South Saint Paul Job Description Sample
SANIMAX is seeking aFleet Mechanic; come join our Green Bay team!
Sanimax, our business is strong and growing. We’re focused on making the world a better place. Every year, we keep over 1.5 million tons of waste out of landfills, while making a positive impact on the local economy and community.
WHY WORK FOR SANIMAX?
· Competitive Pay
· 3% Quarterly Bonus
· 401 K $1 for $1 with 5%
· Great Benefit PackageShift:
3rd - 10:00 p.m. to 6:20 a.m.
Utilizing mechanic skills for repairing truck fleet of primarily end-dump trailers and some yard equipment
· Troubleshooting and using diagnostics tools
· Entering and completing work orders
· Fabricating and metal work as necessary
· Preventive Maintenance to meet Department of Transportation standards
· Perform service calls as necessary
What you need:
· 1 year of experience or completed education
· Basic fabrication and welding skills is preferred
· Have own diesel mechanic tools is strongly encouraged
· Able to stay physically active throughout shift
· Strict attention to detail
· Valid driver’s license is required – CDL is a plus
Feel proud of your work and the company you work for!
We are a green company. Our family-oriented environment and team culture, great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities for advancement are just a few of the reasons we think you’ll love Sanimax
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you, apply today!
Our roots lie in rendering, one of the world’s oldest methods of recycling. More than a century later, it continues to be a central part of our business, but we’ve also taken the underlying philosophy of rendering – reclaiming material, renewing it, and returning it to the market – and extended it in new directions.
Today, we offer a range of by-product collection services, as well as specialized maintenance for the restaurant industry. We’re a leading supplier of ingredients for agriculture and animal nutrition and a globally respected source for hides and skins.
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Quality System Administrator
Join the growing and innovative team at Mathias Die Company in the role of Quality System Administrator!
Do you have experience in a similar professional role? Are you reliable, approachable and consistently demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and in a multi-faceted role? Do you desire to be a part of a stable and growing local organization with active ownership? If so, we want to hear from you!
Mathias Die Company is a privately owned company and has been a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of steel rule dies and related tooling technology for over 50 years. With the latest technology and an experienced and innovative team we deliver results that exceed our client expectations throughout a variety of industries.
- Ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Report to senior management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Serve as the liaison with external parties (customers and suppliers) on matters relating to the quality management system.
- Assist in coordinating, developing, and improving company performance measurements.
- Assists each department to standardize and where possible, automate performance data collection for evaluation and solution proposals.
- Participate and work with Quality Management (QM) team to identify root cause and implement actions to remove and reduce problems.
- Work with all departments to develop standards and improve existing methods/process/procedures for efficiently producing quality products
- Work with inspection department and staff on inspection processes and department objectives.
- Assigned requirements for ISO 9001 certification/maintenance, Update management regarding changes for compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Three years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ISO 9001 requirements/clauses.
- Prior experience taking a company through ISO certification/re-certification.
- Prior Quality Manual authoring experience preferred.
- Proven technical writing abilities and superior communication skills.
- Medical and dental insurance plan
- Paid vacation time
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement options for career development
Mathias Die Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Unlicensed Personnel/Caregiver - Direct Support Workers
Employment type: full-time These positions will lead daily activities in the community to movies, bowling, out to eat, walking around the lake, out for coffee, just to name a few. Individuals will also transport clients to appointments, take them on errands, take them to school, or take them to a job. Staff are also involved with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, cleaning, & laundry. Our clients DO NOT require any hands on cares & are very independent as far as hygiene & grooming, but they do require cuing, reminders, and overall supervision.
* A caring heart and passion to serve others * Reliable vehicle * Current Minnesota driver's license Proof of current automobile insurance* 18 years of age or older *Good communication skills* Ability to document services provided2 Step TB test (Mantoux)Flexibility is a plus, and ability to pass the background check.
*Our caregivers receive competitive pay and paid online training.
*Medical & Dental after 6 months for full time employees
*Cash bonuses considered annually
*Earn Vacation Time
*Earn Sick Time
Job location: South St. Paul, MN 55106 - near Hwy 52 and Butler
Shifts Available:( ALL SHIFTS)
Monday- Friday ( 8am- 4pm)
Monday- Friday (4pm- 12am)
Friday- Sunday (12am- 12am) (Alternate Weekends) Sleep 48 hour Shift
Dedicated CDL A OTR Truck Driver
Steady Miles On Roads You Know!
Dedicated routes are ideal for getting you home when you need it.
The Dedicated Difference
We're all about family. And we want you to spend time with yours so we do our best to get you plenty of home time.
Our consistent routes mean you'll feel at home on roads you know.
Ask about our self-financed, no money down Lease Purchase program!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We offer VIP Orientation for all drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
The Benefits Of Driving With Koch
$7,000 Sign On Bonus
Sign-on bonuses are up to $7,000 and bonus payout is quicker than industry-norm. Be sure to ask your recruiter about this!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
Friends are priceless. But we'll pay you $3,000 to bring them to Koch!
Pay Every Week
Consistent, accurate paychecks are as important to us as they are to you, which is why you'll get paychecks every Friday.
Koch keeps you on the road when your truck is being repaired. We'll immediately take you to our nearest facility and put you in another rig while yours is in for repairs.
That means no down time. You will always be driving and earning.
APU-equipped late-model tractors with air-ride cabs and suspensions and 450 HP Cummins engines keep you comfortable on great lanes.
Want to share time on the road with family? Bring them along! Our Rider Program welcomes all riders 12+ years of age.
Driving safe is common sense and our incentive program is dollars and cents! Ask for details.
Worry Free Maintenance
We offer 24/7/365 road service assistance. We keep you rolling when your truck breaks down.
Paid VIP Orientation
Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money – VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel and receive $200 cash when you arrive. At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career.
When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
You're on social media and so are we! Follow us for up-to-the-minute information and to participate in our weekly contests. You'll find us on Facebook (@KochTrucking) and Twitter (@KochTrucking).
Four Divisions Strong
We have routes and trucks for all types of hauls - OTR, Dedicated, Specialized and Flatbed. Start in one division and move to another if you'd like. There's plenty of room for all kinds of career growth at Koch.
40th Anniversary: 2018
Stan Koch, our founder, purchased his first truck in 1978 and that means this year we'll be celebrating our 40th Anniversary. We hope you'll be here to help us make this year the best one yet - and for the year-long party!
Special Olympics Truck Convoy
Koch was proud and honored to participate in the Special Olympics MN Truck Convey (2017). Thanks to our great drivers, we had 15 trucks with six Special Olympians in our passenger seats at this 2-day celebration, which helps raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Your Health & Wellness Matters at Koch
401(k) - Company Match
Paid Disability Insurance:
Long- & Short-Term
- Paid Vacation
Shop & Deliver Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week! home in BACH_a33d1a as and like maximize your
Superprof is a knowledge sharing tool that connects those who want to learn and those who want to teach.
Do you want to share your knowledge? Everyone has something to learn!
We are looking for tutors and mentors throughout the year in all of the US to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Math, English, French, Spanish, Physics, Chemistry, Coding, Swimming, Music, Art, Dancing, etc.
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Depending on the profile, starting from $15 / h.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Packaging and assembly line work in a manufacturing setting. We will be packaging food items in a clean industrial setting. Strong attention to detail is a must. Must be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. if necessary.
- Working in a production facility in one of many different areas: finishing, packaging, assembling
- 5AM-3:30PM, 6:45AM-5:15PM and 7:45AM-6:15PM shifts available working Monday-Thursday. Overtime on Fridays
- strong attention to detail
- Some Monday-Friday shifts as well
- Experience in manufacturing and warehouse environments is preferred but not required
- Fluent in English, Spanish or Hmong
- Packagers must have strong work ethic
Locations in South St. Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN
Lots of overtime is available and weekend shifts are also available. Huge growth opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!