Snellville Job Description Sample
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant, you will provide our customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In addition, you will partner with other members of your team to create an engaging customer experience. You will also be responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their rooms
Entering client information (including email addresses and/or phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional follow-up before and after the sales.
Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
Coordinating delivery between customer and distribution/delivery system
Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and products
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant you must be highly driven and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Positive and engaging personality
Creative flare and energetic attitude
Ability to overcome customer objections
Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products preferred, but not required
Computer proficiency including email experience required; knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad operation abilities strongly preferred
Relevant experience, preferred but not required
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Relationship Manager, Sales, Retail, Customer Service
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Insurance Associate Agent Career Position
Associate Agent Career Position
* Successful and established Gwinnett County insurance agency has career position of Producer/Associate Agent available.
* This opportunity is unique as it offers numerous markets including Farmers Insurance. The list of carriers includes markets that the producer will need to successfully build his/her book of business in both personal and commercial lines.
* We utilize the most current technology for client management and new business acquisition. Our desire is to help the experienced producer be successful and develop a profitable book of business. We incorporate lead generation systems which keep the producer a step ahead of the competition unlike any other.
* Only motivated and dependable self starters need apply. Experience and license is required (Property & Casualty and Life & Health are preferred, however Property & Casualty only is acceptable). This is a base plus commission position with bonus opportunities.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable business and benefit solutions. Our Sales Executives can make a real difference in people's lives. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater!
Excellent Communication Skills
Commitment to Excellence
High Personal Integrity and Character
A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
Coachable and Accountable Team Player
Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
$65k - $131k First Year Income Potential (Senior Leaders 200k+)
Exceptional Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
Weekly Direct Deposit
Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 Annually)
Stock Sharing Programs
Residual Income Streams
Company Generated Leads
Annual Awards Trip (Exotic Locations)
Merit Based Career Advancement
Professional Coaching and Mentorship
You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most time-tested formulas that directly lead to their successes. Real support means real people backing you up. Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Sales Executive has everything they need to be at the top of their game.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access an array of innovative and affordable benefit solutions. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Sales Executive position is also relevant to career seekers with various work experience such as; Sales, Marketing, Finance, Business/Office Managers, Regional and Territory Sales Managers, Real Estate and Auto Sales, Account Executives, Banking, Leasing, Financial Services, Customer Service Managers, Retail Sales, Educators, Business Graduates, Transitioning Military Personnel
Entry Level Customer Service Account Representative
Full Time- Entry Level- Sales and Marketing Opportunity
FIRE INC, a sales and marketing firm located in the Atlanta area, is seeking driven individuals with the desire to grow, advance, and build a career within our company.
The junior executive position offers a fun, energetic, and team oriented environment where individuals will be provided with a fun training program and will have the opportunity to advance accordingly based on performance. This position includes one to one sales based interaction with customers. Junior executives will be trained to interact and communicate with potential and existing customers as well as develop professional and personal managerial skills. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based on individual performance
- Self Motivated & Driven Individuals
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
- Desire to Constantly Learn
- Driven by Competition
- Desire for Potential Travel
-Career Advancement Opportunity
-Time off for Major Holidays
-Training and Developmental Opportunities
-Discount on Client Services
-Wellness Programs- Sports Team Leagues
-Weekly Office Night
Learn more about our culture:
Visit our Website
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant.
Increasingly a gap has grown between product and consumer in our digital age. Fire, Inc Atlanta's sales force bridges this gap with actual in-person contact with potential customers. Our in-person sales separate us from the rest of our competition and our unique sales approach enhances brand loyalty.
Fire, Inc. is one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta. The people at Fire, Inc. are highly trained, self-motivated, and outgoing. We provide plenty of training, and teach skills that are essential in any business including strengthened communications, a strong work ethic, how to interface with customers, public speaking, and overcoming objections.
Customer Service Sales Associate
We are seeking a Customer Service Sales Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, packing and shipping packages throughout the USA and the world. The UPS Store also offers postal services, mailbox rental, notary, faxing, design and printing among other services.
- Pack and process packages and mail
- Provide information about the products and services
- Open and close the store
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Operate the cash register
- Assist customers with print projects
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer/internet/software skills including some graphic design ability
- Physically fit enough to perform the job (lifting, bending etc)
We are looking for a fun and energetic technician to match our growing business with 3 years minimum of residential electrical experience for permanent employment. Must have a good understanding of the NEC requirements. Must have own tools, clean driving record and the candidate will be administered a small hands on test. Must have a positive attitude, strong customer service, be hardworking, honest, clean cut and get along with a small team of peers.
We provide on going training and many perks.
Technician will be assigned to residential house calls depending on their aptitude. You must have a clean, valid driver's license but having your own vehicle is not a requirement. We expect you to have your own set of basic tools.
L & M Electric Inc. is a fully licensed and insured family run business with over 40 years of electrical experience. Our company is well established in the southeast region with locations in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
We provide both residential and commercial wiring to new construction, as well as remodel work and home additions.
We have received awards of excellence for Vendor of the Year by DR Horton Homes in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2016. Our service is unmatched in the industry. Our builders know they will always receive a quality job from our company.
DR Horton Homes, Crown Homes, and Adams Homes are three of our large production home builders. We are proud to say we have provided work to DR Horton Homes for more than 16 years.
Become a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the QSR business. We are experiencing record growth and are looking for bright hard working Managers to join our team in Snellville, GA!
Cook Out is a fast paced and upbeat work environment that isn't just a job, it's a career. We work hard and have fun while doing it. We are a performance based company that rewards greatly for hard work. Where you go with Cook Out is all up to you. Come start an exciting new career and grow with our team!
· 1 year Management experience
· Hands on management
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to thrive is a fast-paced environment
· 1 year Restaurant Management experience
Standard Management Benefits:
· The company offers multiple bonus programs
· Paid vacations are included after one year of employment
· Bi – weekly pay
Preschool Teacher - Norcross Child Care
We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Valid driver's license may be required
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!