South Orange Job Description Sample
1. Company : Temco Service Industries, Inc.
2. Job Title : Part-Time Custodian M-F, Evening shift
3. Job Objectives : Keep school areas in clean and orderly condition.
4. Essential Job Functions :
- General cleaning
- All hard-surfaced flooring to be swept using approved dust down preparation.
- Vacuum all carpets, moving only light furniture (desks, file cabinets, etc., not to be moved).
- Hand dust and wipe clean all furniture, fixtures and window sills.
- Empty and clean all ashtrays and screen all sand urns.
- Empty all waste receptacles and remove wastepaper. Remove recyclable materials as per building recycling regulations.
- Wash/clean all water fountains and water coolers.
- Sweep all private stairways.
- All venetian blinds will be lowered and tilted after nightly cleaning and set in a uniform appearance on each floor throughout the building.
- Empty all waste receptacles nightly and deliver the waste paper and waste materials to the locations designated by the Owner.
5. Equipment Used to Perform Job
- Vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning cloths
- Spray cleaner
6. Significant Worksite Measurements :
- Offices varying in size and dimensions
7. Critical Demands:
- Constant lifting from various levels loads up to 10 pounds while cleaning
- Constant carrying (front or side) of various loads up to 10 pounds while cleaning
- Constant standing with frequent neck/trunk flexion or rotation when vacuuming, dusting, mopping, etc.
- Constant walking throughout designated area up to 2,000 feet per floor
- Repetitive gripping of equipment, hand tools or debris with average of 10 pounds of grip strength at 4 1/2" circumference
- Frequent reaching to shoulder level, above shoulder level and below knees to clean, pick up trash, etc.
- Frequent bending, squatting, kneeling and/or crouching to clean, scrub, etc.
- Frequent lifting of trash (bags) weighing up to 30 pounds from 37" above floor to approximately 42" above floor
- Frequent lowering of trash (bags) weighing up to 30 pounds from 42" above floor to floor
- Frequent front/side carrying of up to 20 pounds for various distances in designated area
- Frequent pushing/pulling loads weighing up to 20 pounds with forces up to 5 pounds
8. Marginal Job Functions:
- Can get assistance with lifts or carries if there are limitations
9. Possible Job Modifications
- Long handled tools if bending or squatting is a limitation
- Ergonomic reaching tool if reaching above shoulder or below knees is a limitation
- Proper footwear
Note: Worker may be exposed to noxious odors, chemicals, dusts and poor ventilation, as well as humidity from liquids.
Shuttle Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver’s seat of our Shuttle Fleet, you will:
- Make sure trailers are in the right places at the right times.
- Transport dry vans between different Ashley locations and cities.
- Enjoy daily home time with no overnight routes.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $17/hour to start
- Shift Differential for evenings and weekends
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Technology that makes it easy to find and move trailers.
- At Rest – Your own driveway at the end of each day.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Owner Operator Truck Drivers
100% Non-Forced Dispatch
100% Fuel Surcharges
More Home Time
Settlements Paid Weekly and On Time
Higher Percentage Pay
Access to 1000s of Loads so You Can Choose Your Own Routes
New Driver Support for a Driver-Friendly Agency
What we Have to Offer
Top ranked Landstar Agency
More freight than other agencies
Only agency with own load board to plan trip. Due to volume of agency freight they have the capabilities to match up loads making it easier for dispatch
Driver Support for new Owner Operators
Lots of Drop-n-Hook Loads with Flexible Scheduling and Year-Around Freight
100% Fuel Surcharges to Owner Operators
One of the Top 5 Ranked Recruiting Agencies in Landstar
MVR- No more than 2 moving violations in past 3 years
Min. 1 Year Verifiable over-the-road in past 3 years
Home Care Nurse - RN / LPN
Compensation $20 to $35
Benefits Offered Medical, Dental, 401K
Preferred Home Health Care is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services in home environments in New Jersey.
We currently offer full or part time work, as well as per diem shifts. Preferably, applicants should have at least six months experience, but training opportunities are available. Pediatric and Adult care experience are preferred. Previous ventilator experience is a plus! This is a great opportunity to join our company and at the same time make a positive impact on someone's life. Our LPN's would be working within our clients' homes to provide support for their daily medical needs, all under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Current state certification to practice as an LPN- CPR Certification- Copy of updated Physical- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray- Reliable transportation
Benefits we offer: - Flexible Scheduling & 24 hour On-call Service- Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, etc.- Positive Work Environment
About Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services:
For over 25 years, Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, Inc. has been providing compassionate and dependable medical and non-medical home health care services throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Through our quality care, we help our clients with the medical, physical and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed the most. At Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset. Preferred Home Health Care services children, adults and seniors with home health care services throughout out New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1987!
At Preferred Home Health Care & Nursing Services, your passion can touch and improve the lives of people in your community every day. We value our employees as our most important asset. Preferred Home Health Care services children, adults and seniors with home health care services throughout out New Jersey and Pennsylvania since 1987!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!