South Charleston Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Emergency Medicine Locums Opportunity In WV
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrustAs HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility's most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences its people. We believe healthcare isn't defined by the four walls in which it's practiced. It's defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.We are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician for service.
Start date: As soon as credentialed
End date: ongoing
Location: South Charleston, WV* Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): Hospital
Schedule: 12 hr shifts
Patient Ages: All ages* IP/OP: Inpatient
On call: No call
Support Staff: Yes* Charting/Dictation: EMR* BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified
- Specialty: Emergency Medicine, FP/IM with EM experience* DEA / CSR
Yes* Certifications: BLS* Position: 145463To get started you will need:* A degree from accredited medical school
Current State Medical LicenseHealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:* Competitive Compensation
Abundant available opportunities nationwide
Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-###-#### or email: to HealthTrust.Apply today.
Associated topics: emergency department, emergency room, emt basic, emt i, emt p, lpct, service technician, technician ii, technician iii, technician iv
Charleston, South Charleston, & Hurricane, West Virginia
• What if your 9 to 5 was as awesome as your 5 to 9? At Modern Woodmen of America, your career is who, where and when you are. It’s a way of life you just can’t help but share.
• Make your day, your way as a Financial Representative
• We're a member-owned fraternal financial services organization that believes in helping others, building relationships and making a difference in the local community. We are looking for successful people who want to take control of their financial future.
• As a financial representative, you’ll help your clients (Modern Woodmen members) plan for their financial security through life insurance, annuities, investments and other financial products. You’ll enjoy a flexible schedule that lets you maintain a great work-life balance.
• Additionally, Financial Representatives:
Join an organization and culture based on helping people. Develop one-on-one personal relationships while making a difference in the lives of the community members.
Bring people together through various fraternal volunteer programs to help make your communities better.
Receive comprehensive training and ongoing professional development from local Modern Woodmen leaders.
Attain great career advancement opportunities.
• Earn what you’re worth
• New Representative Compensation*
*Average first-year income based on 2015 hires
• To be considered for this career, you must:
Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident status
Read, write and speak English fluently
• Additional valuable benefits:
Medical and dental insurance coverage
Matching 401(k) plan
Noncontributory retirement plan
Group term life insurance
• Are you ready to be part of an elite team?
• Modern Woodmen of America presents a great opportunity for the right person. No experience is required, but not every individual will be the right fit for this career.
• The ideal candidate:
Is honest and has integrity
Has leadership skills
Is success driven, results focused
Can or has overcome adversity
Wants to grow themselves by helping others
Shows a volunteer spirit
Is looking for continuous self improvement
Enjoys building long-term relationships
Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
• Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America, 1701 1st Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201, 309-786-6481. Member: FINRA, SIPC. Products are available in most states. Individual representatives may not be licensed to sell all products.
This position is available for Charleston, South Charleston, & Hurricane, West Virginia , and surround areas.
Tool And Die Maker
Perform development work, layout and difficult tool room machine operations, fitting, timing and adjusting, e.g. combination dies for parts or irregular contour, box type drill jigs with difficult locating or nesting features, ordinary index milling fixtures.
Dismantles and repairs or replaces parts of damaged dies and fixtures, fits and assembles parts, and tests repaired dies for proper operation.
Operates cranes safely to remove and/or relocate dies to specific work stations/equipment.
Establishes and maintains an effective preventative maintenance program. Ensures all tools are properly fit for use.
Prepares sketches for machining of tool details.
Performs basic layout inspections of both tooling and manufactured components in press.
Must have all tools common to trade practice
Proficient in reading and working with blueprints.
Capable of working with varied ranges of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Proficient in workshop theory and calculation.
Overhead Crane Operation.
Ability to work with SPC.
Participates in ongoing Continuous Improvement processes.
Takes direction from Supervisor/Lead Hand, as applicable.
Protects own health and safety by working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
Maintains safety standard and cleanliness of workplace and equipment as outlined by company policy.
Any other reasonable request made by management
Skills (language, technical, computer, etc.)
Competent in all Tool Room machining to close tolerances.
Able to work with limited guidance and supervision.
Able to troubleshoot tooling problems and estimate timelines for resolution.
Recognized technical trade certificate Tool & Die Maker or minimum 5 years of experience working in the trade.
Sales - Insurance Agent - Sales Representative
About the JobBankers Life is currently hiring Insurance Agents / Insurance Sales Professionals! We're looking for motivated leaders with strong management skills, a proven track record of success, and the ability to play a critical role in our sales organization-one of the largest and most respected in the insurance industry.Qualifications & Experience:Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds, we do find, however, and that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities: Experience prospecting, networking and new business development Ability to close a sale Experience creating and delivering sales presentations Experience in Life, Health, or other personal lines of insurance (not required) Retail sales experience Excellent communication or customer service skills
Perks and Benefits: New Sales Agents earning $100K+ and Experienced Agents earning $300K+ Competitive commissions and compensation packages Quarterly bonus, trips and incentives Compensation option to provide commission after retirement Formal comprehensive training via our nationally recognized programs Opportunity for advancement into a management position Access to lead generation and prospecting programs Independence and freedom to set your own work Responsive technology support
Across the country, more than 5,000 Bankers Life insurance agents live and work in the communities they serve. Our sales force enjoys unlimited earning potential, great advancement opportunities and work/ life balance.Join a respected career and Apply Now!About the CompanyBankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with branch offices nationwide.
Bankers specialize in serving the growing senior market, offering solid insurance protection and top quality service that have made Bankers an insurance industry leader. Today we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans
Medical Care Coordinator
We are seeking a Medical Care Coordinator to become a part of our team! This position is providing case management services for the West Virginia Army National Guard in South Charleston, WV in support of Individual Medical Readiness (IMR).
- Tracking medical status of all assigned Soldiers.
- Coordinate Soldier treatment plans/health services with appropriate medical facilities and providers.
- Medical charting and database management.
- Ensure Soldiers referred by provide are followed by the case management team.
- High school diploma required
- Associates degree in medical office assisting or similar preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a healthcare setting required
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, conflict resolution and working with a team
- Technical skills include PC proficiency, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Complete job description will be provided to qualified applicants.
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Sales Rep Needed – B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Dedicated Regional Run - CDL A Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Dedicated routes give Hogan drivers freedom.
Recruiters are standing by.
- Ask about Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $0.50 CPM
- Average $1300 Weekly
- Average $70,000 Annually
- Guaranteed Home WEEKLY
- Newer Equipment Available
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We also hire Recent CDL Graduates/Trainees
- Peak performers exceed $80,000 annually
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 month recent truck driving experience
- Clean verifiable MVR record
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Recruiters are standing by
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!