Smithtown Job Description Sample
NEW York Dermatology Group Adding Physician
Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very busy and growing practice in Long Island, New York. Enjoy working with a great team of physicians, administrative and medical support staff who are well trained and very efficient to help keep your workflow efficient. Established patient base with in-house referrals so you will be busy on day one! Group is very flexible, be as busy as you want to be.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- See patients for Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Full-Time opportunity; set your own schedule
- Work at one location
- EXCELLENT income potential plus generous productivity based bonuses
- Full Benefits including health insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K after one year, PTO and more
Terry Ferguson, Physician Recruiter
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
National Security Company is seeking a mature, NYS licensed security officer for 40 hours a week in a casual corporate environment in the Rocky Point, Middle Island New York area. Must have a valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation and be available from 7am to 4pm each day Monday through Friday. Compensation to be discussed based upon qualifications, military and/or prior law enforcement is always a plus but not necessary. This post is expected to have the availability to take days off when needed due to available trained backfill.
Ophthalmic Technician Smithtown - Smithtown, NY
North Shore Eye Care, a division of SightMD is looking for full time Ophthalmic Technicians in our Smithtown and surrounding area offices such as Deer Park, Holbrook and Huntington. Those that have scribing capabilities are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing practice that is well established. There is room for growth and development for top performers. We are seeking candidates of all levels including entry level. If you are looking to start a career in healthcare, have experience in ophthalmology or if you have some medical experience such as medical assistant, medical receptionist, etc., we'd like to hear from you!
The applicant will be responsible for daily patient care and flow of clinic activities. It is preferable but not required that the applicant has an understanding of ophthalmic practice and/or patient care. Knowledge of medical instrumentation and its proper care is also desirable. The ability to assess common safety hazards and take precautions to establish a safe work environment required. Candidates must be able to communicate professionally with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians is critical. A focus on customer service like skills is essential. Applicants must be highly dependable and willing to work as a member of a team.
• Promptly and professionally assists the physician in patient care.
• Performing technical workups, patient histories and testing.
• Maintains and cleans all equipment being used.
• Returning phone calls to patients, pharmacies, other medical practices in a timely manner.
• Scribes as needed.
• Assists in minor surgery.
• Accurately performs: refractions, tonometry, visual fields, topography, OCT, IOL Master/Ascans, B-Scans, fundus photos, wavescans and any other related testing.
• Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to hold arms at shoulder height for long periods of time
• Must have manual dexterity to work with ophthalmic equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) preferred but not required
• Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology preferred but not required
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Sm
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver (Smithtown,Ny)
Let s face it, you don t get many miles running Regional. We want to help our drivers earn MORE by INTRODUCING A NEW AND UNIQUE REGIONAL PAY PACKAGE!
- Earn an average of $1500 + or More a Week!!
- That s $78,000 or More a Year!!
- 6 Months Recent CDL-A Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- Home Time: Home for 34-hour Restart on Weekends.
- Clean DOT Inspections Bonus; Earn $50-$100 per inspection No Limit.
- Monthly Paid Safety Bonus.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation after 6 months
- 6 Paid Holidays a Year.
- Great Benefits INCLUDING Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, STD, and $50,000 Life Insurance.
A&S Kinard is continually looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you are ready to find a company to call home please consider a career with A&S Kinard. Please call 866-###-#### or fill out our online application to become a part of our family today!
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving, company otr, company over the road, company owner, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, regional driving
Software Developer, Asp.Net, C# (Smithtown, NY 11787)
Software Developer, ASP.Net, C# (Smithtown, NY 11787)
- Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
- Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
The Software Developer is responsible for Full Life Cycle Development, including Modeling, Governance, Warehousing, Integration and Delivery Aspects of Web Based Applications. Will also be responsible for Report Development, SQL Development, and System Administration in our Flexible and
Fast Paced Environment.
- Software Development:
- Develops new Web and Windows Applications and Services using .Net and SQL technologies.
- Collaborates with team members and end users to develop application systems and related business processes.
- Develops stored procedures, functions and other objects to support software solutions
- Performs unit testing and assists with troubleshooting existing systems.
- Maintains day to day business processes/ bug fixes in supported systems.
- Completes software projects by developing and executing software testing components, developing automation solutions throughout software development life cycle to identify issues.
- Performs test case development, tests results analysis, defects reporting, requirements review, test case review, code review and software architecture review.
- Performs or assists in creation of back-end databases and works with DBAs to implement a turnover plan.
- Identifies and resolves programming problems by following various methods, system development methodologies, and through guidance of more senior software developers.
- Working Relationships / User Interface:
- Regular contact with management and team members to clarify user needs and plan delivery of major product changes and future versions
- Contact as needed with users to gathering information pertaining to request and ensuring solution provided meets needs
- Leadership / Process Improvement:
- Reviews current practices to improve efficiencies and identifies opportunities to achieve more simplified, scalable solutions for software, process, reporting, or other technology improvements and make recommendations to management.
- Takes part in decisions regarding future architecture and development processes
- Mentoring other developers in growing their skill set and maintaining best practices
- Report Administration:
- Develops, implements, and maintains internal and external reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services to assist in all business and technology aspects of daily operations.
- Best Practices;
- Learns and develops new skills through training processes to enhance technical expertise and general organizational contribution.
- Technical Documentation:
- Documents program code in accordance with development standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field; Advanced Degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Programmer / Software Developer in a C#, ASP.Net environment; any experience using Scala a deciding plus
- Core knowledge of Software Design and Architecture along with experience with integration with third party systems
- Proficient with ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, IIS, SQL, XML, Web Services and ideally Scala
- Experience with Relational Databases: SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports
- Current experience with WCF, MVC, and MVVM, PowerShell, LINQ, Telerik, Infragistics, Agile, and TDD
- Should know AJAX, HTML5, and Silverlight Technologies
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc…
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
- Must work effectively both individually and within team environments
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Will have demonstrable problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience in financial industry preferred
- Absolutely must have effective written, listening and verbal communication skills
This is a Permanent, Full Time Position, NOT A CONTRACT. All Candidates MUST be local to Smithtown, L.I., NY. Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered and will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, NO Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications who is NOT a consultant
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ
Licensed Practical Nurse
StaffBlue is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work at a Nursing Home located in Smithtown, NY. You must also be able to attend MANDATORY orientation on Thursday, December 28th, 2017.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patients needs
- Interviewing patients and recording their medical treatment
- Obtaining patient vital signs
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's)
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of a New York State approved LPN licensure course
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess at minimum one (1) year of LPN experience in a Nursing Home setting
- Physical with PPD, blood work and titers
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy (good bedside manner)
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Direct deposit
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance for those who qualify
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Smithtown,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Front Desk Medical Receptionist - Smithtown
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established, growing ophthalmology practice. Candidates must be available to work during our business hours, Monday through Sunday. This position may be a good fit for friendly and energetic, entry level applicants with excellent customer service and administrative skills. Applicants must be highly organized and very dependable. All candidates must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians. Candidates must be able to maintain a professional image in appearance as well as over the phone. Providing courteous and friendly service to all patients while contributing to building a positive work environment is key! Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology desirable.
- Greeting patients.
- Patient registration and scheduling of appointments.
- Telephone coverage and appointment scheduling.
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policies.
- Inform patients of all Audiology services.
- Maintain and manage patient records with accuracy, includes billing information.
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled.
- Collect co-pays and payments.
- Obtain external medical reports as required by physicians.
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Business Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Consultant & Asst.Management
Professionals with customer service experience are wanted to fill our Marketing and Entry Level Management positions.
LYNX- NY- *Awarded Best Marketing Company in Melville 2017* is currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. Account Managers will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
"WHAT THIS IS NOT:
We are NOT hiring Administrative, Office, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. If you are looking for a typical boring in-office-sit-at-a-desk-all-day position, do not apply! This is not the job for you. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion... we only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals that are seeking opportunities to rapidly advance into higher level positions."
Entry level sales and marketing representatives will be trained in the following areas:
- Promotional Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Account Coordination
- Campaign Management
- Client Relations
- Management Training
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales & customer service
- Customer interaction to promote products & services
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- New account acquisition & customer retention
- Interact with customers daily to review current promotions, provide service quotes and sign on new accounts
- Conduct credit checks for potential customers
- Work strategically on a lead-based sale campaign
- Paperwork & lead disposition as needed
- Competitive Compensation- Weekly Pay
- Merit Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events
- Fun Work Environment
- 4 year degree preferred
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation is a required!
- Must be located in the Long Island, NY area
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!