South Houston Job Description Sample
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Cdl-A OTR Company Truck Driver Teams
Company Team CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Starting pay .60cpm!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $86k plus per driver annually to start
Earn .60 cpm split with ½ cent increase per driver every 6 months (Jan 1st & July 1st)
Pay for all miles the team runs
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
Average 5,000-6,500 miles/week
Home every 7-14 days or more
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Full Time Sales Associate | Seasonal Positions Available
Full Time Sales Associate
Are you looking for a fun and fast-paced summer job? Are you looking to get hands on experience in sales, team leadership, and marketing?
We are looking for students and recent graduates to join our team of energetic Sales Associates for the summer season!
We offer both Sales Associate and Sales Associate Team Leadership roles for immediate hire.
If you need to make extra money, or would like the opportunity to transition into a full time role with our company, apply today!
Sales Associate Job Duties
- Sales! Engage our customers in discussions surrounding new products and services
- Customer Service : Our Sales Associates must provide excellent Customer Service to all of our shoppers
- Marketing: Our Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining marketing displays and working on current marketing campaigns
- Collateral: A Sales Associate must be able to lift up to 15lbs as occasional lifting may be required
- Our Sales Associate uses our POS system on a daily basis to record customer information and record sales transactions
- Work with other members of the Sales Associate Team to hit daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Create a fun and energetic workspace that encourages goal-oriented teamwork
Sales Associate Requirements
- Applicants for the Sales Associate Position must be personable and love interacting with people
- Computer literate
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY- applicants with all experience levels are welcome to apply!
- Candidates may be subject to background screening and must be over eighteen years of age
If you'd like to get into a new career ASAP, apply now!
RN Home Health Nurse
We are seeking an RN Home Health Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records, including completion of OASIS Assessments
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Retail Customer Service Associate/Cashier - Part Time
11565 S.W. Fwy 59
South Houston, TX 77031
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
USA Industries was incorporated in 1982 with its origins dating back to 1959. We have deeply committed values to our Customers and Employees, as we consider them all part of the USA family. At USA Industries we look for self-motivation characterized by a high level of achievement to help us shape the face of USA Industries future; with an authentic commitment to people who share our overall business goals. When you join USA Industries Inc., you will have at your disposal the advice and guidance of a team of seasoned professionals from within the industry, enabling you to learn about the physical plant growth and building projects.
The Buyer serves as the professional expert in material management and price negotiations for USA Industries whose main duty is to source and buy goods and products from a wide range of suppliers in an economical and efficient manner. Requires knowledge and ability to apply good purchasing practices, resource utilization and interdepartmental coordination to meet and exceed the customer needs in this “speed-to-market” job shop in a constantly-changing market environment. This position requires considerable contact with company personnel, vendors and suppliers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Source products and purchase raw materials, negotiating lowest cost and quickest delivery times, to meet the specifications of Sales, Project Management, Engineering and USAI customers.
· Utilizes Epicor, Goldmine, and Outlook system fully to track, update, and manage necessary data for record-keeping, inventory, production, vendor management and accounting-related information.
· Scheduling of logistics for product and services deliveries and manage those goods/services to ensure timely delivery for integration into production schedule.
· Negotiate prices with suppliers on an on-going basis; evaluate suppliers for inventory levels and timely deliveries; be knowledgeable of market awareness and forecast trends where possible.
· Establish and develops strong business relationships with vendor representatives to obtain best sourcing, pricing and delivery in the industry
· Perform demand purchasing during weekend and holiday operations meeting needs of customer’s emergency off-business hour’s operations, as needed.
· Investigate creative solutions to hard-to-find customer requests and suggest innovative sources to save the company money and time.
· Maintain high standards of compliance for new Suppliers, Vendor Qualification and future ISO audit.
· Oversees Purchase Order issuance, manages credit card purchases and reconciles credit card statements
· Coordinates with accounting department to investigate complex invoice issues, resolves credit issues and obtains Return Material Authorizations from vendors for purchase returns.
· Assignments are both general and specific in nature and may be received in verbal and written form. Work is periodically reviewed in progress and upon completion for quality of final results.
· Knowledge of ERP systems(EPICOR, SAP, Great Plains), computer word processing and excel.
· Basic understanding of raw materials
· Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving experience
· Knowledge of production processes and flow of product
· Must be able to be effective in a fast paced environment
- Degree in Business, a technical field or equivalent work experience.
· Certified as C.P.M., A.P.P. or equivalent certification is preferred.
· 2 -5 years of successful experience as an Inventory Control Analyst, Production Scheduler, Materials Planner, or Buyer
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, capable of listening intently; visual acuity to process paperwork. Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Our clients include Fortune 100 companies & global leaders who need top quality, as well as small shops that value speed and availability! Whether you're looking to purchase or rent, we have millions of pounds of inventory on hand at all times, are available 24/7 and continually strive for operational excellence and customer service.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
To direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern nursing facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided residents at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
· Responsibilities will encompass facility management, compliance management, facility staffing and retention, business management, marketing and revenue management, and community relations
· Ensure excellent care for residents is maintained by overseeing and monitoring patient care services delivered
· Responsible for financial performance and management of all business operations of the facility
· Responsible for developing and implementing short-term (quarterly) and long-term (annually) strategic plans that support quarterly business plans developed at the facility
· Responsible for annual budget, P&L analysis, and reviews statistical and financial reports.
· Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programs to promote the recruitment, retention, career development and continuing education of staff
· Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and orienting direct reports. Monitors productivity of direct reports and implements changes as needed
· Works with and supervises personnel in facility by providing opportunities for instruction, guidance and counseling as necessary to ensure complete understanding of responsibilities
· Coordinates with Regional Director and Human Resources for employee termination activities as necessary
· Direct committees and meetings per company policies
· Ensure maintenance of accurate medical records for billing, auditing, and regulatory compliance within appropriate approved guidelines.
· Perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree required plus a minimum of 4 years experience as an Administrator; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must hold a current state Nursing Home Administrator license. Must have a proven track record of integrity and performance, and an all encompassing knowledge of the Long Term Care industry (regulatory; clinical; financial). Excellent communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!