Sonoma Job Description Sample
Automotive Service Advisor (Vineburg,Ca)
At Hansel Auto Group we are looking for the right Service Advisor. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a top service team. Our customers are our family, friends and neighbors. Can you help us take care of them? If you can, we would like to talk to you. We will pay top wages for the right candidate!!
The Service Advisor ensures that every customer has a world-class experience in our service department. This is accomplished through clear communication and a constant demonstration of energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Greet our customers with a smile as they arrive
- Fill in service documents
- Sell recommended maintenance and repair work
- Follow-up with each customers on any declined work
- Effectively manage activity in the service lane
- Maintain ongoing conversation with extended warranty providers
- Minimum two years of service writing experience
- Professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Able to sell/recommend service
- Track record of high CSI scores
- Valid California driver s license with a clean driving record
We are a family owned and operated multiple-franchise auto dealer group in California's beautiful Wine Country. We operate nine dealerships representing eleven of the top new automotive brands in the world.
As a leader in the automotive industry for over 50 years in the North Bay, we've dedicated ourselves to providing an exceptional experience for our customers and our employees. Deeply rooted and involved in Sonoma County, we pride ourselves in maintaining a position of integrity, fairness and honest dealing.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about three things: making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Family Services Coordinator
- Implement and support all MidPen ResidentServices and MidPen Housing policies and procedures appropriately andaccurately.
- Implement Family Services goals and objectives.
- Conduct all aspects of the day-to-day operationof Family Services Programming.
- Provide support and extracurricular activitieson a weekly basis for all residents, and implement lesson plans as stated inthe scheduled curriculum (After School Program).
- Work with residents Monday through Friday from9:00 – 6:00 pm:
- Work directly with resident adults during officehours and/or scheduled workshops/events.
- Work directly with resident youth in the AfterSchool Program (M - F, 2:30 – 5:30 pm).
- Cultivate strong relationships and partnershipswith local community agencies and organizations that address services needs ofpopulation at assigned site(s).
- Promote and publicize Family Services relatedactivities to residents and extend promotion to external partners whenapplicable.
- Assist in and/or provide crisis intervention andfollow-up (including but not limited to child abuse or adult abuse reporting);appropriately implement mandated reporting policies and procedures
- Participate in staff and team meetings,trainings, group outings and other site sponsored events.
- Maintain accurate records and files (includingbut not limited to entering data and tracking all service activities on adaily/weekly/monthly basis).
- Ensure that the direct supervisor is regularlyapprised of activities and incidents in a timely manner.
- Promote MidPen Resident Services internally andexternally, represent MidPen Resident Services with community groups and otherpartner organizations.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or a related fieldpreferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working withfamilies, adults and youth in a diverse population; or working with youth (5-12age range) in an after school-like setting; or an equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
- Availability to work 9:30am – 6:00pm Monday - Friday;occasional evening and weekends required.
- Excellentreading, writing and verbal communications.
- Must demonstrate solid judgment, discretion, andproblem solving skills when working with families and students.
- Demonstrated computer skills, includingproficiency using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Extensive knowledge and experience working withsimilar populations at assigned properties and surrounding communities.
- Experience with collaborating with local serviceproviders and assisting with implementing programming.
- Ability to satisfactorily pass a backgroundscreening, fingerprinting clearance, and Tuberculosis screening.
- Must have valid California driver’s license,reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance policy; orreliable transportation and ability to travel between properties and off-sitemeetings.
- Commitment to the Mission and Values of MidPenServices and MidPen Housing.
To provide safe, affordable housing of high quality to those in need; to establish stability and opportunity in the lives of residents; and to foster diverse communities that allow people from all ethnic, social and economic backgrounds to live in dignity, harmony and mutual respect.
We have established a list of core values which guide our work and culture: how we treat one another, our residents and our partners. We believe that upholding these values will help MidPen achieve operational excellence and will create an environment where employees feel valued and inspired to their best work. Our values are Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence (ICARE).
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Develop and direct Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) from receiving of raw ingredients/materials to the finished products, ensuring the highest levels of Quality Control at all steps of processing/production; Manage documentation critical to quality systems, compliance and formulation to assess present standards for the purpose of proposing improvements to quality and reliability expectancy of finished products; manage internal and external audit/inspection and corrective/preventive action programs; Work closely with production department to train employees in areas such as HACCP, SOP, GMP and allergens; Oversees ingredient, packaging, and finished product traceability and mock recall programs; Maintain and monitors quality systems to ensure compliance with FDA regulatory requirements, train and instruct lab personnel.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS: Food Science, Chemistry or related winery or brewery; must be HACCP Certified, knowledgeable in Kosher and Organic certification a plus. Must possess strong computer skills, need to be proficient with numeric data analysis.
Registered Nurse RN
PRN Sonoma, CA Job # RNHHsonCA501181b A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country.
Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division. Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health RN to provide services in the Sonoma. Join a dynamic team of health
Class A Delivery Driver
The Tremont Group, Inc.
Delivery Driver, Class A with Hazmat, Doubles and Tanker endorsements. Drives a delivery truck including light duty, heavy duty, flat bed or tanker and delivers either packaged or bulk fertilizers, chemicals or any other company commodity to clients by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Delivers merchandise to customers in a timely manner*
2. Fills delivery orders by obtaining the required merchandise and completes appropriate paperwork.*
3. Verifies accuracy of order including product type and quantity with delivery tickets, invoices and shipping documents and adjusts as necessary.*
4. Operates company vehicle in a professional, safe and courteous manner and maintains the inside and outside of vehicle to company standards.*
5. Secures all loads properly and adheres to all DOT regulations.*
6. Keeps accurate time records.*
7. Assists with stocking the shipping and receiving department to include lifting and carrying products and placing them in the appropriate place.*
8. Returns credit merchandise with appropriate paperwork and informs management of delivery.*
9. Picks up merchandise and invoices from warehouse and vendors.*
10. Provides customer with receipt and/or credit form for merchandise to be picked up.*
11. Performs a daily pre-trip inspection on vehicle and trailer and reports malfunctions to management.*
12. Maintains ability to work evenings, weekends and during declared emergency situations.*
13. Performs other related duties at assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situationsComputer
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and TeleNav time clock system.
One year experience in class vehicle operation; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must maintain current status on Federal DOT Hazmat requirements every three years
Certificates and Licenses:
· Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat, tanker, doubles and triples endorsements
· Must have acceptable motor vehicle report
· Must maintain current status on DOT medical certification
· Hand Truck
· Pallet Jack
· Pickup - One Ton Truck
· Tank Truck
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Tasting Room/Wine Guide At Ram's Gate Winery - Part Time
The Wine Guide position at Ram's Gate Winery consists primarily of creating an exceptional experience for our guests and members by showing your enthusiasm for wine, food, and hospitality. This position is responsible for hosting tastings and tours, selling wine, conducting food and wine pairings, generating new memberships and building long lasting relationships with your guests. At Ram's Gate we balance luxury with fun and approach-ability. Previous tasting room or restaurant experience is a big plus, but not required. Consistent schedule and consistent hours, Saturdays and Sundays are a must, with possible Fridays if your schedule permits. Position is hourly plus sales commission and tips. Wine Guides can expect to make on average $25-$30 per hour, if not more in peak season.
Sustainable Horticulture Vocational Instructor & Garden Coordinator
The Sustainable Horticulture instructor provides students the opportunity to gain hands-on training; soft skills experience, work experience and supports their Ready-To-Work training to help them become employable in the horticulture industry. Maintains HBC Garden and maintenance equipment. In partnership with Ag Sciences Instructor, plans HBC Garden seasonal plantings, projects, materials donations and volunteer workers. Provides instructional assistance to HBC Ag program.
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!