Snellville Job Description Sample
Do you have at least 1 year restaurant management experience? We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Insurance Associate Agent Career Position
Associate Agent Career Position
* Successful and established Gwinnett County insurance agency has career position of Producer/Associate Agent available.
* This opportunity is unique as it offers numerous markets including Farmers Insurance. The list of carriers includes markets that the producer will need to successfully build his/her book of business in both personal and commercial lines.
* We utilize the most current technology for client management and new business acquisition. Our desire is to help the experienced producer be successful and develop a profitable book of business. We incorporate lead generation systems which keep the producer a step ahead of the competition unlike any other.
* Only motivated and dependable self starters need apply. Experience and license is required (Property & Casualty and Life & Health are preferred, however Property & Casualty only is acceptable). This is a base plus commission position with bonus opportunities.
We look for people who are passionate about health and fitness to present our clubs to potential members and assist them in choosing the right membership option for them. Sales experience is great, but if you have the desire to learn, we will teach you and give you the tools to succeed. This is a full-time position with full medical and vision benefits. They are paid hourly and/or commissions and receive a complimentary club membership. There is lots of room for advancement and increased earning potential
Assistant Manager - Self Storage
Fast growing company is seeking their next Part Time Assistant Manager.
As an Assistant Manager for Space Shop Self Storage you will be responsible for helping driving traffic into a state of the art Self Storage facility!
- Network and Market in the local community surrounding your store in order to drive traffic to your property.
- Sell storage units in person and over the phone.
- Give exceptional customer service!!
- Collect on delinquent accounts by calling, emailing, and researching customer accounts.
- Ensure properties are up to brand standards.
- A background of either serving or retail.
- An outgoing and positive attitude!
- Strong Computer Skills
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation.
- A High School diploma / GED equivalent.
- Leadership skills
What we Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Free Storage Unit
- Health Insurance
- Fun work environment!
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Lawn Care Service Professional
Our Lawn Care Field Service Professionals provide quality, friendly service to customers lawn & landscape with attention to detail.
Immediate positions available.
Experience Preferred but will train the right candidate
Spring-Green is a Drug Free Workplace, drug testing is a part of our hiring process
- Daily preparation of trucks, equipment and inventory.
- Apply fertilizer & weed control to lawns, spraying of shrubs and trees, etc.
- Address all questions and concerns with clients
- Daily completion of paperwork
- Professional appearance
- Ability to use navigation system
- Clean driving record
- Great communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Hours: Monday -- Friday 7am - 5pm (depending on completion of daily route) Some Saturdays may be required
APPLICANTS MUST CALL OUR OFFICE 678-376-5777 - MONDAY THRU FRIDAY BETWEEN 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Advertising Sales Representative
If you consider yourself outgoing, are active within the community and desire job flexibility for a work/family balance, we have an opportunity for you.
This position is 100% outside sales, home based and offers benefits, training compensation, commission, bonuses and mileage reimbursement. The role requires both phone and in-person sales skills (phone to set appointments, in-person to close).
We have successful Community Marketing Executives from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Moms Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
Our successful representatives agree that their compensation is directly proportionate to the amount of hard work they put in day to day.
Welcome Wagon is a direct marketer of a growing line of innovative, multi-media products that reach residential consumers on behalf of local merchants. We greet new homebuyers through the mail and the internet, providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals, and services that we know will benefit them as they settle into their new homes.
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
- Extended periods of standing or sitting
- Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
- Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
- Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
- Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V
Entry Level Sales Manager
Entry Level Sales Manager
Are You Ready To Start Your Last Career?
Training & Support:
Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes.
Entry Level Sales Manager
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Make a Difference:
Our Sales Managers can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- $65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Bonuses Annually)
- Stock Sharing Programs
- Residual Income Streams
- Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Company Generated Leads
- Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
- Professional Coaching and Mentorship
- Career Advancement Based on Your Merit
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Entry Level Sales Manager position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Sales Representative Sales And Marketing Department
A Little About Us
The LYNKS Marketing team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
A Lot About You
We are seeking a Junior Account Executive to join our team. The position will be based in Atlanta, GA and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at LYNKS!
Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Team player who can also produce independent results
What we offer:
Competitive compensation package
Advancement Potential, Advancement and pay are based on an individual’s performance
Fun and energetic work environment
Employee Awards and Recognition
We are looking for a fun and energetic technician to match our growing business with 3 years minimum of residential electrical experience for permanent employment. Must have a good understanding of the NEC requirements. Must have own tools, clean driving record and the candidate will be administered a small hands on test. Must have a positive attitude, strong customer service, be hardworking, honest, clean cut and get along with a small team of peers.
We provide on going training and many perks.
Technician will be assigned to residential house calls depending on their aptitude. You must have a clean, valid driver's license but having your own vehicle is not a requirement. We expect you to have your own set of basic tools.
L & M Electric Inc. is a fully licensed and insured family run business with over 40 years of electrical experience. Our company is well established in the southeast region with locations in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
We provide both residential and commercial wiring to new construction, as well as remodel work and home additions.
We have received awards of excellence for Vendor of the Year by DR Horton Homes in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2016. Our service is unmatched in the industry. Our builders know they will always receive a quality job from our company.
DR Horton Homes, Crown Homes, and Adams Homes are three of our large production home builders. We are proud to say we have provided work to DR Horton Homes for more than 16 years.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!