Southbridge Job Description Sample
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Cdl-A Regional Company Truck Driver
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fleetmaster Express- for every way you want to drive.
Because drivers matter at Fleetmaster Express, we offer excellent home time to the CDL-A Truck Drivers running our Regional and Local divisions. Our regional truck driver opportunities have you home on weekends, while our limited local positions can get you home more during the week!
There is even more to offer!
Home every weekend and some through the week
Great Benefits and Pay
100% no-touch freight
No hazmat needed
401(k) with employer match
Paid holidays, birthdays, & anniversaries
Praise for A’s – We promote education! Children of our drivers submit report cards and are paid $10 per A for all major classes (limited to 2 report cards per year). Check submitted directly to the child in the child’s name.
XM Sirius Radio in all trucks
Drop and hook
No Multi Stop
- Midwest Freight – Generally No Northeast (No NY)
We have openings ready for you TODAY in the following fleets:
Local (Positions are limited!)
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver careers is best for you!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Warehouse Associate, Stocking, Inventory
I. POSITION SUMMARY
This position is responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy by correctly processing customer orders and processing incoming inventory from restricted to unrestricted stock.
II. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Needs to be able to perform in a fast paced environment at a high speed with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of basic warehouse functions preferred.
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
A. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs.
- Good vision and hearing are necessary to perform the job safely and accurately.
- This position requires continuous and varying degrees of movement in a fast-paced environment. Required physical movement includes actions such as moving, bending, reaching, grabbing, packing, lifting, stacking, pulling, and pushing when required.
- Must be able to frequently use a stepladder for reaching stockroom shelves.
- Must be able to be on feet all day.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
- Must be able to operate an RF Scanner which requires repetitive hand postures.
- MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Decision-making skills are necessary.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Must pay attention to all details.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate information clearly and accurately.
C. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties consistent with the general nature and focus of the position and/or the goals and objectives of the department may be assigned.)
· Helps maintain an accurate inventory with daily cycle counting.
· Fulfills customer orders in an accurate and timely manner using the R/F scanner.
· Ensures all product information including part numbers and batches. Quantity’s and locations correspond to the packing slip.
· Creates transfer postings for the transfer of product to the warehouse.
· Puts away stock from transfer postings using the R/F scanner.
· Performs regular replenishment of primary storage locations using the R/F scanner.
· Assembles kit orders and applies labels and packaging.
· Performs daily warehouse housekeeping, stock checks, and inventory maintenance using the SAP system.
· Prepares and stocks boxes for daily use by Shipping.
· Processing of credit returns back to inventory.
· Position requires that all customer orders printed daily are picked and prepared to ship out correctly.
· Position is responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of the warehouse and making sure that all stock is placed in the appropriate areas.
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety of him/her or others.
- Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all the Company’s safety policies and rules. Must be willing to report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Responsible for informing the Company if he/she is taking medications or if there are any other circumstances that would interfere with safe performance of job duties.
- Must follow safe lifting techniques.
· The incumbent in this position is generally responsible for following FDA/QSR guidelines as described in the procedures related to his/her specific job responsibilities.
F. INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Must be able to maintain productive working relationships with co-workers.
- Must treat fellow employees with respect.
- Must communicate well with co-workers and with personnel outside the department in a professional and acceptable manner.
IV. OTHER FUNCTIONS
A. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties consistent with the general nature and focus of the position and/or the goals and objectives of the department may be assigned.)
- Prepare and to be present for the Physical inventory at year-end.
- Aids Shipping Dept. by bar coding packaged goods for shipment.
- Cycle counting, ship confirming, shipping, and other duties as needed.
- Cross training in associated logistics departments.
CDL Truck Driver Training
Time for a Job Change?
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Where does training take place?
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46406-2206
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.
How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driver
Endoscope Repair Assembler
Expert Staffing is currently looking for an Endoscope Repair Assembler for our customer in Southbridge, MA.
This is a 1st shift position. Pay depends on experience.
This is a temp to perm position.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, disassemble, assemble, repair, and inspect endoscopes to assure proper function.
- Utilize a variety of small hand tools and test equipment to make repairs.
- Maintain and complete accurate service records, both electronically and manually.
- Assist in preparing documentation
- Follow GMP, FDA, ISO, and company procedures.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to read numbers on small components.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook a plus.
- Must be able to lift 20lbs.
- 6-12 months related repair or manufacturing experience of precision devices.
- Minimum high school degree.
- Experience working with small components, preferably under a microscope.
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools.
If interested please call Expert Staffing @ 508-764-1717 and ask for Lee Cabrera.
176 Main Street
You may also forward over a copy of your resume for consideration.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!