South Portland Job Description Sample
Senior Front-End Web Developer (Angular2)
- Strong experience with ANGULAR.JS / ANGULAR 2.0 is even better.
- Experience using SASS, TypeScript, and HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience working with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Solid communication skills
- ES6 or TypeScript
- RESTful API
- Single Page Applications
Relationship Banker Float
Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complemented by 24/7 live phone support. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of people, helping businesses succeed and vitalizing the communities we serve. We offer outstanding benefits, training and development programs as well as a rewarding culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Primary responsibilities consist of achieving individual sales goals and for completing all customer facing activities. This position will work in multiple locations depending on staffing needs. The Relationship Banker Swing Float must have a willingness to travel with or without prior notice. The essential functions are noted below; however, at Camden National responsibilities may evolve over time given organization, technological and/or staffing changes. At any point other duties may be assigned.
Contributes to the success of the banking center by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals.
Responsible for all customer facing activities including new account opening, account maintenance, problem resolution and sales and service activities.
Demonstrates a strong knowledge of bank products and services.
Employs Building Trusted Relationship skills to acquire, expand and retain customer relationships.
Accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, issue receipts, process withdrawals and cash checks within established guidelines.
Demonstrates knowledge of teller processing which includes transaction processing, maintenance of equipment, cash handling, and beginning and end of day procedures.
Demonstrates a general understanding of Vault procedures.
Adheres to Relationship Banker policies and procedures; ensures regulatory compliance.
Processes a variety of transactions using own judgement regarding validity of transactions presented. Refers activities outside of own authority or questionable transactions to Assistance Banking Center Manager or Banking Center Manager.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Access to the Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development
Free Checking and Savings Accounts, Bill Pay and Loan Rate Discounts
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Medical and Dependent Care FSAs
Company contribution HSAs
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Training and development opportunities
About Camden National Bank:
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ:CAC), founded in 1875 and headquartered in Camden, Maine, is the largest bank holding company in Northern New England with $4.1 billion in assets and nearly 650 employees. Camden National Bank, its subsidiary, is a full-service community bank that offers an array of consumer and business financial products and services, accompanied by the latest in digital banking technology to empower customers to bank the way they want. The Bank provides personalized service through a network of 60 banking centers, 76 ATMs, and lending offices in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, all complemented by 24/7 live phone support. 2017 marks the 8th time Camden National Bank has received the "Lender at Work for Maine" Award from the Finance Authority of Maine.
Comprehensive wealth management, investment and financial planning services are delivered by Camden National Wealth Management. To learn more, visit CamdenNational.com. Member FDIC.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Paid Search Strategist
Energy Circle provides lead generation and digital marketing specifically for the better buildings sector: companies and organizations on the front lines of solar, energy efficiency and healthy buildings. We measure our performance on the success of our clients and their impact on the world: our customers have delivered more than $1 Billion in energy efficiency and renewable retrofits since we started.
The Paid Search Strategist position requires an expert in SEM/PPC execution, management and optimization. This individual needs to be both strategic and tactical while showcasing mature leadership and the ability to collaborate with a growing team of digital marketing account managers and strategists. This person thrives managing clients across all tiers. Our ideal candidate is also passionate about what’s next in SEM--a big thinker--and shares our passion for driving more demand for efficiency and renewable energy.
While we strongly prefer onsite at our downtown Portland, ME office (it's awesome here), we will consider remote for especially qualified candidates. (Preference will be given to candidates within the New England area).
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Strategy development and execution (Adwords & Bing)
- Plan, implement, analyze, and optimize client PPC strategy
- Conduct keyword research for use in PPC campaigns
- Create dynamic, engaging advertising copy for use in PPC ads
- Collaborate with our digital team to improve and implement best practices for PPC (landing pages, service pages, etc)
- Conversion tracking, optimization and A/B testing
- Retargeting strategy and execution
- Pull together monthly analyses for client reporting that summarize PPC progress to supplement auto-generated reports NinjaCat (software)
- Working with Director of Digital Strategy and client services team on a regular basis
- Campaign adjustments and testing as needed
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule ongoing custom PPC strategy informed by analytics
- Research and participate in business development activities; support Sales team
- Can perform bidding following Google's SEM Best Practices
- Experience managing and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with NinjaCat (software)
- Experience with Callrail (software)
- You love running experiments and are highly experienced with A/B testing, marketing funnels and attribution tracking
- Strong listener who is able to constructively share and receive feedback
As we serve clients from across the US, each target audience is different which requires the account manager to select the marketing tactics that will work best for the client in their particular market.
- 3-5 years direct relevant SEM experience managing paid search campaigns on Google.
- Prior experience with online lead generation acquisition models, as well as start-up to small-to-mid-size Internet / web-based companies a major plus
- Hands-on experience with CPC bid management platforms
- A passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Consistent and proven track record with SEM campaign buildouts, keyword expansion, margin growth, revenue scaling and conversion optimization.
- Google AdWords Certification and Google Analytics Certification / formal training is a big plus.
- A desire to build and maintain strong, healthy, proactive client relationships; great on the phone
- The ability to work productively in collaborative, close-knit team environment; we want participants!
- Interest (or experience) in the world of energy energy efficiency
- Above average proficiency in Google Analytics
- A demonstrated history of client service excellence: mature, confident and personable
- Knowledge of specific tactics aligned with marketing services noted above (see our digital marketing page)
- Experience in some capacity with our client base: HVAC, Home Performance, Insulation Installers, Energy Auditors and Raters, Sustainable Builders and Remodelers, Solar Installers and Community Efficiency Programs.
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- The opportunity to live and work in Portland, ME
- Zero tolerance for assholes!
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Eliciting requirements
- Ability to ask great questions and zero in on the critical issues
- Identifying assumptions and making them explicit
- Data analysis/query skills
- Domain/user observation & analysis
- Eliciting requirements
- Clear, concise
- Identify tools to communicate for mutual understanding
- Define backlog
- Organize grooming
- Meeting facilitation - keep the conversation on track
- Process optimization - what works for this group?
- Agile is a must. Kanban is a strong plus.
- Behavior Driven Development is a strong plus
- Domain Driven Design is a plus
Senior Java Developer (Consultant)
- 10+ years software development experience
- Proven track record delivering enterprise size projects (logging, alerts, performance testing, security)
- Ability to develop and deploy applications to AWS
- Monitoring/logging experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD)
- Some DevOps experience (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Node.js experience
- Reliability engineering skill set
Senior Software QA Analyst
This role is on-site in Portland, ME
- Daily execution of project tests and the tracking of result
- Contribute to the development, including writing of automated test scripts, of all new test cases as well as maintenance of existing ones
- high level responsibility for software quality across the entire organization including device testing.
- 7+ years minimum work experience
- QA background; test infrastructure and analysis skills required
- Good HW, SW & Operating System fundamentals surrounding the building blocks of PC's, Devices, & Embedded systems
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong Analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions; with a willingness to continuously help improve processes and procedures
- Ability to work independently with a willingness to share knowledge with peers to improve the quality of the team on the whole
- Familiarity working with embedded hardware or device testing.
- Both Manual and Automation experience.
Office Support Services Associate
We are seeking an Office Support Services Associate to join our growing company! Office Support is responsible for all duties related to incoming and outgoing mail/packages and show shipments, as well as providing office support services, including light-duty facility maintenance. Together, the Office Support Services team members manage a well-maintained, orderly, safe and appropriately stocked and resourced facility; provides supplies, resources and services that make it easy for staff to carry out day-to-day administrative tasks; and receives and informs our guests and employees and makes them feel welcome and prepared for their visit or work day.
Mail Room Responsibilities:
Receive, log, sort and distribute all incoming mail/packages daily
Prepare outgoing mail and packages daily
Prepare show shipment pallets, as needed
Liaison and maintains strong work relationships with mail providers, couriers, and vendors
Organizes and maintains mail room, shipping and office supplies inventory, including mail/copy rooms throughout the building
Stays informed of postal and government shipping requirements and regulatory updates
Other Mail/Shipping duties as needed
Performs light maintenance and repair tasks as needed
Restocking of necessary office and facility supplies in all common areas
Provides reception coverage as needed, including answering and directing calls and greeting visitors and vendors
Microsoft Office Suite, prior experience with postage meter operations, domestic and international shipping resources, and basic office equipment a plus.
Provide excellent customer service including written and verbal communication skills, organized and detail oriented. Willingness to learn new applications.
Abilities: Comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing requests, flexible and willing to take on new tasks as role evolves.
Physical Demands: Ability to carry and lift up to 40 pounds. May occasionally move materials weighing up to 50 pounds with assistance. Perform light maintenance duties using a step ladder and general tools.
Maine Roots. Global Opportunities
Do you want to be part of an amazing success story and a team that thrives on challenge and creativity, works hard and has fun along the way? We love finding top talent to join our growing teams. Apply to one of our open positions today.
We know there's more to life than work. Our benefits are designed to support you professionally and personally. We take care of you – mind, body and soul – and that includes your family. We invite you to take a look
Store Seasonal Employee
Seasonal AssociateLowe's has seasonal openings for Assemblers, Receivers/Stockers, and Customer Service Associates (CSAs). All employees are expected to provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, and loading merchandise. Additionally, each role has specific responsibilities, for example: assembling merchandise (Assembler), distributing and stocking merchandise (Receiver/Stocker), supporting check out and other functions as needed (CSA Loader), promoting customer loyalty plans and extended protection/replacement plans (CSA Sales Floor) and processing sales and returns using a cash register (CSA Front End). This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and seasonal associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
Individuals applying for Seasonal Associate may be considered for one of these roles, depending on hiring needs. Job RequirementsMorning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week, except Receiver/Stocker - late evening, night-time, and early morning any day of the week.Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.Minimum Qualifications Assembler & Receiver/Stocker Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).CSAs (Loader, Front-End, and Sales Floor) 6 months of experience using a computer, including: inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information AND 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Assembler & Receiver/Stocker 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.CSAs (Loader, Front-End, and Sales Floor) 6 months of retail experience, performing tasks such as: identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping.
Associate General Counsel-Portland, Maine (Ps20954)
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Associate General Counsel
Office based in Portland, ME
This position will provide legal support to the Maine Plan President and her team as well as the provider contracting team. The candidate will:
Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other legal department lawyers and management.
Provide legal advice and guidance on business strategies and various corporate initiatives and assist with evaluating legal risks; propose alternatives to minimize risk where applicable.
Draft and review sales documents (contracts, benefit booklets, applications, marketing materials and other legal documents); assist with form and rate filings with the Department of Insurance
Provide statutory/regulatory interpretation; review proposed legislation affecting the company's operations to identify implementation challenges and assist the implementation team with interpretation of final bill language.
Proactively assist provider contracting staff with legal issues that arise with providers, including supporting contract negotiations and value-based and shared savings/risk arrangements.
Review provider communications, including manuals, newsletters and material change notices, to ensure compliance with legal and contractual requirements.
Analyze provider contract restrictions as applied to new company initiatives.
Review proposed contract language changes; draft alternative language to protect the company's interest when needed.
Assist in early resolution of policyholder/member/provider disputes to avoid litigation; interface with opposing counsel as needed.
Requires a JD; current license to practice law in Maine or be willing to obtain a Maine license in a reasonable time frame; 9 years of specific industry and/or technical legal experience post licensure; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience managing outside counsel required.
Must be able to sit onsite in the Anthem office in Portland, Maine
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Financial Services Representative
Job Posting End Date: 05/26
Unum is a company of people serving people. As one of the world's leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company, Unum's financial protection benefits help protect more than 33 million working people and their families from the financial impact of illness or injury. Unum's three distinct, but similarly focused US businesses – Unum US, Colonial Life, and Starmount Life – are each a market leader in making disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, and vision insurance accessible in the workplace.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Unum has significant US operations in Portland, Maine, Worcester, Massachusetts, and Glendale, California with over 35 field offices nationwide. Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina with over 40 field offices nationwide. Starmount Life is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the dental and vision center of excellence for Unum in the US.
The incumbent is responsible for reviewing the content of a claim file to determine if all pertinent information is available to perform a complete and accurate determination of the overpayment. Upon completion of the file review, the incumbent determines whether additional follow-up with both internal and external customers may be necessary to acquire missing documentation/information. Once a file is complete and an overpayment has been determined by the incumbent, the incumbent works directly with the claimant or advocate, primarily on the phone, to ensure that overpayments are recovered timely and in accordance with the specific policy language.
This is a highly goal oriented role; the incumbent is responsible for significantly contributing to the units overall recovery results.
The incumbent's complexity of files increases as he/she attains a strong knowledge base which is necessary to effectively administer recovery of overpayments on multiple products and systems (Group LTD, STD, Life, IDI and LTC - Unum, Provident and Paul Revere).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Analyze content of claim file and obtaining the necessary financial and benefit information (that may not be immediately apparent) from colleagues, customers and external resources to determine appropriate course of action on each file.
Consistently calculates, communicates and manages a caseload of claims with varying levels of complexity, demonstrating a strong technical ability necessary to administer overpayment claims across multiple products and system applications.
Negotiates and binds the Company with respect to decisions made regarding appropriateness of pursuing overpayments.
Thoroughly and accurately documents and codes FRU actions in claim and legacy systems with supporting rationale for actions and next steps.
Secures a professional relationship with the claimant, provides excellent customer service, demonstrates empathy and remains open to new information. Provides prompt, accurate, and courteous responses to customers to promote the Unum brand.
Participates in special projects and other assignments as needed.
Associate/Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or the equivalent preferred
Demonstrates computer literacy and/or working knowledge of various claim systems (i.e. BAS, Pace & Polaris, BASPC & NaviLink)
Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrates efficiency in time management and ability to multi-task goals and priorities
Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative team environment
Self-motivated in a goal oriented environment
Adaptable to change
Able to deal with conflict effectively and professionally
Unum and its family of businesses offer world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas.
Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!