South Richmond Hill Job Description Sample
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In New York (South Richmond Hill,
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver team, company otr, company truck driving, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regular home time, tanker truck driving
Home Health Aide Personal Care Aide
*CERTIFIED HHA OR PCA ONLY.*
Joyful Home Care Services is looking for Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) & Certified Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Our goal is to provide care and companionship for those who need assistance. Our carefully selected staff is matched to each and every client according to their specific needs.
Home Health Aide (HHA) Personal Care Aide (PCA)
SUFFOLK, NASSAU, and QUEENS
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, including LIVE-IN and WEEKEND CASES.
Flexible Work Schedule
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity, Joyful Home Care Services is for you.
Apply on www.joyfulhomecare.com click on the career tab.
Joyful Home Care Services
122-01 Liberty Ave, Richmond Hill, NY 11419.
Please contact us at 347 442 7212
New York Franchise Opportunities (South Richmond Hill,Ny)
Be your own boss working under a Strong Brand with a track record of success in NY.
Franchises Starting Under $10,000.
Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet. We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research.
We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: bi, business, business growth, business management, channel partner, customer, mba, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
Nurse Practitioner FNP - Family Practice
Welcoming Experienced Nurse Practitioners for a thriving Primary Care Office.
At Sugrim Medical Office we take care of our patients’ medical needs in a most efficient and personalized way. We understand how difficult it is to navigate through the healthcare system today. Though our staff is highly trained, we prefer to make things simple for everyone. Patients come to us for medical help and it is our job to provide them that help regardless of how long it takes or how much effort it requires. We are here to help them!
The Family Nurse Practitioner will provide primary care evaluation and treatment to a mostly adult patient population and a very small pediatric patient population (>3 yrs of age).
Based on experience and training, responsibilities may include:
· Completing and documenting age-appropriate medical history, physical examination and treatment plan in the electronic medical record.
· Performing minor procedures such as IM/SC injections/vaccinations, PPD test, simple wound care/dressings, in-house diagnostic tests etc.
· Interpret diagnostic tests/medical reports and ensure appropriate action is taken with timely follow-up and documentation.
· Co-ordinate patient-care with medical staff, specialists and other facilities.
· Complete relevant medical/patient-care forms.
· Adhere to documentation guidelines with use of appropriate ICD and CPT codes as required.
· Assist in the updating and implementation of clinical guidelines and policies.
· Supervise ancillary medical staff.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be a NYS licensed Nurse Practitioner in good standing with all regulatory agencies.
Experience: 1-5 years’ experience in primary care setting with diverse population.
Bilingual-Spanish/Hindi preferred but not required
Ability to use Electronic Medical Records. Experience with eclinicalworks software a plus but not required if can learn new software quickly.
ACLS/BLS/PALS, infection control, HIPPA training, OSHA training, child abuse training certificates a plus but not required at time of application.
Demonstrated ability to motivate, supervise, train and work respectfully as a collaborative member of a team. 2 – 3 character references required.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
U.S. Army Full Time Opportunities
Career Opportunities of your choice:
Ø Must be willing to travel
Ø Must be between ages 17-34 years of age.
Ø Must have a high school diploma or GED (or currently in high school or GED program)
Ø No TATTOOS on Face, Neck or Hands.
Ø Must be able to Pass an English and Math Exam (ASVAB)
Ø Must be A US Citizen or Permanent Residence Card Holder
Ø Must be willing to enlisted in the US Army
Those who want to serve, this great nation must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you. You will also be required to pass a Medical Exam.
Basic Training is ten week commitment transforming you from a civilian into a soldier.
Job training may range from 4 weeks to 6 months depending on the Career field you trying to pursing.
Some of the Career Fields you can chose from are:
Intelligence & Combat Support
Legal & Law Enforcement
Computer & Technology
Medical & Emergency
Construction & Engineering
Transportation & Aviation
Learn more about the ASVAB and see what jobs you could qualify for.
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time. Learn more about total compensation.
Earn Cash For In Demand Jobs
You could earn up to $40,000 in cash bonuses just for enlisting under certain Military Occupational Specialties. Visit Jobs in Demand to see if this job qualifies for an enlistment bonus.
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses.
Future Civilian Careers
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career after the military in whatever field you desire to choose.
Job Type: Full-time & Part Time
All training is free of charge and get a degree without paying a dime. 20 years’ retirement available if you choose to stay. Any question reply to this add and I will be sure to respond. All question will be answer free of charge. Don’t miss an opportunity of a lifetime.
Direct Support Professional- Opwdd
This position is required to maintain a professional, positive attitude while encouraging people we support to pursue their personal interests at home and in the community.
Shifts: Full-Time, Part-Time & Awake Overnight
Locations: Queens: Kew Gardens, Ridgewood, Woodside, and Sunnyside; Brooklyn: Bedford Avenue and East 21st Street
Benefits we Offer:
- Awards and Incentives
- On the job training
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life ins., voluntary benefits)
- Generous paid time off program (sick, vacation and personal time)
- Employee discounts on merchandise and entertainment purchases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Performance Appraisal Program
- Annual “Merit” pay increases
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Employee of the Month Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Annual Employee Family and Consumer Picnic
Direct Support Professional
- High school or Equivalent and above
- New York State Driver's License
Direct Support Professional
- Promote and advocate for individualized services and implementation according to the plan.
- Accompany the people we support on community outings.
- Work collaboratively with other members of staff in maintaining a positive, encouraging environment to support the people we support. Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to assist in the development of a person-centered plan.
- Communicate with other program staff via the communications log book and attendance at staff meetings.
IRI strives to transform the lives of the more than 1,600 people it serves every year.
We were founded in 1984 by parents concerned about the well-being of their children. We remain devoted to helping people with developmental disabilities and complex needs lead full, rewarding lives.
In 2012, Independence Residences and Queens Parent Resource Center, two award-winning Queens-based agencies dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities began working in close affiliation.
Today, thanks to an impending merger in 2016, we are IRI: Innovative Resources for Independence.
Innovation - have earned a reputation for finding innovative solutions that address the complex needs of individuals with developmental disabilities (IDD).
Resourceful - a trusted, capable partner, we listen carefully to each individual and think without boundaries in response to the goals and dreams of each person we serve.
Independence - are changing the once-static model for caring for the IDD community and we find better, often transformative, options to help individuals live rewarding lives.
Trial Council / Plaintiffs Personal Injury
PURPOSE OF POSITION
We are a litigation firm looking for a top-level Attorney. We are not "just another" personal injury law firm. We believe our commitment to our clients and willingness to go the "extra mile" have helped us grow to where we are today as a firm handling life-altering injury. We try to provide our clients an unmatched combination of client service and legal ability.
- To lead the team and be "a face" of the firm.
- A desire to "take ownership" of the files and move them through the process thoroughly and quickly.
- Gather evidence to formulate a legal action.
- Handling any types of trial/arbitrations.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Thoroughly handle any types of depositions on a short notice
- Commitment to clients to let our clients know we care about them as people, as well as caring about their case.
- Handle a heavy litigation caseload
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have at least 2-10 years of Plaintiff's Personal Injury law experience (auto accidents, trip/slip & fall, premises liability, etc.).
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced with the plaintiff side of above-mentioned practice areas and familiar with the rules and processes of the jurisdictions the firm covers.
- Must be proficient with handling high volumes of cases.
- Must have experience with reviewing medical/hospital records.
- Must have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a demonstrated history of excellence in their career, as well as a passion for serving clients.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, stellar organization skills and the ability to not only communicate well but to fully grasp real-life implications that these cases have on our clients.
Retail Sales Associate Liberty Ave
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) enjoys a dynamic and high energy environment.Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem solving issues. The goal of the RSA is to create an outstanding buying experience for the customer and a positive team environment. The RSA should be able to position Ameritel products against the competition in the wireless industry and tailor their recommendations through identifying customer's needs. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
¿ Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store, including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
¿ Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
¿ Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with policies and procedures.
¿ Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility,including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
¿ Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
¿ Assist in tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
¿ Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill payments, responding to billing inquire equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
¿ Assist in maintaining store appearance, inventory counts and merchandising standards.
¿ Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and solving their issues.
¿ Engages in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution.
¿ Experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
¿ Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
¿ Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
¿ Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
¿ Flexible scheduling availability; reliable transportation.
¿ Completed High school diploma/GED.
¿ Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred.
¿ Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
¿ Bi-Lingual Spanish preferred
Ameritel is an EEOE employer and a drug free workplace
From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of 3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 95 company- operated stores, and continues to grow rapidly in these markets.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!