South Amboy Job Description Sample
Executive Chef, South Amboy NJ
Summary: As an Executive Chef - Coordinates activities of and directs training of chefs, cooks, and other kitchen workers engaged in preparing and cooking foods to ensure an efficient and profitable food service by performing the following duties personally or through facility supervisors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans or participates in planning menus and utilization of food surpluses and leftovers, taking into account probable number of guests, marketing conditions, popularity of various dishes, and recent of menu.
- Estimates food consumption and purchases or requisitions foodstuffs and kitchen supplies for special events.
- Reviews menus, analyzes recipes for cost and acceptance and determines foods to be utilized in conjunction with the Director of Purchasing.
- Directs menu committee to control costs.
- Mentors cooks and other kitchen personnel and coordinates their assignments to ensure economical and timely food production.
- Observes and implements methods of food preparation and cooking, sizes of portions, and garnishing of foods to ensure food is prepared in prescribed manner with the use of production sheets and pre and pull forms.
- Tests cooked foods by temping, tasting, observing and smelling them.
- Devises special dishes and develops recipes.
- Familiarizes newly hired Chefs and Cooks with practices of kitchen and oversees training of Cook Apprentices.
- Recognizes and communicates sanitation standards.
- Troubleshoots various culinary issues as they arise.
- Conducts quality assurance review for direct reports;
- Directly supervises 1-20 employees in the Culinary Trainee Program;
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws;
- Manages and trains for appropriate paperwork for corporate office to maintain employee records, coaching, counselling, etc. Communicates effectively with the Corporate office on a regular basis in a proactive nature.
- Conducts interviews with candidates;
- Trains employees;
- Plans, assigns, and directs work;
- Appraises performance;
- Rewards and disciplines employees;
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems
- Outstanding culinary skills, a passion for food, and excellent knowledge of gourmet food preparation.
- High energy for working long shifts and be flexible as to hours/days worked, as shifts will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image.
- Effective organizational, problem solving skills are necessary.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully in all circumstances.
- Ability to effectively delegate, plan, work under pressure in a small area, and have excellent attention to detail.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four year college or university, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Serve Safe Certification required
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals;
- Ability to correspond routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization;
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry;
- Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA and HRA, AFLAC, 401k, Life, Employee Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, Generous Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time. Training and Development
Electronics Technician #2476
Food importer and distribution center looking for a 1st shift Electronics Technician for their location near Woodbridge, NJ. This is a temp to Hire opportunity that offers competitive pay, ambitious environment and the opportunity to grow and develop your craft within an industry leader.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the installation, assembly, repair and maintenance of electronic systems as needed while maintaining documentation.
- Understand PLCs and ladder diagrams
- Make cable and wiring connections
What you’ll need:
- HS Diploma (or equivalent)
- Associates or Trade Certification preferred
- Experience within the food industry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Custody Associate (Financial Services) - 434
Custody Associate (Financial Services)
Familiar with the following security processes:
- Focus is on Reconciliations.
- Corporate Action & Class Action/Proxy.
- Income Processing
- Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Mutual Funds, Options/ Futures/Swaps
- Securities processing
- Trust Accounting
- BA / BS required - Business / Finance / Economics preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services & Custody Operations.
- DTC/Fed/Global settlement securities processing strongly preferred.
- Experience with FIS (SunGard) Trust accounting system (Global Plus) is a plus.
- Experience with and understanding of Bloomberg and Electra Recon system is a plus.
- Oral, written, analytical communication skills required.
Design Thinking And Prototyping Architect
Design Thinking and Prototyping Architect
- Reporting to the Head of Technology Strategy and Innovation, the Design Thinking and Prototyping Architect will work closely with cross-functional business and technology teams to analyze end-to-end business processes, create end-user journey maps, and develop prototypes.
- Will work closely with cross-functional business and technology teams to analyze end-to-end business processes, create end-user journey maps, and develop prototypes.
- Conduct pre-session research.
- Co-lead design thinking sessions using the 3-step process (Understand, Ideate, and Prototype) to analyze end-to-end business processes; create and maintain value models.
- Lead white-boarding sessions with project stakeholders to develop detailed end-user journeys and prototypes.
- Coordinate with implementation teams to communicate business and technology needs.
- Collaborate with technology research analyst to assess vendors vis-à-vis business requirements.
- Train and mentor project teams on Design Thinking principles and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8-10 years of hands-on professional experience in Design Thinking analysis and prototyping using Adobe, Axure, Balsamiq, or iRise.
- Proven experience in facilitating white-boarding sessions with cross-functional teams and working on large-scale technology projects.
- Possess an executive presence as well as the ability to synthesize and frame information.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and coordination skills.
- Experience in financial services is preferred.
- Manage AWS private and public cloud computing technologies by means of scripting and automation (DevOps – Infrastructure as code).
- Automate repetitive tasks including system builds, configuration and application installation processes.
- Research, architect and implement from proof of concept (POC) to full scale deployment.
- Evangelize industry best practices and trends throughout Technology Operations, Application Development, and Information Security to facilitate successful delivery of cloud projects.
- Manage and support infrastructure applications.
- This position often requires frequent off-hours activity and support.
- This includes working on items that can only be performed after 9 PM ET on weeknights or on weekends.
- At times, this requires physically being in the office after normal business hours.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience working at financial institutions and with financial applications preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience with AWS Foundation Services (compute, network, storage, IAM, security, CLI, and automation).
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with architecture, engineering, and supporting technologies from the following list:
- PowerShell and/or Power CLI and/or Terraform or something similar.
- One of the following or something similar to: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Cloud Formation.
- Experience with recent versions of Windows Server (Installation, configuration, security, and domain are all positives!).
- Experience with recent versions of VSphere (installation, configuration, administration, management, and support are all positives).
- Experience with any AWS Developer tools, SDKs, IDE Toolkits, and command tools.
- Must be able to author work instructions, best practice documents, and scripts which can be followed by others.
- Demonstrated ability to master new and diverse technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with resources across multiple disciplines including Server/Platform Engineering, Network Engineering, Application Development, and Information Security.
Sales Director Of Insurance
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing a senior market regional office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Sales Directors are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals ($100,000 - $150,000+ total potential compensation)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best senior market product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 5+ years of experience in senior-based insurance products Life Insurance and Long Term Care,
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 6 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Field Service Technician
This position description identifies the major responsibilities of this job. It does not include all aspects of the position such as the potential additional duties assigned by Manager and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the company's overall benefit.
This position supports a leadership role on all field service activities that will assist other technicians on service projects. There will be a minimum 60% travel required per year. This position will carry a broad range of expertise across mechanical and electrical applications to advance company objectives in full service capacity. This position will support company revenue and cost reduction objectives.
- Field service experience in mechanical and or electrical with proven record track record in servicing conveyor equipment.
- Above average knowledge with mechanical, electrical, fabrication, and welding and hydraulic systems.
- Available for cover service request throughout the United States and potentially travel on short notice that may require irregular hours including weekends.
- Able to work in tight spaces, lift 50lbs on a regular bases. Frequent kneeling, bending, squatting, sitting and twisting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both external and internal customers.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with a strong teamwork orientation.
- Candidate must work be able to read and interpret blue prints, be results oriented and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must have demonstrated ability to use considerable independent judgment without compromising safety, product quality or company policies
- Computer skills; Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
Java Technical Lead
Location: Iselin, NJ.
This role will be based in Iselin, NJ and will support the Digital Advisor area.
The candidate will be responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements as well as to contribute to and/or lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
This role with also partake in managing the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists
• Design, develop and support for Web Development projects
• Creating and maintaining supporting documentation
• Written and verbal communication of assignment status.
• Troubleshooting application and environmental issues.
• Performing and aiding quality assurance testing and performance testing.
• Follow all internal compliance guidelines and practices including the updating of internal incident tracking software.
• Well versed with Agile and Waterfall SDLC execution process.
• Working with other teams, analyzing requirements and writing Technical Design Documents.
• Taking lead in all the work with minimum supervision.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Writes technical Design Documents.
• 5-10 Years of experience with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle
• 3-5 years of experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
• 3-5 years of experience writing SQL queries, PL/SQL
• 3-5 years of experience with Oracle or any relational database
• Experience in testing frameworks like Junit, Cucumber, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
• Knowledge of SOA and layered architectures.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Senior Cisco Engineer
- Implements the pre-approved Statements of Work (“SOWs”) and delivers the project on time and within scope
- Follows approved and project management methodology, ensuring that required steps are followed, deliverables are produced, and approvals are obtained from the appropriate parties
- Maintains responsibility for project/program issue resolution, escalating to the Manager when necessary
- Participates in project/customer kickoff meetings, status reports and milestones
- Reports weekly on project progress and accomplishments to the Project Manager
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer issues during implementation to ensure on-time results within scope
- Notifies Manager and Project Manager when project requirements appear to be moving beyond scope
- Assesses the impact of additional customer requests and reports the request to the Manager, and Project Manager who may need to reevaluate the SOW
- Verifies alignment to quality standards and project’s SOW
- Responsible for entering all work as activities or service tickets, submitting weekly time sheets and expense reports in the project management software
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar related field and 5 years of industry experience in related technologies
- 3 years of industry experience in related technologies in lieu of degree.
- Cisco Networking
- CCNP in R/S or Wireless
- Wireless – preferred
PHP Software Engineer (Central NJ)
Looking for a better place to work with more opportunities and a great team?
Do you want to work with the latest backend technologies and help influence the technical direction of the company?
Is working from the comfort of your home a dream come true?
Then you could be a candidate to join our growing team of e-commerce engineers!
SkuNexus is a freshly funded e-commerce startup whose leadership team has decades of experience in the industry. This is an exciting time to join us as our growth is ready to skyrocket.
As a Senior PHP Engineer your primary responsibility will be using PHP 7 to develop fast and stable production ready backend code. You will work with your fellow engineers to determine the best architecture and mix of technology to help us deliver the best product possible.
Wee use the latest tools such as Slack, Zoom, Invision, and Jira to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussion are the norm.
PHP 7, OOP, PHPUnit, MySQL, GraphQL, REST, GIT - are second nature to you.
If this new opportunity sounds interesting to you please apply now. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any code samples you would like us to review.
- Expert understanding of PHP
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 5+ years experience with MySQL
- 5+ years experience with GIT
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- 5+ years experience with Nginx or Apache
- 5+ years experience with Redis or Memcache
- 5+ years experience with HTML and CSS
- Create and maintain PHPUnit tests
- Experience working in a team setting using agile processes
- Enthusiastic about building great products using best practices
- Self starter with proactive communication and attention to detail
- Able to work 40-50 hours per week, working 9am - 6pm your local time
- Located in Eastern Europe, North America, or South America
- Fluent in English
SkuNexus believes in doing the right thing in how we we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and empower an open workplace where we strive to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we change the way the e-commerce companies around the world do business.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!