Southgate Job Description Sample
Retail Staff (Store 7752)
M-Retail Sales Leader
Middle School Program Leader-Lynwood, CA
Director Of Sales Development, Verve Travel
Does the idea of architecting a leadership culture, plus supporting the growth and development for an industry defining sales organization energize you? Verve, the leader in peer-to-peer travel and event marketing, needs an experienced Director of Sales Development to dramatically impact the scaling, personnel and leadership development of our North American sales team. Our company culture values and rewards creativity, ownership, teamwork, and self-development in ways that you can only imagine right now.
What You'll Do:
Working from our Los Angeles Arts District office or our Henderson, NV office, you will bring your sales development leadership expertise to our vibrant cross-functional, international team as you excel in your mission to create and drive a leadership and continued education culture within sales taking into account our speed of growth and necessity to always maintain a brilliant customer experience.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Work with the VP Sales, Verve Travel and Head of Coaching, Verve, to develop a Leadership culture that continually recognizes, prepares and develops our leaders of the future
- Create a Sales Development Plan that provides the construct and execution of a continuing education program for Verve Travel sales, across multiple organization levels and employee roles, and in alignment with our company culture
- Define and implement systems and processes to create a user-friendly, efficient and well-used eLearning platform
- Expand on our inaugural VerveU (currently branded sales education facility) new hire training program, to encompass a complete VerveU experience for the career-time value of Verve Travel sales employees
- Measure overall team development and performance by determining key metrics and KPI’s to understand impact on attrition, productivity and leadership progression
- Proven record of successfully building talent development programs for an aggressively scaling sales organization, from the ground up
- Very good knowledge and understanding of CRM platforms (Salesforce.com being ideal), and LMS/eLearning systems and process
- Experience using data points to inform and drive decision making, contributing to achieving KPIs
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Manager, Apps And Integrations
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated integration specialist to join our DTLA-based IT team. In this role, you will be our in-house authority for administering and integrating our enterprise applications. Additionally, you will help develop and implement the IT integration strategy to help improve process efficiency organization wide. As Manager will regularly interface with our off-shore development team, the ability to speak Spanish to business proficiency is highly preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work.
This is a full-time position based in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead successful delivery of integration projects
- Perform a variety of interface tasks including design, develop, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and ongoing maintenance
- Actively evaluate, identify and act on opportunities for integration process improvements
- Collaborate effectively with various groups, teams, and staff across the organization to design, configure and implement application integrations with minimal impact to the end-user's processes
- Act as primary project lead and deployment specialist for each department’s software-based projects
- Create and/or maintain documentation for all integration design, platform and processes
- Effectively handle our vendors to ensure we are meeting our KPIs
- Track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Assist the IT team with other duties supporting the organization as needed
- Diagnose, solve and resolve application and integration issues
- Explain basic concepts or procedures in a clear, concise, easy-to-understand manner for a large and diverse customer base who utilize a wide variety of in-house developed and off-the-shelf applications
- Ability to adapt priorities and project timelines based on organizational change and direction
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Information Systems or related area preferred
- 5+years of experience working in design and implementation of hosted applications
- 5+ years working within an enterprise Information Technology team
- Web Services experience (REST and/or SOAP)
- Hands on experience with XML, JSON, EDI, CSV and other prevalent data exchange formats
- Strong communications skills and ability to work effectively across various internal groups
- Development and administrative experience with NetSuite, ADP, Kronos, Concur and Salesforce a plus
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability for area of responsibility and related results
- Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as needed
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Led by Chairman Steve Ballmer, the LA Clippers in 2018-19 are competing in the franchise’s 49th season and 35th in Los Angeles. They recently extended a franchise record, completing their seventh consecutive winning season in 2017-18. The team has logged the NBA’s 5th-best record over the course of head coach Doc Rivers’ five-year tenure. The Clippers are committed to the city of Los Angeles and through the LA Clippers Foundation, provide resources and opportunities that make a positive difference toward leveling the playing field for youth in Southern California. Visit the Clippers online at www.clippers.com or follow them on social media @LAClippers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
Account Director (Social Media)
Laundry Service seeks an Account Director to guide the social footprints of one of its top clients. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. People trust you. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time.
You will deepen the client relationship and grow their global business in a meaningful way. Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues. You will devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Managing, maintaining and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams and clients by providing direction and a direction and vision to follow
- Maintaining a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- Management and mentorship of junior staff members
- Communicating with senior leadership about account status while proactively finding solutions to issues that may arise.
- 7+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Natural leadership abilities
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Experience managing and mentoring large teams
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to growth with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!
Exp ; 9+yrs
Location: Los Angeles, CA
· 9+yrs in IT and with 3+ yrs in Appian).
· Hands on experience in API.
· Good understating on API Management platform
· Strong experience in REST and SOAP
16801 Newburgh Road Suite#112, Livonia, MI-48154,USA
www.softpathtech.com || 209-268-2467
Nursing Home Administrator (Nha)
Longwood Management is looking for an experienced California licensed Administrator to provide his or her vision and leadership skills to effectively operate the Skilled Nursing Home's operations located in the Los Angeles Area or greater Los Angeles Area.
This passionate and dedicated leader will provide leadership and guidance in directing the overall operations of the facility in accordance with customer needs, well within government regulation and company policy, and with a focus on resident care and employee satisfaction.
Focusing on building the strongest team available in the marketplace and working to achieve the facility’s business objectives, the right candidate will have the past history of stability and leadership ability to prove his or her capability in the company’s objectives of providing a clean, safe, dignified, happy and healthy environment for residents.
We are looking for a talented individual who is committed to making a long term commitment. Many of the employees have been with the company for decades and the atmosphere is very collegial. If you are looking for an industry that is continuing to flourish whose main purpose is bettering lives, we want to hear from you!
· Implements all facility policies and procedures through appropriate delegation of duties to the facility staff
· Acts as the official representative for the facility at all meetings of the Governing Body and at appropriate community meetings and institutes
· Complies with the facility’s attendance policy requiring regular, reliable, and punctual attendance
· Assures compliance with Federal, State and local regulations pertaining to the facility
· Assures adherence to the facility plan, operating budget and the three-year capital expenditure plan provided by the Government Body
· Responsible for employment of qualified personnel for maintenance of an adequate staff pattern to provide quality resident care
· Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the Center
· Develops and maintains a current policy and procedure manual with assistance of the Resident Care Policy Committee, which meets on a regular basis (quarter or more)
· Enforces resident rights as determined by facility policy and governmental regulations
· Participates in facility surveys/inspections made by authorized government agencies
· Develops and implements a continuing in-service training program for all staff members
· Implements an effective health record system
· Supervises facility department managers with appropriate delegation of supervisory responsibilities for personnel assigned to their departments and oversees frequent department managers meetings
· Assumes the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the services and programs at the facility
· Provides written reports and recommendations to the Governing Body, including an annual report
· Maintains Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and fire disaster manual
· Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with the State Health Department representatives, which include communication to the State Health Department of all required information about the facility
· Assists residents and families with programs and document problems as needed following the Company’s Concern Reporting Policy and Procedure; review and document appropriate investigation and follow-up as needed
· Attends resident and family council meetings
· Schedules, assists, and/or participates in all meetings, including Quality Improvement Committee meetings, Utilization review meetings, Infection Control Meetings, Risk Management Meetings, etc.
· Reviews and reports unusual occurrences to the following as applicable: Director of Nursing, QA consultant and review all incident reports with Medical Director, Department of Health as necessary within 24 hours
· Participates in the review and interpreting of the monthly financial statements with departmental staff and implement necessary controls to ensure compliance with budgetary parameters.
· Acts as a liaison between the managed care companies and the facility and may assist with contract negotiations when asked
· Responsible for meeting the census and census mix numbers and exceeding them whenever possible
· Develops and implements an effective marketing strategy and lead an internal team in implementing the strategies
· Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Unencumbered Nursing Home Administrator License from the State of California
· Federal Nursing Home Administrator License
· Basic computer skills, including being able to access data and print document
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
· Strong Leadership
· Effective decision-making
· Integrity and initiative
· Strong employee relations
· Team building
· Quality healthcare service
· Hospitality approach
· Outstanding ability in building and maintaining census and mix
· A thorough understanding of the PPS system
· Successful survey results
· Effective financial management
Competitive salary with a bonus plan.
Motion Designer - Verve
Create from scratch, define, execute and evolve the motion design language of consumer marketing, ambassador and member communications in an ever-evolving consumer brand environment. You’ll work across a wide variety of consumer-facing projects, supporting our marketing, CRM and community management teams to deliver engaging and impactful motion graphics. You’ll work across our portfolio of Travel, Music Festival, Marketplace and Live Event verticals on a variety of channels such as social, website and large out of home campaigns.
* Work with the Creative Director to develop motion graphics, motion assets and campaigns for our international brands, products and events, coordinating across social and digital- all to the required creative standards, specifications and deadlines.
* Create from scratch design systems, icon sets, campaigns, stories, and moo boards. You’ll switch effortlessly between sketches and polished motion GFX files - and you’ll know when to make that switch.
* Not only create impactful motion graphics you will also create static graphic designs. You will work in parallel with our Senior Graphic designer to build out consistent campaign creative.
*Switch between the demands of brand, video, motion graphics, commercial, B2B, partnerships, pitches, social and experiential - you’ll be an expert in one of those areas, and hungry to become an expert in others.
* Design modern and impactful graphics that inspires our digital-native, socially-centred and mobile-focused users.
* Constantly strive for best-in-class design - but be humble to our users and stakeholders day-to-day needs. You’ll take criticism from other designers, stakeholders and users - and iterate quickly to constantly move things forward.
*Be organised, be on-point, be on-deadline, be a design-owner. You’ll make sure everyone is in the loop, you’ll be responsive to global feedback, and you’ll make sure nothing is missed.
*Maintain clean workflows, transparent planning, meticulous asset management and clear communications across multiple timezones - you’ll also have a killer eye for detail and be confident in critiquing your own - and others - work.
Verve is building a platform which enables everyone to sell products they love to their friends in exchange for rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, such as Bestival, Bonnaroo, Reading & Leeds Festival, Formula One, Tough Mudder and more. We’re continuing to expand rapidly within this market while also exploring other opportunities.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.
Manager Data Analyst
Manages internal team members and works with external clients on analytics projects involving assessment of business processes, business strategy, and technology to determine client needs and improve the overall performance of each client. This resource will manage the relationship with and delivery to a client including assistance with defining the initial engagement and ultimately managing the delivery of consultative data and analytics engagements to scope and budget. In addition, this resource will deliver at or above the client’s expectations. The candidate will have ongoing responsibility for improving the overall performance of each client.
- Lead internal team members, including analysts, statisticians, data subject matter experts, and external clients in assessing client business processes, methods, systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement
- Act as representative of the data and analytic team during client interactions and assure necessary data and statistical project requirements are met
- Develop and propose alternative operational approaches, and/or problem resolution
- Responsible for improving overall client performance
- Manage project and executive level communications with client
- Develop process and communication templates that can be leveraged by additional Consulting personnel over time
- Mitigate key client concerns through use of process skills, product and business knowledge and prowess in building client rapport
- Responsible for supporting the training and development of resources in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s)
- Assist in presenting Sales and Proposal Presentations to clients
- Will work closely with other functional areas to expand the breadth and depth of services
- Identify potential add on sales opportunities and seed offerings where appropriate and value add for the client
- Managing financial components of client relationships, including, but not limited to: contract compliance, change control, billing & accounts receivable, delivery to budget, delivery to time, and expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of client deliverables to, or above client expectations
- Responsible for management of direct and indirect resources
- Assist in the sales process to gain new client projects
- Leverages project work to append and/or create new market offerings for the analytics team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university
- Advanced degree is preferred
- 5-7 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven presentation skills directed to peers and executives
- Experience with data and analytic approaches and delivery methods
- Demonstrated history of identifying and analyzing client business and technical needs
- Track record of proposal creation/reviews; some experience with participating in the “sales pitch” (e.g., leads portion of proposal review with client, participated in orals)
- Strong history of working with technical, statistical and business contacts - developing an understanding of how to effectively communicate both externally and internally
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Track record of working collaboratively in a matrix organization
- Experience in building and managing strong long-term relationships with business partners and clients.
- Understanding of Utilligent service offers and products
- Interest in and passion for new and emerging services
- Demonstrated outstanding personal leadership
- Ability to take ownership and help direct multiple resources, often resources higher on the org chart
- A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within Utilligent its partners, and its clients
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent skills in creating and communicating messages via Power Point
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Willing to travel extensively
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including MS Visio, PowerPoint, s, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Experience with or understanding of statistical models and techniques, as well as analytic software such as SAS, R, SPSS is preferred
- Understands the “big picture” and has demonstrated the ability to define, prioritize and lead program level activities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!