Snow Camp Job Description Sample
Class A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Cdl-A Driver - Owner Operator/Lease Purchase
OWNER OPERATORS and LEASE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITIES…. BRING IT ON! WE ACCEPT OLDER DOT INSPECTED TRACTORS!
Pinnacle Transportation Systems Inc. is looking for Owner Operators with 2 years of experience hauling OVERSIZED loads. We are in the Manufactured Housing Transport Industry and looking for safe drivers to haul homes; this is year around work. We have trucks available to lease purchase for drivers that may be interested in becoming an owner operator. We're looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with: • A current valid CDL A license and 2 years CDL A verifiable driving experience with no at-fault accidents in the past 3 years. • Current approved DOT physical • Must have experience hauling 14' or 16' wide over-dimensional. • Familiarity with FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) • An entrepreneurial attitude (good business sense) • Ability to make good decisions and focus on customer service • A priority on SAFETY Call today 704-209-2205
Experienced Flatbed OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
MTB is now hiring regional flatbed drivers for OTR routes. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license, 6 months' flatbed experience, and 2 years' OTR experience, minimum.
Interested? Apply now!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $2,000 referral bonus
Great benefits including BC/BS health and dental
Frequent home time
- 27% of weekly revenue with benefits
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $1,000 on 1st check
- $100/week for 40 weeks
CDL A license
- 6 months', minimum
- 2 years', minimum
- 23 years of age or older
MTB offers flatbed company drivers higher revenue on OTR routes with a driver-friendly, small-company atmosphere and a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Enjoy newer equipment, better pay, great benefits, frequent home time, more freight options, and a first-rate safety program offering great CSA scores. Best of all, MTB is small enough that you're not lost in the crowd. Join MTB Transport now and enjoy benefits like weekend home time, great equipment, and paid vacation.
Sales - Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
About the JobBankers Life is currently hiring Insurance Agents / Insurance Sales Professionals We're looking for motivated leaders with strong management skills, a proven track record of success, and the ability to play a critical role in our sales organization-one of the largest and most respected in the insurance industry.Qualifications & Experience:Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds, we do find, however, and that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities: Experience prospecting, networking and new business development Ability to close a sale Experience creating and delivering sales presentations Experience in Life, Health, or other personal lines of insurance (not required) Retail sales experience Excellent communication or customer service skills
Perks and Benefits: New Sales Agents earning $100K and Experienced Agents earning $300K Competitive commissions and compensation packages Quarterly bonus, trips and incentives Compensation option to provide commission after retirement Formal comprehensive training via our nationally recognized programs Opportunity for advancement into a management position Access to lead generation and prospecting programs Independence and freedom to set your own work Responsive technology support
Across the country, more than 5,000 Bankers Life insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our sales force enjoys unlimited earning potential, great advancement opportunities and work/ life balance.Join a respected career and Apply NowAbout the CompanyBankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
Bankers specialize in serving the growing senior market, offering solid insurance protection and top quality service that have made Bankers an insurance industry leader. Today we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Driver Needed
Hirschbach is now hiring lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license.
Interested? Apply now!
2015-2018 International Pro Stars
- $100/week retention pay
- $.69/gallon fuel (first 6 months)
- 99% no touch freight
Free Direct TV available
Free SiriusXM Radio
Practical mile pay
Custom smartphone app to receive messages and paperwork
Medical insurance available
Quarterly bonus up to $2,500 per quarter for safe, on-time deliveries
- $1,500 driver referral bonus
Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after orientation completion
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. We specialize in delivering fresh, frozen, and dry good products across the United States.We build strong relationships with our customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers, and we welcome you to join us.
Starbucks Barista Lead, Full Time: Walnut Creek, CA, Broadway Plaza
The Lead Barista supports the Starbucks Manager in running an efficient, professional, safe and profitable Starbucks operation following all company standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completes Starbucks Advance Store Training (AST) Certification
- Exemplifies Barista promise to produce and deliver handcrafted beverages and food, demonstrating Starbucks service standards
- Demonstrate current and working knowledge of drip coffee, cold beverage, espresso bar, and pastry stations
- Understands company health and safety best practices while following Starbucks Clean, Safe and Ready standards and procedures
- Demonstrate a positive role model for Starbucks Service Steps and Magic Selling providing an exceptional customer experience
- Upholds quality standards and actively coaches others to deliver high-quality handcrafted coffee beverages and food products
- Opens and/or closes area following appropriate checklist, verifies completion with Manager on Duty prior to leaving the area
- Maintains PAR stock levels and follows Starbucks merchandising, signing and product presentation standards
- Assist in preparation and production of all menu items
- Coaches to achieve desired Barista performance. Identify and use additional resources to measure how your store is delivering the customer experience, following Food Division standards and Best Practices
- Role-model the Customer Service behaviors of Anticipate, Connect, Personalize and Own with customers
- Assist in accountability for sales, expenses and bottom-line profits
- Monitor food quality using Starbucks checklists
- Builds strong working relationships with their team and supervisor, willing to help other associates and contributes to a fun and productive work environment
- Provide on-going training, feedback, coaching, and staff motivation to all associates to maximize team performance and satisfaction
- Clean, calibrate and perform routine maintenance store’s equipment using the Store Cleanliness and Equipment Maintenance Manual
- Utilize forecasts, daily sales reports and weekly food cost and payroll reports to ensure monthly profit/loss goals are met
- Assist in ordering food, beverage, dry and paper goods based budget and needs of the business
- Ensure that baristas are accurately receiving products and following Best Practices
- Assist with food inventories following Inventory Best Practices to ensure they are taken on a timely and accurate basis to ensure targeted food and beverage costs are maintained
- Maintain role model standards in grooming, professional appearance and communications
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- No specific educational accomplishment is necessary.
- One year of previous restaurant/hospitality and previous shift supervisory experience is required.
- Health department license or certification and/or alcohol certification as required by state or local requirement.
- CA and IL Applicants: A Food Handler's certificate is required for all food service employees who prepare, store or serve food at restaurants, coffee bars or any other food service establishment.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, reports, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to make change using American monetary units.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Must be able to move and/or lift at least 30 lbs. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Strong leadership profile and must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Has planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
- This position is required to use potentially hazardous equipment, such as coffee and espresso makers.
- Reasonable accommodations have been made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Work generally occurs in an office environment with moderate temperature and noise level.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Regional CDL Truck Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Regional Drivers Near:
- Beckley, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Kingsport, TN
- Lynchburg, VA
- Madison Heights, VA
- Riverville, VA
- Wilson, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!