South Charleston Job Description Sample
Physician - West Virginia Medical Facility Seeks Hospitalist
A West Virginia-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage due to growth. The shift times are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Locum tenens physician will see an average of 18 to 20 patients and 16 admissions per shift. This facility has most specialties available for support. No procedures are required, but hospitalist will run codes.
The ideal candidate will be a board certified IM with an active West Virginia medical license in-hand. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Employer covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.Adult inpatient with ICU7 on/7 off preferred
Board certified/eligible requiredIM or FP welcomedACLS certification requiredEMR: SorianPaid malpractice insurance
Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
Competitive compensation24-hour access to your Employer consultant
Charter member of NALTO
Cdl-A Dedicated Route, 2,500 Sign On Bonus
Total Transportation has openings for Class-A Dedicated Drivers $2500 Sign On Bonus Job Details: - 3,000+ Miles Per Week
Drop and Hook on Both Ends
Dedicated Route Some of the many benefits of driving for Total Transportation include: - All Trucks 2015 - 2018
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing
IT Field Service Technician (Contractor Companies)
Do you own or operate a small to large business that has a W2 employee model and provides IT services in the field? Join our partner programs today! (Sorry, we are not currently looking for Help Desk Technicians)
Utilize your training and knowledge as an on-site technician for all voice and data networking installation projects in your area. Contingent, a Comcast Business Company is an IT industry-leading provider that is looking for field service technicians that are trained in Telecommunications, Structured Cabling, Networking, Audio/Video/CCTV and much more!
To learn more about our Certified Partner program including pay terms, insurance requirements and to sign up please visit: https://www.contingent.com/partners/technician-partners/certified-partners/. Please note there have been a few updates to this program including two payment options and lower insurance requirements for our Certified Partners and are currently working to update this web page to reflect these changes. Submit your resume and/or register today to learn more!
INTEGRATION AND NETWORK SERVICES
Enterprise Data and Voice Communication Networks
Contingent provides technology integration and managed network services to geographically distributed enterprises. The below services can be used individually or packaged to suit your needs.
TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION SERVICES
Deploy, maintain and repair scanners, point of sale, interactive kiosks, digital signage, sound systems, cameras, printers, loss prevention equipment, cabling, electric, routers, modems, wireless access points and more
MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES
Keep stores securely connected to critical headquarter and external systems and wirelessly within the store to enable improved customer experience, empowered sales personnel, and more efficient store operations
Managed Wide Area Networks
Managed VoIP Networks
Wide Area Network Business Continuity
Managed Wireless Networks
WBD will provide a career training path for on the job, web based, and instructor led training
Performs highly skilled tasks in the diagnosis of malfunctions, repairs, preventive maintenance, adjustments, and overhauls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
Product Knowledge & Capabilities
Above average knowledge of all tools and equipment required to diagnose and repair vehicles and/or equipment.
Above average knowledge of all tools and equipment required to overhaul major sub-systems and sub-assemblies.
Ability to learn new activities and procedures relating to the position (i.e. new technology on new equipment).
- Knowledge on warranty periods and guidelines for replacement components.
Computers and electronics knowledge of various diagnostic tools such as laptop computer, multi-meter, scanners and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Actively maintains current knowledge of products in order to associate symptoms or failures to a specific technical bulletin or other published information.
Service Procedures & Systems
- Comply with all Service Department procedures and practices in a consistent fashion.
Maintains work area in a safe, orderly, and clean manner.
Completes necessary documentation.
Must consistently demonstrate the ability to safely operate all types of pleasure and commercial vehicles/equipment.
Quality & Customer Service
Must be able to work special/emergency hours as required.
Commit to delivering the highest level of customer service and quality.
Maintain a high degree of ownership over all aspects of the repair.
Strive for completion on time, within estimate, done right the first time, and as per customer expectations on all assignments.
Attention to detail and cleanliness in completing repairs on customer vehicles and equipment.
Productivity & Efficiency
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks of the job to maintain highest level of efficiency.
- Ability to identify and communicate “up sell” opportunities increasing the average ticket amount.
- Recognize when to solicit assistance prior to spending excessive time to resolve an issue.
- Must maintain an average minimum labor
Contact Branch Service Manager for specific job classification description.
Western Branch Diesel has been owned and operated by the Haneman family since opening in 1946. The company culture of unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction has built our reputation as a service provider and business partner of the highest standard.
Initially working from a small waterfront shop in Portsmouth, Virginia, today we operate out of 11 branches strategically located throughout Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Carolina, employing more than 280 team members including over 150 technicians.
Western Branch Diesel serves users of Detroit Diesel, MTU, and all other diesel engines. We also perform service on Allison automatic transmissions and all related equipment in the most professional manner possible with our highly trained staff – while maintaining our integrity and providing the most cost effective and comprehensive solutions for our customers. Above all, we strive to improve the lives of our employees, business partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
A Charleston WV area hotel has a job opening for a part time night auditor! Pay is based upon experience and can be discussed upon interviewing. This is a fantastic job opportunity!
Perform all other duties as assigned. Must pass pre-employment screening.
To apply for this job come to Mancan 201 D Street, Charleston, WV 25303
Mancan temporary employment staffing agency offers our employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical, referral bonus, direct deposit and weekly pay. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan temporary staffing including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the position please do not hesitate to call us at (304) 744.9675.Mancan temporary employment Staffing agency accepts applications Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm.
PLEASE FAX YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO 304-744-9100 or Call your LOCAL MANCAN TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY @ 304-744-9675 and a Knowledgeable Helpful Staffing Specialist with help you!!!
And remember...If anyone can ...MANCAN
The Staffing Agency with the Can Do Attitude...…
General laborers do a variety of tasks involving physical labor on construction sites. They generally assist apprentices and journeymen with a variety of tasks. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to loading/ unloading and store resets.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards
Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations
Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where work will be performed
Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications
Entry level position which requires physical endurance to include loading/unloading equipment, digging along with other strenuous activities
Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 lbs. without assistance repeatedly during a shift
Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
Must be able to work weekends as needed
Own transportation is a plus
Some positions may require additional pre-screening for employment
If you feel that you would be a great fit,please apply, and contact Ashley or April in the Charleston branch at (304) 766-1619
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Registered Nurse (Rn) Case Manager - Non-Medical Homecare
RN Case Manager
The RN Case Manager plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis non-medical home and community based health care. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities.
Essential Job Functions
• 1. Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care
• needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous
• 2. Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
• 3. Initiates the plans of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs
• 4. Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
• 5. Develops a care plan that establishes goals, based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates
• therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the
• family in the planning process.
• 6. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers
• medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
• 7. Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• 8. Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
• 9. Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements
• prior to discharge of the patient.
• 1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. A minimum of 1 year of experience as an RN
• within the last 36 months
• 2. A registered nurse (RN) licensed in WV or in accordance with the West Virginia Board of Nursingrules for Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) and valid drivers license.
• 3. Must meet the initial educational training requirements specified WV Admin Code
• Code (relating to Initial Educational Training in Administration of Agencies).
• 4. Responsible for the direct supervision of home health aides.
• 5. Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basicmath skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
• 6. Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer
• patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending,
• kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Get Paid To Train! Cdl-A Training & Job Placement With Swift
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part?
Paid Training.Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day. At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family.
That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
Associated topics: cdl school, great training, new career, new driving, student, student truck driving, trainee truck driver, training, we train y, we train you
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!