Sobieski Job Description Sample
CDL A Company Drivers
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVER - McLANE COMPANY
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVERS $5,500 SIGN ON BONUS
McLane Minnesota is looking for qualified candidates to join our delivery driver team at our St. Cloud domicile.
McLane Drivers have guts, grit, and a go-getter attitude. Sound like you? Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
For over 120 years, McLane has been rolling across America delivering more than 50,000 products to nearly 90,000 locations. We are known for being a stable, honest place to work, and providing great pay and outstanding benefits to our teammates. Roll with us and become a McLane teammate today.
KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CAREER!
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$65K Average First Year Pay
Short-Haul and Same-Day Routes
$5,500 Sign-On Bonus
Benefits Start Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma
1 Year or 50,000 Safe Driving Miles
Must Pass DOT Physical and Hair Follicle Drug Screen
Must Meet McLane's MVR Requirements
Call McLane Minnesota- St. Cloud Today! 320-433-4226
Click for more information or to apply online.
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Licensed Practical Nurse
Consider joining a fabulous team at St. Otto's Care Center! Under new private ownership as of November 1st, 2016, Brian and Krista promise to take care of you! Currently hiring LPN's in full or part time positions for evenings or nights, every other weekend.
- St. Otto's Care Center is under private new ownership and is looking for motivated LPN's to join our team! We live our St. Otto's Values: Resident Centered Care, Respectful and Compassionate Team Members, Striving for Excellence, and Caring for the Community.
- Our Mission: We at St. Otto’s Care Center, inspired by our Christian values and beliefs are dedicated to giving personalized quality care while building and maintaining relationships with our residents and the community.
New grads welcome to apply!
St. Otto’s Care Center’s mission is to care for Residents holistically; attending to their physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological needs, to include: Respect and dignity for each person, open communication, participative management, stewardship and justice. Under the direction of and in collaboration with unit coordinator, performs responsibilities exercising initiative, judgment, and independent decision-making within the scope of the State Nurse Practice Act, gerontological nursing, state and federal regulations. As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will observe, gather, communicate, propose interventions, record data about resident conditions in a supervised, systematic approach to the care of residents and their families. You will assume responsibility and accountability for actions taken independently and delegated by supervisors in the delivery of resident care. The LPN serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team to provide an environment that enable each resident to reach their highest attainable state of well being.
- MAJOR FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for knowing and demonstrating St. Otto’s Values while performing all job functions. Operationalizes values with residents, visitors and other employees.
- Follows all safety procedures, policies and manufactures instructions when applicable. Responsible for prevention (or proactive) of unsafe work situations. Participates in safety program. Is familiar with general and departmental safety requirements. Attends training and in-service opportunities.
- Provide nursing care utilizing the components of the nursing process and evaluating Residents care through the concept of a modified primary nursing care delivery system. Responsible for managing resident care on a day to day basis. Participates in the development of a comprehensive Resident Care Plan involving the Resident, Family, Nursing Assistant and interdisciplinary team. Responsible for the periodic review and proposing interventions to update the care plan to ensure the resident attains and maintains the highest practicable physical, mental & psychological well being.
- Identifies and actively supports the role of resident advocate/liaison by communication and documentation and communication with the interdisciplinary team.
- Functions as a positive role model in professional relationships and interactions by utilizing and sharing leadership skills appropriate to the role of a LPN within the facility.
- Participates in the control of cost-effective services that include proper use of equipment, appropriate use of supplies, and effective, efficient organization of resident care duties.
- Initiates, conducts, and integrates guest relations activities in a customer-orientated approach to promote the facility as the provider of choice for area residents. Demonstrates interest in and commitment to assuring customer satisfaction.
- Identifies needs and concerns involving safety/risk management and Quality Improvement issues.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing personal and professional development. Maintain accountability of Resident Care by monitoring & coordinating other LPN and Nursing Assistant practice and make assignments within established guidelines. Provide positive & negative feedback and education on a daily basis. (This may include participating in team member evaluation.)
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate attendance, health and hygiene according to departmental and position standards. Is punctual in arriving to work, meetings, and following other schedules. Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Responsibility: Has extensive contact with Resident, Family, Physician, interdisciplinary team members and other health care referral agencies requiring diplomacy, sensitivity, professionalism and intervention in a proactive role. Maintains at all times confidentiality of all communication related to residents and staff. Performance of duties requires meticulous attention to standards of care and practice within the limits of your license. Performance of duties requires cost-effective utilization of resources. Responsible for performing job in such a manner that safety of Residents, visitors, and staff is maintained and protected.
- Education and Training: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Experience: Completion of St. Otto’s Care Center orientation program. Orientation, training and development will be given to obtain desired entry level competency in lieu of experience.
- Knowledge and skills: Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, procedures, and standards of practice. Certification must be obtained band maintained in Basic Life Support and per departmental policy.
- Mental Application: Demonstrates the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail for up to 80% of the work day when assisting with analysis of complex resident problems, transcribing and instituting medical-delegated tasks. Demonstrates the ability to problem-solve and make decisions concerning resident care and independently as allowed by practice. Practice good interpersonal skills which allow for effective communication with Physicians, Residents, Family’s, nursing staff and interdisciplinary team. Varying degree of mental stress is dependent on fluctuating resident census and acuity levels.
- Worker Characteristics: Assume responsibility and accountability for actions taken independently and delegated by supervisors. Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in achieving delegated objectives.
- Physical Demands: Ability to walk, sit, stand, bend, push, and lift weights involved in patient transportation, positioning, or transferring for up to 95% of the work day. Requires knowledge of proper body mechanics and patient transfer equipment. Must be able to perform requirements as shown on the R33.
- Hazards and Risks: For tasks in planned and emergency situations, involving exposure to blood borne pathogens and body fluids. Periodic exposure to one or more health hazards and physical risks in lifting or transferring residents.
- Other Characteristics: Rotating shifts or weekends required or per specific departmental policy.
- NON-PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Promotion from: Entry level position.
- Promotion to: No formal line of promotion.
- Supervised by: RN, Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing.
- Workers monitored: Nursing Assistant/Registered
MISSION: Inspired by our Christian values and beliefs we provide options in health care that will enable seniors to remain in their local communities
· We believe in caring for our residents in a respectful manner by encouraging choices and providing for their individual independence while ensuring their dignity
· We believe in the campus concept of care. Whenever possible, we try to co-locate the nursing home and assisted living facility, providing a continuum of care.
· We believe in treating our employees fairly and honestly. We support their education endeavors and career advancements and encourage their self-sufficiency and independence.
· We believe communication is vital at every level in a health care organization, from the resident, families, caregiver on the floor to the administrator. We promote a culture which fosters accountability, mutual respect, pride and ownership in one’s tasks and accomplishments.
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Develop and improve manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods
Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements
Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests
Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
Maintain product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data
Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Human Resource Manager
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Doherty Staffing has partnered with a leading producer of commercial trucking equipment and diversified products in their search for a Human Resource Manager in Little Falls, MN. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Our client offers a competitive salary range of $70,000- $80,000 based on experience and skillset.
The Human Resources Manager acts as a strategic business partner and provides support and expertise on all human resources and employment related issues including recruitment, disciplinary action, employee development, communications, performance management, succession planning, and policies and procedures. He/she will also ensure that the Human Resources function is viewed as a full business partner tied to business initiatives and directives within the organization.
HR MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations in the areas of EEO, AA, workers' comp, OSHA, unemployment benefits, etc.
Develops strong relationships and partners with managers, business leaders and other HR staff
Provides consistent understanding and adherence to policies, guidelines, programs and philosophies.
Develops, communicates and enforces location specific guidelines, rules and procedures.
Develops, plans, and directs local employment activities (recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting, and orienting) for the hourly workforce as well as the salaried workforce.
Directs the implementation of the plan to ensure an adequately trained workforce.
Implements and provides training. Implements safety and health plans to ensure regulatory compliance, a safe and healthy workforce, and low cost.
Incorporates Lean Management techniques within HR by evaluating the efficiency, effectiveness and value add of various HR tools and programs.
HR MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is required; Master’s Degree preferred
5 plus years progressive human resource experience and/or training
Must be highly proficient in MS Office suite of products; specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Proven track record of successfully implementing large scale / systemic change efforts across an organization.
PHR/SPHR preferred but not required
Previous experience in a production or manufacturing setting is required
Working knowledge of Success Factors, ADP & Kronos is helpful
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Lease Purchase Or Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Truckload
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Nationwide Truckload Opportunities
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
- Nationwide Truckload Opportunities
Great Competitive Pay- Up to $1,200+ Per Week
Various Load & Route Options
Consistent & Steady Freight
NEW Late Model Equipment
Paid Orientation & Vacation
Excellent Referral & Safety Incentives
Full Benefits + 401K
THE BEST LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM IN THE US:
New & Late Model 2015, 2016, 2017 Trucks
Volvo, Freightliner, & New International Trucks
Short Lease Terms – 2 to 4 Years!
Mileage & Percentage Pay Available….($1.05+/mile & Up to 80%)
No Hidden Fees…All Costs Up-Front
Full Bumper to Bumper Warranty
Full Comprehensive Maintenance Program
$0 Money Down
Low Weekly Payments
- 21 Years of Age
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
Call 855-228-9230 to apply.
At Roadrunner we are all about options. Our unique business model is designed to provide a variety of different load and routes to fit any lifestyle. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers experience excellent pay with us, great home time from the start, and the opportunity to take full advantage of our great Lease Purchase Programs.
Class A CDL Driver Minnesota To Texas
Twin Star Transfer LLC is seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Twin Star Transfer is a refrigerated carrier operating primarily between points in Minnesota and Texas.
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination
- Load and unload cargo 99.99% No Touch Freight
- Maintain trip activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Maintain electronic driver's logbook
- Submit paperwork on time
- Fuel tractor and reefer unit
- Check fluids
- Set and maintain temperatures on reefer unit per the shipper's instructions
- 21 years old
- Class A CDL
- 6 months experience
- Strong work ethic
- DOT medical card
- Pass DOT drug screen
- Minnesota to TX
- TX – MN, IL back to MN
- Five to seven days out - OTR
- Two days off
- $.40 per mile for OTR
- Drivers averaging 2,565 miles per week
- $15.00 per hour detention pay
- $25.00 per stop pay
- $160.00 layover pay
Regional– 5 state area
- MN, WI, IA, E. SD and E. ND
- Depending on where you live, home, two – three nights per week
- Home every weekend
- Some Saturday work
- 28% per load for Regional
- Loads average $450 per load, two loads per day
- $15.00 per hour detention pay
- $25.00 per stop pay
- $160.00 layover pay
- Freightliners & International
- 2014 – 2017
- Temperature controlled trailers
- 2014 – 2016
- Carrier units
- Some drop and hook freight (more added each week)
- 70% customer freight
- 30% broker freight
- 99.99% no touch loads
AirBorn is currently seeking a talented Electrical Engineer. Candidate should be well rounded and have experience with printed circuit board design and manufacturing, electronic hardware design and implementation, high speed data rate test systems, and microcontrollers and embedded firmware. Candidates should be interested in working in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
As a member of a cross-functional design team, you will help to create the next generation of high speed optical and copper interconnect and cable assembly solutions. You will work closely with other engineers to design and develop next generation hardware, support testing and verification, and create test requirements, specifications, validation plans, reports and test procedures to assist in the design, development and manufacturing of Airborn solutions.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in printed circuit board layout, schematic capture, and design
- 5+ years of experience with high speed test systems and C# .Net
- 5+ years of experience with embedded systems and ANSI C
- Experience with TDR, DSO and BERT’s in testing high speed cable assemblies and interconnects including Electrical to Optical and Optical to Electrical testing is a plus
- Experience with passive and active optical assemblies and theory is a plus
- Familiarity with PCIE, Fiber Channel, Infiniband and Ethernet Specifications is a plus
- Experience in the use of design tools such as Visual Studio, MPLAB, Atmel Studio, Altium Designer, AutoCAD, Zemax and ProE/Creo is a plus
- Must be able to take direction, plan, and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to generate reports based on simulation and empirical testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions observes results and makes corrections
ITAR COMPLIANCE This position requires access to or use of information which is subject to the federal International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines "U.S. Person" as U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., person admitted as a refugee to the U.S., person granted asylum in the U.S., or person granted the status of alien lawfully admitted for temporary residence to the U.S. under 8 U.S.C. §1160(a) (for special agricultural workers) or 8 U.S.C. §1255(a)(1) (an amnesty program).
[Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet]
Since 1958, AirBorn believes employees are the company's most important asset. We, as employee owners, are responsible for the creative ingenuity that contributes to the company's success. Part of the excitement of working at AirBorn is knowing that each one of us plays a role in shaping the future achievements of the company.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Little Falls,Mn)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: independent business ownership opportunity, job online, remote online, remote position, remote work, stay at home opportunity, stay at home work, telecommute contractor, telecommute employment, work remotely
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!