South El Monte Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- MAS90/ Sage 100 experience
Responsible for executing the Company's Filtration business development plan utilizing available research and analysis of business opportunities/trends and assessing potential developing projects as well as to develop new business relationships with prospective customers and increase business with present customers. Focus pursuits on Filtration opportunities, assess new market opportunities, participate in the development of long-range strategic plans, develop strategic direction from market information and create compelling market analysis, presentations for the Filtration product line.
Essential Duties and
* Lead role in the business development effort, identifying and capturing new business ops
* Identify specific markets of opportunity and understand the Total Available Market (TAM) for each and recommend a sales approach.
* Lead the digital marketing processes including Website Design, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
* Analyze, prepare and respond to customer requests for quotations.
* Communicate status of new business trends and opportunities to management.
* Formulate and plan strategies including the development and recommendation of new strategies of sales for both existing and future customers.
* Participate in sponsored trade shows, exhibits and special events as needed.
* Must be willing to travel.
* Possess strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent planning and organizational, project management and time management skills.
* Strong market research and analytical skills.
* A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Business or a related field preferably in Marketing.
* Three (3) to five (5) years product management, engineering and/or business development experience; related experience in Filtration Sales or Marketing preferred
Position requires that candidates be able to verify their status as a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid Green Card.
VACCO Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Registered Nurse (Rn) Case Manager, Hospice In Santa Barbara - Sign On Bonus! (South El Monte)
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care is the leading home health and hospice provider in the Santa Barbara area, meeting the changing healthcare needs of our community since 1908.
Our mission is to provide high quality home health, hospice and related services to promote the health and well-being of all community residents including those unable to pay. As we grow and enhance our services, we are looking for top-quality individuals to help continue our legacy of excellence and our commitment to the community.
We are currently offering exciting opportunities to become a part of our committed team of skilled professionals in beautiful Santa Barbara County.
Job Description Summary
The Inpatient Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs hospice services for the Inpatient clients. The CM provides hospice care and is skilled at assessing pain and other complex symptoms at the end of life. The professional nurse works with the interdisciplinary hospice team to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families in the General Inpatient setting. The Case Manager fully supports the Core Values and is accountable for upholding the Standards of Behavior of VNHC.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing comprehensive case management and direct nursing care to Serenity House patients.
- Completes an initial assessment of the patient and family to determine hospice care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es). And admits the patient to an appropriate level of care.
- Assess and evaluates patient status by writing and initiating plan of caregivers. Regularly re-evaluates patient and family needs. Revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as needed. The Plan of Care establishes goals, interventions, and includes the patient and family in the planning process.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Provide nursing services, treatments, diagnostic and preventive procedures requiring the skills of a registered nurse according to physician orders and the in-patient facility protocols.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Assess patient and report to the attending physician and appropriate interdisciplinary team members, response to treatments and medications as well as changes in the patient s physical or emotional condition. Receives physicians orders as required.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient and family.
- Attends and participates in interdisciplinary group meetings.
- Coordinate care with other interdisciplinary team members and with community resources as needed.
- Teach, supervise and counsel the patient/family regarding pain and symptom management and psycho-social aspects of care for the terminally ill.
- Assess and maintain patient safety.
- Teach the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques, as appropriate. Provide medication, diet and other instructions as ordered by the physician and recognize and utilize opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers.
- Assists the patient and family/caregiver and other team members in providing continuity of cared.
- Supervises RNs, LVNs, Home Health Aides and Volunteers.
- Ensure that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Attends and participates in clinical education, in-service education and nursing staff meetings.
- Participates in Quality Management and Utilization Review Activities.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient s condition and are given. Records pain/ symptom management changes/ outcomes as appropriate.
- Maintain necessary records and reports in a timely manner.
- Applies working knowledge of state, federal local and accreditation (CHAP) regulations for the delivery of hospice services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current California Registered Nurse License, CPR certification.
- At least one year of recent experience working as a professional nurse in an acute care setting; background in home health and/or hospice preferred.
- IV and Central Line experience desired.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills.
- Basic working knowledge and skill of computers (email) required.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, have initiative, dependability and good judgment.
- Must be able to collaboratively work as part of an interdisciplinary group, as well as independently and problem solve in a crises situation.
- Must be able to cope with family, emotional stress and be tolerant of individual lifestyles without judgment.
- Must have ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with professionals and lay groups.
- Sign-on bonus*
- Best in class medical, dental, vision insurance benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan available
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Fitness subsidies available
- Public transportation subsidies available
Interested? Qualified? Please fill out the Jobs2Careers short apply form with attached resume to be contacted by a Visiting Nurse and Hospice Care recruiter
Associated topics: asn, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, registed, tcu
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
CMM & Mechanical Inspector (Aerospace & Defense)
Hoefner Corporation, a manufacturer of Complex Precision Aerospace Machined Parts and Assemblies has an immediate opening in the following position:
QUALITY: CMM & Mechanical Inspector
- Work in a Job Shop environment.
- Work with verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Program, Set-Up and Operate Coordinate Measuring Machine with PC-Dmas software.
- Perform First Article, in process, receiving and final inspections to complex engineering drawing using various gauges.
- Record data on various inspection report including AS9102 FAIR’s.
- Interface with Customer Source Inspection Personnel.
- 3 years minimum experience, inspection complex machined parts using various measuring tools.
- 2 years experience operating a CMM.
- Understanding of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerances’.
Wages will be based on overall skills.
NO RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT. Only local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and wage history as a Word attachment with your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Hoefner Corporation 9722 East Rush St., South El Monte, CA 91733 or fax to 626-443-0754 Attn: Human Resource
Dedicated **Local** CDL Truck Driver!! | Home Daily!! | High Pay!!!
We are seeking a DEDICATED LOCAL CDL TRUCK DRIVER!! | HOME DAILY!! | HIGH PAY!!! to join our team!
- HOME DAILY!!
- HIGH PAY!!
- $1,500 WEEKLY AVG!
- Local truckers in Intermodal division haul 99% no-touch freight containers in and out of the rail yards
- MUST LIVE WITHIN 20 MILES OF SOUTH EL MONTE, CA
- MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS OF RECENT CLASS A EXP
- Commercial driver's license
- Strong work ethic
APPLY NOW-OR CALL/TEXT
GAMA Contracting Services, Inc. is a fast-growing Remediation and Demolition company based in South El Monte looking for a full-time bookkeeper. The position will have direct contact with management and CPAs.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Project Job Costing
- General Accounting
Position requires excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Quickbooks. 2+ years of experience in accounting preferably with knowledge of the construction industry. Formal accounting education a plus.
Permanent Full-Time position, $40,000 - $50,000/year based on experience, Medical Benefits, Vacation and Paid Time Off
GAMA provides a great work environment with a professional and supportive staff.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!