South Pasadena Job Description Sample
Caregiver / CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Customer Service Representative - Diamond W, City Of Industry
Coordinator-Sales And Inventory Control
Product Design Engineer I - (Intern/Co-Op)
Bimtech Support Specialist
Process Mechanical Leader
Control Systems Engineer
Intelligent Technical Solutions is a managed service provider who’s been in business for over 15 years. With more than 70 team members in Nevada, California, Arizona, India, and the Philippines, we serve some of Southwest’s finest companies, with industries including architecture, finance, law, medicine, and manufacturing. We’ve been repeatedly noticed by our peers as one of the fastest- growing managed service providers and small businesses in the country.
Working with ITS is like working with close friends and family. We’re a laid back but professional crew, who is currently looking for a Service Coordinator who is able to add value to our team by serving these purposes:
- to provide a positive, warm, and welcoming response to all communications received from clients by phone or email
- to organize and facilitate the flow of work through the Operations Department, including the managing of inventory, scheduling of on-site technical resources, monitoring of all work on each Service team, holding teams accountable for work not being completed in a timely fashion, and entering new work into the ticketing system for completion by Operations.
- to take the role of a Runner by completing errands and travel needed for non-technical or limited technical tasks in the Operations Department
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Service Coordinator
- Promptly answer phone calls coming into the ITS office, and disposition them per procedure. For most calls, this involves generating a ticket for new service issues. However, it can also include assisting vendors, transferring calls to non-service staff, and screening calls for management staff.
- Use ConnectWise to create, review and manage service tickets for the entire Service Department. This includes editing tickets, handling workflows, changing ticket statuses, and coordinating with internal staff to identify specific issues or problems preventing work from being completed.
- Receive incoming packages and shipments, including routing of packages to proper staff, labeling and documenting of equipment for service and project tickets, and outbound shipping via FedEx and UPS.
- Regular review of all current Service Department tickets, to include responding to email-originated tickets to let the customer know it has been received, to identify high-priority tickets and notify the appropriate Service staff, and to identify tickets which are not being handled promptly.
- Use internal and external knowledge bases and resources to research and resolve issues independently, as well as to assist in documenting coordinator procedures and policies.
- Participate weekly in high-level meetings with Service teams, the Service department and the entire company to learn more about the operations of the entire organization, and to discuss and resolve client and internal company issues.
As a Runner
- Travel to and from client locations as requested by Service to pick up, drop off, and connect client equipment, including workstations, network devices, and other equipment as needed.
- Go to on-site suppliers in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area to pick up any parts of equipment needed by Operations on an emergency basis
- Maintain trust and security in use of a corporate credit card for company purchases, and properly record, document, and submit for approval all expenses charged to such card.
- A very strong cultural fit with the ITS way
- A deep passion and love for technology
- A strong understanding of client service concepts
- A desire to learn
- No IT experience or education requirements
- A reliable vehicle which is privately owned, registered, and sufficiently insured
- Benefits like Health, Dental/Vision coverage, Life Insurance and supplemental insurance available
- Matching 401k
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves
- Catered lunch
- Safe, clean, and fun work environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!