stock Clerk for an available contract opportunity in Albany, New York.
Available Position: Stock Clerk
Client Facility: NYS Education Dept., 89 Washington Avenue - Room 775 EBA, Albany, NY 12234
Work Schedule: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Service Start Date: 12/10/2018
Service End Date: 01/25/2019
1. Packing the January 2019 Regents Exams; this is done in assembly line fashion.
2. Duties of this line include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Includes selecting Regent Exams packets and packing boxes
• Lift, carry, and move heavy boxes
• Scan UPS labels into the computer system so that we can track packages and weights
• Updating computer system with new data (if this is done incorrectly, we cannot send out Regents Exams) 3. Computer Skills (retrieving information, BEDS codes, print new packing slips and UPS labels, etc.)
4. Meet very tight time lines
5. Process returned fall field test for the new US History and Government Framework, in an organized and timely manner following proper procedures.
6. Duties of this line include, but not limited to, the following:
• Lift, carry, and move heavy boxes
• Sorting of materials
• Separate scantrons (bubble sheets) from the test booklets if not already done (for field tests)
• Scan UPS labels into the computer system so that we can confirm packages were returned
7. The Fall field tests for the new US History and Government Framework, student papers need to be bundled, repacked and shipped to our vendor in preparation for range finding and scoring activities
8. Organize materials and exams stored in LAB F and label them
9. File shipping notices
This is a complex job that requires a unique set of skills (clerical, computer, and laborer skill sets)
Interviews to be scheduled after review of resumes
Background Check required of selected person prior to start date
Nurse Practitioner- Ltc/Snf - Adult (Anp)
Nurse Practitioner- LTC/SNF
Are you a Nurse Practitioner with a self-starter attitude who loves quality-time with your patients? We’re saving a spot for you!
1. Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
2. Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, desired
3. Knowledge of long-term care, community resources and cost-effective alternatives regarding patient care delivery systems
4. Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
5. Knowledge of clinical standards of care
6. Awareness about UM standards, NCQA requirements, CMS guidelines, Milliman guidelines, and Medicaid/Medicare contracts and benefit systems is helpful
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!