Snoqualmie Job Description Sample
Software Test & Evaluation Technician II
As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for participating in the testing of software applications designed for Client's Life Sciences Cell Analysis Imaging Systems. Our products provide comprehensive microscopy imaging solutions to help scientists address disease-related questions for cellular and subcellular analyses beyond the limitations of conventional methods. You will be required to validate functionality and report test results. Desirable candidates will be able to effectively:
Learn and participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Work with software developers to create new test cases to verify new development
Execute manual test plans
Analyze and debug failures during manual testing
Track issues in a defect tracking system
Document and publish test results
Able to deliver quality results under minimal supervision
Skills and background that we are looking for:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
0 to 1.5 years testing experience
Solid verbal and written communication skills with a strong team orientation
Exceptional critical thinking and data analysis skills
Knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development
Contract to Hire (6 months possibility to convert)
Interview process: Technical Interview with Engineers for 1 hour then 1 Manager Interview via Video Webex
This person will be a part of a global team working to deliver global engineering support to customers, partners, and field engineers for the Cisco product line. You will feel the satisfaction of helping customers successfully utilize Stealthwatch by supporting the operational needs of customers using Lancope products for network security and forensics. You will proactively suggest new ideas and changes that customers can implement to increase their consumption and adoption of the Cisco product line. Our support organization is looking for engineers who can manage successful new product installations and upgrades for customers.
Would be great if your engineer can help us with design, config, and train on StealthWatch (primary skill requirement) with FireEye as a nice to have. We would also benefit from this person having network and knowledge in other components you see below (secondary skill requirement).
- Deploying security suite in many companies. A key engineer responsibility (Network/ Stealthwatch/ FireEye NX)
- This person will need experience in SW security suite as well as work with application hardware
- International business and supported by in country resources based on the design
- Understanding the objective of the security stack and network topology to design a solution of installing stealth watch and FireEye
- Cisco Switches Provide standard stub/view to country network
- StealthWatch Flow: It provides internal visibility and capture network flow. It feeds network traffic to Gigamon
- FireEye NX
- Network knowledge to help operationalized- Cisco
- Gigamon- Country network layer is accessible. Country egress is visible. Inline is setup. The support is transition to the US network team
- Documentation of work
- Configuration and integration of applications
- Quick learners
- Communicates clearly due through international sites and teams
Technical Recruiting Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): United States; Washington; Issaquah
As a UI Developer you will develop front end applications that ensure a performant and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
• Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules
• Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• A minimum of 5 years professional front-end development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
• Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks
• Understanding of UX principles and best practice
• s• Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
• Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, Gradle, NoSQL ( Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB )
• Experience developing in a Java web development shop
• Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
• Demonstrated experience utilizing CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt, Jasmine, JSCoverage)
• Experience deploying applications in a Cloud environment
• Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
Sr. Software Developer
• Leverage your image processing expertise to invent and implement algorithms for correction and manipulation of biological images acquired from an automated image scanner
• Create and implement algorithms to analyze image data to guide instrument control
• Work closely with instrument control and user interface developers to deliver imaging solutions to our customers
• Evaluate existing technology and determine optimal algorithms to implement based on performance requirements
• Validate performance of system through collaboration with test and system engineers
• Work with system engineers and scientists to define requirements for system performance
• Leverage imaging physics to enhance algorithmic performance
• Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
• At least 3 years’ experience in Java programming and image processing
• At least 3 years’ experience in C/C++
• Experience in multi-threaded programming
• Ability to understand and work within a large existing code base
• Demonstrated ability to write Python and C++ code for quick demonstration of ideas as well as robust, efficient, scaled-up software systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Experience with hardware control, image acquisition
• .NET, SQL server, WCF, WPF, MEF knowledge
• M.S Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Image Analysis
• Deep hands-on experience involving algorithm development in fields such as image processing, homogenous matrix transformations, registration, stitching, and correction
• Post-doctoral or industrial experience inventing and developing image analysis algorithms
Role Summary: Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, manufacture and service complex state-of-the-art fluorescent microscopy imaging systems. Activities include detailed mechanical, structural, thermodynamic design of sub-systems and components through all phases of product development and sustainment, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test, supplier interfaces, manufacturing and service support
Specific tasks include mechanical design, drafting, documentation, prototyping, and design verification/ testing of electro-mechanical devices.
General Skills and Duties include (but are not limited to):
1. Develop robust designs for new and existing products that can be produced economically and according to established project timelines
2. Possess a level of functional experience and expertise necessary to work independently and to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution
3. Collaborate with Product Management to develop product specifications and requirements to drive the product development process
4. Work from existing product specifications and requirements to develop component and assembly designs, specify materials, and establish performance requirements
5. Provide budget and schedule estimates within a project (time-plan, resource needs, status reports, cost monitoring, resource usage, technology requirements, etc.)
6. Be accountable for implementing and sharing knowledge of engineering standards
7. Prepare & communicate assembly and test processes and reports
8. Prepare engineering change requests, engineering change notices, bills of material
9. Select and procure off-the shelf components and subsystems
10. Submit and maintain part and document information using an online PDM parts and document control tool
11. Develop test equipment for prototype testing, conduct tests and analyze results
12. Interface directly with manufacturing employees to clarify questions on drawings and designs. Assist Manufacturing in assembly, troubleshooting and rework regarding production issues
13. Collaborate with Quality and Purchasing to establish appropriate quality metrics, critical-to-quality characteristics. and selection of qualified suppliers
14. Assist Technical Service in troubleshooting field installations
15. Strong team player with effective oral and written communication skills
16. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
Specific Skills & Experience:
1. Strong experience with Autodesk Inventor or similar CAD package required (e.g. Catia, Unigraphics, Pro/E, Solidworks)
2. Solid proficiency in drafting of Mechanical Engineering drawings, following ANSI Y14.5 & GD&T standards.
3. Familiar in design with and selection of electric motors, actuators, springs, gears, bearings, fasteners
4. Applicable experience in part design and fabrication processes with metals and plastics
5. Adaptable experience in the unique demands of developing rapid prototype parts as well the processes associated with their transition into a low-rate production environment
1. Must possess an Accredited BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
2. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
3. Must be willing to work in our Issaquah, WA facility full-time
1. Accredited degree in Mechanical Engineering and 8 years relevant work experience
2. Experience with Optics, or EMC-compatible enclosure design
3. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
4. Strong experience and knowledge in design and verification of mechanical structures, mechanisms, and electro/opto-mechanical assemblies using dynamics and stress analysis, basic heat transfer, thermal, & FEM analysis
The Production Finish Welder is responsible for set up, fitting, welding and finishing preparation of all parts and assemblies that comprise TGP's product lines.
Coordinates with the supervisors or weld prep and scheduling position for all work.
Checks material for defects and correct dimensions.
Verifies all operations have been completed as specified on the documents.
Reports all issues and inconsistencies.
Uses Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)'s for materials and operations not in compliance.
Initiates corrective actions to get NCR's resolved and get material back into production.
Expedites orders through welding as required.
Operates all equipment per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), in a safe manner.
Organizes & maintain the areas around the welding area.
Improves work flow, work processes or work procedures as needed.
Writes Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) is required.
Maintains equipment and tools as required by the manufacturer and as directed.
Trains additional team members.
Proficient in assigned welding techniques.
Metal finishing work performed using manual and power tools.
Periodic welding AND finishing test required to keep current proficiency status.
Performs multiple operations simultaneously often required.
Provide exceptional customer service to internal team members
High School diploma.
WABO or equivalent preferred.
Experience in metal finishing preferred.
2 years of welding experience preferred.
MIG & TIG experience preferred.
Stainless steel experience preferred.
Strong metal finishing skills
Provide high quality internal customer service.
Attention to detail and the ability to read blueprints, production and technical drawings.
Able to complete assigned tasks in a limited time frame.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong math skills.
Remains alert in a high-risk environment.
Assesses priorities to determine what is urgently needed.
Maintains schedule and tasks despite interruptions.
Why work at Allegion:
At Allegion, you can be a part of a dynamic, collaborative and increasingly global work environment. As the world of security evolves, our research and development organization stays one step ahead, creating new solutions to new challenges.
Ideas matter here, and we nurture them by minimizing bureaucracy, and encouraging personal initiative. Our values guide us every day, empowering our employees to do what they do best.
We prize strong performers, creative risk-takers, and progressive leaders – valuing our employees' contributions, and recognizing them publicly. As a company that's constantly seeking and discovering new frontiers, we're looking for pioneers.
TGP/Allegion believes that an excellent benefits package demonstrates our commitment to the well-being and future development of our team. We care about your success. When you work with us, you can expect:
Immediate Medical Coverage
Generous Vacation & Sick Leave
401(K) With 6% Match That Vests Immediately
HSA With Employer Contributions Up To $1,000 Per Year Depending Upon Participation
An On-Site Gym
What are you waiting for? Come join the TGP/Allegion
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
|Duration||8 months with potential to extend|
A leading Eastside software company is looking for an experienced Content Writer who will be responsible for writing about general interest topics to produce information online or in print.
- Draw, create and conceptualize storyboards based on the vision from the team and sellers.
- Collaborate closely with other units to develop high-quality assets from the storyboard including slides, scrips, graphics, brochures, e-books, landing pages, etc. ensuring production is aligned with the storyboard and solution objectives.
- Possess both technical and artistic expertise to push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to numerous quality and brand guidelines.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with all members of the team.
- Properly and accurately gauge timelines required for completion of work.
- Build stories and create stories, graphics, ebooks.
- It will be a library where content we will be created.
- 2-3 years’ work related experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.
- Demonstrated storyboard and/or art experience.
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe.
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Service Strategy Analyst
|Duration||6 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Service Strategy Analyst|
A leading software company is looking for a Service Strategy Analyst. This candidate will be responsible for analyzing complex data across multiple geographies for global customers, analyze and refine data, and turn analyses into clear recommendations.
- Will deliver against an innovative services strategy
- Collaborating across multiple teams including sales, operations, licensing is an essential part of the job.
- Assist in driving strategic programs.
- Drive pricing analysis and execution.
- Reviewing licenses bought by commercial customers.
- Determining deal structure at renewal.
- Reviewing discounting and fragmentation requests.
- Summarizing and reporting findings.
- Providing global enterprise sales team field support.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required; MS/MBA strongly preferred.
- Business proficiency in a language other than English is optional (e.g. German).
- Driving structured analysis of complex business problems with data from multiple sources.
- Analysing and compiling data from multiple sources and pulling it all together into one output.
- Providing thoughtful, structured recommendations to strategy managers and account teams.
- Managing and/or supporting strategic programs.
- Frontline interaction with account teams to close high-value deals.
- Pricing experience for large, commercial customers.
Senior UX Designer - 646748
Role: Senior UX Designer
Duration: 1-2 months
Client is looking for help with redesigning an existing application to help drive adoption. In this job you will be deliver wireframes, mock – ups, prototypes and design guidelines that can be used by the team of developers to design product.
The consultant should be self-motivated and passionate with the ability to work under minimal supervision and mixed properties.
4+ year experience in a product design role, with a strong portfolio showcasing designs.
You have a solid grounding in a user-centered design process and ability to both conduct and leverage other’s research to identify user needs, understand their behaviors, explore, iterate and define solutions through direct customer validation.
You have excellent interpersonal skills with a proven history of positive communication, collaboration and a general bias for action.
You are a doer and work to uncover opportunities, surface problems, and find solutions.
You are a clear and articulate communicator. You are deliberate about your design approach and relay on feedback from the team and users to iterate.
You are a thinker, ready to take in to consideration the complex ecosystem your designs are part of, and a grow out product with intent
Technical Program Manager
|Duration||7 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Technical Program Manager|
A leading software company is looking for a Technical Program Manager. This candidate will be responsible for creating the roadmaps and provide project schedules and status reports needed for consolidated roadmap.
- Create a roadmap for all releases.
- Gather the information from individual service teams and deciding on the appropriate visualizations for reporting to senior executive audiences.
- Provide program/project schedules and status reports that drives this effort.
- Interface with various teams to collect the information needed for this consolidated roadmap.
- The work will be split evenly between interfacing with various teams across the division and heads-down work to collect/maintain/present the gathered data.
- 8-10 years experience as Program Manager.
- Experienced in defining roadmaps and creating summary views of these for reviews with executives.
- Deep familiarity with how division-wide roadmaps are compiled for above reviews.
- Must be deeply involved in creating these compiled views.
- Ability to work across the organization, gather and consume a lot of detailed roadmap information, then distill this into the appropriate level of aggregation for discussion with executives.
- Ability to use appropriate tools for creating visualizations of this consolidated roadmap.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!