South Deerfield Job Description Sample
Process Engineer-Plastic Extrusion
Flat Die Business.
• Responsible to plan for and monitor daily production and use information to determine and implement corrective actions, process and quality improvements, Capital Investments/etc.• Investigates production problems recommends and implements solutions including but not limited to issues with raw material quality, formulation and equipment / tooling. Meets customer expectations and continuously improves efficiency working with internal departments and external resources.• Directs the necessary resources and technology to provide information in a timely manner to support business goals and objectives.• Makes decisions based on available information considering both short and long term results from the decision making process.• Responsible for troubleshooting process, product, and equipment performance issues.• Interacts with Middle Management, Operations Personnel, Maintenance and Vendors within and external •
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (mechanical or chemical preferred) with at least 5 years progressive job experience, preferably in the Plastics industry and within a manufacturing /maintenance /engineering environment • Graduate degree is desirable • Professional registrations and/or certifications are desirable• Working knowledge of computers and proficiency with software applications including: Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SAP is desirable• Working knowledge of CAD and other engineering software is desirable• Relates well to people at all levels in the organization and possesses a balanced sensitivity to employee concerns and business needs • Elicits cooperation and influences others to drive business strategies, goals and objectives • Possesses excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Extrusion experience
- Manufacturing experience
Office Manager - Benefits Specialist
The Office Manager- Benefits Specialist will assume varied responsibilities as they are assigned. Due to the need for flexibility in assignments, the following is a partial listing only of those responsibilities.
Benefits Administration, Open Enrollment, ACA Reporting, Worker’s Comp, FMLA, LOA & 401k Healthcare & related personnel issues are the focus of this position with additional responsibility in basic office coordination
Handle responsibility, work under pressure, and deal effectively with people on a daily basis. A varied background with experience in all aspects of HR is desired.
· Audit the accuracy of benefit information in vendor portals and internal accounting systems to process
· Knows and understands the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company's business and human resources management and continues to remain current in key areas that impact employees
· Educate and advise employees on company benefits using various methods of communication including e-mail, employee orientations, open enrollment information sessions, and customer service telephone calls.
· Process and track daily transactions in employee benefit accounts including enrollments, coverage modifications and terminations for benefits which include health, dental, vision, life, FMLA, STD, LTD, 401(k), COBRA.
· Audit the accuracy of benefit information in vendor portals and internal accounting systems to process
· Respond to employee and management inquiries regarding benefit policy and procedures
· Prepares annual proposal with providers to present to management regarding benefit program renewals or new provider options
· Coordinates and is direct liaison with all third party providers such as but not limited to: Healthcare Brokers, Healthcare Provider group, FSA & HSA providers, and 401K financial provider
· Implementation and understanding of Sexual Harassment Policy as governed by the state
· Manages the process of requisitions for open positions and maintains all employee records
· Manages the onboarding process for new employees including conducting new hire orientation per schedule, reviewing compensation and benefits information, collection of required paperwork from the new employees
· Provides appropriate new hire information to payroll department
· Organize and coordinate company functions and basic office support as needed
Experience in Benefits Administration, ACA Reporting, Worker’s Comp, FMLA, LOA and related personnel issues. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in personnel administration. Experience with personnel recruitment, hiring, training a plus. Associate’s Degree preferred. Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required. Organizational skills and a strong work ethic needed.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
$57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating
Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles
100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
100% Approved Tolls Paid
HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard
2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Local CDL Truck Drivers - Home Every Night
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Entry Level CDL A Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Purchasing Building: YCP The R&D Scientist is responsible for the research, formulation, system-design, and commercialization of candles and other fragrance delivery systems for the effective and safe delivery of fragrance. This position is responsible for supporting all scientific aspects of candle development and the coordination of the company's strategic goals with that of practical fragrance delivery systems.
In specific, but not limited to the successful candidate will:
Perform basic / fundamental research, technology development, concept development, new product development, process development, and commercialization of fragrance delivery systems. Work with third parties to develop and implement innovative fragrance delivery products be the subject matter expert in candle and other fragrance delivery systems Provide technical support and be the subject matter expert in fragrance delivery, combustible fuels, polymer additives, ultraviolet additives, antioxidants, colorants, wicks, and adhesives.
Provide technical support for Ensure the smooth transfer of new know-how and technology to manufacturing and other business units Design scientific experiments that yield usable and actionable information. Support and work toward on time completion of R&D projects. Compile, analyze, interpret and document test results, perform technical report writing and presentations.
Create standard operating procedures and train laboratory technicians in the use of sops and methods Support the development of analytical testing methods, sample preparation, data analysis, and overall performance for the following analytical instruments: gas chromatogram / mass spectrometer (gc/ms), solid phase microextraction (spme), gas chromatogram / flame ionization detection (gc/fid), and differential scanning calorimeter (dsc). Key
Bachelor's Science Degree required, Bachelor's degree in chemistry preferred. 1-2 similar experience, preferably within a manufacturing or CPG environment. Academic knowledge of or experience in polymer chemistry a plus.
Demonstrated scientific, computer, and organizational skills. proficient in MS Office applications (word processing, spreadsheet, power point) with knowledge of business related systems; strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail, and an ability to work independently and as part of a team. Shows self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude towards work and others.
Possesses the ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies. Demonstrated leadership/management skills; excellent problem solving, judgment, decision making; strong organizational skills with attention to details; ability to build effective business partner relationships. Technical Mastery and Subject Matter Expert within the Research & Development and related sciences.
Major areas of competency: Strong technical background in general science, especially chemistry. Good business acumen, Fosters a sense of commitment and accountability, influencing all members of the Supply Chain organization to drive overall innovations in scented delivery systems with focus on candles.
The ability to evolve the infrastructure and culture as needed to effectively handle and anticipate growth, change, and determine appropriate structure to archive results. Creates an environment that "wins support through collaborations" and influences others to excel. SDL2017
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Premiere Staffing is
Now taking applications for Manufacturing Workers in the South Deerfield area
Manufacturing Workers needed for south Deerfield area company. Experience within a warehouse or manufacturing preferred but NOT required. Hiring for 2nd & 3rd shifts, temp-to-hire and permanent positions available. Workers and Laborers are encouraged to apply for immediate opportunities!
These positions are for an Industrial plastic recycling Company in South Deerfield Ma. They make scrap, waste and out of spec material usable again for the plastic industry
Forklift operation is also standard. ALL employees will be tested and certified to operate forklifts
If you are Dependable, strong and reliable worker we want to interview you !
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!