Somerdale Job Description Sample
Junior BIG Data Back-End Developer
The client is a global and data-driven media buying company with offices in merica, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.A Their integrated solutions combine industry expertise and advanced technologies to deliver the top performing marketing and advertising solutions in the industry a public media company in the US.
Our back-end team is looking for a Junior Big Data Back-end Developer to help us build one of the most sophisticated platforms you can ever imagine, whilst using the most agile technologies and lean methodologies to beat our global competitors. The right candidate will be ambitious and eager to further develop their knowledge on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain software products and plan the best solutions whilst keeping in mind the big picture
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Architect and build server side platforms using both Node.js and JVM-based languages
- Integrate new international world class companies providing advertising traffic
- Improve and upgrade current integration pipes with huge companies like Twitter and Google
- Implement new features driving through the whole process of retrieving requirements, designing, developing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining
- Opportunity to have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional work environment with friendly peeps
- Opportunity to lead tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc) in the digital marketing world
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace and Friday BBQs
- Continuous development of your knowledge about the industry, the kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for!
- Company support to reach personal and professional growth. We’ll guide you in the right direction
- Fully stocked fridge with fruit, snacks, biscuits, beer and soft drinks
- Team building events
- Hands on experience with Java Spring Framework
- Experience with MySQL, Linux servers and developing REST APIs
- Experience in finding performance issues by profiling with tools like jProfiler and debugging code
- Understanding of the benefits of good software design patterns mixed with a healthy passion for refactoring and keeping things simple
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Detail oriented, well organized and able to multitask in a result-oriented business environment
- Problem solving and accountability skills
- You have experience in development using TDD principles
- You’ve worked with systems/tools such as Node.js, Nginx, Jenkins or Scala
- You have experience in writing cloud deployed applications using AWS
QA Engineer (Ingeniería)
El QA Engineerparticipará en uno de los proyectos más estratégicos.
Los candidatos deben tener experiencia previa de 2-4 años en una posición similar preferiblemente en entornos de Ingeniería.
- Ingeniería informática, similar o suficiente experiencia demostrable en este rol.
- Amplia experiencia trabajando con:
- Unit testing (front/back) – (XUnit, NUnit, Moq, …).
- UI Testing (Selenium, protractor).
- Integration tests.
- Conocimientos y experiencia en metodologías:
- BDD (Behaviour Driven Develpment) + Gherkin
- TDD (Test Driven Delvelopment)
- Experiencia trabajando con Jenkins
- Nivel alto de inglés (B2 o más)
- Persona proactiva con capacidades para el trabajo en equipo.
- Capacidad de adaptación y autonomía.
- Experiencia previa trabajando con AGILE, preferiblemente SCRUM.
- Experiencia previa en Angular
- Experiencia previa en bases de datos (SQL Server).
- Planificar y gestionar la estrategia de QA (Crear un plan de pruebas, gestionar los riesgos, definir los criterios de aceptación, gestionar defectos y pruebas exploratorias…)
- Colaboración con el equipo de desarrollo para asegurar un producto consistente
- Colaboración en el proceso de BDD y la formulación de escenarios en Gherkin
- Recoger y analizar datos de calidad y KPIs de calidad, y proponer mejoras para conseguir una mayor satisfacción del cliente.
- Dar soporte a los developers y devops para la creación y definición de pruebas.
- Creación de un framework de UI automation desde cero
- Automatización de pruebas UI.
- Con facilidad para trabajar en equipo.
- Proactivas, implicadas y comprometidas.
- Con buen nivel de inglés.
- Que muestren motivación para afrontar nuevos retos.
- Con habilidades comunicativas.
- Con capacidad de adaptación y autonomía.
- Formar parte de un equipo de alto rendimiento, que busca el aprendizaje y la mejora continua.
- Incorporación a una empresa joven y dinámica.
- Estabilidad en la contratación y jornada laboral completa.
- Flexibilidad horaria
- Beneficios sociales (Cheque restaurante, transporte, etc.)
- Salario a valorar según candidato/a, experiencia, etc.
Speech & Language Pathologist
Make a difference – Join the Invo-Progressus Team! We currently have an incredible part-time opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist in Somerdale, NJ to provide services to students in grades PreK-8. Apply today or call 800-434-4686 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
Master's Degree from an ASHA accredited university
Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
Experience working in schools or with children a plus
Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
Professional Liability Coverage
Annual Professional Development stipend
Professional membership stipend
Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Electrician -- Commercial Solar
At MaxGen Energy Services (maxgen.com) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios
We are looking for highly skilled electricians interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems, electric vehicle charging stations and energy storage systems. Applicant should be able to deliver high quality, consistent and competent work in electrical construction in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures. Including, but not limited to full system installation, commissioning, maintenance, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Additionally, a strong understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and sound troubleshooting skills are required.
To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
Review project plans, specifications & installation instructions to ensure that the project is built according to the approved design and specifications
Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly fill out JHA & LOTO documentation.
Responsible for quality assurance for all work performed by the crew
Communicate with internal and external customers as required
Commission PV systems, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
Generate service specific reports using Microsoft word and excel to present to the customer as a professional document.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 2 yrs. experience in construction of commercial or industrial solar electrical systems
OSHA 30 training
Ability to work independently and lead small crews
Focused on efficiency and removing labor hours from tasks or projects
Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
Willing to travel on short notice
Skills and Experience
Demonstrable commitment to safety
Confident, ability to work on own initiative and resourcefulness to complete all assigned tasks
Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
- 25% of travel required
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Job requires employee to have required personal tools with them at all times.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc...
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Each job site may be different, and must be accessed individually.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime and night shifts as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SummaryAssists in the overall operation of the theatre. After an unspecified time of at least six months (depending on level of previous management experience or education and completion of the Management Accreditation Program) the Assistant Manager may be promoted to Senior Assistant Manager, Manager, or General Manager. An inability to complete the Management Accreditation Program or non-acceptance of a management promotion may result in a demotion to a staff-level position or termination of employment.Essential Job Responsibilities
Follows the direction dictated by the General Manager.
Supports General Manager's decisions in communication with the staff.
Spends time working in all theatre job functions.
Participates in the training and coaching of staff members in their specific job functions.
Assists in the preparation of administrative reports and special reports for the General Manager.
Learns and enforces cash handling procedures as dictated by Cinemark policy.
Observes and participates in the inspection of the theatre building, parking lot, and landscaping, Cinemark property, and equipment condition.
Reports the need for building, property, and equipment repairs to the General Manager.
Interacts with Customers for improved service in the theatre.
Enforces and supports the Cinemark Operations Guidelines.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Requires regular and consistent attendance.
Requires the ability to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
The majority of the work hours are during normal theatre operating hours and requires interaction with Customers and Employees.
Ability to communicate with all ages, genders, and personalities.
Requires the ability to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend in English.
Preparation of reports requiring the use of a computer and strong calculative and written communication skills.
Ability to perform the essential job functions requires certain physical standards to include lifting, reaching, bending, kneeling, ascending and descending stairs, and listening.
Monitor the physical appearance of the theatre, theatre property, and theatre staff
Inspect and maintain the building (including roof and exterior signage)
Must efficiently move throughout the theatre.
High School or G.E.D. graduate and at least 18 years of age. Note that if they are the ranking manager-on-duty in a theatre that serves alcohol, when the General Manager is not on duty, the Manager or Senior Assistant Manager must be at least 21 years of age.
Completion of Cinemark's Management Accreditation Program.
Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to train others.
Ability to work independently.
Accurate cash handling and math skills.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As a Pharmacy Technician, you are a vital part of our wellness store team that is responsible for the day to day operations of the pharmacy and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. . The role of community pharmacies in the health care industry continues to evolve as does the role of the Pharmacy Technician. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the Pharmacy department.
Assist in inventory and pharmacy management processes including: paperwork, order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
Complete customer transactions on the cash register.
Where Permitted by Law:
Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while collecting customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices.
Perform computer entry of prescription information including but not limited to: patient search, prescriber search, drug selection, prescription interpretation & entry, insurance billing and basic problem resolution.
Retrieve the appropriate medication from inventory, create prescription labels, adhere labels to prescription containers and place medication into prescription containers.
Assist in the administration of Rite Aid programs including: Immunizations, Medication Therapy Management (MTM), Customer Loyalty programs, etc.
Reconstitute oral liquids where permitted by state law.
Experience / Requirements
Basic keyboarding/typing skills to efficiently enter information.
Ability to meet minimum age and other requirements as set forth in state law.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
Pharmacy Technician experience or education required.
Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).• Pharmacy Technician registration or certification where required by state law.
The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.
Office Manager II
Office Manager II
You could lead people within an organization that still values giving back and offers flexible schedules
You could make an impact in a measurable way, and that impact would be recognized and appreciated
You could invest your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests
If you're excited by this, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for driven leaders to manage our retail offices, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. Our positions will be filled as an Office Manager I, II, or III, depending upon experience, and we also offer career progression to multi-unit office management positions and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to grow!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 years of prior related retail supervisor experience, or equivalent
2-3 years in an Office Manager or Tax Professional position preferred
Strong communication and organizational skills
Demonstrated aptitude for growth plan execution and desire to grow the business
Leadership and supervisory skills to guide and develop associates
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Retail Management - NJ South And Surrounding Area
152 New Jersey 73
Voorhees Township, NJ
- Job Type:
GameStop Retail Management
- Date Posted:
PLEASE NOTE: Your application for this position includes all locations within the district.
District Manager – role is similar to an innovative business entrepreneur and owner, with special emphases on comp sales, used sales, talent retention, trades, guest experience, and loss prevention. Within GameStop's broadly defined parameters, District Leaders have the autonomy, authority, and responsibility to inspire outstanding business results through others as the leaders of their district's performance development strategy.
Store Manager – directly influences the performance of everyone who interacts with guests and supports a solution selling environment. The Store Leader is responsible for fostering a selling culture that creates unique, complete solutions that exceed guest's expectations. The Store Leader ensures best-in-class guest service for every GameStop guest by using elements of GameStop's buy, sell, trade, and reservation business model, the Circle of Life. The Store Leader makes discretionary decisions involving all sales initiatives, operational effectiveness, marketing, scheduling, employment, and all other aspects of the day-to-day business processes of a GameStop store, which will demonstrate the commitment to a unique solutions selling experience for all guests.
Qualified District Manager candidates will possess the following:
3 years of successful, related experience as a multi-unit leader required
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science from a regionally accredited college or university in a related field of study, such as business administration, is required, although equivalent experience may be accepted as a substitute
Proven ability to work productively with others, welcome and adapt well to change, communicate thoughts and feelings effectively, and receive and respond to feedback from others maturely
60 to 70% with occasional overnight stays.
Qualified Store Manager candidates will possess the following:
Must be at least 18 years of age and present state-required proof of age documents
Must be able to provide genuine and friendly assistance to every guest during every visit
High school diploma or GED required; An Associate's or accredited Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, merchandising, or related field preferred
Three or more years of retail sales, guest service, and/or management/leadership experience required; at least 1 year of retail management experience preferred
Must be able to work alone and move throughout the store unassisted, for extended periods (up to 12 hours per day)
Must be able to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders
Must be able to occasionally travel unassisted via car and/or plane to offsite conferences and meetings (less than 10%)
Must be able to work a minimum of 44 hours per week
Seasonal Cashier TM
Description: As part of our collaborative, guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" We work hard to make every shopping trip frictionless, fun and rewarding.
And our cashiers help create that experience during each and every guest interaction. As a seasonal cashier, your love for Target and enthusiasm for helping guests will provide a friendly and efficient checklane experience. You'll help guests feel welcomed and become a multitasking superstar-starting conversations, making connections and efficiently serving each guest will be your expertise.Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to work both independently and with a team. Able to spot guests issues and resolve quickly.
Able to scan and handle all merchandise. Able to accurately handle cash register operations and cash transactions.Target merchandise discount. Competitive pay. Flexible scheduling.
Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to work both independently and with a team. Able to spot guests issues and resolve quickly.
Able to scan and handle all merchandise. Able to accurately handle cash register operations and cash transactions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!