Southborough Job Description Sample
Function: Manufacturing Job Family:
Bridge Manufacturing Services Band: PB
The Senior Technical Writer is responsible for writing, reviewing and driving production and quality documentation to approval in a cGMP Biopharmaceutical environment. The candidate must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with documentation team members to achieve group and individual project goals.
• The Technical Document Writer will be responsible for producing high-quality cGMP technical production documentation.
• Must have experience in biotech cGMP manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Additional responsibilities will include tracking daily, weekly and monthly forecasted documentation priorities required to meet output quotas.
Key responsibilities/essential functions:
• Originate, revise and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Manufacturing Production Records (MPRs) and Solution Preparation Records.
• Critically review documents for consistency and quality
• Compile and draft procedural documentation using standard electronic publishing tools.
• Create and maintain templates for cGMP documents.
• Collaborate with individuals from various internal functional areas to generate and review new equipment, processing, set-up and operational documents within agreed upon timelines.
• Interview subject matter experts to obtain details in order to accurately capture content material.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Monitor the flow of production documents and adjust workload and resources in an appropriate, organized and efficient manner.
• Work with cross-functional teams on the implementation of process improvement initiatives to increase quality in cGMP documentation.
• Demonstrate an ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects independently.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD ECO, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position.
• Training: Aware of and comply with GEHC training requirements.
• Associates Degree/ Biotechnology Certificate/Diploma with a minimum of 5 years technical writing experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, or relevant Regulatory environment.
• Experience working in a biotech/pharmaceutical company under cGMP guidelines and possess a strong knowledge of cGMP requirements.
• Exceptional written/verbal communication, listening, organizational, interpersonal, research, investigative, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
• Ability to engage and influence a range of personnel, peers, and superiors with a collaborative style
• Ability to communicate expectations and hold team accountable to all production and quality requirements.
• Experience with Trackwise, Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) or other electronic tracking software.
• Proficient in use of Windows environment software with advanced skills in Microsoft Word.
• Cell Culture experience.
• Protein Purification experience.
• Biological Technical Transfer experience.
Electrical Test Engineer
Manager Notes: • We would like to shift from a just a project engineer that include an emphases in Test Engineering side of the role. Wondering if you could augment the outgoing request to include a background in testing engineering preferred.
System design including general specification, P&IDs, component sizing, selection, detailed equipment specifications
Functional and configuration specifications for Bioreactor and Mixer equipment, primary control devices, control panels, custom HMI and operator control consoles for central and local operations
Development and implementation functional verification and qualification documentation in conformance with master plans and programs
Document control and assembly of engineering documents in support of operation
Work within GEHC Quality Management System
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience with industrial automation electrical schematic review/modification/testing/troubleshooting
Proficient in use of product data management systems
Proficient in CAD tools (AutoCAD)
Documentation, specification and test protocol creation and review
Familiarity with bio-pharma industry and regulated industry standards, guidelines and best practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
B.S. Degree (Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
5-10 years of experience preferred
Electromechanical design experience required
General Dermatologist Needed For Massachusetts Dermatology Group
*One hour from Boston*
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physicians to join our thriving client in the Marlbourough, MA area. Several of this groups locations within one hour of Boston have openings due to legacy planning and growth!
- Professional management team, led by Physicians
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Superior Medical Assistant, LPN and RN support
- Flexible schedule, work 4-5 days a week, your choice!
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k and more!
- Paid CME, Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary plus production based incentives
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view Dermatology Jobs Nationwide
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Director Of Clinical Quality Improvement
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Education and Experience:
Registered Nurse and requires a BSN and / or requires a degree in a health related field (Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate) At least 5 years of experience working as a licensed / credentialed provider in a Quality/Performance Improvement department and at least 5 years hospital management experience. DCQI candidate has experience in leading interdisciplinary initiatives in process improvement or directly with improving reliability of healthcare delivery at the point of care If the potential candidate does not have a BSN or the required quality improvement experience, the facility must seek an exception from the Senior Director, Clinical Operations and the VP of Quality at the Corporate Office Required Certification: CPHQ (Certified Professional Healthcare Quality) or eligibility to sit for the exam within 2 years of employment.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Demonstrated knowledge of Performance Improvement, Outcomes and Quality Management, using and applying quality management diagnostic tools (defect analysis, fault tree analysis). As applicable, DCQI candidate also has demonstrated knowledge in the areas of Peer Review, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Infection Control Prevention and Reporting. Detail oriented and has ability to work with and analyze complex health care process and outcome data using both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Ability to communicate effectively (written, verbal and presentation skills) with many levels of key stakeholders from the board level to the point of care staff. Computer operational skills, understanding of statistics, spreadsheets and database systems. Working knowledge and understanding of Joint Commission (JC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Quality Improvement Organization (QIO), State requirements and other regulatory standards / processes.
Demonstrated understanding of current trends in quality and other areas of responsibility as applicable. Ability to work, lead, coordinate, and manage activities to drive change within the organization to achieve optimal results for clinical / operational / performance improvement initiatives. Ability to design and implement intermediate and complex projects using rapid cycle and other quality management methodologies. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
RN SR Director Periop Services
He/She has 24/7 operational responsibility and administrative oversight for OR's, PACU, PAT, SDC, GI/Endoscopy, Central Sterile Service across both campuses. He/She directs and evaluates the clinical, administrative, and educational activities of personnel on assigned unit for all shifts. Participates in the development of goals, policies, procedures, and budgets for the service line and.
Ensures appropriate staffing, supplies, and equipment.?? ??Ensures quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the following age groups:?? All ages, Neonate; Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric.?? PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Develops goals and plans fOR'service line in relation to Medical Center vision and goals. Formulates policies and procedures for the department and secures appropriate approvals for implementation.
Ensures efficient work flow, delineation of duties/responsibilities, efficient staffing patterns, appropriate supervision, and effective communication to staff and other departments. Participates in and suppOR's the development of nursing care practice models for improved patient care. Evaluates the quality of patient care provided in collaboration with other members of the QI Committee and medical staff.
Recommends and takes action to improve services when necessary. Resolves routine operational problems/issues. Participates in resolving operational concerns.
Hires, evaluates, develops, disciplines, and discharges personnel, delegating such matters to supervisory personnel as appropriate. Plans staffing patterns. Assumes duties of subordinate personnel as needed.
Communicates clinical, employment, administrative, and Hospital information to staff. Conducts staff meetings. Provides in-service training as necessary, and suppOR's the teaching and learning process in the clinical setting. 2.
Develops and secures approvals for coordinated budget in the areas of responsibility. Monitors expenditures and ensures adherence to approved budget. Evaluates and recommends new equipment, techniques, and supplies.
Coordinates equipment purchases, including capital items. 3. Facilitates the design and establishment of appropriate management control procedures for areas of responsibility. Prepares and maintains records, schedules, recurring and special reports and analyses.
Facilitates goal attainment for unit and takes or recommends corrective action as necessary. 5. Participates in planning of new or enhanced programs/services, including clinical, administrative, educational, and physical facilities issues. Coordinates development of standards and educational programs.
Participates on various Medical Center and Tenet counsels/ committees, task forces as appropriate/required. 6. works collaboratively with members of the departments of anesthesia and surgery in developing policies, processes and procedures which enhance overall quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of Masters Degree in nursing.
Current licensure as Registered Nurse in Massachusetts. 2. minimum of five to seven yearsof progressively more responsible experience in nursing, including at least two yearsof management experience. SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required] Licensed Registered Nurse Masters Degree Experience in Surgical Services Security Clearance Required: No Visa Candidate Considered: No CANDIDATE DETAILS 5+ to yearsexperience Seniority Level Director Management Experience Required No Minimum Education Masters Degree Willingness to Travel Occasionally
Senior Appium Automation Engineer
The successful candidate will have significant automation test experience in large-scale distributed systems, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business.
- Integrate and extend Appium framework for Mobile Application testing
- Design and develop Appium automation test suites to test Bose mobile applications
- Coordinate with broader Quality Assurance teams across the Software and System Group
- Integrate with Cloud, Product and End to End Engineering teams
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by peer teams; leverage, extend, and share wherever possible
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results
- Extensive experience (5+ years) build automation frameworks for both mobile and web applications, utilizing WebDriver based infrastructures (Appium and Selenium, respectively).
- Extensive experience (5+ years) with programming/scripting in Python
- Knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS, but preferably both)
- Experience with bug-tracking software and Agile tools such as JIRA
- Experience with API testing techniques
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to interface with other SQA teams, development, UX, and product management
- Development experience with git and github.
- Continuous integration platforms (Hudson/Jenkins/Bamboo) in conjunction with automated artifact deployment and testing.
- Exposure to development and automation for cloud-based microservices
- Container-based development environments (Docker, Rocket, etc)
- Knowledge of common networking protocols used in a home LAN environment (TCP/IP, DHCP, UPnP, SSDP, etc.)
- Experience with compiling and displaying testing results is a plus
- Understanding and use of APIs in large-scale distributed systems a plus
- Experience with RESTful web services and the JSON data format a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-connected hardware preferred
- Familiarity with Bluetooth or BLE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!