South Gate Job Description Sample
Outside Sales - Territory Manager
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Assistant Plant Controller
- Closing month-end reports, including reporting and analyzing variances to budget and forecast for the regional controller and management team
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Preparing plant reports on production and key performance indicators
- Assisting with the development of monthly forecasts based on production drivers and key performance metrics at the facility
- Supporting the weekly estimate process through analyzing metrics and developing projections of on-going performance
- Inventory control and reconciliation, including reviewing or auditing the adherence to cycle count procedures and assisting with the annual physical inventory
- Overseeing the cycle count process for our Resilient facility
- Fixed asset control and reconciliation, including assistance with fixed asset physical inventory counts every three years
- Preparing economic cost studies for projects concerning new or existing products, manufacturing processes, equipment or facilities
- Assisting with the annual review and audit of internal control procedures in order to sustain SOX compliance and to minimize financial risk at the facility
- Developing the annual plant budget, including creating standards as well as updating the standards and period expense budgets in SAP
- Assisting with plant internal and external financial and operational audits and address any audit findings with the regional controller
- Support the plant in generating and quantifying cost savings opportunities, and supporting the plant management team with the implementation of cost reduction initiatives
- Responding quickly and accurately to customer requests
- Initially, travel is expected to plant locations to learn job responsibilities from subject matter experts
- Travel (
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing or public accounting environment
- CMA,CPA or other professional certification
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- Demonstrated ability to link and analyze plant operational metrics to financial performance
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Web Developer With Adobe Analytics
· Documented experience from working with web development and building websites
· Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
· Knowledge and experience with PHP, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs will be a plus
· Understanding and interest in ecommerce and digital business
· Consult with clients on a technical level
· Perform validation of campaign code in various environments
· Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
· Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
· Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
· Experience using REST APIs
· Experience with web optimization tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target, Maxymiser)
· Experience with web analytics (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
· Experience with Tag Management Tools (Adobe DTM, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten)
· Experience with AEM
· Comfortable using command line interfaces
Thanks & Regards..
Talent Acquisition Team
Managed Services – Digital Transformation – Big Data and Analytics
120 Wood Avenue South, Suite 608, Iselin, NJ 08830
Work: 732-302-0911 Ext: 227
- Interpret plans and specifications
- Pay attention to details
- Communicate with Estimators / Project Managers
- Keep supervisor informed of your workloads and progress
- Improve industry knowledge and skills
- Professional appearance
- Use of company forms and formats
- Ask for help when it is needed
- Organization of work and space
- Work effectively with supervisor
- Keep all paperwork organized and easy to locate
- Keep all CAD drawings organized on the computer
- Input and ideas for the department
- Take additional responsibilities
- Be professional, always courteous, always calm with a good sense of humor
- Proficient in AutoCAD (at least version 2012)
- Glazing knowledge – storefronts, curtain walls, etc…
- Read architectural/structural drawings
- Able to use Microsoft Word / Excel / Projects with proficiency
- Attention to detail, carefully following instruction and checking work for accuracy
- Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation and energy
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people and work cooperatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Needs to be able to take direction from direct Supervisor or Project Manager
- Ability to work in the face of pressure of deadlines
- No supervisory function
- Reports to the CAD Manager
- Communicates with Estimators / Project Managers for the project(s) they are assigned
- Create shop drawings that our customers come to expect from us
- Provide shop drawings for review that requires minimal changes
1. Proficient in AutoCAD (version 2012 or later)?
2. Glazing knowledge – storefronts, curtain walls, etc…?
3. Ability to read architectural/structural drawings?
4. Ability to use Microsoft Word / Excel / Projects with proficiency?
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Associate to join their Industry Strategy and Insights group. Are you great at translating consumer data into insights and compelling stories? Are you advanced at PowerPoint? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Your day to day task will include:
- Conducting research on industry subsets.
- Create presentations based on found research.
- Write and edit content for blog posts, videos, and web-based content based off Salesforce data.
- Monitor trends and retailer stories- communicate findings to Insights team.
- Develop consumer and industry research reports.
- Drive slide deck creation and written content projects.
- 2-5 years’ experience in content marketing or digital marketing.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or English preferred.
- Experience working and collaborating remotely using Google Hangouts.
- Knowledge of today’s retail, ecommerce, & consumer goods landscape.
- Comfortable at crafting content.
- Excellent with PowerPoint and Google suite products.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience interpreting information from business intelligence tools like – Salesforce Wave or Tableau.
- Great at presenting.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
- Responsible for a wide range of financial activity in the organization with respect to accounting functions and related activities at the global level.
- Direct all aspects of accounting, including, but not limited to, general accounting, credit and collections, accounts receivable, accounts payable, account reconciliation, budget preparation, cash and banking, and the preparation of consolidated financial statements and related reports.
- Formulate and recommend policies on receipt and disbursement of funds, extension of credit, and fiscal and accounting matters.
- Develop standard accounting, analysis and reporting procedures and is responsible for the execution of overall financial controls.
- Manage and protect the Company’s financial and capital assets.
- Ensure that the financial reporting and policies are consistently maintained in accordance with GAAP and local statutory requirements as well as the requirements of other applicable regulatory bodies.
- MBA or minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of relevant
- CPA a plus
- Expert knowledge of GAAP requirements and accounting functions and internal controls.to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and provide sound financial advice.
- Demonstrated high level of competency in the execution of a wide range of projects and deployment of best practices in a world class manufacturing environment, competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management with customers, vendors and employees at all levels.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a multi-functional staff.
- Base Salary: 200k-230k DOE
- 17.5% Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- Company Holiday Events
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement and More!
Enterprise Account Executive
- 5+ years of Sales Experience, preferably in B2B environment with a focus on complex product and/or Information Management Technology
- Serves as the “CEO” of the account, owning the client relationship and accountable for account development and expansion.
- Ability to learn about Vendors and describe how their offerings integrate with Technologent’ s Practices
- Certifications or equivalent knowledge/experience in software defined datacenter technologies, IT service management (ServiceNow) and IT Financial Management (Apptio)
- Ability to think out of the box to break new ground showcasing Technologent’ s Value Added Integrator (VAI) proposition.
- Experience selling Professional Services engagements for Software Defined Data Center, ServiceNow, Automation/Orchestration and digital transformation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Defined Data Center, IT asset management, ITaaS and the role of these concepts in digital transformation.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- Specific IT product sales experience and/or Related PS sales experience.
- Contribute to thought leadership and solution product innovation.
- 4-year College/University Degree or equivalent experience
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
Sales Executive- Refrigerated Freight
Candidates will actively pursue new business opportunities and develop a portfolio of active by positioning the company as their Refrigerated solutions provider.
- Responsible for company growth by using your sales skills and supply chain knowledge while develop opportunities, retaining business and closing new opportunities.
- Identify and develop new and existing customer relationships through a consultative sales approach that includes identifying supply chain buyer types.
- Proactively communicate service expectations and work with account management to develop plans to meet expectations and manage exceptions.
CAD Technician – Architectural Glazing
The principal role will be to prepare drawings and support the project management team on various types of projects for all 3 of our office locations.
The CAD Assistant will have to be able to:
Interpret plans and specifications
Pay attention to details
Communicate with Estimators / Project Managers
Keep supervisor informed of your workloads and progress
Improve industry knowledge and skills
Use of company forms and formats
Ask for help when it is needed
Organization of work and space
Work effectively with supervisor
Keep all paperwork organized and easy to locate
Keep all CAD drawings organized on the computer
Input and ideas for the department
Take additional responsibilities
Be professional, always courteous, always calm with a good sense of humor
Proficient in AutoCAD (at least version 2012)
Glazing knowledge – storefronts, curtain walls, etc…
Read architectural/structural drawings
Able to use Microsoft Word / Excel / Projects with proficiency
Attention to detail, carefully following instruction and checking work for accuracy
Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation and energy
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people and work cooperatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively
Needs to be able to take direction from direct Supervisor or Project Manager
Ability to work in the face of pressure of deadlines
No supervisory function
Reports to the CAD Manager
Communicates with Estimators / Project Managers for the project(s) they are assigned
Create shop drawings that our customers come to expect from us
Provide shop drawings for review that requires minimal changes
First review after 3 months of employment, followed by yearly reviews
CAD, AutoCAD, Technician, glazing, glass, store front, curtain wall
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!