South Richmond Hill Job Description Sample
CDL A Flatbed Truck Drivers - Over The Road (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Specialized Flatbed Position -- OTR
We are currently hiring drivers to run OTR. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Flatbed Training
- Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Newer Trucks
- Annual Pay Increases
- Referral Bonus $1,500
- Bonus pay for Canada
- Tarp Pay
- Set-up and Take-down Pay
Requirements- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years of OTR (3 states or more)
- Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
- No Rollover or Abandonment
- No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay- 48 States
- Pay Starts up to 54 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver, company driving needed, company truck, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, otr driver, otr driving
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Drivers (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Reefer Position -- Teams
We are currently hiring experienced drivers for our Refrigeration fleet. If you are lokking to join a company with competitive pay and great beneifts, give one of our friendly Career Coaches a call!
BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
401K after 90 days
Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
Layover and Detention Pay
RequirementsMust be 25 Years of Age
Class A CDL
1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No Rollover or Abandonment
No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Both Drivers Must Live Within 500 Miles of Each Other
Area and Pay48 States -- Up to 50 CPM Each
Split Total Miles
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driver, company driving needed, company driving solo, company truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, regional driver, regional driving route, time at home
Company Solo & Team CDL A Drivers Regional, OTR Driver Routes - Home Options (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Company Solo and Team CDL A Drivers Needed!
For GUARANTEED COMPENSATION and our PREMIUM PAY OUT,
Call Mike at 877-###-#### or
click below to APPLY for our amazing opportunities.
As a part of the Cadence Team \"Built By Drivers for Drivers\" our Class A CDL driver can expect honesty and to be treated with respect all while knowing that you're an important part of the team that helps build our success.
OTR Team Driver pay $1,500 per week with 4,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 4,800 or under 4,000 will get .62 cents (split .31 cents each) a mile.
- OTR Driver pay $1,250.00 per week with 2,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,400 or under 2,000 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Regional Driver pay $1,000.00 per week with 1,600 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,000 or under 1,600 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Top quality newer Freightliner Cascadia with APU, Lane Divergent Systems, Auto trans & more
- Reefer or Dry van options
- Multiple home time options dependent on where you live
- Get paid for the things you deal with - Detention, multi-stop, layover and breakdown pay
- Excellent benefits available at 60 days for you and the family!!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401k with a match, paid vacation & more
- Sign on bonus along with safety and performance bonus
- Paid Orientation Transportation and lodging covered by US. Lunches are provided.
Cadence Premier Logistics is seeking professional Class A CDL truck driver's that are looking to further their career with a growing and successful Chicago area trucking company. If you are a professional Class A CDL driver, then this is the team you need to join. Over 10 years ago a driver with 1 truck began this company that has now grown to 300 trucks and an ever-increasing customer base.
- Need a CDL-A License
We look forward to YOU being the next member of the Cadence Team!!!!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, company driver team, company driving solo, company over the road, company owner, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, flatbed and dry van otr trucking
Customer Account Representative
It’s Your Career. Own it!
We make it easy to own your success. At Rent-A-Center, we have a no credit, worry-free policy. That’s because we believe in putting people in control of their future.
This same belief extends to our talented team members. We help you make your career what you want it to be. Customer Account Representative The role of Customer Account Representative can mean different things at different places.
Around here, it signifies that you are on the move. If you like sitting behind a desk, watching the clock, then this isn’t the role for you. But if you’re just as likely to break a sweat as you are to smash a sales goal, then apply today.
We’re seeking driven individuals capable of managing different accounts while treating each customer as though they were your only one. Of course, you also help ensure customer accounts stay up to date and adhere to company standards. The bottom line is that you are seeking more than a job.
You are seeking a career. That’s what being a Customer Account Representative at Rent-A-Center is all about. Are you ALL in?
Why should you work at RAC? Move your career to the center of an industry-leading company. Creating opportunity for others is what we’re all about.
That’s why we make a point to promote from within. Endless growth potential? The chance to work with top brands and top talent?
Yeah, you can do all that here. And then some. Do you have what it takes? * Must be at least 19 years of age
High school diploma or GED
Valid state driver’s license and good driving record We have thousands of employees. But we take care of them one by one.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off.
But you’ll find the real benefits to joining us come from within. Everything we do is about enriching people’s lives. Yours included./You can work your way to the future you want.//We’ll help you own it./ / / / For employment consideration, only one application is necessary. Please apply only to the one position you are primarily interested in pursuing. / / / / Click Here for full job description /
Title:Customer Account Representative
Location:UNITED STATES-NEW YORK-S RICHMOND HILL
Owner Operators- Cdl-A Heavy Haul
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Bennett's Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:
$1000 Orientation Pay
$1000 Driver Referral
No Force Dispatch
Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
Over 195 Agents
Discounts on Fuel and Tires
Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
Stable Work History
Age 23 or older
Valid Class A CDL
6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Retail Data Collection Associate Part Time
Overview Responsible for collecting and transmitting data gathered from designated retail stores primarily using a hand-held scanning device. Take direction from the Supervisor and other management individuals. Responsible for meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Maintain a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of CROSSMARK.
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities Collect and transmit consumer product data gathered from designated retail stores as assigned by:
Counting forward reserve inventories
Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories
Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device
Collecting display and promotional information
Inputting product price information
Collecting and entering custom survey observational data
Transmitting collected data daily via internet based on the requirements of the collection device
Plan and organize assigned work within CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection by: In-store observation studies
Occasionally downloading and printing forms
Meet CROSSMARK Retail Data Collection defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
Complying with travel and mileage standards established by Retail Data Collection
Following management and CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment
Completing assignments and transmitting data according to CROSSMARK’s established procedures and deadlines
Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK’s established procedures and schedule
Communicate effectively with management and coworkers by:
Communicating no less than weekly with district management regarding schedules/issues
Checking email daily for operational updates
Returning all phone calls within 1 business day and all emails within 2 business day
Attending all market, team, and other meetings, as required
Advising management of promotional activity changes within retail outlets Responsibilities with Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims
- You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury. This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client. Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good organizational skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently while following directions.
Proficient in basic PC skills.
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance. Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc:
- Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Physical Demands
- While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device for a prolonged period of time.
Counting reserve stock in coolers/freezers may be required.
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed) - Retail stores
- English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity. Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry. CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job LocationsUS-NY-South Richmond Hill
Team Drivers - Sign-On Bonus! (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Travel throughout the United States and Canada. Run lower miles. Earn higher revenue. Welcome to Panther.
Opportunities currently exist for OTR Teams to drive cargo vans, straight trucks, and tractors for Fleet Owners contracted with Panther. It s a great way to gain expedite experience without the vehicle investment.
Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for straight trucks!
The difference between standard transportation services and expedited freight is similar to the difference between putting a stamp on a letter and mailing it, versus paying a premium to an overnight service to ensure the letter s prompt delivery. Because Panther customers demand guaranteed on-time delivery, we too charge a premium for these transportation services. The result We offer the best service by attracting the BEST PEOPLE.
ALL QUALIFIED TEAM DRIVERS MUST HAVE:
- Safety approved MVR and background check
- Complete 10-year work history
- Mobile phone
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- CDL class A
- Minimum of 6 months recent verifiable tractor experience
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- CDL Class A or B
- No commercial driving experience necessary
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- No commercial driving experience necessary
If you are interested in a Team Driver position with Panther Premium Logistics, please apply online below or call 1-866-###-#### for more information.
Associated topics: board, class a cdl team driver, class b cdl team driver, class b cdl team driving, class c cdl team driving, experienced team, great team, team class a cdl, team class b cdl driver, team trucking
Class A CDL Owner Operators (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Owner Operators Great Pay Steady Work!!
At Oakley Trucking we understand the challenges that owner operators face out on the road. That is why we do everything we can to simplify your business. With one on one dispatch the stress of finding your next load is a thing of the past. Our team of seasoned dispatchers have the largest customer base in the business at their fingertips. That means they can plan your week out so that the loads are waiting on you.
We are looking for those individuals that see the value in finding a quality company that knows what it takes to be successful in today's economy. With three divisions (end dumps, hopper bottoms, and pneumatic tank) we have multiple opportunities to maximize your income without sacrificing home time. We have steady-year round freight and a pay/benefits package that consistently generates industry leading profits for our owner operators year after year.
Give us a call (888) ###-#### and find out how
Oakley Trucking can work with you!!
- 100% owner operator
- Excellent pay & steady work year round
- Financially stable. Never worry about getting paid
- Family owned, family-friendly
- A consistently solid safety record and reputation
Pay / Benefits
- Mileage Pay - We pay all miles loaded and empty. (No need to operate your truck without generating revenue.)
- Fuel surcharge - We understand that that fuel is an owner operator's biggest expense. That is why you will receive fsc on all miles (loaded and empty).
- Fuel Discounts - We currently have a fuel discount program in place that gives the owner operator the buying power of a large fleet. (With volume prices you can decrease your biggest expense)
- BONUS - .05 per mile anniversary bonus. This bonus increases .01 each year. 2nd year = .06 3rd year=.07 4th year = .08. (This bonus will grow year after year with NO CAP!)
- TRAILER - We will supply you with a trailer at no charge. We also take care of all of the maintenance at no charge to you.
- Base Plate/Permits- We provide your base plate and permits with no charge backs.
- Steady Freight- We have a large customer base that spans over multiple industries. Our diversity in customers has proven to reduce the roller coaster effect many experience when they serve one industry.
- Home Time- With multiple divisions we can provide the home time you need without sacrificing income.
Apply Online Today or Call (888) ###-####
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own truck, owner operator driver
>>> Excellent Dedicated Run! Home Every Week! (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
We are looking for several more drivers to fill a dedicated run pulling out of the Syracuse area and delivering primarily in the northeast. Drivers will pull all no-touch freight and get home every week!
Full company benefits including:
- Major Medical
- Dental 401K
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
3 months of verifiable truck driving experience
Associated topics: cdl graduate, chauffeur, luxe valet, lyft driver full time, regional midwest driver, regional northeast driver, regional northeast driving, taxi cab, team truck, van monitor
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (South Richmond Hi
Kickstart Your Success In 90 Days & Earn 40% of what you sell. Sign Up Today!
Brands: Skin So Soft , Anew , Moisture Therapy , Clearskin
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, independent business ownership opportunity, job from home, stay at home work, telecommute employment, virtual work at home, wfh possible, work at home employment, work from home contractor, work from home employee
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!