South Orange Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: West Orange, NJ
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Northern New Jersey Job #11604579
- Dermatology Physician opportunity.
- Perform a full spectrum of medical, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Part-Time Sales Specialist - Short Hills
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Stays aware of store KPI targets and actively works to exceed those by using resources available
- Upholds luxury clienteling standards to provide the best customer experience
- Consistently executes merchandising and maintenance standards
- Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
- Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
- Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
- Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
- Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
- Leads by example and positively influences others
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off sales floor
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as business dictates
- Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
Project Data Tracking Analyst
- Exceptional Excel spreadsheet proficiency.
- Ability to handle large volume of project data tracking and management from design through punch-walk.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Detailed oriented.
- Will work directly with CFO and SVP of Development.
- Must be organized and able to work closely with SDM’s to track incoming updates on a constant basis.
- Minimum 5 years’ of wireless industry experience on either the carrier or tower side of the business.
- Must be familiar with the tower development side of the business.
- Must obtain strong Excel skills. Must be able to create, track, manipulate, manage and report tower development data.
Director Of Business Development
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking Director of Business Development to promote our air, gas, and liquid filtration products. This person will target new industry verticals and develop strategic partnerships with distributors, OEM’s, and dealers to achieve organizational revenue goals.
- Create and execute a plan to grow revenue through new business development activities and partnerships.
- Sell directly to target industrial customers, original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s), and dealers.
- Create sales forecasts, tracking and reporting on progress to management and stakeholders regularly.
- Develop partnerships with distributors in targeted industry verticals.
- Educate current and potential customers and partners about key products and innovations.
- Manage and grow existing partnerships and accounts.
- Maintain records of customers, contacts, and sales using CRM technology.
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to ensure proper branding, messaging, and technical specifications are in place.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and generate product development ideas.
- 10+ years of experience in business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Experience working with distribution companies, OEM’s, and dealers
- Experience developing successful partner relationships
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent forecasting and budgeting skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of closing profitable business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and partnerships
Filter Holdings, parent company to Summit Filter and Shaffer Products, designs and manufactures industrial air, gas, and liquid filtration products. We are known for our deep product know-how, large stock of high-performance fabrics, high-quality fabrication, and fast delivery. We are based in Union, NJ.
Summit Filter has developed a broad range of proprietary fabrics and specialized coatings to produce filter media that can endure under the severest processing conditions. These systems excel in environments with high temperature operations, fine or sticky dust streams, chemically reactive products, or static sensitive air/dust mixtures. Typical customers include asphalt plants, foundries, and water treatment facilities.
Shaffer Products has produces filter media that solve filtration problems for all applications in process industries like pharmaceutical ingredients, food additives, and cosmetics. These systems specialize in handling granulation and milling dust, fine or sticky dust streams, reactive chemicals and solvents, and static sensitive ingredients.
You can find more information on our websites at www.shafferproducts.com and www.summitfilter.com.
Senior Data Architect
We have an opening for a Senior Data Architect to work at our client site in Union, N.J. This is a full time salaried position (hourly contractors will be considered). For salaried employees, benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, personal/sick time, health insurance allowance. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
- Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles
- Responsible for building Microservices architecture, designing and utilizing container-based technologies
- Define standards and patterns to guide architecture solution decisions
- Data modeling & design data architecture
- Be responsible in defining how structured and unstructured data of a new application will be stored, consumed, integrated/shared and reported by different IT application systems
- Creating/maintain/reverse engineer data models that enable the understanding and documentation of data standards, metadata and entity & domain relationships and the flow of data across business applications
- This individual must have solid Architect experience in developing and delivering complex Microservices solutions across multiple technologies and cloud platforms
- Deep experience with solution architecture, working specifically with full stack solutions, RESTful services, and large legacy application portfolios, in both monolithic and micro-services contexts.
- Experience in retail data modeling
- Excellent knowledge & skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Skills in database design, from conceptualization to database optimization.
For more information on microservices, you can read the article below:
Inpatient Care Coordinator
In this position you’ll be serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. You’ll also be working with the patient’s family to offer support and information throughout the process.
In this position you’ll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
1. Registered Clinician is a requirement with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
2. Current active unrestricted clinical license required
3. 3-5 years of clinical experience required
4. Experience working with geriatric population preferred
5. Bachelor’s degree preferred
6. Case Management experience within a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is required
7. CCM is preferred
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!