Sneads Ferry Job Description Sample
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Dairy Queen General Manager
GENERAL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Exciting Opportunity for a well known QSR Brand. Great Salary, Benefits and Bonus Opportunities.
Salary to be discussed based on experience level.
Purpose of Job
To oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. To ensure restaurant is operated within guidelines established by owner and franchisor. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.
- Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the customer's expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price.
- Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner.
- Manage restaurant profit & loss to optimize sales and profit, analyzing Cost Of Goods and taking corrective action if necessary, maintaining inventory, projecting restaurant demand changes throughout the year and adjusting labor accordingly, and ensuring that cash control/security procedures are followed. Develop and implement strategies to increase average meal checks and frequency of customer visits.
- Ensure that Customer service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
- Establish standards for the management team and crew to handle customer concerns.
- Understands the importance of speed of service and resolve bottlenecks in work flow.
Team Member Leadership/Training
- Ensure that every member of management and crew is trained and fully knowledgeable on all systems and routines, product recipes, food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.
- Accomplish store objectives by hiring, training, coaching and developing the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Responsible for effective scheduling and ensuring that the restaurant is properly staffed to drive sales volumes. Prepare crew members’ schedules and approve schedules completed by assistant managers to meet staffing requirements for different day parts and different seasonal demands, and to meet established labor goals.
Health and Safety Standards
- Ensure that Food Safety is the top training priority in store operations.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations and maintaining security systems or routines. Ensure that all health, safety and sanitation requirements are met in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- Attract new customers and increase restaurant sales by developing and implementing local marketing promotions and activities, including advertising, public and community relations programs, identifying and evaluating local competitors’ store marketing, evaluating program results, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales and profitability to meet goals established in location’s business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate. Which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Must pass Dairy Queen Manager Assessment Test
Dairy Queen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valid driver's license.
Minimum Age 18+ years old
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience preferred, QSR experience required.
- High School diploma - College Preferred
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
$45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- IT Specialist Jr.
- Full Time
- Hourly Nonexempt
- Program Manager
- Camp Lejeune, NC
- > 40 hours/week
Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand‐alone and client‐server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment
- Evaluate and resolve customer information system problems
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network
- Install, optimize, and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Boarder Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years' experience
- Must be a United States citizen to support this Government contract
- Possess and maintain a current Secret level security clearance
- Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. MILVETS Systems Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Call Center Position Available
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( ) KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES * Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary WHY JOIN ALORICA? Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica , a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us. But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k)) * Employee discounts through client programs Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment * A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems Physical Demands Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( ) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Cdl-A Driver - Owner Operator/Lease Purchase
OWNER OPERATORS and LEASE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITIES…. BRING IT ON! WE ACCEPT OLDER DOT INSPECTED TRACTORS!
Pinnacle Transportation Systems Inc. is looking for Owner Operators with 2 years of experience hauling OVERSIZED loads. We are in the Manufactured Housing Transport Industry and looking for safe drivers to haul homes; this is year around work. We have trucks available to lease purchase for drivers that may be interested in becoming an owner operator. We're looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with: • A current valid CDL A license and 2 years CDL A verifiable driving experience with no at-fault accidents in the past 3 years. • Current approved DOT physical • Must have experience hauling 14' or 16' wide over-dimensional. • Familiarity with FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) • An entrepreneurial attitude (good business sense) • Ability to make good decisions and focus on customer service • A priority on SAFETY Call today 704-209-2205
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Intermodal Run
We dedicate this route to getting you home. Plenty of runs in your area. Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
Up to $0.43 CPM * NO TOUCH FREIGHT * Home WEEKLY * Newer Equipment Available
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Hogan Requires:
Valid Class A CDL * 12 months of truck driving experience
Hazmat endorsement Know where your next mile is coming from. Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers. If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated route will keep you driving AND give you weekly quality time with your family. We also hire recent CDL A Graduates. We succeed when our truck drivers succeed. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Home Weekly - Regional Flatbed CDL A Driver Job - OTR
MTB is now hiring regional flatbed drivers for OTR routes. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license, 6 months' flatbed experience, and 2 years' OTR experience, minimum.
Interested? Apply now!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $2,000 referral bonus
Great benefits including BC/BS health and dental
Frequent home time
- 27% of weekly revenue with benefits
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 on 1st check
- $100/week for 40 weeks
CDL A license
- 6 months', minimum
- 2 years', minimum
- 23 years of age or older
MTB offers flatbed company drivers higher revenue on OTR routes with a driver-friendly, small-company atmosphere and a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Enjoy newer equipment, better pay, great benefits, frequent home time, more freight options, and a first-rate safety program offering great CSA scores. Best of all, MTB is small enough that you're not lost in the crowd. Join MTB Transport now and enjoy benefits like weekend home time, great equipment, and paid vacation.
Sales And Service Representative III
Sales and Service Representative III Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster Apply with LinkedIn Job ID : 29686 Location: NC-Sneads Ferry Functional Area: Branch Retail
Sales Employment Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt Education Required:
High School Diploma Experience Required: 2 years Days and Hours: Mon 8:15-5:15, Tue-Thu 8:30-5:15, Fri 8:30-6:15 Physical Address: 960 Highway 210, Sneads Ferry NC 28460 Department Name: Coastal Plain Retail Apply Now Add to Job Cart Position Description The Sales & Service Representative III handle basic to complex service and maintenance; open deposit accounts; deliver access products and services; loan products sold are credit card and checkline reserve; identify referrals for branch and specialty partner sales; backs up teller line as needed.
Used in branches when minimal additional sales support is needed. Principal Accountabilities: Sales & Service
- Relationship Expansion: Develop and implement a customer outreach plan for retaining relationships and sourcing new business through the existing portfolio.
Use a needs based, customer centric selling approach to create value for both the customer and the bank. Regularly create value added conversations with customers in servicing interactions to uncover opportunities to expand or retain a relationship. Engage partners as appropriate to fulfill the needs of the customer.
Risk Mitigation: Adhere to all regulations and Bank policies, procedures and delegated authorities. Manage credit, operational, reputational, regulatory and legal risks related to personal interactions, customer transactions and financial exposures.
Act as a first line of defense in the identification of risk. Complete required training and any Continuing Education by established deadlines. Position Requirements
Bachelor degree with no minimum work experience. or
Associate degree with a minimum of 6 months experience in a sales or customer service representative role. or
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service representative role. First Citizens Bank is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. Move Up SDL2017
Physician (Psychiatry) - 4250
This position is located at the Mental Health Clinic Department, where active duty and reserve members of the Armed Forces from local commands are brought for evaluations, treatment, and disposition of mental disorders. Clientele may additionally include dependents and retirees. The Physician (Psychiatry) is responsible for psychiatric treatment of both outpatients and inpatients.
The purpose of this announcement is to recruit qualified individuals using OPM Government-wide Direct Hire Authority (DHA).
APPLY NOW! This job opportunity announcement has a first cut-off date of 11/22/17. Applications received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of 11/22/17 will receive first consideration for this vacancy. Candidates who apply after may be referred on a periodic basis depending on staffing needs.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. www.sss.gov
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary /trial period.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Conducting thorough mental status examinations;
- Performing physical examinations;
- Obtaining medical, psychiatric, and social histories;
- Ordering appropriate laboratory and radiology studies;
- Evaluating the history, presentation of current symptoms;
- Ordering further diagnostic studies;
- Prescribing and/or performing appropriate treatment or referring the patient to appropriate specialty clinics;
- Providing expert psychiatric opinion to higher authorities;
- Responding to Congressional inquiries
Relocation expenses (i.e. PCS) may be authorized in accordance with applicable travel regulations.
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities, as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
Applicants must meet the following Basic Requirements of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Qualifications Standards Manual: Applicants must possess:
- DEGREE: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation. If your Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree is from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, you must have a permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), a Fifth Pathway Certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduated education in a foreign country, or successfully completed the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination.
- LICENSING: Active, permanent, full, unrestricted physician license to practice medicine in any state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- RESIDENCY: 5 years of residency training and experience in the specialty of the position to be filled (i.e., 4 yrs. Residency & 1 year fellowship, experience or other training). This experience/training will include evaluating complex patient clinical needs to diagnose and treat those who are mentally or emotionally ill, suffering from personality disturbances, or Mental Health Combat Related Disorders; documenting specialized psychiatric treatment for medical boards, fitness for duty evaluations, determination of competency or insanity; participating in department or hospital programs for quality assessment and education of staff; and management of psychiatric services.
Applicants must also be able to satisfy clinical privileges requirements which, in addition to the above, includes the following:
- Completion of a residency program in the specialty approved by the American specialty board or AOA, board certification, or board eligible.
- Current clinical competence (e.g., privileged to independently practice as a Psychiatry Physician within the past 2 years, actively practiced within the past 2 years by having encountered a sufficient number of clinical cases to represent a broad spectrum of the privileges required).
- No health status contraindications to granting clinical privileges.
- Board certification is desired but not required.
SELECTIVE PLACEMENT FACTOR: This position has a selective placement factor that will be used to screen out ineligible candidates. The selective placement factor is: possession of Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. Failure to document the current certification in your resume or application documents will result in an ineligible rating.
You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer and part time experience. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
You must submit a copy of your transcripts or an itemized list of college courses which includes equivalent information from the transcript (course title, semester/quarter hours, and grade/degree earned) in your resume.
Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the qualification requirements if the applicant can provide documentation indicating that the foreign education is comparable to that received in an accredited educational institution in the United States. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide such evidence when applying for further information, visit:http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html.
How to Apply via Email:
Please email your resume (no pictures or SSN, please) including beginning and ending dates, month and year, a detail description of duties performed for all experiences directly to Medjobs@navy.mil and insert the Vacancy ID is ZIPR10074250 into the subject line.
Your complete application (resume, and all supporting documents) must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Thursday, January 11th, 2018.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!