South Deerfield Job Description Sample
Shipping, Receiving, AND Traffic Clerk
Title: SHIPPING, RECEIVING, AND TRAFFIC CLERK Location: US-MA-South Deerfield Job Number: 18200932 CTG's premier global client in South Deerfield, MA has a 6-month contract assignment for a Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerk. There is the potential for continuation after the initial contract period. The W2 hourly pay rate will be $18.00/hr. Tasks / Responsibilities
Understanding of plant layout of raw materials, rack systems and safety policies
Knowledge and use of rack data base system for inventory purposes
Sample preparation and UPS/Fed X program usage
Understanding and use of first in first out materials, rotating etc.
Pulling and staging needed materials for customer orders
Must be able to operate forklift
Distribution of incoming packages, supplies etc.
Doc / base management
Maintaining scrap area and scrap loads – preparation
Special Projects as needed Qualifications
HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior shipping and receiving experience helpful CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India. CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011). CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws. CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. Job: Shipping
Manager In Training
Retail Description: Our dedication to hire outstanding individuals and empower them to unlock their talent and creativity with a career they feel passionate about. That is why we are committed to providing extraordinary training and development.
At Cumberland Farms, we believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. That is why we invest so greatly in training and development. Our Manager-in-Training program provides in-store training on store operations, merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information, and employee relations.
The Manager-in-Training program: Identifies, defines and conveys management skills, utilizing in-store mentoring Includes instruction by our best, most experienced Training Managers Provides self-paced, hands-on practice to reinforce newly learned skills Manager training is three to twenty-four weeks depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the best training, support and resources from the first convenience stores in New England where we are committed providing customers with superior service.
The Manager-in-Training Program enables you to run a Cumberland Farms store using critical information from state-of-the-art Windows based computer systems. During your training, you will learn: How to forecast and order stock, and merchandise according to the Company Plan-o-gram.
How to ensure prompt reconciliation of the required Manager's paperwork. How to research Loss Prevention issues. How to build a strong team with proper hiring and training of new employees.
How to ensure that your customers are met with the most efficient and courteous Customer Service Associates. How to build sales and gross profit. How to execute monthly sales promotions.
How to foster an environment where customer service is key Once fully trained, awaiting assignment as a Store Manager your talent will be utilized by assisting Store Managers by covering their store in their absence. We are offering energetic and ambitious individuals a wide range of outstanding opportunities, and the ability to grow with a proven leader. Join us as a Manager-In-Training and show our customers what great customer service is all about! Additional Info:
Job Description: At People's United Bank, our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. We believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
As a Banker, you will focus on building long term relationships with our customers to understand their financial needs and provide suggestions regarding products and services. In addition to meeting sales and referral goals, you will also be required to refer customers to business partners in other areas of the bank. Our Bankers develop and maintain strong relationships with Peoples United Bank business partners to maximize customer solutions.
You will resolve difficult customer situations while maintaining professionalism and friendly customer service. As a Banker, you will be rewarded for your success with bonus incentives in addition to your base salary. At Peoples United Bank, we have an outstanding diverse team and foster a teamwork environment.
We provide extensive training to prepare you for success. Traditional Branch schedules typically fall between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday with rotating Saturday & Sunday hours.
Stop and Shop branches schedules typically fall between 930am-730pm Monday- Friday with Saturday and Sunday hours.
Schedule may change based on business need. Important Note: Ensure your contact information on your resume and application is accurate and be sure to upload your most current version of your resume on your application.
Resumes will not be accepted in our branches. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates as initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. All offers for employment with Peoples United Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed our background check. Peoples United Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
• Previous success selling/upselling products and or services in a goal driven environment • 1+ years of customer service and sales experience • Prior banking experience preferred • Strong understanding of financial products and services • Ability to utilize advanced branch technology including tablets, “super” ATMs and other systems effectively and engage and educate customers in using them • Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills • Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information • Demonstrate ability to provide solutions for complex customer related issues • High energy; proven ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment • High School diploma or equivalency preferred, and college degree a plus
Work Schedule: rotating Saturdays required
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: SOUTH DEERFIELD
Address 1: 28 ELM STREET
Posting Title: Banker
City: SOUTH DEERFIELD
Auto req ID: 10243BR
Zip Code: 01373
10243BR People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Staff Accountant – Non Profit REFERENCE CODE DS0010296188 Small and growing non-profit agency is looking for a Staff Accountant to help with general ledger reconciliation, month end close, budget preparation and analysis and financial analysis. Minimum requirements include a BS in Accounting, some general ledger accounting and analysis, experience assisting with a month end close and a understanding of GAAP.
Salary range of $45,000 – $52,000 plus overtime pay depends on experience. If you meet the minimum requirements and want to learn more about this opportunity email your resume as a word document only to Duane Sauer at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference DS0010296188. All emails are confidential.
Please note: At Robert Half we never present your background without your permission. email@example.com Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948.
Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Req ID: 00700-0010296188 Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
City:* South Deerfield
Postal Code:* 01373 Compensation: $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 per year
* Minimum requirements include a BS in Accounting, some general ledger accounting and analysis, experience assisting with a month end close and a understanding of GAAP.
Class A Driver
CDL Class A drivers transport products from distribution center to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or equivalent military driving experience.
We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude ofmethods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment : Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace. If you are having issues with the application process contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
CDL A OTR Truck Driver
Koch's Elite Fleet
Haul and deliver boats and yachts to unique locations.
The Specialized Difference
Haul pleasure craft boats throughout US & Canada. We'll give you time to grab your passport.
Koch is looking for the best of the best to drive our elite fleets. Paid training is provided.
Hauling specialized equipment for big clients means bigger paychecks and consistent routes.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good – and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
COMPANY DRIVERS AND OWNER-OPERATORS ARE BOTH MORE THAN WELCOME TO APPLY.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs.
That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money
- VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel.
You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (@KochTrucking) and Twitter (@KochTrucking).
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls
- OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness Matters at Koch
401(k) - Company Match
Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
- Responsible to plan for and monitor daily production and use information to determine and implement corrective actions, process and quality improvements, Capital Investments/etc.
- Investigates production problems recommends and implements solutions including but not limited to issues with raw material quality, formulation and equipment / tooling. Meets customer expectations and continuously improves efficiency working with internal departments and external resources.
- Directs the necessary resources and sui technology to provide information in a timely manner to support business goals and objectives.
- Makes decisions based on available information considering both short and long-term results from the decision-making process.
- Responsible for troubleshooting process, product, and equipment performance issues.
- Interacts with Middle Management, Operations Personnel, Maintenance and Vendors within and external to the company
- Initiates continuous improvement efforts that ensure root-cause analysis of known, repetitive processing, product and maintenance issue’s leading to product non-conformances and machine/Infrastructure failure.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts assigned engineered work, monitors work for compliance, and coordinates assigned work amongst different divisions.
- Ensures technical accuracy of project design details.
- Assists in preparation of project proposals and regularly communicate with clients to ensure timeliness of project completion.
- Develops and maintains process condition reports that give operators a valid starting point for production allowing operators to quickly get into production and achieve optimum process conditions.
- Develops and documents Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), seeks input from production personnel on improvements, and trains production personnel on SOPs
- Ability to learn and effectively use a variety of tools including SAP production and maintenance modules, purchasing/ invoicing of parts/ services to maintain/ address production processes.
- Ability to identify/ scope capital projects.
- Manage of Change process to document changes to processes and equipment.
- Participate in customer visits/ audits.
- Available to do limited travel to visit material and equipment suppliers, and other company sites for technology exchanges, training, trade shows and conferences
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (mechanical or chemical preferred) with at least 5 years progressive job experience, preferably in the Plastics industry and within a manufacturing /maintenance /engineering environment
- Graduate degree is desirable
- Professional registrations and/or certifications are desirable
- Working knowledge of computers and proficiency with software applications including: Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SAP is desirable
- Working knowledge of CAD and other engineering software is desirable
- Relates well to people at all levels in the organization and possesses a balanced sensitivity to employee concerns and business needs
- Elicits cooperation and influences others to drive business strategies, goals and objectives
- Possesses excellent communication and organization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Extrusion experience
- Manufacturing experience
CDL Class B Delivery Driver
CDL Class B Delivery Driver
Job ID #: 683
Position Type: Regular Full Time
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Department: Drivers and Transportation
Education Required: Not Indicated
- Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years Apply with LinkedIn Position Description:
Class B CDL drivers transport products from Reinhart distribution centers to customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired customer location, and perform other duties as assigned. Required Skills and Experience: • Drivers must have a valid Class B CDL for interstate commerce. • Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class B CDL. • We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age. • Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record. • Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required. • Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 85 pounds occasionally. • This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical and drug test. Preferred Skills and Experience: • Food distribution/delivery experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to: • Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments. • Other projects or duties as assigned. Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Drug Free Workplace. Position
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications.
Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Roto Cast Operator-3Rd Shift
We Build Careers As Strong As Our Products Pelican Products is not only the global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment---it's a great place to work. We're looking for team members who take pride in creating and manufacturing products that are preferred by professionals (including fire fighters, law enforcement and military personnel) who work in extreme environments across the globe.
With competitive compensation and benefits, our team enjoys a fast-paced, creative and exciting environment that allows them to flourish and be the best at their jobs. Employees are our greatest resource and as such, their talents are valued and their contributions are recognized. Pelican Products is a unique company that combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility and spirit of a small, fast-growth company.
We currently have an opening for a Roto Cast Operator (3rd shift) in our South Deerfield, MA location. SUMMARY Perform a variety of repetitive duties to set up and operate a rotational molding machine to produce various sizes of plastic containers and custom products. Perform a variety of secondary operations to roto-molded products as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES · Work from both written and verbal instructions. · Understand and follow standard safety and manufacturing procedures as documented. · Understand and follow established company and department policies and procedures. · Possess or acquire the ability to safely and correctly use a variety of powered and manual hand tools, motorized hoists, gantries and other equipment used in the production process. · Possess or acquire the ability to read and understand basic information on blueprints and manufacturing work orders needed to produce product that meets required specifications. · Perform or assist in machine operations to set up and service molds, monitor instrument controls, check product quality, and make adjustments as required. · Willing to demonstrate and share technical knowledge with others in training. · Perform secondary operations on molded product as required. · Maintain established Pelican quality standards. · Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a safe, clean, and orderly condition. · Maintain daily production and other records as required. · Acquire the ability to operate a rotational molding machine with minimum supervision. · Perform other related duties as required or directed. QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES · One year operating plastic molding machine or similar machinery operation experience preferred. · Able to understand and follow all established safety procedures and guidelines. · Able to operate machinery and controls. · Able to operate in a fast-paced organization and manage multiple projects simultaneously. · Able to interact effectively & cooperatively with employees at all levels. · Able to complete assignments within a set timeframe. · Willing to demonstrate and share technical knowledge with others in training. · Ability to work overtime (evenings/ weekends), with or without advanced notice. Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Trade Strategy Analyst - Yankee Candle
Trade Strategy Analyst
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Trade Strategy Manager The Trade Strategy Analyst provides the wholesale division with analytics that support the sales organization and wholesale leadership team’s ability to measure and drive strategic initiatives. Has a thorough knowledge of business analytics and data reporting best practices, creates and maintains the data reporting tools that facilitate the wholesale organization to deliver against customer targets. Works closely with POS data providers and IT to better mine our currently available data, while continually looking for new data sources.
• Proactively manage POS data systems including SKY IT and IRI syndicated data, including monitoring data integrity, data cleansing and repairs, and system improvements • Builds and maintains a library of wholesale scorecards and dashboards built around customer KPOs, continually looks to improve the insights available as well as the communication/training of the available reports to the sales staff and leadership team • Provide analytical support data gathering, analysis, insights generation, presentation for use by sales, marketing, and brand teams to develop growth strategies • Assist Sales Managers, Customer Marketing Managers, and Category Sales Managers in promotional analysis to measure effectiveness and ROI of promotions • Assist technology initiatives-present and future. Create and disseminate actionable information based on reports • Actively support sales teams in the annual financial planning process (F process), with specific responsibility for providing data and insight • Bachelor's degree in business or related area • 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in category, forecast, or financial analytics in a retail or wholesale environment, POS or Syndicated Data within Consumer Products industry • Experience in specialty gift, military, department stores and regional department store categories strongly preferred • Candidate must possess the following competencies: strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, good business judgment, and be a high energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player • Ability to follow outlined processes and make recommendations for increased efficiency where appropriate • Demonstrated proficiency in Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, BI tools such as Oracle, Tableau, QuikView, and syndicated or customer POS data Newell Brands (NYSE:
NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr.
Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!