Souderton Job Description Sample
Title: General Manager
Bucks County, PA
Territory: North East
Status: Full Time
To apply: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact 215-716-3035 x 705
A Company located in Bucks County, PA is adding a General Manager to their team. Candidates are required to have at least 15 years of Construction Management, with business management of full P&L responsibility and the overall management of an operating business unit. Strong understanding of B to C sales / marketing concepts and techniques is required. Experience in localized business development and managing a sales team is required.
- In conjunction with senior management, develops and implements procedures, and establishes performance objectives for the Division. Ensures that all operations/projects are carried out in a timely, financially sound, manner consistent with the Company’s goals and quality standards.
- Responsible for day-to-day fiscal management to ensure compliance with budgeted revenue and operating income goals. Analyzes monthly financial performance indicators and makes the necessary adjustments to ensure profitability of the division.
- Directs the development and preparation of the Division’s annual business plan and budgeting process; monitors progress against business objectives throughout the year.
- Must be proficient at anticipating and resolving internal and external resource challenges encountered in product delivery to meet customer demands and quality standards. Special attention should be focused on attaining and maintaining a quality subcontractor base.
- Reviews and contributes to decisions on advertising, marketing, pricing and all other issues related to sales and marketing. Provides direction to local marketing agency in regard to marketing and intranet and traditional advertising initiatives. Must be cognizant of current selling trends, as well as backlogs, to maximize profits and production on a daily basis.
- Directs market penetration and sales growth of the Division, including new business development activities. Identify, analyze, and recommend strategic alliances to generate increased customer satisfaction, sales and financial growth.
- Provides management oversight to the construction department staff regarding the tactical operating needs in support of the goal to maximize construction quality and provide excellent customer service.
- Pursues and implements continuous process improvement throughout all areas of the business.
- Ensures that all employees maintain a consistent focus on high quality customer service. Where necessary, provides guidance and support to maximize customer satisfaction in order to achieve annual customer satisfaction survey (CSS) goals.
- Continuously evaluates industry, market and technology trends to assess the potential impact on business opportunities. Makes recommendations as necessary.
- Provides direction for the recruitment, selection, orientation, development and retention of a high caliber staff; ensures that well qualified individuals are hired and properly trained to carry out the organization's mission.
- Acts as a liaison in the implementation and/or interpretation of corporate programs, policies and operating procedures. Initiates and champions new programs and policies necessary to sustain long-term success.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge/capabilities in the areas of financial analysis, human resource and business administration, legal and ethical practices, marketing, business development and sales
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge to evaluate P&Ls and quickly ascertain areas of concern
- Ability to facilitate progressive change
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership/supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal, written and executive presentation skills
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead the most complex teams
- Ability to effectively use standard office applications software
As a recruiter, in our firm, you will recruit for various job orders for clients in various industries.
We are located in Souderton, PA. Employees are expected to work at our Souderton, PA location.
Role and Responsibilities
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team this individual will be responsible for supporting recruiting for all of the full cycle recruiting efforts assigned at company.
- Source, assess and recommend the best candidates to fill vacant positions from internal and external sources.
- Create detailed and informative submission notes for candidates being referred; strong attention to detail
- Manage the job posting process including adding, deleting, and refreshing job postings on multiple job orders
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts with area employment resources, participate in job fairs and other association events in the community
- Identify and utilize resources to source and refer qualified candidates to fill open positions. .
- Assist in the development of recruiting collateral
- Create and maintain candidate files in ATS
- Assist with overall maintenance of ATS
- Perform reference checks when appropriate or requested on potential hires.
- Perform background screening on candidates when needed
- Assist with on boarding of new employees when needed
- Other assigned projects and administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills (effective communication, listening conflict resolution)
- Experience with assessment interviewing activities
- The successful individual will be positive, proactive and flexible, and must possess a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage multiple assignments/tasks simultaneously
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing circumstances
Regional Sales Manager (North East Region)
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Bucks County, PA
Territory: North East
Status: Full Time
To apply: Submit resume to email@example.com Or contact 215-716-3035 x 705
A company located in Bucks County, PA is adding a Regional Sales Manager to their team. Candidates are required to have at least 15 years of In-home B to C selling experience.
- Candidates must have previous experience managing a sales team from hiring through performance management.
- Candidates must have experience in setting up pricing / sales strategies and growing territory
- Drive sales volume by motivating the staff through goal setting, promotions, sales meetings, coaching and participating in joint sales calls
- Monitor progress and success for each individual as well as the team. Create development plans for underperforming sales staff. Review status of leads, appointments, and signings on a daily basis. Meet with the sales team to review progress against their individual budgets once per month.
- Follow up with customers for a variety of issues such as cancellations, resolving construction, and service issues. Makes general follow up calls to appointments to assess what needs to be done to close the sale.
- Work with the Lead Managers to ensure successful conversion of leads to appointments. Review the number of calls per hour, percentage of their time spent on the telephone, the number of appointments scheduled for the weekends and mid-week, as well as the planned appointments for the sales team based upon source type and any other metrics to improve conversion.
- Ensure that the company sales platforms are being used by the sales team in the selling process.
- Assist in the development of annual sales and marketing budgets including sales goals and personnel and administrative requirements
- Prepare management reports for daily/weekly/monthly assessment of Leads, Appointments, Sales and performance. Assist in the preparation of sales-related materials for monthly meetings held with senior management.
- Understand the competitive marketplace and equip the sales team to effectively sell against the competition. Review permit data, if available, to project opportunities to sales team.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of advertising activities including print, electronic and direct mail.
- Build and developed relationships with Builders, Real-estate agents, and community to drive sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required, 10+ years in sales management role supervising a commissioned-based sales team, 2-4 years of Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated communication, negotiating, problem solving, analytical and financial skills, Good forecasting ability, Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM.
- Proven leadership skills, creative and forward thinking with the ability to teach, develop and coach subordinates.
- Proven record of setting and achieving performance objectives.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-starting and directed, enthusiastic and positive work ethic and management style.
Service Manager will assign work orders and ensure all departmental tasks are completed.
- Monitor department in-boxes to ensure all work requests are address in timely and accurate manner. Create a ticket and delegate accordingly.
- Service Manager will assign or re-assign job functions (Scheduling, Verifying, Trouble-Shooting or Discrepancy) at their discretion.
- They ensure team is cross-trained
- Able to handle all escalated work tickets types in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Prioritize work order tickets based on company, customers
- Collaborate with Human Resources requiring all personnel issues such as hiring, payroll, time off, performance reviews, terminations, training requirements.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external clients.
- Train team to develop and maintain a positive relationship with customer, strategic partners and fellow team members.
- Collaborate with Account Managers
- Utilize company established metrics and dashboards to report on departmental successes or opportunities as requested by leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Extensive work experience in the Hospitality, Construction or Facilities Management arenas.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and / or customer service experience; call center environment strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Flourish in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Process customer requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Analyze customer problems and aggressively pursue solutions which benefit the customer.
- Think creatively and act independently within scope of assigned responsibilities converse, listen and take notes simultaneously.
- Ability to maneuver easily between multiple computer screens.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet; able to create spreadsheets, emails and other departmentally required documents. Willingness and ability to learn the Company’s proprietary database program
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
McCloskey Partners, LLC a Full service human resources, recruiting and training firm located in Souderton, PA is adding a Full Time Executive Assistant to our growing team. The experienced Executive Assistant will support each of our departments and team within each function.
Previous Executive Assistant experience required. Previous HR experience not required but a plus. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
Assist account managers create human resources forms
Manage client files; electronically and hard copy
Assist with the editing of employee handbooks/ policies and procedures
Assist with the creation of slide decks for various training topics; must have experience using Power Point
Assist with the processing of payroll for various clients; different payroll processing system used are: Kronos, ADP, Paychex
Assist with the posting of open positions for various job boards
Assist with sourcing of candidates for various job orders
Enter resumes/ candidates in applicant tracking system
Attend job fairs
Assist with the processing of background screenings/ clearances
Assist with new hire orientation
Update notes/ statuses in applicant tracking system
Prepare new hire packages/ Forms
Assist with family medical leave administration
Assist with benefits administration
Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Assist with the management of Team client time sheets and usage
Assist with Human Resources, Training and Recruiting as needed
Miscellaneous errands such as dropping deposit off at bank, post office, staples etc.
Overview of position
- Manage the filing (will need to get the filing up to date, organized and then come up with process/ plan for moving forward) Filing is both hard copy and electronic
- Upkeep of employee directory and shared folders with forms/policies.
- Assists with logging account manager expenses and various employees time in time tracking system
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Maintains shared folders; along with account managers
- Drafts and updates blogs/ white papers and overall website content as requested.
- Manages blog/ white paper monthly schedule
- Manages Award submission schedule
- Manages Women Business Certification/ re-certification
- Manages Small Business Certification
- Assist in creating and then helps to maintain and manage Client Scorecard/ Satisfaction Card
- Schedule monthly staff meetings/ prepare agenda
- Manage tools & resources portion of website
- Assist account managers create human resources forms/files: Assist with delivery, upkeep, auditing, maintenance, management of employee files and forms.(Both hard copy and electronic forms/ files and work with client's HRIS systems)
- Manage client files; electronically and hard copy
- Assist with the editing of employee handbooks/ policies and procedures
- Assist with the creation of slide decks for various training topics; must have experience using Power Point
- Assist with the processing of payroll for various clients; different payroll processing system used are: Kronos, ADP, Paychex
- Assist with the posting of open positions for various job boards
- Assist with sourcing of candidates for various job orders
- Enter resumes/ candidates in applicant tracking system
- Attend job fairs
- Complete references / exit interviews
- Assist with the processing of background screenings/ clearances: Performs reference checks and verification of employment for candidates/ employees as well as client prospective candidates/ employees.
- -Release background consent forms to applicants, process background screenings through screening portal, in a timely manner
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Update notes/ statuses in applicant tracking system
- Prepare new hire packages/ Forms
- Assist with family medical leave administration
- Assist with benefits administration
Part Time Retail Merchandiser
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain the accuracy and quality of work our Company prides itself on.
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency – individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others’ roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Work flexible shifts (am or pm) based on store requirements and needs including a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail.
- Access to webcam preferred.
- Customer service or sales experience preferred.
Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Care
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to Pennsylvania for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Accurately fills and refills prescriptions under the direct supervision of the pharmacist
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Providing outstanding customer service
- PA State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- PTCB National Certification Highly Preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with QS1 or EPS
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Logistics Team Lead
Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting for a (Contract to Hire) (Logistics Team Lead) job located in Souderton, PA. The Logistics Services Team Leader will provide Logistics technical expertise to internal and external customers, including ensuring Import compliance when the company is named as the Importer of Record.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Train, coach, and monitor performance of the reporting staff. Support and mentor each team member to achieve a positive work environment with efficient and effective customer service.
Lead the activities of the Logistics Services team to help align customer requirements with processes.
Provide support available in the Global Control Tower database, by providing insight and clarification on the requirements to both internal and external Customers.
Management of the department's administration tasks including drug returns, arranging shipment transfers and supporting the Finance team with respect to approving 3rd party invoices
Perform the role of Logistics Services representative during Customer conference calls, audits and visits.
HS Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
3 years pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience.
2 years supervisory experience.
Previous experience in developing and analyzing KPI's for internal and external customers.
Extensive knowledge in International Logistics, including import/export regulations, control drug requirements, temperature control shipping and customs brokerage.
- 5 years pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
Location: Sellersville, PA
Type: Full-time, Part-time, Days, Evenings, Weekends
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registered Nurse is accountable for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients served and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to achieve optimal patient outcomes. The Registered Nurse practices professional nursing by utilizing the nursing process and adheres to standards set forth in the Nurse Practice Act of Pennsylvania policies and procedures.
Registered Nurses in many different areas: Charge, Home Care, Hospice, Maternity
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree/nursing diploma minimum requirement preferred.
- Over 6 months to 1 year as an acute care Registered Nurse required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing and over 6 months to 1 year as an acute care Registered Nurse preferred.
- Demonstrated written communication skills required.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills required.
- Effective interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a team required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Ability to maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills required.
- Ability to make quality, independent decisions required.
- Service-oriented required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities required.
- Competency in the use of a variety of computer hardware and software systems required.
- Registered Nurse in PA, licensed upon hire, required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year of hire required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!