Spearfish Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative | Full-Time & Part-Time
Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our customer service representatives are at their best when they’re happy. This is an on-site call center position and a chance to work indoors in a fun and energetic environment. Our training will make you an expert in Fortune 500 products and state of the art communications technology. Following a fun, best in class training, you will help customers by troubleshooting any overlooked options and offering them new products and services. With Mass Markets you’ll earn commission on top of your hourly wage and through daily contests and after a year, earn an employee stock contract. This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. A job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money year.
REASONS WHY MASS MARKETS IS A TOP EMPLOYER
- Competitive Base Pay & Bonus Paid Weekly
- Regular Scheduled Pay Increase
- Contests & Incentives Paid Daily On Mass Markets Visa Card
- Medical, Dental& Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Retirement IRA Options
- Employee Stock Contract After 1 Year
- Term Life & Whole Life Insurance Options
- Growing Company with Advancement Opportunity
- Quarterly Mass Markets Elite Event
- Positive Team Work Environment
- Fun Monthly Events & Recognition
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program
- Company Perks
WHAT IS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound customer service inquiries using state of the art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process, you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level customer care representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position the products and processes when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem-solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You’re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry-level customer-facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
We need our Assistant Manager to have the following skills:
- Must be Customer Service Oriented
- Computer Savvy
- Have a passion for the Film Industry
- Enjoy kids of all ages
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Hard worker
- Desire to work towards a full management role
CDL A Owner Operators
We're a 100% owner operator carrier, so taking care of business means seeing to it that our independent contractors are making money. At Warren, there are NO company trucks to compete with for loads. And you'll profit from our first-in, first-out dispatch system at all loading points from your first day, with no seniority board to advance up.
As the continent's largest carrier of agricultural machinery, in business for over 60 years, we offer you stability and reliability - as well as very competitive percentage-based settlements.
100% OWNER OPERATOR
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
CDL A Lease Purchase Truck Drivers
Truck Driver Benefits:
Late-model equipment – 2015-2018 trucks
Fully Spec'd (TV with Free DirecTV, XM Radio, Fridge, APU, Inverter)
Quarterly Safety/Efficiency Bonus up to $2,500
$1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after completion of orientation
Benefits for Lease Operators
- $.69 per gallon fuel for 6 months
- .99 per gallon for fuel as long as you're with us
- $5,000 per year retention bonus - paid out $100/wk )
- 2 skip payments per year - allows you to take time off without getting behind
Company Driver Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision options available
OTR and Dedicated positions available
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Hirschbach's fleet of over 950 tractors and 1500 refrigerated trailers is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. Everyone associated with Hirschbach receives the personal touch of a smaller carrier along with access to the best services and technology in the marketplace today.
We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers. We welcome you to join our family!
Environmentally we are committed to putting the most efficient equipment on the road as a result of our Green Fleet Strategy. Our goal is to become the most fuel-efficient fleet in the trucking business while providing best-in-class service to our customers.
Auto Body Paint Technician
How would you like to live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota?
Mack’s Auto Body LLC has an immediate opening for a talented Auto Body Paint Tech. A recent relocation by our current painter to another state has led to this unique opportunity. Mack’s Auto Body is a successful and well-established auto body repair shop in Spearfish, SD. We have been in business for 24 years, and we are well known for quality repair & fine craftsmanship. We are a direct repair facility for most major insurance companies.
Applicant must be a team player, self-motivated and hardworking, and you must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. Our Painters are responsible for:
- Utilizing computer software necessary for obtaining color codes for mixing & matching paint.
This is NOT an entry-level position. Qualified candidate must have their own hand tools necessary for completing jobs. Pay based on commission; average between $55K-$80K depending on ability; our current painter was on pace to earn nearly $100,000.
Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, retirement match & assistance with health insurance.
Please email resume, or mail to Mack’s Auto Body located at 3120 4th Avenue, Spearfish, SD 57783 at (605) 642-4143, or toll-free (888) 786-2257 to schedule an interview.
Experience Required – Please, serious inquiries only.
Ours is a temperate climate, with mild winters and warm summers. Whatever your outdoor pleasure, Our area offers it all; snowmobiling, ATV and UTV trails, hiking, climbing, On or Off-road motorcycle riding, fishing, hunting - you name it and there's a good chance of doing it in the Black Hills
CDL A Solo & Team Owner Operators
Owner Operator BenefitsFamily OwnedEarn More with TeamsLow MilesVery Low Turnover RateNo TouchYear Round WorkPre-Planned SchedulesAll Miles Paid: Loaded, Empty, & BobtailFSC Paid On All MilesPaid Fuel Taxes and Cargo/Liability InsuranceCash Safety BonusesDirect DepositOwner Operator RequirementsMinimum Age 232 Years of Verifiable OTR ExperiencePass Physical and Drug TestSafe Driving HistoryFelonies must be over 15 years ago or more
No Commercial Vehicle DUIsNo Personal Vehicle DUIs Within The Past 5 YearsClients & About Clark Transfer
American Ballet Theatre
Beauty & The Beast
Blue Man Group
Book of Mormon
Boston Symphony Orchestra
Let's Make A Deal
The Price Is Right
And Much More!
About Clark Transfer
Clark Transfer is America's leading OTR theatrical transportation and logistics provider, now celebrating more than sixty years of professional trucking service to the theatre and performing arts community. We specialize in time-sensitive hauling of high-value theatrical equipment: scenery, lighting, sound, staging, props, set designs, costumes, musical instruments, and show merchandise within the continental United States and Canada. We work both on individual "spot" moves and on multi-city tours.
We're looking for OWNER OPERATORS who have excellent truck driving skills, like being part of a quality trucking team, and possess a friendly and professional attitude. Clark Transfer Owner Operators are a special group, working closely with our show-business customers on time-critical moves. Audiences around the country depend on the people of Clark Transfer to get the show on the road! Please call or apply today to start an exciting new truck driving career.
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Avon Independent Sales Representative (Spearfish,Sd)
I STARTED SELLING AVON BECAUSE: I WANTED TO BE THE CEO OF MY OWN COMPANY
-A.S., Avon Independent Sales Representative
It doesnt matter if you come from Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing, Administrative or any other field, AVON encourages you to start your own business and EMPOWER your life!
AVON Independent Sales Representative
Location:Work from home; Work online; Work part-time..full-timeanytime!
Opportunity:Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, youre part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%! Supplement your current income or finally take that destination holiday. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
No inventory required
One-to-one Avon support available Were here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!